Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

11 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

4 years ago...

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing this picture. IDK the couple .....So, it's their 4th year anniversary. It's a quick time that they have been married for four years & have two kids now.  This group picture has such good memories............ :P

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Cutest Korean Celebrity Pets We’re Obsessing Over

It’s common to see Korean celebrities adoring and adopting pets. Being a pet owner has become a huge phenomenon in South Korea and most recently, there has been a lot of advocating for adopting and rescuing pets. The list of celebrities uploading photos of their beloved pet animals are endless, and it’s created a sea of warmth and adorableness. I mean, who doesn’t love animals?! Here’s a post dedicated to SOME of the celebrity pets we’re obsessing over these days.

Warning: You might die of cuteness. Beware!

Lee Joon Gi – Ggabi and Jjoonie

Lee Joon Gi first revealed his two adorable dogs on the variety show “My Ear’s Candy” in 2017. He displayed not only his amazing organization skills, but he also showed how well he was able to train his two puppies!

Ggabi on the left and Jjoonie on the right. Look at the focus!

lee-joon-gi-pets.png

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

I miss him in Sageuks. Every time there is a new one without him in it I can't bring myself to watch for awhile. I so would have liked him to have taken on My country: The New Age or The King: Eternal Monarch or any for that matter.  I don't like seeing him as more like an idol doing concerts and ads than a real actor. I want him back on the screen !!! :cry:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...