Quantcast
patoi

Lee Joon Gi 이준기 Upcoming Drama: The Flower of Evil in June 2020

Scholar Who Walks The Night on WOWOW (a private satellite broadcasting and premium satellite TV Station in Japan)

-broadcasting from 2/15 (Friday)! ※ Every Monday - Friday morning 7: 00

https://www.wowow.co.jp/detail/108397?utm_source=twitter_drama_kaigai&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=190204_twkd_pg_0030

Google Translate :

a2d5994619c76fe1fe2419bec85c95ce.jpgHis

Lee joon Gi on TV in Japan

• Like 3

Namooactors' update...

....and translation made by @jg_k_drama :

“All of you who have seen Actor Joongi’s New Year greetings are going to walk the Happy 2019 flower road only
We wish you a new year full of blessings and hope you have happy New Year holidays!''

• Like 2

Happy New Year to all those who celebrate!

The Birthday Project has been announced (I’m sorry for reposting if it was already posted here – I haven’t backread yet crazy monkey 095)

I really hope that we will be able to contribute a significant amount to this good cause. 

And YAYYYYY!!! 2000 pages of so many pictures, videos and information of JG!!! floating crazy rabbitcheer3 onion headcrazy monkey 033 

So, any idea why there are so many new beautiful, soft and cuddly JG pictures? admire2 onion head

• Like 5

On 1/22/2019 at 8:50 PM, hiluna said:

I don't think he will make any announcements on his next project until his "Delight" tour is finished.  I will be at his last concert in Hong Kong so hopefully he will give us a hint then, but I may not understand what he says :lol:.  I am going to extend my trip after the concert to Korea and this time I hope I can see at least one site where Moon Lovers was filmed.

Gah!!!!!!!!!  Dream tour!  Let's hope he starts dropping some hints or something....

Ok...so what's up with Bangkok ticket sales?  Even Minho's Bangkok Fanmeet still has a ton of tickets for that weekend.  I have read that there are MANY Korean actors there doing fanmeets that weekend.  I checked YET AGAIN but I would need 34 hours to get there, $1000 bucks just to fly and it's just not doable...danggit!  Blah!

I'm loving my JUST GO LOVE T-shirt and Hat.  Thank you for the cheap shipping Represent!  

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

And YAYYYYY!!! 2000 pages of so many pictures, videos and information of JG!!! floating crazy rabbitcheer3 onion headcrazy monkey 033 

2000 pages?!!?!?!!!!!!!!!  Seems like a call for a celebration! 

Post YOUR FAVE JG in character pic and your FAVE JG pic!!

Image result for lee joon gi wang so Image result for lee joon gi sexy

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

So, any idea why there are so many new beautiful, soft and cuddly JG pictures? admire2 onion head

All those soft ones on his IG????????  In the dark teal sweater? They aren't seemingly affiliated with a magazine shoot....but WHY are they in existence??? 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Gah!!!!!!!!!  Dream tour!  Let's hope he starts dropping some hints or something....

Ok...so what's up with Bangkok ticket sales?  Even Minho's Bangkok Fanmeet still has a ton of tickets for that weekend.  I have read that there are MANY Korean actors there doing fanmeets that weekend. 

A friend of mine told me it's  not a very good time for China so the K artists had to pay more attention to other asian countries . It looks like an invasion :D  JG isn't a new face in the asian countries. He had many FMs in the Past...and OMG, how amazing his FMs are:heart: I never saw something similar on other actors. It is a matter of attitude towards fans... his FMs are more than a way to promote his work....you can feel his love, sincerity, devotion, the joy of beeing together :heart: ... he looks like a blooming flower 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

2000 pages?!!?!?!!!!!!!!!  Seems like a call for a celebration! 

