Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

--- @antoniaclamens Thanks for sharing experiences at the fanmeet. It is an energy booster. 

--

55 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

What? Really?? Someone has to buy him a mirror, honestly...

Don't you think it has got to do with him having a prominent single eye-lid? He even describe himself a typical oriental looking man in MEC. Also, I think Koreans have this fascination with double eye-lid that's why many of  them get their eyes done. 

--- This is not a brand new concept but I thought its a good idea. If LJG will hold his next fan meet on a cruise ship, would you consider going? Imagine a 4D3N party and fun with LJG. :blush:

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

He even describe himself a typical oriental looking man in MEC.

So all korean men look like him? *packs her stuff this instant* Moving to Korea. RIGHT NOW!!!

Now being serious - I know he doesn't have double eye lids but for god's sake - he's the best proof that asians don't need them. He has probably the most beautiful eyes in entire korean entertainment. I can stare at his eyes forever... :wub:

• Like 15

@cedarwood yes i took pictures with both of them, but i didn't post them because i didn't know if they would like it... the game is very adicting, but i can't increase my score... i'm also happy you, @jade715 and @missmaudy liked my review of the FM... I got so much in my mind that i didn't know what to write. About his body parts, i must say his black t-shirt fits him nicely and i loved to see his torso.. his pants fits him nicely too :blush: i loved his sexy back :glasses:.

and no, no man in korea looked like him. i hope he never do surgery in his eyes... he doesn't need double eye-lids. his eyes are the best of him and that is saying a lot because everthing else about him is perfect

In fact i forgot to say many things, such as @girlyponytail posted. The stage was impresive, the lightng, the effects all was great. he must have spent so much time planing everything, and he must have spent a lot of money too... another sign that he only thinks of pleasing us. I'm also glad you pointed out some of the seats were never for sale. i didn't notice it. :). Another thing i forgot to mention was about the 3 lucky girls who went up the stage and met him. I wish one of them was me so badly... still i know if i have had the winning ticket i wouldn't know what to do.. probably scream or laugh like crazy... cover my face and not dare to see him in the eye.... hugging him and never let go, whatever it was i'm sure i would have put myself to shame and would regret later for not behaving properly. lol. But i still i enjoyed so much his interactions with those fans and loved watching him playng Wii like a child

I didn't eat bibimbap as i don't like the ingredients...

about the socks... they are not easy to find, but once i bought them i saw them in another shop or two... i bought them in myendong subway station i think

• Like 12

@antoniaclamens and @girlyponytail

:heart: that you took the time to write (and rewrite) about your experiences in Korea and the Fan Meet!  I may have more questions but I haven't processed it all yet. He played Wii?

You do make a person want to see JG in the flesh.  I want to witness this.  Arrgghh...come to the US.  Or I will have to save up some time and money and try Korea.  I've never been off of this continent except for the Caribbean so it's time.

5 hours ago, missmaudy said:

--- This is not a brand new concept but I thought its a good idea. If LJG will hold his next fan meet on a cruise ship, would you consider going? Imagine a 4D3N party and fun with LJG. :blush:

I have heard of these events for American acts.  Could you imagine how quickly that would sell out? :)  It would be so interesting I 'd almost want a documentary made of it.

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

So all korean men look like him? *packs her stuff this instant* Moving to Korea. RIGHT NOW!!!

Hahaha @cedarwood all of your posts today made me smile.  Thanks for that and your incredible humor!  Nobody answered my OST/Drama question so I will reveal I am watching Heirs. Since I now know Park Hyung Sik, Kang Ha Neul and Kim Woo bin from other dramas, I thought I had to watch this one.  So my personal Wang So comes in, looks at the acreen and he even says....do all korean people look that good? B)  

• Like 6

7 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

yes i took pictures with both of them, but i didn't post them because i didn't know if they would like it...

Of course and I didn't mean you should post it. I was only wondering. I would take a pic - it's great moment to meet anyone from this thread in RL. :)

and no, no man in korea looked like him.

*stops packing for a sec* Really... but he said... Oh well I must check it myself! B) *continues with her packing*

I wish one of them was me so badly...

If it was you you know you wouldn't escape posting your pictures here :wink: It's a pity you couldn't go on stage but heyy - think that you were closer to him than most of us anyway. :D

I didn't eat bibimbap as i don't like the ingredients...

