Quantcast
patoi

Lee Joon Gi 이준기 Upcoming Drama: The Flower of Evil in June 2020

Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won Confirmed As Leads For Upcoming tvN Thriller

Jan 13, 2020
by S. Cho

Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won are gearing up to return to the small screen!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1376938wpp/lee-joon-gi-and-moon-chae-won-confirmed-as-leads-for-upcoming-tvn-thriller

<<<Running in from a LONG JG draught to say WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Our ACTOR has a MEATY ROLE ahead in JUNE JUNE JOON JOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>

I am estatic to see Lee Joon Gi on my Kdrama screen again! And with Moon Chae Won!  Icing on the CAKE!! 

Today is a great day for JG Angels everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

• Like 5
  • Love 6

More articles describing the drama:

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/lee-joon-gi-moon-chae-won-reunite-new-tvn-drama/

Titled 악의 꽃 Flower of Evil (literal translation), the new series is backed up by Studio Dragon. Taking a thrilling plot, the drama revolves around the story of a psychopath who turned a new leaf leaving his old vile identity. However, his wife who is a police officer delves to unearth the truth about him.

Suiting up as metal craftsman Baek Hee Sung, Lee Joon Gi takes the role of a domesticated husband, devoted to his wife and daughter. Earning enough for his family, he is a picture of an ideal husband and father.

Despite feeling content to what his life has turned out, his psychopath tendencies remain evident. He is apathetic and struggles to feel emotions.

Just WOW!  You know Lee Joon Gi is gonna tackle this head on and make it amazing!

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won Confirmed As Leads For Upcoming tvN Thriller

Jan 13, 2020
by S. Cho

Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won are gearing up to return to the small screen!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1376938wpp/lee-joon-gi-and-moon-chae-won-confirmed-as-leads-for-upcoming-tvn-thriller

<<<Running in from a LONG JG draught to say WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Our ACTOR has a MEATY ROLE ahead in JUNE JUNE JOON JOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>

I am estatic to see Lee Joon Gi on my Kdrama screen again! And with Moon Chae Won!  Icing on the CAKE!! 

Today is a great day for JG Angels everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Hi pixelsticks, thanks for sharing this good news!  Wow..........finally Lee Joon-gi is back in the small screen after a long break. It's been a while..... I'm so happy! In simple words about his character - Lee Jun Ki will play the role of warm family man who lacks emotions such as morality, sympathy, comforting, sorrow, etc. The storyline seems interesting. This is gonna be really interesting since LJK is in it! I've been patiently waiting for Lee Joon Gi's return to the small screen. Good leads, writer, and PD. a winning combination. They were so good together in "Criminal Minds!" It's interesting that there's romance between them here, though, Can't wait to see it! :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 2