Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

To those who're interested, here, compilations of JG's comments on HB's IG posts (since there's some people who actually accused HB of lying in Happy Together :rolleyes:) :-

Spoiler

1) Nov 4, 2014

2) Nov 5, 2014

3) Nov 11, 2014

4) Nov 12, 2014

5) Dec 16, 2014

6) Dec 17, 2014

7) Jan 15, 2015

8) Jan 22, 2015

9) May 23, 2015

• Like 6

One last post and I'm heading to bed. Worked night, so can sleep in whole day.

Just one of the best compilation art I've found for "JG is coming" releases.

I truly can't wait.

For website reveal. For CM. For whatever else he's gonna give us.

Really, at this point, anything would do. Just need him back.

Sigh...... I'm feeling down..... Hopefully, just lack of sleep. Or JG-withdrawal because there's no official update for CM or website.

P.S. @pixelsticks I waited for you to pop in today. Miss ya!

• Like 11

39 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Really, at this point, anything would do. Just need him back.

Sigh...... I'm feeling down..... Hopefully, just lack of sleep. Or JG-withdrawal because there's no official update for CM or website.

Same here. This thread has been my only source of JG 'talks' lately. I have put every 'bad' thing behind lol... I even pretended nothing happened last month *and made myself believe that his gf exists in an alternate universe out of my fangirl universe- hahaha... I have nothing personal against her, really, I'm just not a fan of her and will never be. This is better and safer so nobody feels offended in this fandom because opinions and attitudes towards this issue are rather divided. I'd rather NOT talk about the gf here. It steals the fun lol. I only want to focus on supporting JG the actor and whatever he has offered to me as a fan- hence, his private stuffs I don't need to know are hereby irrelevant*.

Anyway... please poke me whenever there's a CM update. I seriously need to start doing a bunch of data analysis and writing a research paper soon but JG has really occupied my brain lol. This is bad. I just wish for that goofball to 'return safely' soon. Mid May, please hurry come... July, you too!

JGHeartkiss_zpsxq6frgke.gif&key=4df4f34a

@pixelsticks I think this is one of your gifs lol... I just got to steal it! the 'hearteu' sign is so precious hahaha... :wub:

20 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

Same here. This thread has been my only source of JG 'talks' lately. I have put every 'bad' thing behind lol... I even pretended nothing happened last month *and made myself believe that his gf exists in an alternate universe out of my fangirl universe- hahaha... I have nothing personal against her, really, I'm just not a fan of her and will never be. This is better and safer so nobody feels offended in this fandom because opinions and attitudes towards this issue are rather divided. I'd rather NOT talk about the gf here. It steals the fun lol. I only want to focus on supporting JG the actor and whatever he has offered to me as a fan- hence, his private stuffs I don't need to know are hereby irrelevant*.

Same with you. So thanks for @tokki1812 put the photos in the spoiler, then I can skip it, lol. (I mean, you do nothing wrong, but I don't wanna comment or judge anything,  I just don't wanna know.)

25 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

Anyway... please poke me whenever there's a CM update. I seriously need to start doing a bunch of data analysis and writing a research paper soon but JG has really occupied my brain lol. This is bad. I just wish for that goofball to 'return safely' soon. Mid May, please hurry come... July, you too!

50 minutes ago, zi4r said:

I am waiting for a CM update,too.  A day a JG is the best. :wub: I keep  following Chung Taewon's ins, looks forward new stills.

• Like 8

14 hours ago, zi4r said:

I keep hearing K-drama/K-pop/LJG fans having to hide their addiction from everyone.

I guess, I am lucky in that department. I'm such a loud & proud crazy woman, and my entire family and everyone at work just have to deal with my quirks. And those quirks include being a JG-Angel so they just have to live with it. 

But then, it's not so shabby being JG fan, isn't it? I mean, haters gonna hate, but his acting talent and gorgeous looks are undeniable.

