Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Sorry friends for MIA from this page for quite a while. Having been very busy taking care of my page in Thailand because our man is so popular, you can see by the rapid climbing of his IG followers. Thai fans just love him now. #TeamWangSo

His IG today taken I guess after the mini fan meet with Japanese Splendor fans at the Ritz Carlton in Seoul.

And some of the pics from the event.

14264165_1234069013310825_3065800247421441368_n.jpg?oh=78baa4e899843fa854c87a8f340be9df&oe=5843F5BC

14292286_1234069033310823_5320866756236074713_n.jpg?oh=4444eb5eb9d39544855936c5c22d1ccc&oe=58771D04

14224801_1234069056644154_7798678428276244283_n.jpg?oh=ddfd12d20c0766d11db60263ac07a31b&oe=5875DB9C

14264005_1234069099977483_3759994496084061524_n.jpg?oh=81a3393fb3528e64a66df496ba01506e&oe=587E96A7

14330158_1234069116644148_6630825169706977906_n.jpg?oh=345ede86d33632b57ed3c10ce29861a0&oe=584AF606

I have not had time to back read this thread so I don't know whether someone has reported about special airing of ML Episode 7 part 2 on Wednesday 14 (Chuseok Holiday). So, Ep 6 will be on Monday, Ep 7 will be on Tuesday, both day normal schedule but Ep 7 part 2 special will be aired on Wednesday Chusoek holiday at 2.20 pm Korean time. 

• Like 13

@patoi I wondered where you went. Good to have you back. We missed you terribly! 

I am so glad he is so hot in Thailand. Great news!  Please, please, please relay our love to our friends in Thailand and tell them those in the international community appreciate their love of Joon AND their support for him! 

Lots of fun stuff to read through.  The sister thread is dissecting every scene of ML to amuse themselves while waiting for the next episode to savor and here we are doing what we always do... drooling.:lol:

• Like 11

People can tell that he is popular among international fans by looking at the number of his IG followers and other numbers as well. In China, the number of views on Youku is 600 million for just only two weeks of airing, a huge record shattering.

We in SEA countries can tell that Joon is very popular now in our region by also looking at figures at hand. My page, LJK Thai Family and my neighboring country Malaysia Family had about the same 8-9 k followers last month before the airing of ML. But now, my page's Likes is double to 15k while Malaysia page's Likes is 30k, four times increase. I think the reason is because the drama is simulcasted in Malaysia.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Berou said:

i'm in the process of backreading the pages, still a lot are left :sweatingbullets:

i learnt a little bit more about him, all i can say is he's a gem, unique in korean industry. He 's an accomplished artist, the complete package: acting, dancing, singing, doing stunts, being funny as variety Mc are. As far as i know, there isn't someone similar as him. Therefore, Korea should treasure him more and support his works.

@patoi did he  drink from the fountain of youth ? He looks like a 20 y.o guy :mellow:. I noticed  also his perfect, flawless skin.... almost surreal.

which scandal are you guys talking about?

Regarding the anti mouvement....if it' s true, don't koreans have better things to do? Geez, they can hold grudges for nothing and for so long. As the saying goes : make love not war.  Koreans take hating on another level, to support their bias they will go as far as hating other artists and boycotting their works. These immature fans will kick into their blanket and be embarrassed when they will remember about what they did younger

@BerouWill you believe me if I say he is much better looking in real life than on screen. I met him and he really looks surreal.

• Like 8

@patoi I follow his IG too..hehe,and he got 660k followers..yesterday still 648k,add more 20k..amazing...so,I want to ask something..do you know what is Indonesia fanbased names for LJG?I could only find JG family..and that's for the international fans.. I'll try to search it once again..but I'd really appreciate it if you be kind to me..hehehe lol

And thank you for the pics..uri namja looks tired,but still give his best smile..oh,and thank you all for the videos :) My heart!! Forgive me God for admiring someone like this..:wub:

• Like 9

Anneyong everyone here...