Hard to choose:smile: His first drama I watched was Iljimae and it was love at first sight 

and the first love's hardest to forget:heart:

ILJIMAE -LEE JOON GI / LEE JUN KI

Then I fell in love with Kay....and I still love him so much :heart:https://baike.baidu.com/pic/æååº/6559675/5403702/6609c93d70cf3bc7469e1ddcd300baa1cd112a60?fr=lemma

Gong-Gil was a shock for me....difficult to describe my feelings...but no doubt I love him very much :heart:Lee Joon Gi  ð­  "The King and the Clown"

I don't usually watch movies or dramas about vampires but Kim Sung-yeol...wow...yes...I fell in love again :heart:

scholar02-00525.jpg

and I also love this lawyer ...Bong Sang-pil :heart: How to not ? :smile:

ç¡æ³å¼è­·å£«ç¬¬11話å¬å¼ç»å | å¿ç±ãé ­å·ãããã«â¦ - 楽天ãã­ã°

and ...Sato :heart:

Ki, Lee-Jun   'Arang and the Magistrate' One of my favs. I often imagine Bao-yu from "A Dream of Red Mansions" would look like him...

and this gunman ...Hasegawa Hanjo :heart:

ãå¾çãã14.07.29ã第ä¹ç¬¬åéæé²ç¥æªæé«æ¸æªå¾ï¼æ LOGO ,_çå¾_æååºææ¥ç«å§_ç¾åº¦è´´å§

or the fugitive Jang Tae-san :heart:

20130719104925362.jpg

I love him very much in every of his dramas/movies but I think the most I love Wang So :heart:

06256ea48b71ab237d8c00062da8a860.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

The Birthday Project has been announced (I’m sorry for reposting if it was already posted here – I haven’t backread yet crazy monkey 095)

:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Also hard to choose my favorite JG's pic. I love him with black hair

Who doesn't love him with black hair....and with the upswept hairdo?  Perfection!

I see you like MANY of JG's characters! 

10 K-Drama Male Characters We Wouldn’t Actually Date IRL

10 K-Drama Male Characters We Wouldnât Actually Date IRL

https://www.soompi.com/article/1295549wpp/10-k-drama-male-characters-we-wouldnt-actually-date-irl

“Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” – Wang So

In “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo,” Wang So (Lee Joon Gi) is one of several princes who are in line of becoming the next King. Wang So is already considered the “black sheep” in the family and has had some baggage involving his mother. This in turn makes him bitter and angry, causing a lot of distance and tension with his family members. He eventually meets Hae Soo (IU) and falls in love with her, but it comes with a hefty price.

Although the two fall in love with each other, Wang So makes the choice to take up the responsibility of becoming the next King. Unfortunately, in order to do this, he has to break up with Hae Soo and marry another woman. Call me selfish, but I’d prefer my man to have less responsibility and choose to marry me.

scarlet-heart1.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

OMG OMG OMG I can´t believe it (would you?) but I'm here again... it's been so long since the last time i came here but believe me, my love for my LJG is as strong as ever... i missed the fun of coming here and chat with you guys so much!!! sadly, work, studies and internet issues kept me from soompi

anyway, JG has been very active this past months and i must confess i'm so behind... but everything he did was pretty, good and fun... as ways he's a delight to see

Before i forget: CONGRATULATIONS for making it to 2000 pages!!!!!!

My smile for today

50300098_2284750821549746_1900504549180376118_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com

Credit as tagged

• Like 5

23 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Happy New Year to all those who celebrate!

Hi bluelilac, thanks for sharing this.  LJK looks so NICE & COOL in red. A very good visual of him wearing this color on Lunar New Year in Taipei. He ROCKS at a high energy FM. I love the messy hair-look on him. It was a playful concert that fits him to a T. His colorful get-up also made the stage bright. Looking forward for his series of Asian FM..... Hopefully, we could get to hear his next acting project soon with great co-stars as well. I know he doesn't need another star power in his drama, though. What matters is a good script. I would prefer him in modern dramas, maybe a rom-com drama. Actually, any genre is good as long as we could get to see him on the screen again. I will support him whatever drama he's gonna pick. I noticed that he gained weight compared to the "LL" days. But, I hope he could get back to his body built during "Arang & the Magistrate" days - I love that bod - hahaha - Although, I can say that his weight is still in the normal range. I wish him the best! Although, he's a stable & productive actor. He's one of the very few who has strong & loyal fan base. :lol:

• Like 4

On 1/23/2019 at 7:20 AM, hiluna said:

I will be at his last concert in Hong Kong so hopefully he will give us a hint then, but I may not understand what he says :lol:.  I am going to extend my trip after the concert to Korea and this time I hope I can see at least one site where Moon Lovers was filmed.

