Quantcast
patoi

Lee Joon Gi 이준기 Upcoming Drama: The Flower of Evil in June 2020

Speaking of Joongi's moustache, this is the longest I've seen him grow it, like as in naturally not the fake ones. I'm always curious about how he would look with a stubble (not referring to the fake ones we've seen him with)

IMG_8470_zpsrbembrel.jpg

• Like 12

7 hours ago, junejungki said:

@violina dont be sorry!! You are allowed to post JG pics or videos as much as you want. We miss him so much.

@antoniaclamens I hate him!! I look horrible with my eye bags but look at JG!! He still look good and hot with his cute eye bags. Life is so unfair :cry:

Life is unfair indeed!!! the upside is that me have the pleasure to see this gorgeous man looking beautiful even with eye bags :wub:

6 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Let's agree he looks sunning in EVERY outfit. :D

Oh deear... he looks stunning... as I said above - he looks great in everything. But... such elegant man... phew! So hot in here today, is it summer already? :wink:

Don't be - I'm speechless too!

Exactly. We know how making a drama looks like (in theory). Unfortunately our actor knows it by experience. 

It's amazing that he is so tired and still looks hot. I mean one night of missing sleep and I look like a zombie - he misses a lot of beauty sleep and... look at him! :wub:

Violina, over-what? There's no such thing like too many photos of Lee Joon Gi!

Oh thank you so much!!! I love it! Gee... I'll swoon when I see him in the drama. I bet I'll swoon!

True! He does it great. And he has an animal side, I'm sure. Not only cute kitty side. B)

@Lian_Jade thanks for those pix. I hardly recognized him in the first one. He looks like LMH there! :o

you speak my mind!!! and that's one of my biggest problems, i never have too many, i alwways want more! 

5 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

What if I like Scholar at the first watch? :huh: It's so strange? I was thinking to re watch it, because I really like some part of that drama and now that I knew the story I'll be able to focus more on Joon-Gi expressions and ... ehm... yes... of course acting :ph34r::ph34r::rolleyes::D

What about this BTS? I never seen "Hero", but...... LJG with mustache? :blink::blink::blink:

don't get me wrong, i loved Scholar at first watch... but i loved it more on second watch. i'm sure i will love it more on third watch (coming soon for sure). Btw i loved Hero on first watch. He's so cute and good!!! you must watch. In fact as i ended Scholar i was about to watch Hero with my Mom (she hasn't watched it yet!)

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Yes, it isn't real mustache of course and the dance was quite hot. Try the drama. It's not Joon Gi's best drama but still his character was cute, well dressed... well, brown hair but you can't have everything. And he played a character that can't fight which was funny when the scene with practicing fighting came - looking at his moves you can say "This guy really know how to kick someone's a**!" :D

Not at all. I liked it in first watch too. Second watching would make the drama even better. I love vampire stuff in that drama - like clothes that protects vampire from the sun etc. It was very original. :) 

About his hairstyle in Hero ,the first episodes i didn't like it... but it grows on you. By the end of the drama i love his hairstyle. and i loved his clothes, i think it's the only drama where he's dressed like an everyday guy... the handsomest everyday guy ever though :wub:

3 hours ago, ohgee said:

Speaking of Joongi's moustache, this is the longest I've seen him grow it, like as in naturally not the fake ones. I'm always curious about how he would look with a stubble (not referring to the fake ones we've seen him with)

Never watched him like this!! so the moustache in that photo is real? from what year is it???? i wsh we could see his full face...

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

And this is my favourite gif of the day... :wub:

Now it is my favorite gif too!! :love: everything is perfect about his looks. but i love his smile and the way he bites his lip the best :love::love:

• Like 10

On 5/20/2017 at 10:51 AM, cedarwood said:

@cedarwood, ah that gif though.I love it:blush:.

On 5/20/2017 at 4:09 PM, antoniaclamens said:

w it is my favorite gif too!! :love: everything is perfect about his looks. but i love his smile and the way he bites his lip the best :love::love:

That slight lip+tongue bite:wub: .Right after he flashed his most precious beautiful smile.I love it too.When a guy does a lip bite right, instead of it feeling cringe or looking pervert-like.It can easily be the sexiest thing ever.

