Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

11 hours ago, zi4r said:

@pixelsticks Awesome awesome art as always!

It seems we keep missing each other. I hope you managed to meet the deadline.

Sorry for bugging you. Don't mind me. I'm a fan, you see, not just of JG but of your art! love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927 

Keep bugging away!  I made one deadline...another due by tonight...but it's May 4th....so stay tuned.

I was all freaking excited when another VLive video notification came up...and slightly bemused it was basically an ad for his FM's that has already been seen.  Not that I mind any content from JG but I was hoping for something new. <<<<I know...bad selfish fan>>>>  Because I got excited (by just saying..."yay! JG has a new video out")...in front of housemates...I got ragged on.  My housemates are quite hostile about my appreciation of JG.  I seriously cannot say 2 words or they start talking intervention.  Hence my covert activities here. 

@antoniaclamens Ahhh...thank you for joining in!  I like to find new pics AND I also like to know which pics people pick as favorites and why.  I always find it fascinating because I can do a shoot, edit, deliver and I cannot always predict a person's fave image.  It usually doesn't match my fave of them...which I find perplexing...in my own head.

I came across this image today....

Looks better on a phone screen than a big computer screen...but I like the tones and the light reflected to his face...and the script reading.  Come on CM...show some script reading pics!  

And geez...about the JG eyebag pic...Can't a person take a lousy pic and not get fully analyzed about his health and nutrition and mental status?  I think we tend to forget that most of his images are well lit, great angles, stylized and with makeup.  Not every image taken actually represents what is normal.  

And Yay! for My Ear Candy translations!  I should go run and grab it before it disappears...but housemate just woke up so I have to go hide from here! 

• Like 15

@minmar Thanks for the welcome fellow closet JG fan!

@pixelsticks :heart: the fanarts that you've posted

14 hours ago, zi4r said:

That's what I call JG effect. He makes us do things we never thought we would ever do!

When I went to SG FM, we had to wait 10 hours in SG outdoor weather (rainy and humid AND unrelentingly hot that day) for 2 hours of JG concert (also outdoor, bloody hell!). @kiinn (the super-woman who kept me sane) was there with me the whole time, and while we were queuing with no JG in sight except for his rickety standee-poster a few feet away, we both kinda had a mental-breakdown. We were like "Why are we doing this? How is this scrawny little dude making us do this???" (We were saying that quite loudly, and the girls in front of us in the queue turned to us with MURDER in their eyes.... for impugning on JG's greatness, I guess.... hahaha!) Anyway, then fast-forward 5 hours..... and we got to experience what was truly the time of our lives.

His enthusiasm and the amount of heart he puts into his work always humble me. And yes, makes me do wacky things that I never thought I would do.

And @bluelilac1214, these are the projects @minmar is talking about. If you're interested, I will include you in the tags for future updates.

@zi4r I totally agree about the JG effect and please include me in the tags regarding the projects - I'm definitely interested. You waited 10 hours for a 2 hour concert?!!! I'm completely at a loss for words, therefore... *hugs you*

@glassnokamen Thanks so much for the link.

• Like 8

On 3.05.2017 at 4:43 PM, LyraYoo said:

There's also win a poster promo. :)

Waaaah! I was innocently reading latest posts here and then - bam! - a big photo of Wang So attacked my vision. Aaaah...

Thank you. :wub:

On 3.05.2017 at 7:35 AM, ohgee said:

I made this edit cause  Joongi was getting on my nerves with all the i don't flaunt my sexiness talk haha. Don't deny it joongi :tongue:

Buahahhahahaha! I hope he'll see it one day! :D:D:D

On 3.05.2017 at 7:53 PM, minmar said:

I too am in the closet so you are NOT alone.   I've been busy but always drop in here to be surrounded by the love and warmth.

Minmar!!! Hello!!! :):):)

On 3.05.2017 at 9:41 PM, Christabelita said:

Hello everyone,

And Christabelita too! Is it a happy day of come backs? :D

22 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I know i cheated. but i just couldn´t pick one...

Believe me most of us would have the same problem. :D

14 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Lee Joon Gi Intenational fan club has finished to translate my ear Candy!!!

This is the link where you can find the episodes that are available until 31.5

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=417212301995168&substory_index=0&id=328095294240203

Thank you for the news! So happy to know that!!! :):):)

(How to save those videos? Anyone knows?)