YAYYYYY! wow2 onion head That sounds so great. Hope you’ll be able to have so much fun and get lots of pictures and videos.

On 2/6/2019 at 11:28 AM, pixelsticks said:

Ok...so what's up with Bangkok ticket sales?  Even Minho's Bangkok Fanmeet still has a ton of tickets for that weekend.  I have read that there are MANY Korean actors there doing fanmeets that weekend.  I checked YET AGAIN but I would need 34 hours to get there, $1000 bucks just to fly and it's just not doable...danggit!  Blah!

I feel you! How I wish that I could go! If only I could teleport I would’ve gone. And look – this is the list of places JG visited for the photoshoot last year:

Maybe we should think of ways to teleport? So we could whoosh and go...

IDY81Mn.jpg

Anyone here going to the Bangkok FM?

ruk1mie.jpg

Image result for lee joon gi marie claire

Spoiler

GRIZryw.jpg

48H6u1q.jpg

@pixelsticks This is me making all sorts of faces at you for asking me to do difficult things. How can I even think to pick and choose a favourite pic when I have sooooo many faves? I’ll try, but I need some time…. -_-

Spoiler

Image result for lee joon gi sexy

And that is one of my most fave pics of him – he is just too hot in it crazy monkey 121

All those soft ones on his IG????????  In the dark teal sweater? They aren't seemingly affiliated with a magazine shoot....but WHY are they in existence??? 

Yessss. Yesssssss. Exactly! So whyyyyy?

On 2/6/2019 at 2:47 PM, happyfanlgx said:

and OMG, how amazing his FMs are:heart: I never saw something similar on other actors. It is a matter of attitude towards fans... his FMs are more than a way to promote his work....you can feel his love, sincerity, devotion, the joy of beeing together :heart: ... he looks like a blooming flower 

You said it perfectly. As JG is special, his FMs are special too, I guess… :wub::wub: I love how dedicated he is about the FMs; he does his maximum to make it special. And I absolutely love his interaction with the fans. Has this been posted here before (bad Blue hasn’t back read yet crazy monkey 095 )

I melted completely when he cutely said “No”. hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615 Why is he this ADORABLE? Is it legal to be this heart meltingly cute? *Blue is dead*

On 2/6/2019 at 4:13 PM, happyfanlgx said:

Hard to choose

Heheheh…. I love the way you chose your faves. :lol:

20 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

....and with the upswept hairdo?  Perfection!

The exposed Pretty Forehead is lethal.hehe onion head

20 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

10 K-Drama Male Characters We Wouldn’t Actually Date IRL

They don’t know what they are talking about!  whaaat1 onion head

20 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

OMG OMG OMG I can´t believe it (would you?) but I'm here again...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! You are here! FINALLYYYYYYY!! happy dancing crazy rabbithappy dancing crazy rabbithappy dancing crazy rabbit

20 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

My smile for today

That is one of my favourite smiles of him. :wub::wub::wub:  I really hope that you’ll be able to visit us often. wow1 onion head

14 hours ago, willenette said:

LJK looks so NICE & COOL in red. A very good visual of him wearing this color on Lunar New Year in Taipei. He ROCKS at a high energy FM. I love the messy hair-look on him. It was a playful concert that fits him to a T. His colorful get-up also made the stage bright. Looking forward for his series of Asian FM.....

He glows so much in this colour. And thanks to the angels who attended the FMs and shared the videos and pictures, I could see how awesome the FMs were. hell yes onion head He is an amazing performer. Wish I’d be able to attend one someday.

