Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

15 hours ago, Fragile Geegee said:

I watched it but I didn't understand  a word :( 

Well, it's always a pleasure listening to his voice & lough:wub:

Oh!! dont worry. Just go and watch the video, there is an english subtitle

@pixelsticks of course our Jun Ki wears it better :yum:

@lisethvr who's that girl Jun Ki staring at?? I am so jealous!!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, girlyponytail said:

I apologize for giving inaccurate information, apparently one tv asia's RM ep314 was different episode with wikipedia's.  I failed to watch him on tv last weekend. I am so sorry for this.

oh!! no wonder, I watched it but then something else was shown. I switch off the tv and go to bed. hehehehe!!

• Like 4

18 hours ago, junejungki said:

The part Ji Seok take a peek at his belly button :grin::grin:

hahahahaha.. he is one funny dude like seriously.. even oppa cannot help but being all happy when he is around. what make me glad more is... during his military days, he is surrounded with a lot celebrities. its like during that time all celebrities is being called to the army at once. kekekkee.. not to mention they got to be on tv and stages a lot. ( i watched all the variety show of kfn without sub and i enjoyed it. if someone god golden heart.. hope someone will subbed it. )

6 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Who wore it better?  Grammys are on in America

I say Joon Gi!

without a DOUBT, LEE JOON GIIIII

6 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

i watched last week May 18... and i must say it wans't an easy watch. sadly seems to me that every country has these awful real life events to tell. i like to share my fave image of LJG in the movie... a once happy dedicated student who watched his life fall into pieces but who was willing to give it a fight:

btw i need to watch all his old stuff, like hotel venus or flying boys... as i hate swatching online, i will be happy beyond words if someone has the links to download them. but as they're really old i'll be just happy to have available links to watch online. thank you all in advance

i didnt watched it yet. hotel venus and flying boys is good. i love flying boys more. they are funny. hahahahahahha. oppa's character is cute. 

3 hours ago, girlyponytail said:

However, I sucessfully finished my SWWTN marathon yesterday. I thought it would be a bit scary... wow wow wow... didn't expect a lot of romantic scenes here hahaha. And I love his costume here. Beautiful handbok with beautiful pattern/painting. 

finally... congratsss!! i gotta agree with u.. the hanbok in SWWTN is really beautiful. seriously. the color and patterns is gorgeous. 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, girlyponytail said:

However, I sucessfully finished my SWWTN marathon yesterday. I thought it would be a bit scary... wow wow wow... didn't expect a lot of romantic scenes here hahaha. And I love his costume here. Beautiful handbok with beautiful pattern/painting. 

After watching all of his period drama i thought SWWTN was his most romantic one. There were not many romantic scene from the other period dramas because he was busy looking for a sword and his family in ILJIMAE,  he was busy looking for his mother in AATM, he was busy looking for his sister in GIJ and half of MLSHR he was busy looking for his mother affection. Now I want him in romance drama more! Who said starring in 4 period dramas were a lot already? Can i disagree with this? I love watching him in period drama. He can take a break from this genre for a while but i really hope to watch him again in another period drama, with beautiful costumes and a lot of romantic scene ahahaha 

I got to agree with you about Sholar. Beautiful customs for LJK and awesome romantic scenes. I still remember when she was drunk and kissed him and then he kissed back. Omg my heart fluttlers just thinking of it:blush:

Btw i just ended joseon gunmam and i totally forgot about the cave kiss. That was hot

• Like 11

9 hours ago, girlyponytail said:

After watching all of his period drama i thought SWWTN was his most romantic one. There were not many romantic scene from the other period dramas because he was busy looking for a sword and his family in ILJIMAE,  he was busy looking for his mother in AATM, he was busy looking for his sister in GIJ and half of MLSHR he was busy looking for his mother affection. Now I want him in romance drama more! Who said starring in 4 period dramas were a lot already? Can i disagree with this? I love watching him in period drama. He can take a break from this genre for a while but i really hope to watch him again in another period drama, with beautiful costumes and a lot of romantic scene ahahaha 

I thought he was busy looking for the 120year old diary that contains methods on how to eliminate Gwi. 

I understand mainstream kdrama audience love light, romance-comedy drama but our boy seems more keen on doing the opposite of which I totally support. 

And yes there were few romantic scenes in that drama. His vampire gaze was just absolutely mesmerising.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 10

Here is your friendly REMINDER TO 

:heart:  VOTE FOR JG  :heart:

http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/  Every 30 minutes while browsing online - Click on Blue characters with yellow outline below his pic.

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-men-in-the-world-2017-poll/?fv-page=2   Once Daily

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-korean-actors-2017-poll/  Once Daily - He is #4 in this poll!

http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=530&pop_cate=&pop_name=&sp_cate=&sp_name=&act= 

http://asianwiki.com/Lee_Joon-Gi  Once Daily Click on 100% Bar

Click on Smiley Face (as a "like" in Facebook

AND HERE ONLY 3 HOURS LEFT...HE IS LOSING TO MIN HO...OH NO! :angry::blink:

• Like 8

8 hours ago, girlyponytail said:

Hi lynn11 thank you for KFN TV Show "He's Coming" video. I laugh alot this episode with Secret as guest star.. Is this the only KFN TV Show "He's Coming" video with Joon Gi on it? 

I'm not sure, he seems to be one of the host for that army variety, so should have a few esp  but I haven't seen any except this one. :D

• Like 6

8 hours ago, junejungki said:

@lisethvr who's that girl Jun Ki staring at?? I am so jealous!!

She is the actress Zhou Dong Yu, female lead of 'Never Said Goodbye'. That pic was taken in August last year during the premiere press conference and there are more pics like that.

La imagen puede contener: 3 personas, personas sonriendo, personas de pie

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, personas de pie

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, personas de pie

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, personas sonriendo, interiorLa imagen puede contener: 1 persona, rayas

• Like 14

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Hahaha JG seems such a comfortable flirt with his co-stars^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I did watch footage of that press conference and a few others and I find it interesting the different reactions from each co-star.  In general, I find his Korean/Asian co-stars to be very meek and subtle in their interactions as compared to Milla Jovovich, who was basically reflecting his energy right back at him. Is that due to fear of Netizen gossip, etc?

• Like 13

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Hahaha JG seems such a comfortable flirt with his co-stars^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I did watch footage of that press conference and a few others and I find it interesting the different reactions from each co-star.  In general, I find his Korean/Asian co-stars to be very meek and subtle in their interactions as compared to Milla Jovovich, who was basically reflecting his energy right back at him. Is that due to fear of Netizen gossip, etc?

That's a cultural thing mostly, and a bit of character/personnality maybe too. Americans are way more extrovert in general (at least celebrities) than Asians. JG is extrovert and very friendly too, so he can meddle with them very well but he still has that korean restrain in front of cameras, even with Milla :wink: Part of it might be because he knows every one of his tiny move is scrutinized by the press and people, but also it's the culture.

• Like 13

5 hours ago, girlyponytail said:

OMG what were they doing? Ahahaha i have the same expression with Ethan Juan hahaha I love these pics alot lisethvr thank you very much. 

5 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

@lisethvr OMG!! What is he doing??? Lol. So funny. I don't know how his coworkers may have a straight face when he's so playful. 

Love them pictures so much, thank for sharing

Ethan's reaction makes me laugh :D.

mkzDRsb.gif

1470929182%201_zpsj2wkb3ei.gif

1470929182_zps4dqgb9lk.gif

1470929182%202_zpsveqsbop7.gif

• Like 14