Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Wow! he wasnt just bluffing when he said his website renewal photoshoot concept is 'crazy, rebel, unlimited passion'.I really love him when he goes all out.Director Kim Kyun Tae was right when he said JG is a volcano.I like crazy genius JG.

5 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

Yeaah I was so happy when I saw those pics. Finally the styling makeover with the suit and bullet proof vest ! And the hair a little up, perfect ! :) 

Let me join you in the happiness especially about the hair:).(damn it..we need more love, like emojis..sooompi do something about this) He and the NCI team are all looking on point and shining:wub:.

tumblr_nipywc6D0K1spfigfo2_500.gif

7 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

How much gorgeous is JG in this suit????? And he's smiling!!! And.... I don't know what else can I say.... I really love this photo!!!

:heart: today am speechless too.today's CM upload, I am in love:wub::wub:.criminal minds fighting!!!

tumblr_nipywc6D0K1spfigfo3_500.gif

All credits for photos and gif go to the original uploaders.

Edited by violina
  • Like 13

On 5/25/2017 at 4:18 PM, glassnokamen said:

:heart::heart::heart: I'm DEAD :heart::heart::heart:

How much gorgeous is JG in this suit????? And he's smiling!!! And.... I don't know what else can I say.... I really love this photo!!! They seems really like a family 

and another take from taewonent :wub: 

I'm speechless :wub: and let me die right beside you! He looks absolutely dashing - especially his hair :love:

On 5/25/2017 at 9:26 PM, pixelsticks said:

Waaahhhh....I've been missing a gif and beauty parade? 

Lee Sun Bin posted the straight on photo! 

And I :wub: JG as a crazy genius in his new clip.

On 5/25/2017 at 7:11 PM, glassnokamen said:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a video!!!!!:heart: :heart: :grin: :grin: 

He's so hot in glasses!!!! And he's so crazy too!!!!!

He's so adorkable, I simply :wub: it! Are we really sure that JG is 35 years old? He doesn't look like it and definitely doesn't act like it too...:tongue:

Thank you so much for the pics and video...

HXL0bHQ.gif

*Credit to original uploaders

On 5/25/2017 at 5:58 PM, willenette said:

I hope he gains half of the weight back because he looks a bit thin in my eyes or is it just me?  Despite, he looks good in ANYTHING, anyway

No, it's not just you - even though he looks amazing in anything, anyway!

On 5/25/2017 at 6:10 AM, violina said:

Every video clip and photo of him interacting with kids always turns my heart into a puddle of goo:wub:. Because am that greedy, i wish to see this activity again in the below gif very soon:rolleyes:.

All credits for photos and gif go to the original uploaders.

*nods vigorously* 

• Like 11

15 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Thank you so much for sharing! outside it was raining but to me the sun was shining because of LJG's smile :wub:

Sometimes LJG's beauty is like too much for me... i feel overwhelmed, blinded... i don´t know how to define it, his beauty is timeless, trascends genders. it's like he is a creature from another world. As images speak louder and clearer than words i will continue the beauty parade (maybe you will think it's an easy task because any LJG's picture  is pretty, but to me it was not easy to pick just one or a few, so i decided to only post pictures where he's more pretty than cute, or more pretty than hot, etc... it wasn´t easy to disregard pictures let me tell you, specially the sexy ones!)

My thoughts exactly! I had a very hard time trying to decide which JG gif/ pic to post - there are too many!! I'm trying to control myself from posting too many...

4 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Impossible :wub::wub::heart:

I'd like to disagree - it's JG after all! He will get more handsome and beautiful B)

jsqBHfS.gif

Hoping that everyone does want to continue the beauty parade...

YhsMV7s.png

Spoiler

AqcZkpJ.png

EHNkjPS.jpg

MDJJ7ST.jpg

TbDysxx.jpg

I just realized that I have a thing for pretty foreheads too and JG definitely has a beautiful forehead - he should show it more!

• Like 10

On 23.05.2017 at 10:57 PM, violina said:

:D:D:D ah of course.This photo and gif parade is only for @bluelilac1214 .Its not because we are hopeless JG addicts.And no its not because we miss him so much.No absolutely not.B)

Of course. It's not that we feel pure pleasure just by looking at those gifs. Naaaay :D 

• Like 7

On 24.05.2017 at 10:29 PM, glassnokamen said:

Gooood night :rolleyes:

I'm supposed to sleep now?! Oh thank you... Here's my revenge gif!

ae424c47b3edac2167b161ea49f7c2c3.gif

23 hours ago, violina said:

He really is.Every video clip and photo of him interacting with kids always turns my heart into a puddle of goo:wub:.

