Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

1 hour ago, Tuiwgn said:

He is loved by so many , just look at the number of birthday wishes on his Instagram :) and he posted his first Insta Story today tooB)

Plus Weibo  fan group  organised a 20seconds clip ,highlighting all his dramas throughout his career on a billboard in Myondong from 17-19 of April! How very special!:wub:  (Sorry I don’t know how to add photos ) but here is the linkhttps://m.dcinside.com/board/leejungi/1148290

Just Copy-Paste:)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tuiwgn said:

Thanks happyfanlgx. I tried that, but didn’t work. I am accessing this forum through my mobile... sooo frustrating. :wacko:

Then try to copy the link and post it in ''Inser image from URL''

Hmm...I also tried and didn't work...probably that site's settings don't allow Copy

• Like 1

JG on the big screen in Myeongdong, Korea

-a gift from his fans-

Myeongdong is one of Seoul's main shopping, parade route and tourism districts. In 2011, 2012 and 2013, Myeong-dong was listed as the ninth most expensive shopping street in the world.The area is known for its two historically significant sites, namely the Myeongdong Cathedral and the Myeongdong Nanta Theatre.

credit: Weibo user @ 李准基打投组

ezgif-6-6bbf0c6ced8c.gif

@Tuiwgn

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Missing JG.  Glad to know that he's filming now.  It's after more than 1 year without a drama or movie from him.  So now, I can look forward to his next drama.  Currently, rewatching Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo since I missed him onscreen. :wub:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dejun said:

Missing JG.  Glad to know that he's filming now.  It's after more than 1 year without a drama or movie from him.  So now, I can look forward to his next drama.  Currently, rewatching Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo since I missed him onscreen. :wub:

Hi dejun, I watched that drama 2-times, too! I find it good. It's a must-watch series for me. The Princes' looked more royal with their good visual. For me, everything fall back into place at the end. I got hooked with the OST, too! This drama was definitely worth my laughs & late-night sleep. I love ech character, the acting & the direction. I find the story really touching. Of course, Wang So is the character I loved in the entire drama. There were scenes that broke my heart but there were also that made me go LOL!  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, dejun said:

Miss him very much too! I only watch Korean drama starring LJG, so it’s been a long long time....:unsure: in the meantime, I have rewatched most of his previous dramas but find it hard to rewatch Scarlet Heart Ryeo - far too sad . For me, It was one of his most memorable character together with Gong Gil... I hope Flower of Evil will provide another opportunity for him to shine. Looking forward to it:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi dejun, I watched that drama 2-times, too! I find it good. It's a must-watch series for me. The Princes' looked more royal with their good visual. For me, everything fall back into place at the end. I got hooked with the OST, too! This drama was definitely worth my laughs & late-night sleep. I love ech character, the acting & the direction. I find the story really touching. Of course, Wang So is the character I loved in the entire drama. There were scenes that broke my heart but there were also that made me go LOL!  :lol:

Hi @willenette, nice to meet you again as it has been so long ago.  When I first watched Moon Lovers I find it not as good as most viewers acknowledged at that time.  But now when I watched it, it's so much better than the current dramas airing nowadays.  That goes to show how far the quality of today's dramas have dropped.

JG's best role is still Wang So character and his interaction with Hae Soo is so lovely to watch.  It's really good to rewatch this drama.  :lol:  For me, most JG's dramas are worthy for rewatch at least twice.  It's time I should take out the rest of his dramas for rewatch while waiting for the upcoming one. :D :wub:

Hi to all JG fans, old or new. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Tuiwgn said:

Miss him very much too! I only watch Korean drama starring LJG, so it’s been a long long time....:unsure: in the meantime, I have rewatched most of his previous dramas but find it hard to rewatch Scarlet Heart Ryeo - far too sad . For me, It was one of his most memorable character together with Gong Gil... I hope Flower of Evil will provide another opportunity for him to shine. Looking forward to it:rolleyes:

What you can do @Tuiwgn is to rewatch most of the episodes but leave the last few episodes untouched if you want to appreciate JG's acting and the drama.  The King and the Crown is a great masterpiece movie, an epic.  Finally, JG gotten his wish to be a villain :lol: and lately he's been paired with good co-stars so gone were the days his fans complaint on his previous co-stars being less worthy in pairing. :P

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 1 May 2020 at 10:04 AM, dejun said:

Hi @willenette, nice to meet you again as it has been so long ago.  When I first watched Moon Lovers I find it not as good as most viewers acknowledged at that time.  But now when I watched it, it's so much better than the current dramas airing nowadays.  That goes to show how far the quality of today's dramas have dropped.

JG's best role is still Wang So character and his interaction with Hae Soo is so lovely to watch.  It's really good to rewatch this drama.  :lol:  For me, most JG's dramas are worthy for rewatch at least twice.  It's time I should take out the rest of his dramas for rewatch while waiting for the upcoming one. :D :wub:

Hi to all JG fans, old or new. :) 

Hi dejun, among all his dramas I love "Arang & The Magistrate". The OTP are extremely well-matched. For me, it's one of the best in K-fantasy.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22279681_1466800993404400_6638345261980450691_n.png?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=aldwBVPfBGIAX9aU8tE&_nc_ht=scontent.fkul5-1.fna&oh=e612632f91342fc4a1d7489e339c5bc3&oe=5ED8580E

@willenette, My most favorite and best JG drama is still Iljimae.  I got to know JG for the first time when I watched this hugely popular Iljimae when it aired at that time in 2008.  The viewers that were watching this drama were tremendous.  It was like practically everyone was watching this show.  Iljimae captivated and amazed me just like what Moon Lovers captivated so many viewers in 2016.

I could see there were 3 shows pivotal to JG's huge popularity up to this day.  The first one was the The King and the Clown movie that raise him to stardom then Iljimae drama that further heighten his immense popularity and lastly Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo that propels his popularity to yet another level.  I'm just curious to see if there will be another one that will continue to make him to stay at the top. ^_^

I mean his fans I have seen back in My Girl's days and after Iljimae's days till after Lawless Lawyer's days don't seem to dwindle somewhat.  That's a true testament his popularity is real. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3

For me it was Scholar who walks the night that first captured my attention of LJG and I really liked the OST too.

Before that, I have watched My Girl ( didn’t take much notice of him apart from noticing the hair do) and  Iljimae (only on and off when it first came out because I was quite put off by the female lead). But of course by now I have watched everything that he’s been in.:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1