14 hours ago, willenette said:

Hopefully, we could get to hear his next acting project soon with great co-stars as well. I know he doesn't need another star power in his drama, though. What matters is a good script. I would prefer him in modern dramas, maybe a rom-com drama. Actually, any genre is good as long as we could get to see him on the screen again. I will support him whatever drama he's gonna pick.

I hope that we’ll get to hear the announcement soon. It almost going be an year since Lawless Lawyer, and I miss seeing him on my screen every week. I too do not care about the genre, because he will amaze us in whatever role he does. :wub:

But I’d like to know what sort of roles you guys want to see him in – I have a long list too. Let’s discuss.

Hopefully we’ll get some info soon because I miss him so much….. depressed1 onion head

Speaking of Lawless Lawyer, it is one of the Viki Top 10 K Dramas of 2018!! cheer3 onion head

I'll sign off tonight with my smile of the day, which comes with a bit of Elusive Torso Alert! :warning:

love you crazy rabbit

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

I have a problem with the article :mrgreen:

I for sure I'd date someone like Wang So !!! :heart:

Hahaha TRUE TRUE 

9 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Maybe we should think of ways to teleport? So we could whoosh and go...

TdBVc2g.jpg

9 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

pixelsticks This is me making all sorts of faces at you for asking me to do difficult things. How can I even think to pick and choose a favourite pic when I have sooooo many faves? I’ll try, but I need some time…. -_-

Gah....just like when I asked y'all to play the Hookup/Marry/Kill character game.  Complain complain. Make choices! :tounge_wink::kiss_wink:

On 2/6/2019 at 11:10 PM, willenette said:

Hopefully, we could get to hear his next acting project soon with great co-stars as well.

Maybe if we speak it into existence enough times....it WILL HAPPEN! 

On 2/6/2019 at 5:27 PM, antoniaclamens said:

OMG OMG OMG I can´t believe it (would you?) but I'm here again...

WOOT WOOT WOOT!!  Catch up...and then get ready for JG to announce HIS NEXT PROJECT <<<--- see... I spoke it into existence again! 

• Like 2

Lee Jun Ki official magazine 2019 Vol.1-2

Source http://leejoongi.jp/information/?id=922

Google Translation: 

spacer.gif

INFORMATION

2019.02.08RELEASE
【Lee Jun Ki official magazine 2019 Vol.1-2】 Notice of primary reservation reception ☆

★ Lee Jun Ki will inform you about the primary reservation of the official magazine 
【Lee Jun Ki official magazine 2019 Vol.1-2】 . 

"LEE JOON GI IN THAILAND 2019" (Composed in 2 volumes / with DVD) The

2019 Lee Jun Ki special magazine that you can encounter a little bit different Lee Jun Ki that you never saw before. 
From attractive appearance of Lee Jun Ki who is attracted by exotic emotion in Thailand to dynamic photographs. 
In addition, he recorded an interview closer to him. 

【ON THE CITY Vol.1】

201902081841_11903.jpg

【OFF THE CITY Vol.2】

201902081841_11904.jpg

■ Configuration 
special magazine 2 volumes (1 volume 164P) + postcard 5 kinds + DVD 2 types (Vol.1: 15 minutes, Vol.2: 15 minutes) 

■ Issuance / release 
THE STAR ASIA 

■ Size (mm) 
225 x 290 

Benefits: Holding an autograph session for only 300 people from magazine buyers ! 
※ I will inform you of details later. 

■ Price 
2 book set: 12,960 (tax included) + shipping cost (756 yen) 
 We will deliver two books together. 

■ Primary reservation acceptance period 
February 12 18 o'clock - February 17 23 o'clock 59 minutes 

【Important】
To those who wish to purchase from areas other than Japan 
Notice of the contents of the Korean office 'NAMOO ACTORS' Please refer. 

※ The reservation reception page will be announced on February 12th.
  • Like 3