Ok, I'm too stupid for this. I don't know where is the pass code. :(:(:( 

• Like 7

May the 4th be with you!  Well it's still the 4th here...which is Star Wars Day. 

So I wanted to do more lightsaber Wang So...but this is all the time I had today.  I've got to leave again to finish deadline but wanted to check in. 

@ohgee  I wanted to tell you I puffy heart love your JG sexy tease video.  Ain't it the truth??

• Like 14

@cedarwood

Passcode is written in their top post flagged in yellow. For some reason they do not want the code exactly written so I won't be writing it here.Below is the hint in the top post.  You have to fill in the answer when you are prompted.:)

*want some candy? Access with JG Seoul encore fm year+month+day(8 numbers only)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Thank you for the news! So happy to know that!!! :):):)

(How to save those videos? Anyone knows?)

Ok, I'm too stupid for this. I don't know where is the pass code. :(:(:( 

You can download the video directly from the link. The pass code is:

*want some candy? Access with JG Seoul encore fm year+month+day(8 numbers only)

:)

• Like 3

11 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Keep bugging away!  I made one deadline...another due by tonight...but it's May 4th....so stay tuned.

I was all freaking excited when another VLive video notification came up...and slightly bemused it was basically an ad for his FM's that has already been seen.  Not that I mind any content from JG but I was hoping for something new. <<<<I know...bad selfish fan>>>>  Because I got excited (by just saying..."yay! JG has a new video out")...in front of housemates...I got ragged on.  My housemates are quite hostile about my appreciation of JG.  I seriously cannot say 2 words or they start talking intervention.  Hence my covert activities here. 

@antoniaclamens Ahhh...thank you for joining in!  I like to find new pics AND I also like to know which pics people pick as favorites and why.  I always find it fascinating because I can do a shoot, edit, deliver and I cannot always predict a person's fave image.  It usually doesn't match my fave of them...which I find perplexing...in my own head.

I came across this image today....

Looks better on a phone screen than a big computer screen...but I like the tones and the light reflected to his face...and the script reading.  Come on CM...show some script reading pics!  

And geez...about the JG eyebag pic...Can't a person take a lousy pic and not get fully analyzed about his health and nutrition and mental status?  I think we tend to forget that most of his images are well lit, great angles, stylized and with makeup.  Not every image taken actually represents what is normal.  

And Yay! for My Ear Candy translations!  I should go run and grab it before it disappears...but housemate just woke up so I have to go hide from here! 

I felt the same as you about the V Live video... i was expecting more JG is coming or Seoul encore. I´m sure i watched a shorter version on his IG, anyway I love it! thank you @zi4r for sharing :heart: Love your image of today. because of it i went searching for my image of today. The thing is that it´s been a short time since i´m crazy downloading all kind of LJG stuff, so almost every picture is new and i find it hard to decide... but today this is the one:_CJ_9821-1.jpg

(btw i usually dislike when men put pens or eye glasses on their mouth but what can i say,.. LJG makes me like things i never knew i liked:wub:)

This was a close contender... i love his boyish charm and smile. e0019148_489def79098a3.jpg

i only posting it because i want to know from where is it? the text was in korean and i was to lazy to google translate. I even found a lovely gif from the same day i think..

e0019148_489def9d2469a.gif

all pics credit to uploaders

17 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Lee Joon Gi Intenational fan club has finished to translate my ear Candy!!!

This is the link where you can find the episodes that are available until 31.5

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=417212301995168&substory_index=0&id=328095294240203

*Want some candy? Access with JG's Seoul Encore FM year+month+day (8 numbers only!) 

Thank you thank you thank you!!! i was waiting for this so badly!!!! :kiss_wink: sadly my internet conexion must be almost dead because it says 4 days to download :( guess i will leave my lapton on tonight to see if it can download

8 hours ago, missmaudy said:

You can also visit ringofjg jg account on youtube.

Tnak you so much for sharing. love to read everything he says. always finding little things i didn´t know... :wub:

7 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@antoniaclamens Thank you for the pics from Scholar. He's adorable in the smiley pics. But my favorite one is the last one you've posted where he looks all kinds of broody.

