Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Lee Joon Gi sends food truck support to IU in the filming set of “Dream”

Lee Joon Gi also known as the 4th prince in Scarlet Heart Ryeo sent food truck support to IU in the filming set of Dream on June 29.

Dream is IU’s upcoming movie together with Park Seo Joon and it said that they have started the filming in May.

Moreover, IU posted four photos on her personal Instagram account with the caption, “4th prince, Joon Gi, thank you every time.”

Lee Joon Gi and IU both starred in 2016 drama Scarlet Heart Ryeo and they eventually maintained a close friendship since then.

They supported each other in any way just like how IU sent two food trucks support to Lee Joon Gi on the set of tvN’s Lawless Lawyer in 2018.

Lee Joon Gi sent food truck support, as well, to IU on the filming set of Hotel Del Luna in 2019. Not just that, he also attended IU’s concerts since 2016 and recently spotted watching IU’s Love, Poem concert in 2019.

Evidently, they have an admirable friendship that made the fans look forward for more of their interaction together.

Meanwhile, Dream is set to be released on 2021.

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/06/29/lee-joon-gi-sends-food-truck-support-to-iu-in-the-filming-set-of-dream/

• Like 2

9 Dramas Premiering In July To Look Out For

704700bc8e44424d8bc601e4d97e5f52.jpeg?s=

Several dramas with varying genres and diverse casts are hitting the small screen this month!

Here are the premieres to look out for:

Flower of Evil

lee-joon-gi-moon-chae-won.jpg

Cast: Lee Joon Gi, Moon Chae Won, Jang Hee Jin, Seo Hyun Woo, Kim Ji Hoon, Choi Byung Mo, Son Jong Hak, Nam Gi Ae, Lim Nayoung, etc.

Premiere Date: July 22

Broadcast Details: Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:50 p.m. KST on tvN

“Flower of Evil” will tell the story of Baek Hee Sung (Lee Joon Gi), a man who hides his past and pretends to love his wife Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won). As a detective, Cha Ji Won begins to grow suspicious of him, and they find themselves standing in front of a truth they don’t wish to face.

Watch a teaser below:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

Upcoming Drama “Flower Of Evil” Shares Glimpse Of Lee Joon Gi And Moon Chae Won As Loving Parents

17a95cdeb9bf43f291542cac0f585d54.jpeg?s=

tvN released new stills of Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won for the upcoming drama “Flower of Evil.”

The drama will tell the story of Baek Hee Sung (Lee Joon Gi), a man who hides his past and pretends to love his wife Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won). As a detective, Cha Ji Won begins to grow suspicious of him, and they find themselves standing in front of a truth they don’t wish to face.

In the new stills, Lee Joon Gi and Cha Ji Won join child actress Jung Seo Yeon, who will play their daughter Baek Eun Ha, to portray a happy family.

In one of the photos, Baek Hee Sung, Cha Ji Won, and Baek Eun Ha are excitedly celebrating a birthday together. The couple gazes lovingly at their sweet daughter who sings and claps with joy.

Both Cha Ji Won and Baek Hee Sung do their best as loving parents to take care of Baek Eun Ha. Cha Ji Won dries her damp hair, while Baek Hee Sung enjoys some alone time with her. Cha Ji Won smiles in satisfaction as she watches her husband feed their daughter.

lee-joon-gi.jpgmoon-chae-won-lee-joon-gi.jpg

However, there is a shocking twist when it turns out that Baek Hee Sung may be a serial killer. Viewers are eager to watch the two actors’ chemistry as well as discover the truth behind the suspenseful story.

“Flower of Evil” premieres on July 22 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki!

Check out a teaser here:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Lee Joon Gi’s New Drama “Flower Of Evil” Pushes Back Premiere By 1 Week + Drops Suspenseful Teaser

57315c63e06c4227a2c95d5d9e236ef5.jpeg?s=

tvN’s upcoming drama “Flower of Evil” will be premiering one week later than originally planned!

“Flower of Evil” is a thriller starring Lee Joon Gi as Baek Hee Sung, a man who hides his past and pretends to love his wife Cha Ji Won (played by Moon Chae Won). As a detective, Cha Ji Won begins to grow suspicious of her husband, and the couple is ultimately forced to confront a dark truth they never wanted to face.

tvN has now announced that the drama will be premiering on July 29 instead of July 22.