Also talking about smiles, JG has the most heart fluttering eye smiles.Its like his eyes get longer as they disappear more and more, when they are forming THE SMILE. Pre-military JG was just too cute and precious:).He just effortlessly created the 'i just feel like hugging him' feelings in every fan girl:heart:See this:                                                                                                                    ezgif.com-video-to-gif%201_zps61ftyc0v.g

On 5/20/2017 at 10:52 AM, glassnokamen said:

I like him better with this fake mustache... maybe it's because he has long hair that I really love (... this is just one of the reasons I love WS soooo much... only the little one, of course)

Ah Wang So ya, oh Wang So.He always slays every time. Meet the sassy Wang So(with no mustache though.Is that ok?I like it when JG falls in a temporary phase of 'narcissistic prince syndrome' when he is joking about his looks lol.(the good and funny kind.not the bad kind where you feel like slapping someone back to reality:D).

This is the same guy who gets very shy when people are complimenting him about his looks and everything else.JG what do we do with you?You are just too cute

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_zpsrtiprh4c.gif

All credits go to the original video and gif uploaders.

• Like 14

12 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Ohhhhh, I love your gif too @cedarwood, I will treasure it. kekeke

2 hours ago, violina said:

That slight lip+tongue bite:wub: .Right after he flashed his most precious beautiful smile.I love it too.When a guy does a lip bite right, instead of it feeling cringe or looking pervert-like.It can easily be the sexiest thing ever.

Also talking about smiles, JG has the most heart fluttering eye smiles.Its like his eyes get longer as they disappear more and more, when they are forming THE SMILE. Pre-military JG was just too cute and precious:).He just easily created the 'i just feel like hugging him' feelings in every fan girl:heart:See this:       

I agree @violina can't take my eyes off his cute smile and lip biting kekeke. The throwback gif...he's like a young boy yet doesn't seem like that was over a decade ago...

18 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

Strange, when I backtrack to my post, the photo is gone, I'm not sure if I had accidentally deleted it, sorry about it. I can't remember the link anymore. I think I posted a picture of him like this if I'm not wrong. Credit to

Thank you for this CM bts photo @Lynn11 There is just something about JG in a uniform...How can a man look so beautiful and masculine at the same time???? He's timeless...

Thanks all for the wonderful photos and gifs...can't get enough.:blush: 

• Like 9

I don't know who is this guy (refering to the IG account owner). Another actor on the set?

Anyway I am happy that LJG is getting more fan boys these days. 

• Like 15

On 20.05.2017 at 11:52 AM, glassnokamen said:

Yes, I like the same stuff too about vampires. I never see that clothes things before, even in american productions...

Me neither! I've seen vampires that can't walk during the day, seen vampires that could they were only weaker, seen also magic rings half-vampire,  half-werewolves but never the thing with clothes. And I liked the idea with special clothing!

On 20.05.2017 at 11:52 AM, glassnokamen said:

hes that he dress in that drama?? They are really fabulous!!!

So true! Couldn't take my eyes off them. So beautiful hanboks... :heart:

On 20.05.2017 at 5:09 PM, antoniaclamens said:

you speak my mind!!! and that's one of my biggest problems, i never have too many, i alwways want more! 

Same here. I'm so greedy...! :D

On 20.05.2017 at 5:09 PM, antoniaclamens said:

his smile and the way he bites his lip the best

I knew someone's gonna love it. :D

Btw new gif of the day. He's so... so... *sigh* So!

fbc343a6cdded0107c816a9ab6ad1316.gif

On 20.05.2017 at 9:41 PM, violina said:

I like it when JG falls in a temporary phase of 'narcissistic prince syndrome' when he is joking about his looks lol.(the good and funny kind.not the bad kind where you feel like slapping someone back to reality:D).

This is the same guy who gets very shy when people are complimenting him about his looks and everything else.JG what do we do with you?You are just too cute

Hahhahahaha! Love those gifs, made me laugh. :D

12 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Photo from CM Set

Whaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Looking this good should be illegal!

@missmaudy that picture... *swoons* 

Dressed in black "armour", all serious and with a gun... lord save us all... :wub:

PS Since it's the end of a weekend and we all need to think about something pleasant to get throught the worst day in a week - special gif. :D

f5d25e226b46c2f5f0f839c40d4db9f2.gif

I know you'll hate me for spaming you with those gifs...

• Like 9

There are tons of hot actors now in South Korea and as a fan of Ha Ji-Won, I'd like to see her being paired up with actors she's never worked with yet. I don't know if it"s just me but I'd like to see her do another SAGEUK like Empress Ki or DAMO even with LEE JUN-KI. Both of them would sure set the screen on fire with their chemistry.

