Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

MAY 18 a film based on the massacre Gwangju on May 18, 1980

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_18_(film)

Gyeongin Ilbo: Movie 'Colorful Holiday' starring in May 1980, Gwangju

Many are saying that MAY 18 is the reason Lee Joon Gi was blacklisted by the  government of former conservative President Lee Myung-bak (In 2018, Lee  Myung-bak was sentenced to 15 years in prison for corruption) It is also known that Lee Jun Ki used to criticize the government work at that time (2008) It was speculated that the impossibility of postponing military service was probably sabotage due to being on the blacklist. It was rare that a top-class actor like Lee Jun Ki was not allowed to postpone his military service. At that time(2010) Lee Joon Gi was in the midst of shooting the movie Grand Prix and was cast to star in television drama Faith(also known as The Great Doctor )

华丽的休假图片_百度百科

(You can watch the movie on Dramago or gooddrama)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Lee Joon Gi, Moon Chae Won, and other cast members attend script reading of tvN’s upcoming drama

Lee Joon Gi, Moon Chae Won, and other cast members attended script reading of tvN’s upcoming drama on May 18.

The K-drama is titled Flower of Evil which is a suspense melodrama.

It will tell the story of a man who changes his identity as he leaves his brutal past behind; along with his powerful detective wife who will digs his past.

Lee Joon Gi will play the role of Baek Hee Sung; a man who is really devoted to his wife and daughter.

Apparently, he has no emotion invested into it and just deceiving his wife to gain what he wants in life.

Meanwhile, Moon Chae Won will play the role of Cha Ji Won; she’s the wife of Bae Hee Sung who genuinely loves his husband.

However, she will go through a roller coaster experiences and suffer in strong emotions which will lead her to handcuffing her wrist.

See photos of their script reading :

• IMG_20200518_101504.jpg?fit=780%2C511&ss
  • IMG_20200518_101358.jpg?fit=780%2C766&ss
  • IMG_20200518_101400.jpg?fit=780%2C771&ss

It is expected to air in the second half of 2020.

source https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/05/18/lee-joon-gi-moon-chae-won-and-other-cast-members-attend-script-reading-of-tvns-upcoming-drama/

• Like 2
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, astrantia said:

2020.05.21 Insta UPD:

Lee Joon Gi chosen as brand ambassador for mobile game

Hi astrantia, thanks for sharing this. This is a popular mobile RPG game, 궁 3D (Goong 3D). He has also shared a video snippet of his new project on his IG. :blush: This is expected to officially launch in Korea next month ( June.) Upon its release in China, it has ranked in popularity and impressive sales charts.Waiting for the official launch.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

*** Kim Ji Hoon is joining LJK's upcoming drama, "Flower of Evil". There's not much yet about his character in the series but according to report, his character is shrouded in mystery and will play an integral role in the story. :blush:

• Like 3

9 Korean Actors Who Are Absolute Workaholics

Filming an entire K-Drama is a difficult process, as it requires many months for actors to rehearse their lines, get in character, get their bodies in shape, etc. This could cause some actors to want to take a break at some time, as the whole process can be stressful. This isn’t the case for these 9 actors, as they’ve been in a K-Drama for many consecutive years!

4. Lee Joon Gi

Lee Joon Gi has been in K-Drama every year from 2012-2018.

2012: Arang and the Magistrate

2013: Two Weeks

2014: Gunman in Joseon 

2015: The Scholar Who Walks the Night

2016: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

2017: Criminal Minds 

2018: Lawless Lawyer

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-korean-actors-absolute-workaholics/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Watch: Lee Joon Gi And Moon Chae Won Share Behind-The-Scenes Look Of “Flower Of Evil”

6ee2128cdc7447d2ac563aab0e63891d.jpeg?s=

Upcoming tvN Wednesday-Thursday drama “Flower of Evil” has shared a behind-the-scenes look of the cast gathering for their script reading and working hard on the set of the show.

“Flower of Evil” will tell the story of Baek Hee Sung (Lee Joon Gi), a man who hides his past as a serial killer, and his wife Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won), a detective who begins to grow suspicious of him, as they find themselves standing in front of a truth they don’t wish to face. Around them is Do Hae Soo (Jang Hee Jin), the daughter of a serial killer who must contend with her horrifying family past on her own, and Kim Mu Jin (Seo Hyun Woo), a reporter who will do anything for an exclusive.

Producing director (PD) Kim Chul Gyu stated, “The biggest charm of this script is its originality,” and described the drama as, “A melodrama that has the outer appearance of a suspense mystery thriller.” Lee Joon Gi said, “The script made me curious to know how the love story of the two main characters will play out,” while Moon Chae Won said, “It’s a drama that is dramatic and centers around a theme with depth, which drew me to the drama.” Jang Hee Jin said, “Most of all, I had a lot of faith in the director. And I was drawn to the charms of the character,” and Seo Hyun Woo shared his excitement for his chemistry with Lee Joon Gi’s character.

Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won also shared their excitement for filming a melodrama together, three years after appearing on tvN’s 2017 drama “Criminal Minds” together. Lee Joon Gi said, “I never knew this day would come. I think we’ll be able to show lots of different sides of the melodrama genre. I’ll work hard and help Moon Chae Won to create a great story.” Moon Chae Won said, “This is my first time playing a married couple and a mother, so I’m anticipating it.”

“Flower of Evil” is set to premiere this July and will be available on Viki!

Check out the video below:

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2