Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

3 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Aww man I wish you all the luck, chingu! HK LJG fans are some of the most dedicated fans.

3 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

:bawling: At 10am exactly, i tried to purchase the HK FM ticketing and was notified with SERVER BUSY...

i think many china fans will buy the HK ticket fanmeet, because there's won't be fanmeet in china because some issue

so Good Luck chingu !!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4028846/Milla-Jovovich-flashes-cleavage-flaunts-legs-plunging-plum-gown-Resident-Evil-Final-Chapter-world-premier-Tokyo.html

the photo snapshot : Dapper dude: Lee Joon-gi looked smart as he rocked an all-black ensemble at the event

• Like 17

3 hours ago, tinniet said:

How to vote? It's all in Korean.

When you clic on the link (take this one) : http://entertain.naver.com/poll/polling?id=105
You have to log in on naver, (or create an account if you doesn't have one) : clic on this "로그인" on the top right corner. (you have to clic on sign up on the page it will open if you don't have an account. And the rest is in english, just follow the steps)
Then once you're logged, you have to clic on the box/image you want to vote for (so LJG's) and clic on the pink box below the listing (starts by "투표..."). Then it's done.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

When you clic on the link (take this one) : http://entertain.naver.com/poll/polling?id=105
You have to log in on naver, (or create an account if you doesn't have one) : clic on this "로그인" on the top right corner. (you have to clic on sign up on the page it will open if you don't have an account. And the rest is in english, just follow the steps)
Then once you're logged, you have to clic on the box/image you want to vote for (so LJG's) and clic on the pink box below the listing (starts by "투표..."). Then it's done.

Okay, done making an account and voting, thank you very much :) LJG is at the 8th place (4.1%), 1st place is SJK (22.9%) T_____T

Can we vote more than once a day? Also, is it possible to vote from one IP address through several different accounts?

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, tinniet said:

Okay, done making an account and voting, thank you very much :) LJG is at the 8th place (4.1%), 1st place is SJK (22.9%) T_____T

Can we vote more than once a day? Also, is it possible to vote from one IP address through several different accounts?

I think it's probably once a day per account. Might work with multiple accounts, I don't know. You'll have to try to find out ! ^^

• Like 4

17 hours ago, lisethvr said:

(EngSub) 20161205 Bazaar Show JG Interview

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B841LMvHvTufTlhuVXlMTjdMNXM/view

Oh my gosh, the thing Lee Joon-gi does with the stick in this interview is insane. Was he helped by special effects, or is he really that dexterous? How much practicing does a person have to do to become that comfortable with weapons in a martial arts context? Geez...:blink:...he's amazing.

• Like 17

DC inside - My Celebs Awards

Vote for Lee Joon Gi - Best Actor for 2016
This is the manual how to vote.
It allows multiply voting (close the browser after the voting and open it again)

http://dcinside.mycelebs.com/service/theme.php?this_week=161218&tidx=28&skey

7 hours ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Oh my gosh, the thing Lee Joon-gi does with the stick in this interview is insane. Was he helped by special effects, or is he really that dexterous? How much practicing does a person have to do to become that comfortable with weapons in a martial arts context? Geez...:blink:...he's amazing.

I suppose that he practices, even in his break time during the filming of MLSHR seemed like he was having fun doing that :).

• Like 18

8 hours ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

I saw one of his interview during military service, he was like a boy in candy store. He said guns and swords are his thing. He love both as much as he loves martial art. I think he practice both very often because as you can see in the video, he was very fast swinging the stick. Very fast and accurate must need a lot of practice. I mean a lot!!! 

• Like 15

ONE TV Asia is re-airing all 20 episodes back to back as Christmas Special on December 24th & 25th with 10 episodes on Saturday and the later 10 episodes on Sunday. The promotion caption is even more winning.....

"This Christmas, we've got a special present for you.... Catch ALL the episodes of #ONEScarletHeart in a marathon over the Christmas weekend! Wang So is waiting~:heart:

ONE TV Asia sure knows that MLSHR is huge in SEA and Wang So is the ultimate favourite prince. Almost 2 months since the drama ended yet the promotion material still mentioning Wang So now and then. 

• Like 19