@zi4r Thanks for your welcome. :)

I'm one of those unlucky closet JG fans and I hide my affection/ addiction/ admiration from my family, friends and colleagues. So I admire you - quite a lot. And I NEVER thought that I would EVER become a fan of an actor or post in a forum - yet here I am! B)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@zi4r Thanks for your welcome. :)

I'm one of those unlucky closet JG fans and I hide my affection/ addiction/ admiration from my family, friends and colleagues. So I admire you - quite a lot. And I NEVER thought that I would EVER become a fan of an actor or post in a forum - yet here I am! B)

Welcome!   LJG is my first and only.  I too am in the closet so you are NOT alone.   I've been busy but always drop in here to be surrounded by the love and warmth. Check out the wreath project and join if you can!!

• Like 7

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share a post from Lee Joon Gi International Fan Club. They are planning on sending a rice wreath for CM press conference! If you like the page and would like to join the project, check their info! 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=415398182176580&substory_index=0&id=328095294240203&ref=page_internal

• Like 8

21 hours ago, ohgee said:

Oh GEE OH YES!!!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Hey...are you justjoongi on IG? 

9 hours ago, zi4r said:

@missmaudy & @pixelsticks Since you express interest in CM cast & crew support (food truck & such), and I only have unconfirmed info regarding this (not appropriate to share as confirmed development), I have PM-ed you. If there is any official announcement from anywhere, I will share here.

If anyone else here is aware of any fanclub organizing support projects, please share.

P.S. I've been made aware by @joonloca3 JG (Thanks for letting me know) that the owner of the pic wants it not to be shared. I've decided to delete it. For those of you who didn't get to see, just imagine JG with massive eye-bags & 2 child-actors. That man needs rest.

Dang I missed it. Or maybe allergy meds..haha.  Off to read PM.

7 hours ago, zi4r said:

P.S. @pixelsticks I waited for you to pop in today. Miss ya!

Sorry! I had to be disciplined and reach a deadline. Some Richard Simmons keeps tripping the power in our area so work has been sporadic. Thanks for thinking of me! I do want to have this thread be a great place to hang and wax about JG.  I get kinda sad when the fervor dies down and the responses don't come. I've tried to have some interactive postings in here, like post your fave smiley pic or fave found photo, but I don't get many responses.  Thanks for your energy. B):D  It means alot!

And thanks @tokki1812.

@Christabelita long time no see! There are 2 Rice Projects found here in the thread.  Just read back a page or 2.

UGH the power went out again for the 4th time.  This time there is thunder...so it's possibly tree/weather related.  

So @LyraYoo, you will be working on the banner?

In the meantime, while my projects were batch processing...I made these.

Simple...and spread if you want...get someone's attention

I updated my fanart to include the Taewon photos of the actual characters.

Did I miss something on here?

• Like 15

16 hours ago, ohgee said:

@zi4r your welcome.

I made this edit cause  Joongi was getting on my nerves with all the i don't flaunt my sexiness talk haha. Don't deny it joongi :tongue:

Love love love :wub: I know he's way to cute, but he's so sexy too... and of course he knows it. that´s one thing i love about him

12 hours ago, NoonaE said:

Hi everybody!

I saw someone asking about food truck/ coffee truck support?

My experience helping a friend from another fandom is in the spoiler below

Reveal hidden contents

They can be really expensive and organising this support might require us to ask for assistance from our fellow Korean fans (Hajunse or DC gall members) because they will know which companies or catering/ restaurant services to contact. I helped a friend of mine who's a Jang Keun Suk's international fanclub president to organise sending a coffee truck for his 'Jackpot' Drama support last year and it cost them around 1500-2000 USD for one coffee truck with snacks. I heard buffet or food truck for lunch/ dinner is even more expensive. So if the fandom isn't too big, I don't think food truck is a good option. Coffee truck should be possible, though. The common service used by fanclubs and celebrities will be Coffee Mr Kim https://www.instagram.com/coffee_mrkim/?hl=en

Normally the Korean fanclub will help the international fanclub to have a contact with the agency of the actor and the coffee truck/ food truck service. The international fanclub just needs to raise the money and send it together with their banners. The last time for JKS, my friend's fanclub was asked as well to provide some pictures to be put on nice frames on the truck and as well videos for a small LED TV on the truck. It was actually very nice!