“Flower of Evil” has also unveiled a tense new teaser that gives viewers their first glimpse of scenes from the actual drama. The clip begins with a distressed Cha Ji Won asking, “How long did you think you could go on fooling me?” As the detective frantically reassesses her marriage, watching a video of her seemingly loving husband playing with their daughter, the teaser’s captions ask,

“The husband you’ve loved for 14 years… what if you began to suspect that he was a serial killer?”

Meanwhile, Baek Hee Sung declares, “I’m going to fool [them] until the very end. Because if I lose this now, my life will turn into hell anyway.” After a brief glimpse of Cha Ji Won chasing someone in a police car, the teaser ends with a shot of a wounded Baek Hee Sung staring at himself in the mirror.

“Flower of Evil” premieres on July 29 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki. In the meantime, check out the new teaser for the drama below!

Watch Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won’s interview for “Flower of Evil” here:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Lee Joon Gi Reveals What He’s Been Thinking About Most While Filming “Flower Of Evil,” Gives Advice To Younger Actors, And More

54d4a18ae0e44a78a6a0aee686807b6a.jpeg?s=

In a new photo shoot and interview with The Star magazine, Lee Joon Gi talked about his upcoming drama “Flower of Evil.”

First mentioning the photo shoot, which was shot in Macao, Lee Joon Gi said, “This was such a memorable photo shoot. It’s like I went on vacation, and I’m already cherishing the memories.” The actor then revealed that he hasn’t been doing much lately except filming “Flower of Evil.” He said, “Usually, when

I start a project, I focus solely on filming, so I don’t do much else.”

The drama is Lee Joon Gi’s first return to the small screen in two years, after “Lawless Lawyer” in 2018.

He said, “These days, I feel excitement and satisfaction from doing my work as an actor, trying out new things, and having fun on set. I can’t guarantee results, but I’m not too worried about that. I want to just enjoy the process and treat it as a kind of nourishment.”

lee-joon-gi-the-star-2.jpg

Sharing some of his concerns about his role in the upcoming drama, Lee Joon Gi said, “What I’ve been thinking about most is how I can best relay the strengths of the drama and the flow of my character’s emotions to viewers. Particularly with this drama, I have to portray a character who, within a loving relationship, feels some difficult and unfamiliar emotions and then tries to hide those feelings. I’m doing my best to find the details.”

lee-joon-gi-the-star-1.jpg

Lee Joon Gi, who has been chosen as a role model by younger actors, said, “The pride and sincerity of an actor is something that is created by a community. I believe that an actor is an agent of great energy, and you can have great influence with that energy, more than you think.”

Closing, the actor said that he can’t wait to see his fans again and thanked them for their unwavering love and support.

Lee Joon Gi’s full pictorial and interview can be seen in The Star’s July issue.

lee-joon-gi-the-star-3.jpg

Watch the teaser for “Flower of Evil” here:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 6/26/2020 at 10:35 PM, Tuiwgn said:

@willenette, I am confident that Baek Hee Sung will be another unforgettable character  played by JG and depending on the whole production, it may well be another landmark in his careerlet’s hope so!

and I am also in the team forever supporting actor JG.

@Tuiwgn,  this is rather an intriguing storyline though not uncommon.  I know Lee Jun Ki can pull off his character convincingly – here again.  :blush:

• Like 3

Lee Joon Gi Is A Loving Family Man With A Scary Past In “Flower Of Evil”

flower-of-evil-lee-joon-gi-kdramadiary-a

Nearing its premiere, Flower of Evil starring Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won has been ramping up promotion.

Character stills of actor Lee Joon Gi has been released by tvN and it captured the complex role, the actor is primed to portray.

flower-of-evil.jpg

Taking a thrilling plot, Flower of Evil revolves around the story of a psychopath who turned a new leaf leaving his old vile identity. However, his wife who is a police officer delves to unearth the truth about him.

Suiting up as metal craftsman Baek Hee Sung, Lee Joon Gi takes the role of a domesticated husband, devoted to his wife and daughter. Earning enough for his family, he is a picture of an ideal husband and father.