New to this thread but a die hard fan and Junki junkie for last 4 years I say... and believe me I can just melt looking at his beautiful smile let alone him act with those lovely expressive eyes. And currently watching SHR (not just watching but almost drowing in it with LJK addiction)

@junee22, @qwenli, @Diana Blanche, @minmar, @Berou hello to you all and nice to you here too..

My journey of LJK fangirling started from Arang..I found him too mesmerizing and then searched for all hil earlier shows got hands on My Girl (i already watched it once few months back) but still watched it all again just for Jun Ki...and rest is history.........

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, Berou said:

Dang,  you're one of those lucky ones !!  i'll never be able to meet him or any Kstars :(, where ? how? when? a fanaccount please :rolleyes:

@patoi

I'll say the same thing...you are indeed lucky to meet him in person..and it would be a miracle for me to see him in real.

and asking same question if you can share the story about how and when it happened.

Also if you can help me if there is any LJK fan page in India..? cause I have never found any FB or IG page by his Indian fans (are there not many or i havent got the chance to find them yet )

• Like 9

15 hours ago, qwenli said:

Actually i kind of think he and his rumoured scandal girl is quite a good match :lol: its always good to have someone to huddle with :)

Yes he lost too much weight but i think some aesthetic treatment can slim down the face too. As long as he stay healthy it will be good.:)

I hope some photos of his fan meet tomorrow get posted :)

Who is he rumored to be with now?!!!  I hope he finds someone out of the spotlight who is nice and not about his fame and money.  After going through 2 years of crap watching Kim Hyun Joong's accusations of abuse, I don't think I could handle Joongi going through mess with a woman seeking fame and fortune off of Joongi's back/hard work.  Joongi is my favorite K industry person and I would be a bit upset if some cheap woman tried to destroy him, his family or his career.  :crazy:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, vivovivo said:

Hiii i want you to look forward this... maybe this is what you need...

THANK YOU!!!! The movie was so sad I cried so much.  I have been waiting for it for well over a year and finally it got released. It made my wait for MLSHR more bearable.  

• Like 8

I saw the movie and I'm wondering if it's the full movie though ? It seems some scenes were cut or... ? Based on the bts there's more to it normally.

Spoiler

And especially about the ending, it felt abrupt. I saw more shooting in Italy where he is sporting the bear costume as well and when they meet face to face there. It feels weird here because I assume they found each other again in Italy from the "sky" shots but she is alone in Shanghai at the end ? 
Anyway it was a nice movie. Cleverly made. Gosh I was half depressed in the first part when he was supposed to be dead. But the last 5 minutes that are bugging me ^^ But aww they put his song in it. It fits soo well.

• Like 11

9 hours ago, patoi said:

We in SEA countries can tell that Joon is very popular now in our region by also looking at figures at hand. My page, LJK Thai Family and my neighboring country Malaysia Family had about the same 8-9 k followers last month before the airing of ML. But now, my page's Likes is double to 15k while Malaysia page's Likes is 30k, four times increase. I think the reason is because the drama is simulcasted in Malaysia.

I second that. I think he is also getting more popular in Singapore too. And I really noticed a huge jump to his IG followers. 

But he never visited Malaysia :bawling: At least I know he had visited Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore. @patoi Lucky you to have met him. Fingers crossed that I will have my chance to who knows meet him when I visit Seoul next March. Even a sight of him will do. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

Has someone already post this? Our beloved JG has reached 668K followers!! add more 8 thousands ppl in a night..WOW!! I'm sure he'll get more followers and reach 1M..hohoho..Love how JG been active on instagram..it's a fan service by him..and we all love him :heart:

I can see how hard he did for Moon Lovers..(look how skinny he is)..hope the drama would be loved by Koreans too.. @KdramaSwimmer nice to meet you here :) (big hug) .. @proudme I was like "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I just love that dance of LJG!! thank you!!

• Like 13