Aaaaaah!!! I've only seen photo, never saw this video. Thank you!

Oh I have tears in my eyes. Poor baby :(

13 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

How much gorgeous is JG in this suit????? And he's smiling!!! And.... I don't know what else can I say.... I really love this photo!!! They seems really like a family 

Wooohooo!!! The pic is great. Can't wait to see the whole team in action. :D:D:D

10 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

:lol:I love it when he's so funny. :D

7 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Impossible :wub::wub::heart:

Joon Gi proves that it IS possible. He's a man of his word!

• Like 11

On 2017-5-24 at 7:42 PM, Lynn11 said:

This might have been posted before but is a close up. :wub:

I can´t see anything!

16 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

:heart::heart::heart: I'm DEAD :heart::heart::heart:

and another take from taewonent :wub:

LJG in a suit is always a win! love the new CM pictures, thank you so much for sharing

13 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a video!!!!!:heart: :heart: :grin: :grin:

This is the full video

http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/video/29

LJG as a dorky and cute Einstein!!! yes please!!! love this new concept. and we were just talking about how hot he looked with glasses!!!! hope more bonuses like this one :wink::D

11 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Waaahhhh....I've been missing a gif and beauty parade?

Lee Sun Bin posted the straight on photo! 

And I :wub: JG as a crazy genius in his new clip.

I'm also having problems with photobucket since yesterday, it's not showing my pictures :angry: And thank you for joining the gif parade!!! :tongue:

6 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

My thoughts exactly! I had a very hard time trying to decide which JG gif/ pic to post - there are too many!! I'm trying to control myself from posting too many...

I'd like to disagree - it's JG after all! He will get more handsome and beautiful B)

Hoping that everyone does want to continue the beauty parade...

Hide contents

I just realized that I have a thing for pretty foreheads too and JG definitely has a beautiful forehead - he should show it more!

I have to disagree too! everytime i see LJG he´s looking more handsome than the last time :wub:

Sorry to repost but this picture is so gorgeous i'm already dead

EHNkjPS.jpg

now i have to ask something, is it posible to have a beauty parade with no Wang So in it? 

19.jpg

Spoiler

18.jpg

20.jpg

66.jpg

a bonus :wink:

cosmo9_yuri524.jpg

All pictures credit to uploaders

• Like 15

Is this pic real?  The elusive JG torso.... exposed....through mesh? 

2ce8bdcd360290_full.png

I want to see more still images from the genius shoot.  I hope the photographer releases them.  Makes me wonder if there is still anything else.  I still wish JG would post some casual selfies again.  Are those days completely gone?  I'm feeling like the only things released are corporate driven, corporate produced, corporate approved.  

And here is the brand...if you want to buy the suit!

Here is the fish version from the last runway...

_CDG0397.jpg

• Like 12

On 5/26/2017 at 10:24 AM, pixelsticks said:

Is this pic real?  The elusive JG torso.... exposed....through mesh? 

Yes, it's real!!!!! It's taken from this video... go to minute 2.31 to see the outfit :wub::wub::wub:. It's from 2006/2007, but for me it may also have been done yesterday as little he has changed :ph34r:

.... and.... just to some more.... ehm.... "hot" images...

btw... I KNOW that it's possible ... nor... it's DEFINITELY possibile that he'll be more handsome... he's doing this everytime he post a new shot :heart: (I was just joking)

• Like 12

10 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

now i have to ask something, is it posible to have a beauty parade with no Wang So in it? 

No way. 

And a gif parade without one Wang So gif doesn't count!

3ad537f27785eb7ea440be79c5e5af26.gif

Or maybe two...

cdbbd80c9a5472b272160ada206b771a.gif

It's a sad moment and at the same time a moment of best prove that Lee Joon Gi is an excellent actor.

10 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

@cedarwood what a sweet revenge :wub:

You want some more...? B)

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

New picture from web site :wub::wub: Those veins..... those eyes.... I'm DEAD again.

This stare! :wub:

52 minutes ago, violina said:

Ok coolness factor raised to outer space:heart::blush:.

Looks great! I wonder if it's for the trailer or will we see it in actual drama. :) 

30 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

Better resolution :heart::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Lllllove them all! Thanks for sharing! :wub:

• Like 11