Happy you liked the pics. and really happy to see you and @minmar here. btw i´m not exactly a closet LJG fan in the sense that no one knows who he is. lol. Korean Wave hasn´t arrived in my country. I´m sure there must be a few people who knows and loves k-dramas or actors or idols but i don´t know them. It´s every hard for me because i have nalmost no one to talk about dramas or LJG. that´s why i love coming here :D

Edited by antoniaclamens
  • Like 11

35 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

Thank you thank you thank you!!! i was waiting for this so badly!!!! :kiss_wink: sadly my internet conexion must be almost dead because it says 4 days to download :( guess i will leave my lapton on tonight to see if it can download

Mine too... but I think it's because everyone is downloading the video :tongue:

• Like 4

@pixelsticks the interview you are looking for I believe is actually an interview done in China for the Chinese Harpers Bazaar magazine. 

@missmaudy For the food trucks. China fans are doing it and they have almost finished collecting funds for it. 

----------------

ok, just dropping by because a friend talked to me about soompi today. Am an old fan who has to abandon my previous id because I was attacked left, right and centre for voicing minority and unpopular views. Am a tired "war veteran" now. haha. Fortunately I have registered this id long ago as a spare.

---------------

Dun worry too much about JG, he is busy filming and he loved being on the film set. Good that he is busy filming which will keep his mind off other things. His official website should be launched mid May... pretty soon. Am looking forward to it.

Take care everyone.

• Like 12

@krysyuy, that's how he should be dressed or at least how I pictured it. Maybe he looks less formal than the others because he is not part of the team at first ?
Well I don't mind the jeans and cotton shirt but maybe he'll get an upgrade later on the show :wink: 

• Like 11

Ladies! Taewon Entertainment posted new stills of Criminal Minds and one with Joon Gi was among them :wub:

EDIT: Here's another picture that was posted earlier than the other one but was deleted already. But we can see slightly more of Joon Gi on here so I saved it :lol: 

Spoiler

2eMDjT.png

Please don't re-post the second picture on IG because the poster himself removed it.

And thanks for the download link for MEC @glassnokamen :wub: Finally we get to see it with subs...  

Edited by oyashirazu
added picture
  • Like 17

@oyashirazu thanks for the more complete pic! 

@antoniaclamens I had not seen the Pen in mouth pic or that cute white jacket smile one. I have no idea where it is from.  Sorry!  Again, I would think @lisethvrwould know, but they have been MIA for a month...kinda like JG on IG. COME BACK!!

5 hours ago, Seoulmemories said:

@pixelsticks the interview you are looking for I believe is actually an interview done in China for the Chinese Harpers Bazaar magazine. 

Thanks.  Yes that is the one.  Speaking of interviews, why aren't there any JG interviews lately? PR strategy?

4 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

@krysyuy, that's how he should be dressed or at least how I pictured it. Maybe he looks less formal than the others because he is not part of the team at first ?
Well I don't mind the jeans and cotton shirt but maybe he'll get an upgrade later on the show :wink: 

Question:  If he is playing the role in reference to Morgan, isn't that his outfit choices....masculine fitted shirt and jeans?. Whereas Derek wears conforming knit shirts, JG is wearing slim-cut button down shirts

Image result for derek morganRelated image

Haha there is more...we should make some of JG when he reveals his outfits. That said...I do hope to see his character is a suit in one of the 20 episodes.  And have a wet scene.

So that is my QUESTION of the day.    What do you want to see ON Jun Hyun-Jun (that's the name right?) in the 20 episodes??

<<<for some reason...his name seems like "Bond - James Bond" to me...whenever I read it...:D>>>>>

I want to see a suit and WATER on Jun Hyun-Jun. 

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, Seoulmemories said:

@pixelsticks korean stars usually only do interviews for a drama/project. So no project no interviews....

As for the CM character that he is playing, since it is an adaptation, the characters will have blended personalities. It is not a cut and paste from the American version.

Hence my term...reference.... :)  I haven't even watched the American version.  Procedural crime shows aren't my cup of tea.  But what we have been given a glimpse to...at least his outfit choices...lean towards the Derek character.  It's to make comparisons...not say that he will play that character exactly. I'm data collecting for comparison...if you will. 

But what about magazine interviews and pictorials? Those aren't necessarily beholden to a project, are they? Elle? Allure? 

Anybody else having a hard time with Soompi freezing on them today? 

• Like 10