Despite feeling content to what his life has turned out, his psychopath tendencies remain evident. He is apathetic and struggles to feel emotions.

flower-of-evil-lee-joon-gi-kdramadiary-d
flower-of-evil-lee-joon-gi-kdramadiary-a

Lee Joon Gi as Baek Hee Sung

In the new stills released by tvN, Lee Joon Gi is presented as the metal craftsman who dotes on his wife and daughter. Another photo shows him in a cryptic photo alluding to his previous psychopath persona.

The contrast in his past and present lives is evident. A poignant narrative driver that adds depth in the emotional conflict of the story. In the series, he is sketched to keep extraordinary effort for a “normal life” as a family man. He has been hiding his past and real identity for a long time, and even pretends to be feeling in love.

flower-of-evil-lee-joon-gi-kdramadiary-c
flower-of-evil-lee-joon-gi-kdramadiary-b

Expectations run high for the reunion drama of Lee and Moon who are set to work on the agonizing problem raised in the story. The production team of Flower of Evil praises Lee Joon Gi for his enthusiasm and energy. They promise an acting “gift set” from the actor as he trudges on action, melodrama and suspense for his new character.

Flower of Evil airs on July 29, 10:50 p.m. KST via tvN.

Spoiler

Source: Sports Donga

Photos: tvN

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Tuiwgn said:

Isn’t it airing on 29 July Now?

@Tuiwgn, sorry, you got confused of the article I posted above - I will try to correct it . “Flower of Evil” is set to premiere on July 29 at 10:50 p.m. KST :blush:

tvN’s “Flower Of Evil” Shares 1st Stills Of Lee Joon Gi As A Seemingly Ordinary Man Hiding A Dark Past

39afbfb97e5e4194819643ec32e2e2b2.jpeg?s=

tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Flower of Evil” has shared their first stills of Lee Joon Gi!

“Flower of Evil” is a thriller starring Lee Joon Gi as Baek Hee Sung, a man who hides his past and pretends to love his wife Cha Ji Won (played by Moon Chae Won). As a detective, Cha Ji Won begins to grow suspicious of her husband, and the couple is ultimately forced to confront a dark truth they never wanted to face.

Lee Joon Gi takes on the role of Baek Hee Sung, a metal craftsman who lives an ordinary life. He runs a workshop and is a warm and loving husband and father who lives with his wife Cha Ji Won and their daughter Baek Eun Ha (Jung Seo Yeon). However, he holds a secret that he has spent all of his energy trying to hide and maintain the image of an ordinary life. In order to appear like nothing is wrong, he has hidden his real identity and reconstructed his entire life.

The new stills show the two contrasting sides of Baek Hee Sung, as the warm family man who dotes on his wife and daughter, to him standing in the dark, his face partially hidden but a cold aura coming from him. One day, he becomes the suspect of a murder that has occurred, throwing his whole world into chaos.

Lee-Joon-Gi2.jpg

Spoiler

The production staff of “Flower of Evil” stated, “When the cameras aren’t rolling, Lee Joon Gi is full of passion and energy, but once cameras turn on, he completely immerses into the role of Baek Hee Sung. The drama will be like a complete set of everything Lee Joon Gi has up his sleeve, from melodrama to suspense and action.” They added, “The cast and crew are working hard to film the drama, so please anticipate it.”

“Flower of Evil” is set to premiere on July 29 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

Watch Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won’s interview for “Flower of Evil” below:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Lee Joon Gi Dons Summer Romance Vibe In Photos For The Star Magazine

lee-joon-gi-the-star-july-2020-kdramadia

Donning fresh clothing in summer theme, Lee Joon Gi charms in the backdrop of Macau.

He wears dandy and comfy clothing complementing his sweet boyfriend look. At the filming site, locals and tourists noticed the actor proving his popularity as a Korean wave star.

In the accompanying interview, Lee remarked how the photoshoot is something he would remember as a precious memory. It’s like a vacation he said. Since March, he has been filming Flower of Evil. Hence, he has not done any extraordinary public activity.

Lee’s small screen comeback tests the mettle of the actor known for his diverse acting skills. He is set to play the role of a doting family man with a dark secret from his past life.

“I am thrilled and satisfied with my work as an actor these days, challenging new things, and enjoying myself and creating connection in the filming location. I want to enjoy the process faithfully and make it a way to nurture my career. Please support me a lot,” he said.