I'm actually new to JG's fandom even though I've been following his works intensively since 'Arang and the Magistrate' and none of my close friends are his fans *shrugging* so I don't know how the collaboration for support works out between his Korean fanclub and his international fanclubs. Maybe others can fill in some more information about this.

About JG and IG thingy... I am also among the ones who would like him to return to his 'old' self by personally posting stuffs. In addition to his talents, I actually admire him more than any other K-actors because of his unique way of presenting himself and interacting with fans especially via SNS. Maybe because I am the same age as him, I sometimes consider him like a 'friend' lol... so when he's gone like this, I feel like being 'ghosted' by that good friend who has entertained me so far with his goofy posts and antics *sobbing quietly in the corner*. However, I do respect his decision to stay away for a while. I think that by doing this, he also wants to reduce more problematic situations. We all know that whatever he posted would end up as an article by the K-media. And we all know that since the relationship was made public, every little thing he (and also the current gf) does will be linked ... just because. He sure knows it very well that his current gf is no 'woman of the year' for his fans (quoting @zi4r) and a lot of the fans are still upset, if he posts something and it becomes an article containing his gf's name... errr here comes another trouble with raging fans lol. Hence, the understandable 'silence is golden' SNS hiatus. I still keep the faith, though, that he'll return one day with a post related to his current project... maybe once it airs already. After all, like it or not, he's the one who created his own fandom culture~ this 'we are family' culture~ he can't simply 'abandon' it although some fans can also be soooo petty and paternalistic (mother hens are everywhere alright!). I hope he'll find a good, win-win solution soon. I've missed him. Truly, madly, deeply... lol.

OK... I'll get back to my hiatus cave until the next chance to lurk here again soon hopefully there'll be good news, nice updates coming our way til JG decides to present himself personally again in the coming days and weeks.

Have a great week, y'all!

Thank you so much for the info... didn´t know how it worked I´m also interest in anything loke this. right now everything to help LJG is priority. lol

11 hours ago, zi4r said:
EDIT: Deleted pic

Latest one from CM. With child actors. This pic keeps popping up and disappearing all over IG. They're actively taking it down. So I dunno how long it will last.

Gosh, he looks so tired. The eyebags :bawling: Hope he rests more.

@NoonaE Thanks for info.

@missmaudy & @pixelsticks Since you express interest in CM cast & crew support (food truck & such), and I only have unconfirmed info regarding this (not appropriate to share as confirmed development), I have PM-ed you. If there is any official announcement from anywhere, I will share here.

If anyone else here is aware of any fanclub organizing support projects, please share.

P.S. I've been made aware by @joonloca3 JG (Thanks for letting me know) that the owner of the pic wants it not to be shared. I've decided to delete it. For those of you who didn't get to see, just imagine JG with massive eye-bags & 2 child-actors. That man needs rest.

Ohhhhh missed the pic! i believe your words but i wished i could see it so badly...

7 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Thank you everyone for all your insights about our first page banner. I would post drafts here and will ask for any suggestions you can give .

Meanwhile, Scarlet Heart remains the ratings leader on its time slot here in the Philippines. There's also win a poster promo. :)

Love the poster and love the news about MLSHR leading the ratings in Philippines :D (run to MLSHR thread!)... and i´m back! can i share your post there? and can someone please tell me how to do it?

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

Oh GEE OH YES!!!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Hey...are you justjoongi on IG? 

Dang I missed it. Or maybe allergy meds..haha.  Off to read PM.