Ah I see. I like to eat most things so I don't have that problem. :)

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

your posts today made me smile.  Thanks for that and your incredible humor!

Glad I amuse you. :D

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I am watching Heirs. Since I now know Park Hyung Sik, Kang Ha Neul and Kim Woo bin from other dramas, I thought I had to watch this one.

I watched this drama when it was ongoing for LMH. 4 first episodes were ok then... something happened to the script... oh, right - the screenwriter happened to the script. :tongue:

5 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

speaking of hair...

He's so cute ^_^ I know I said that before but he's so cute...

4 hours ago, krysyuy said:

I never doubted you, JG fans!!!

Joon Gi in this suit... and hairstyle... my heart... my poor heart... that's too much... *dies* No cpr needed, I'm dying happy!

• Like 9

6 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I may have more questions but I haven't processed it all yet. He played Wii?

Yes, he played Wii with one of the 3 girls that comes to the stage... they play box :):):)

Btw... one of the 3 girls made a photo of me and my friends before the FM.... grrrrrrrr... I envied her sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!! When I saw her climb up the stage I thought "Oh my gosh!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!! Dammmmnnnnnn!!!!!! "

Ahahahahahahahah!!!!

• Like 10

12 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Now being serious - I know he doesn't have double eye lids but for god's sake - he's the best proof that asians don't need them. He has probably the most beautiful eyes in entire korean entertainment. I can stare at his eyes forever... :wub:

He only did describe himself indirectly. Check on when they were talking about Kim Go Eun. Hehehe Definitely he is the most handsome version of an oriental looking man. Let me add, very charismatic. 

I remembered one time talking with a Korean lady who owns a Korean Food shop near my office. I told her that I love kdrama. Then She told me if I know the actors she thought are handsome. I said yes I know them as I have watched some of their dramas. I also told her most k-actors are handsome in their own right but amongst them I love LJG because he is a good actor, in fact one of the best k-ent ever have. You know what was her response?She told me LJG looks very Korean that is why he looks very good in Saguek. I told her she is right. LJG looks very Korean & another reason why I love him and his eyes is the most beautiful amongst k-actors.

• Like 14

4 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Of course and I didn't mean you should post it. I was only wondering. I would take a pic - it's great moment to meet anyone from this thread in RL. :)

*stops packing for a sec* Really... but he said... Oh well I must check it myself! B) *continues with her packing*

If it was you you know you wouldn't escape posting your pictures here :wink: It's a pity you couldn't go on stage but heyy - think that you were closer to him than most of us anyway. :D

Ah I see. I like to eat most things so I don't have that problem. :)

Glad I amuse you. :D

I watched this drama when it was ongoing for LMH. 4 first episodes were ok then... something happened to the script... oh, right - the screenwriter happened to the script. :tongue:

He's so cute ^_^ I know I said that before but he's so cute...

Joon Gi in this suit... and hairstyle... my heart... my poor heart... that's too much... *dies* No cpr needed, I'm dying happy!

Lol... better pack!!!! my sister told me she saw some good looking guys... i guess after seeing JG everyone looks just plain to me. lol

3 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Yes, he played Wii with one of the 3 girls that comes to the stage... they play box :):):)

Btw... one of the 3 girls made a photo of me and my friends before the FM.... grrrrrrrr... I envied her sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!! When I saw her climb up the stage I thought "Oh my gosh!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!! Dammmmnnnnnn!!!!!! "

Ahahahahahahahah!!!!

wahhhhhhhhh. i can feel you!!!  i would be green with envy if i was you!!!! luckiest girl ever!!! JG was so funny while playing and he was so happy when he won 

@jade715 forgot to thank you about the fan account... sadly i didn't know where he was eating, i would have followed him. but after the FM my sister was so tired and hungry she practically dragged out of the Olympic Park. lol

and @krysyuy fans are amazing!! thank you for sharing!!!

• Like 10

Harlow, harlow, JG Angels!

I'm lifting my self-imposed Soompi ban (which was absolutely necessary for my sanity) and have decided to pop in here to rah-rah about the rice-wreath project for Criminal Minds, initiated by the LJG Global Fans.

I am guessing, all the Angels here have various fanclubs/countries organizing your own fan-projects for JG/Criminal Minds as well. Whether be it through your own fanclub or through the global one, I hope everyone makes an effort to contribute, yeah?