When asked about his troubles while filming, Lee Joon Gi honestly showed his passion as an actor. He said, “I’m most worried about how to convey the merits of this work and the flow of emotions of the character to the viewers. I have to express emotions and hide important feelings in order to present the details of the character.”

Spoiler

Lee Joon Gi is often considered a role model for junior actors due to his excellent acting ability and personality. On that note, he also conveys wise words for them. “Pride and authenticity as an actor is something everyone in the community create together. If the actor has really good energy, I think that can provide a better influence.”

Lastly, Lee expresses warm words for his fans. “I want to meet with the fans as soon as possible and laugh and have fun together. I always thank the fans and the public for their unwavering support and love. I will always do my best to be a good actor who brings happiness with good works.”

More photos and interview details are in the July 2020 issue of The Star

Lee Joon Gi

Source:  enews24

Photos: The Star

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Top 10 Most-Watched K-Drama OST Music Videos on YouTube

Apart from a good storyline and amazing cast, viewers also look forward to the Korean drama soundtrack (OST). Though cinematography, storytelling, and actors are important in creating a hit series, no doubt that OST takes the momentum of emotions in each scene.

Many netizens would search and download an OST because of the tune, relatable lyrics, simply to reminisce particular scenes. And undeniably, a soundtrack can become the trademark of a drama. Songs tend to remind us of the K-dramas that we loved and stayed up all night for.

Here's the list of the topmost viewed K-drama OST music videos on YouTube.

For You

The Artist: EXO-CBX (Chen, Baekhyun, Xiumin)

Number Views as of writing: 59,198,276

K-Drama: "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo"

These three vocalists, EXO's Chen, Baekhyun, and Xiumin, formed a sub-unit to create a wonderful OST for one of the most well-loved dramas, starring Lee Joon Gi, Lee Ji Eun, Kang Ha Neul, and Baekhyun himself.

Say Yes

The Artists: Loco, Punch

Number Views as of writing: 76,833,088

K-Drama: "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo"

A collaboration with two of the best OST singers in the industry, Loco and Punch, the slow emotional singing of Punch matched with Loco's rapping makes it unique.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118356/20200709/top-10-watched-k-drama-ost-music-videos-youtube.htm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

:heythere:

I've been waiting for July 2020 it seems like forever.  Way to make us wait until one of the last few days of the month tvN.  

Ready to watch JG in action again. Bonus that it will be with Moon Chae Won. 

I'll try to contribute JG photos...not sure about categorizing them. 

Photoshoots: restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=201807311335553980906_20180731133624_01.jpgLJKCosmo072018header-690x400.jpg

6ab704710745bfd21a962f384355957c.jpg

Are you still only allowed to post 3 images? 

Movie:

Spoiler

98b36b0e.bmp?576615

d9b7d567440142d227d4f86a11fc7447.jpg

Lee Joon-gi (이준기) in Fly, Daddy, Fly em 2020 | Boys beautiful ...

• Love 2

9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

:heythere:

I've been waiting for July 2020 it seems like forever.  Way to make us wait until one of the last few days of the month tvN.  

Ready to watch JG in action again. Bonus that it will be with Moon Chae Won. 

I'll try to contribute JG photos...not sure about categorizing them. 

Photoshoots:

Are you still only allowed to post 3 images? 

Movie:

Reveal hidden contents

98b36b0e.bmp?576615

d9b7d567440142d227d4f86a11fc7447.jpg

Lee Joon-gi (이준기) in Fly, Daddy, Fly em 2020 | Boys beautiful ...

@pixelsticks, I guess 3-4 is allowed since I sometimes do that. :blush:

• Like 2

Hello @willenette, @antoniaclamens and all!

Color me biased but I hope this drama will be a knockout for JG. I'm cautiously optimistic. 

I need SOMETHING to be optimistic about.  2020 has been :surprisedwut: so far. 

And what's up with all JG's IG stories?  All the fan meeting fancams?  Is he missing the fun times? 

As for more JG pics to FAVE: 

?? Merch?? LOL

98-980700_lee-joon-gi-lee-joon-gi-sexy.jpgLee Joon-Gi | JUSTGOLOVE6635a557b2609ef74fd29a2b77aba0fc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2