Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

2 hours ago, jgismyking said:

Oh yeah! Arang was shown here but I never got to watch it. The only historical drama I've seen before MLSHR was Moon Embracing the Sun. I wasn't really into these dramas before. My friend was the one who suggested I should watch it, and I will always be grateful for that. I got to know an amazing and talented actor in Lee Joon Gi because of MLSHR.

I agree with you. MLSHR will make him more popular and he deserves it! It's a great opportunity for him next year to choose the right drama because Lee MIn Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, etc.. are going to enlist and Song Joong Ki will be the only one left. Our Joon Gi should choose the perfect drama with a really good script and character. Maybe a KES drama? This will enable him to be the hottest Korean leading man while the others are doing their military service.  Cannot wait to watch him in another drama again!! 

Moon embrace really good drama >< one of my favourite saeguk drama beside MLSHR, honestly i like Scholar walks the night too, especially their love story ( much better than twilight ahahhahaha ) but yeahh in some part of that drama is not really good, 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

what he says in the video is so funny. Joongi trap.

So cute!! If we love other actor, Santa wont give us Jun Ki. :love:

On Christmas Eve and on Christmas Day, OneTVAsia will air marathon 10 episode each day of MoonLover. I dont think I want to watch again. I will cry a bucket instead of be happy on Christmas day. 

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, junejungki said:

On Christmas Eve and on Christmas Day, OneTVAsia will air marathon 10 episode each day of MoonLover. I dont think I want to watch again. I will cry a bucket instead of be happy on Christmas day. 

Same, I always avoid MLSHR clips because once I start watching them I don't stop and end up crying so much. The feels are still there and will always be there.

• Like 12

I have exhausted all my search but all I found for this was Viet sub. Vietnamese fans are jjang, very hardworking. Wish they could have included Eng sub too. They'd be more awesome. :):) 

Anyone knows where to watch it with Eng Sub? 

Btw, those hair.... He such an interesting character.. :):):) 

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 13

4 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

I only watched the video commercial of him and Lee Hyori. Do you know where I can find their photoshoot vid?

After much struggle, finally found it! Here you go dear :) It's for Giordano photo shoot. The shed-tears is @1.32 but watch all they way heheh no English subs tho :tears: 

He's a baby here so young and adorable :wub: 

• Like 17

I saw Rogue One last night and I couldn't help but wish I could see Lee Joon Gi as a Jedi or Sith, Rebel or Empire...using his amazing taekwondo and sword skills with lightsabers, etc.  They could create a whole planet filled with Korean actors that could kick butt!! 

• Like 16

4 hours ago, junejungki said:

'Hey it's Christmas, let's celebrate by shedding blood tears'  No, thanks.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

I've got question for his avid fans, :) I heard, he held FM on his birthday. Did this happen only once, or he sort of did it annually? Were the event a small & intimate one ( like the one for final epi of SHR) or they were quite big ( like this Thank You). Did he have it in SK only or he had gone to other nearby country like Japan?

Thanks ♡

• Like 7

9 hours ago, booho said:

i Think JG as an "actor" have a same type with Jo In Sung, Lee byung Hyun or Cha Tae Hyun, i mean both JIS and CTH is not a typical "hallyu" star with high rating drama such as LMH, SJK, KSH, LJS, but they're A class actor. i mean like Jisung, his highest rating drama was protect the boss, but his acting being awarded in Kill Me Heal Me, and his acting in KMHM was really great even the drama only have average rating 11.1 %, even a "hallyu" star like LMH, KSH, LJS can't do 7 personality acting like jisung. and also SJK best acting was in Innocent man,as Kang Maru, but he got the popularity when play captain in DOTS LOL

And how popular some actor based on their drama too, just glad ML being broadcast all over asia, and he got sooo many new fans and get his popularity back. and now people will wait for his next project. ( modern drama pleasseee, ahahahhaha )

Ah i really hope he can do in KSE drama LOL, maybe he can be a her next muse :w00t: Song Joong Ki, Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo, Hyun Bin, have skyrocket popularity after starring in KSE drama ahahhahah

I have been reading and watching Lee Joon Gi like I am doing my thesis in this last two months. :):) Seriously, none of the actors mentioned  has ever reached LJGs popularity if you compare them during his heydays.

Maybe due to MS, his popularity has declined a bit but his solid fan base has helped him maintain his popularity at a certain level. He was even mob at China's airport even after MS. No one gets such reception unless someone is really popular. 

Thru MLSHR, he actually experience his second wave of immense popularity. What amazes me more, his popularity was because of his great acting prowess. It has been like that since the first wave of his popularity. He brokethrough in movie first thru The King and the Clown receiving acting awards not only in Korea but overseas. After TKAC & on the same year, My girl became a hit. Then he had succeeding hits, the Time between Dog and Wolf and Iljimae. 

KSE? Looking at her dramas; Lovers in Paris, Heirs, DOTS.... None of her lead characters are as compelling as the characters LJG had played.  Makes me wonder why her dramas were popular. Sorry but I really don't understand why DOTS has received such kind of reception. It's probably her biggest hit.

• Like 17

I would recommend him to always set  himself and his family in first place and fans will come and go and in the end  they should'nt  be so important to him. He will always have the fans not to worry so much about it and what will say the fans If he live his life in fullness. Very quickly we go through life and we should'nt constantly be worried what the world will say. 

I love watching him in the Korean historical dramas but he would need to move out of Korea If he want to be a world-renowned actor. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, lisethvr said:

Have any of you seen this? This pic was posted a day ago by JHB's friend and there is JHB with Joon Gi's sister. 

Hide contents
  Hide contents

It seems that two people are missing in this pic, because there are bowls, spoons and chopsticks in those places. Between Joon Gi's sister and the man of pink (Husband of the JHB's friend, who posted this pic) someone is missing because can see the seat empty (maybe the person who took the photo) and also someone is missing next to JHB, on the front of the table, that although there isn't seat but there a bowl, a spoon and a glass of beer. I saw this in instagram, some fans of Joon Gi noticed it and they believe that Joon Gi was there and well I also believe it.

Well, he said multiple times that if he were to date someone, he wouldn't reveal it to the public unless he was sure he will marry that person. So even if he is in relationship right now we can't know for sure, we can only speculate whether there is some lucky lady or not. There were a lot of rumors about them surfacing since last year, so maybe it's true. After all, why would his sister be there?

When it comes to Jeon Hye Bin, I think she wouldn't be so bad as a potential candidate. I watched her in the Law of the Jungle and she's a really cool lady, they even called her a "Woman Warrior".  And she has this quirky but cute sense of humor.:)

ZCOSel.jpg

She is also very pretty, and feminine when you watch her in Beauty Station. I think she is quite liked by the public too, personally I think she is very likeable.

Btw. How old is his sister? Just curious.

• Like 14