Sorry! I had to be disciplined and reach a deadline. Some Richard Simmons keeps tripping the power in our area so work has been sporadic. Thanks for thinking of me! I do want to have this thread be a great place to hang and wax about JG.  I get kinda sad when the fervor dies down and the responses don't come. I've tried to have some interactive postings in here, like post your fave smiley pic or fave found photo, but I don't get many responses.  Thanks for your energy. B):D  It means alot!

And thanks @tokki1812.

@Christabelita long time no see! There are 2 Rice Projects found here in the thread.  Just read back a page or 2.

UGH the power went out again for the 4th time.  This time there is thunder...so it's possibly tree/weather related.  

So @LyraYoo, you will be working on the banner?

In the meantime, while my projects were batch processing...I made these.

Simple...and spread if you want...get someone's attention
I updated my fanart to include the Taewon photos of the actual characters.

Did I miss something on here?

I love your fave found photo posts!!!! i wish to see them again. i must admit i tried to response always (and find my fave photo too!) but i don´t know whats happening to me! i spent almost all my free time in LJG world (soompi, google, IG, youtube) but the times flies like crazy and by the end i acomplished next to nothing (and sadly i have work to do, sleep to get, housework to do, and so on)... anyway loving your IG posts. hope the power problems will be solved soon (or are already solved!)

As much as i liked LJG by the time Scholar was airing I didn´t watched it (so many bad comments around, my bad i listened to them) I only watched it after MLSHR and love it! I¨m rewatching it know and I love it more!!! to make things short i spent most of my May 1st searching the official web. So i decided to post a fave smiley and fave found photo all in one! but as i can´t i will post a fave smiley phot and a fave found photo (i´m sure they were posted before but i´m sure i won´t do any harm to see them again):

Fave Smiley Photo :D

871VLXYsR5Ie635732717455470902.jpg

Spoiler

equKuxW4dFbV635726523621090402.jpgS2Ua77QiR8It635766140677972241.jpgVa8kOhhtVwSu635703082363526130.jpg
bV9GEphnycGW635746259370287942.png

Fave Found Photo:wub: (cause i cant resist a bloodied JG)

hgmFzJbVUtJH635774994203858053.jpg

A close contender

Spoiler

jdcyYrtAoyWZ635754040355882820.jpg

I know i cheated. but i just couldn´t pick one...

• Like 16

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

@ohgee maybe post and erase or PM me?... i just want to see it. i won´t use it. but i respect the owner wishes..

i tried to PM u but it wont let me.

Spoiler

deleted pic
The owner deleted it as k fans didnt want the pic online since he looks terrible.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ohgee said:

i tried to PM u but it wont let me.

Hide contents

The owner deleted it as k fans didnt want the pic online since he looks terrible, he needs to eat. Wonder why the crew or his staff don't force him to eat.

Thank you so much!!!! :kiss_wink:

I have to agree with the massive eye-bag comment... still i love to see him smiling. I wish he could have some rest. He's been working nonstop since last year, and he has so many things to worry about right now. Even if i tried to see the upside (tired and all he's doing one of the things he always says he loves the best: filming a drama) i worry cause i want him to be well

I know he's too thin, but with so much stress over him i doubt he will gain weight even if he eats a lot (i talk from experience). Anyway i wsih he's eating all his meals (healthy food please) so he stays healthy

did i say to you that i thank you so much? well i'll say it again. THANK YOU!!!!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

Thank you so much!!!! :kiss_wink:

I have to agree with the massive eye-bag comment... still i love to see him smiling. I wish he could have some rest. He's been working nonstop since last year, and he has so many things to worry about right now. Even if i tried to see the upside (tired and all he's doing one of the things he always says he loves the best: filming a drama) i worry cause i want him to be well

I know he's too thin, but with so much stress over him i doubt he will gain weight even if he eats a lot (i talk from experience). Anyway i wsih he's eating all his meals (healthy food please) so he stays healthy

did i say to you that i thank you so much? well i'll say it again. THANK YOU!!!!