• Like 6

I like a pair up of Lee Joon Gi and Ha Ji Won too. 2 powerful and intense actor and actress in their own rights. Spectacular.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, ohgee said:

@antoniaclamens I got the picture from his weibo, it was in march 2012. I wish we could see his whole face as well.

Thanks for teh info. usually i don´t like moustaches, but i love even the fake ones in him :flushed: I´m really curious about how he would look like with a real moustache or beard... anyway if we don´t like it he just have to shave it!

@cedarwood @violinaso it´s gif parade!!! thank you so much!!!! how about this one?

e0019148_4746654be26de.gif

And don´t tell me it isn´t the cutest thing you've watched lately

bddbdbc52c17f5601cff7328341c5719.gif

ok... maybe this is it!:

Spoiler

851fa8759b08547a30a2c489953744f1.gif

All gifs credit to uploader

On 2017-5-20 at 9:48 PM, Lynn11 said:

Underneath that smooth charm is a shy boy at heart.:heart:

So shy!!! so cute!!! thanks for sharing. Love this couple so much! :wub:

@glassnokamen @missmaudy love (again) the pics from set! he looks so good in uniform and armed :flushed::love::yum: i need CM right now. period

• Like 11

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:
Is this an indication that CM will be shown in China? 

Hi missmaudy, I think they are posting happening of JG to show their continuous support for JG(drumming up some hype for him), from what I understand they have raised a huge sum for CM drama crew gift, food and drink support as JG fans.  I don't think there is news on any Korean production scheduled to be air in China recently or anytime soon... feeling sorry for his China fan base. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, CarlaA said:

There are tons of hot actors now in South Korea and as a fan of Ha Ji-Won, I'd like to see her being paired up with actors she's never worked with yet. I don't know if it"s just me but I'd like to see her do another SAGEUK like Empress Ki or DAMO even with LEE JUN-KI. Both of them would sure set the screen on fire with their chemistry.

It would be a delight if LJG & HJW are in a drama together.

But IMO there are two things that super two big names in one drama don't materialise.

1. Talent Fee - LJG is secretive and mysterious. I know there are still so many things that we don't know about him particularly his business affairs. Btw, have you noticed any actor who has established a logo? LJG has. Which means he is organised & his business now is well structured. Though I have not read anything related to his fees per drama but I think he is pricey. I think HJW too. Ok Say LJG can secure another big budget drama & HJW can be in it too but how about the other factor below. 

2. Billing of Credits- Who will give in? Who is willing to take the 2nd credit in the billing? I don't want Lee Joon Gi to give in seriously. :)  Am I too greedy? Anyway, I trust that LJG won't. Why? I think he has been very good at dealing his business so far.

2.a Despite his short appearance in Resident Evil he managed to get an "and Lee Joon Gi" in the billing credit which was the same credit as Iain Glen.

2b.Though in NSG, the main story was about how the girl overcome rejection and grief yet LJG managed to get the first billing in the movie. In fact he only appeared in the 2nd half of the movie.

2c.He gets the first billing in all his dramas except My Girl which is understandable.

2.d Though he was fresh from the army when he did AATM, he managed to get his character on the title. Maybe second in the mention but LJG got the first credit on the billing. 

The order of names may seem unimportant to viewers but to actors it's huge as it could affect their future business prospects. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, LadyOne said:

Hi missmaudy, I think they are posting happening of JG to show their continuous support for JG(drumming up some hype for him), from what I understand they have raised a huge sum for CM drama crew gift, food and drink support as JG fans.  I don't think there is news on any Korean production scheduled to be air in China recently or anytime soon... feeling sorry for his China fan base. 

Thank @LadyOne for the info. I know that it's not about CM broadcast schedule in China but I thought it's a news article of CM in China. Which means there's interest and possibly broadcasters will pick up this drama to be shown in the country. 

Anyway, after your post I checked Baidu and found out all CM related stuff in Korean News are also in the news in China. 

I hope this drama gets into China despite the current political mess.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

ok... maybe this is it!:

Lee Joon Gi with children melts my heart. Still... the bunny Joon Gi... hahaha!!! :D:D:D

Gif parade you say? B)

bf0a4abaaf8c060393ccc0095fd26c06.jpg

• Like 12