Possibly because of the scandal-that-I-am-deathly-tired-of-talking-about (or maybe I am just being an obsessive fan worrying over nothing), the main-stream coverage seems to be radio-silent about everything CM- or JG-related. While I have faith that Namoo & TVN & CJ & CBS/ABC & Disney know what they are doing (After all, this is a big budget production and no one will possibly flush that amount of money down the toilet. They must have a plan.), I also think it is essential that we, as fans, make sure it would be impossible for the media to ignore CM & our beloved JG (& us). And the one way to make a statement of fan support would be through this project. This year, this drama, this project, our JG does need more support from us than ever, so I am making a passionate plea here for everyone to participate if you can.

P.S. I sincerely hope I am not breaking any of the forum rules by this post. And I hope I haven't offended anyone by it. I am not soliciting on anyone's behalf. I am just a JG fan, desperate to see our oppa get to shine again.

Love ya all.

• Like 13

11 hours ago, missmaudy said:

I remembered one time talking with a Korean lady who owns a Korean Food shop near my office. I told her that I love kdrama. Then She told me if I know the actors she thought are handsome. I said yes I know them as I have watched some of their dramas. I also told her most k-actors are handsome in their own right but amongst them I love LJG because he is a good actor, in fact one of the best k-ent ever have. You know what was her response?She told me LJG looks very Korean that is why he looks very good in Saguek. I told her she is right. LJG looks very Korean & another reason why I love him and his eyes is the most beautiful amongst k-actors.

True, true and one more time true. But since LJG is korean he will look v. korean... right?

Lol... better pack!!!!

I'm doing it all the time! :wink:

6 hours ago, zi4r said:

I sincerely hope I am not breaking any of the forum rules by this post. And I hope I haven't offended anyone by it. I am not soliciting on anyone's behalf. I am just a JG fan, desperate to see our oppa get to shine again.

Naaaah I don't think so. Also what could be offensive by letting us know about the good project?

Don't ban yourself and welcome on the board. :D 

• Like 7

Running in to say yay!  For the Dramafever Awards. I am glad to hear Scarlet Heart got Best Ensemble & Best Historical Drama! And more JG speaking English?  Heck ya!

Wish JG could have won Best Actor but with Goblin just finishing on a high note, it did seem to be Gong Yoo's to take. 

I saw there were over 3 million votes tabulated.

3,239,506 to be exact.

I'm guessing JG accepted the award while in CM attire?  It looked kinda like the shots I saw today.

@krysyuy I think you may be right about the date...so maybe a website reveal on the 30th? Dork that I am, I stayed up late to solve the puzzles. The things I do for JG.

@zi4r I'm all for showing the masses/media the power of his fan base! Hence why I ask people to vote all the time.  

JG has been dropping in the Baeksang Award app. So go take a look at my IG for a tutorial and pay $2 bucks a day to vote for him until the 28th. 

@glassnokamen...what???  You interacted with the gal onstage? That's like kismet ...so close but yet so far. 

I have not been able to peruse JG stuff online much today.  Did I miss anything else?...cause the IG feeds are dominated by Dramafever Awards.

• Like 12

Because one can never have enough JG kisses...

And from what I am seeing online in fan art and posts, his CM character name will be Kim Hyun Jun? I was trying to make out his rings and I see the braid on his wrist that I saw on the first day shoot of CM.

• Like 10

9 hours ago, cedarwood said:

True, true and one more time true. But since LJG is korean he will look v. korean... right?

Exactly but PS is very common to break away from the typical Korean look thus PS is popular. 

4 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Wish JG could have won Best Actor but with Goblin just finishing on a high note, it did seem to be Gong Yoo's to take. 

@zi4r

There is only one award that I want from the list the 'Best Actor'. I watched both dramas and objectively speaking... performance-wise Wang So has so many Best Actor moments. At least from my end, I voted profusely for LJG in this category. 

• Like 12

7 hours ago, girlyponytail said:

Anyone watch this?

Yessss!!! They won best historical drama! Congratulations to all the cast and crew! :):):)

I wish they made 2 categories - long historical drama and... errr... normal lenght historical drama (?). This way Six flying dragons would be probably also a winner - it's really amazing drama. :)

29 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Exactly but PS is very common to break away from the typical Korean look thus PS is popular. 

Dumb polish will ask - PS?

• Like 4