Your welcome:heart: I agree with you he has a lot of stress and there are fake articles produced everyday which people keep believing for some reason then getting upset and bashing. Hope CM promotion starts soon so we have something to look forward to and forget all the negativity and joongi and can put his mind at ease.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, ohgee said:

Your welcome:heart: I agree with you he has a lot of stress and there are fake articles produced everyday which people keep believing for some reason then getting upset and bashing. Hope CM promotion starts soon so we have something to look forward to and forget all the negativity and joongi and can put his mind at ease.

Agree!!! Things way worse than having a GF are soon forgotten (not that having a GF is a bad thing, but in their eyes it seems so). I have expectations from CM! crossed fingers and toes (lol) we and he will forget this nightmare soon

• Like 7

Hello everyone. I'm back!!!

Slept almost the whole day away. 8 solid hours....... I finally have a chance to catch up on my JG&work-stress-induced month-long sleep deficit.

@LyraYoo Thanks as always for sharing the great news! And that poster is gorgeous. I want!!! Sigh..... Why do I have to be so far away?

My mother-in-law is back in SG for a couple of months, and faithfully watches the Scarlet Heart encore on ONE TV Asia. Whenever an episode airs, she would call me and say, "I'm watching now. It's all for Wang So! Tell JG I support him." (She is not sure how fandom works.... and just because I hang out on Soompi everyday, she seems to think I get to talk to JG everyday. I still can't seem to dissuade her of that notion! :lol:)

@antoniaclamens Good to know that you get to see the pic. Sorry, I was sleeping and couldn't respond earlier. Thanks to lovely @ohgee for sharing.

I got a very different info from the person who contacted me to take down the pic. When @joonloca3 JG first told me told me about owner not wanting it shared, I at first put it in spoiler tag and informed the mods to delete if they want. But then, one girl (from the private FB group I shared on) told me that the parents/agents of the child-actors don't want the kids' pictures posted because the crediting process is not yet done. I dunno what to believe, but I didn't want to intrude on the kids' privacy...... so I decided to just delete it. And I guess, for the same reason, there are still a few pics of JG alone (with the kids cropped off) floating around on IG.

JG does look terrible in the pic, but I doubt, not eating for one day (I mean, the previous pics that came out, he didn't look half as bad) would have changed him that much. Probably just pulled an all-nighter (as @leesopark16 mentioned). He looked the same way during the last few weeks of Scholars-filming 2 years ago, when they were running out of time and pulling all-nighters --- all panda-eyed and tired-skin. It's just that he's skinnier now, so the gauntness is more striking.

And about Scholars. Glad to know you're trying it out. It had its flaws (IMO, the writer change halfway through was a huge mistake; the series seems to derail from then on), but it has a special place in my heart because Scholars-airing was my first introduction to Soompi forums. I wasn't as prolific in posting back then as I was for MLSHR, but the community was so fun and I had really fond memories of that time. (Speaking of which, a certain chingu from Scholars days that keep lurking on my posts and liking them, you know who you are, please de-lurk and join in! I've missed you.)

14 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

That's what I call JG effect. He makes us do things we never thought we would ever do!

When I went to SG FM, we had to wait 10 hours in SG outdoor weather (rainy and humid AND unrelentingly hot that day) for 2 hours of JG concert (also outdoor, bloody hell!). @kiinn (the super-woman who kept me sane) was there with me the whole time, and while we were queuing with no JG in sight except for his rickety standee-poster a few feet away, we both kinda had a mental-breakdown. We were like "Why are we doing this? How is this scrawny little dude making us do this???" (We were saying that quite loudly, and the girls in front of us in the queue turned to us with MURDER in their eyes.... for impugning on JG's greatness, I guess.... hahaha!) Anyway, then fast-forward 5 hours..... and we got to experience what was truly the time of our lives.

His enthusiasm and the amount of heart he puts into his work always humble me. And yes, makes me do wacky things that I never thought I would do.

And @bluelilac1214, these are the projects @minmar is talking about. If you're interested, I will include you in the tags for future updates.

Also @Christabelita, as @pixelsticks mentioned, there are 2 international rice-wreath projects being talked about in this threat and here is the info.

(Since many forumers have already seen this, I'm putting in spoiler-tag.)

Spoiler
On 5/2/2017 at 7:11 PM, zi4r said:

The one @pixelsticks mentioned is here: (After looking through my finances, I might pitch-in to this project too.)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=415398182176580&substory_index=0&id=328095294240203

It's by "Lee Joon-Gi 이준기 International Fan Club" (https://m.facebook.com/LJGFansClub/)

Donation period: 30 April to 31 May

No minimum amount. 1% service fee charged if you are not in the U.S.

Donation target: 500 kg rice. Any extra $$ will go to other projects/future projects.

I am not sure what exact wording will be put on the banner, but your country flag will be included in the center picture of the rice-wreath.

Donation by paypal. Follow the instructions in the post to donate. Also, list your donation on Google Drive.

The one I already contributed and the one @LadyOne mentioned is this one:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=759686687539894&substory_index=0&id=433712016804031

It's by "Lee Joon Gi 이준기 Global Fans Support Projects" (https://m.facebook.com/ricewreathproject/)

Donation period ends: 15 June

Minimum amount: HKD250 (USD30). If you are Paypaling, just a small warning...... Paypal exchange rate was atrocious when I donated. So if you are cash-strapped, list the amount in your own currency.

No donation target listed.

The banner will say "Hong Kong Fans and Global Fans". EDIT: From the previous projects, it seems they will also release a list all the people contributed and the contribution amounts.

Donation is by paypal & western union. To get instructions, PM/email them.

So take note of the deadlines and see which one fits you, I guess.

On 5/2/2017 at 10:07 PM, zi4r said:

The "Global Project" donation amount during "Scholars" (3030kg) was way way higher than the target amount listed for the "International FanClub" one (500kg) this year. Although it is not a true comparison, it might be the indicator that the "Global Project" one will end up being a much larger and media-attracting stand.

But in terms of FanClub activities, as @missmaudy mentioned, "International FanClub" seems more active and fun, with more vibrant presence online. Their FB activity is superb.

All in all, I won't worry too much about the options. Contribute what we can and whichever is more convenient, I guess. It's all for good cause, and either way, JG will choose which charity organizations will benefit from our donations. So good deed all round.

@pixelsticks Awesome awesome art as always!

It seems we keep missing each other. I hope you managed to meet the deadline.

Sorry for bugging you. Don't mind me. I'm a fan, you see, not just of JG but of your art! love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927 

@tokki1812 Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for sharing the stuff and putting them in spoiler tags. I'm not gonna look, because I'm kinda tired of that particular issue. But there are probably a few others on the thread who are interested in the developments.

Please don't hesitate to join in the other topics of discussion on the thread. We're all here to love & admire & support JG in our own ways, after all. Have a good day, dear.

Okay ladies. I'm gonna have dinner and sleep some more. I have my own panda-eyes to fix.

Edited by zi4r
Included one more part
  • Like 15

2016-17 LEEJOONGI 'THANK YOU' MUSIC VIDEO

http://www.vlive.tv/video/29300

Angels, get on VLive and show JG some love. :wub:

Well, I was hoping for JG to give us a shout-out on IG (as @LyraYoo mentioned) on the day of Encore FM..... but I guess this is also a nice way to end the tour. Such a great tribute!

P.S. Thanks @NoonaE for poking me when it was uploaded. Now, back to bed.

• Like 11

Lee Joon Gi Intenational fan club has finished to translate my ear Candy!!!

This is the link where you can find the episodes that are available until 31.5

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=417212301995168&substory_index=0&id=328095294240203

*Want some candy? Access with JG's Seoul Encore FM year+month+day (8 numbers only!) 

• Like 14