Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushimi

Lee Joon Gi 이준기 Current Drama: The Flower of Evil

Tonight he stay at Plaza Mutiara mega kuningan... my friend just got his autograph in his pics that she prepared.

Guest AsterixD2

tanah merah..

the one in rawa badak..

near plumpang (that pertamina gas holding place, that blew up a couple of weeks ago)

near artha gading..if you don't know..

i'm still googling to find his schedule..

cause that place is near my house...

hello guys..

i juz arrived at home after my encounter with Lee Jun Ki <333

saw him at the airport and omg.. he's so handsome!.. i tried to take some pics but all are blur enough coz of my shaking hand..LOL

then i took a fancam thru my handphone but ..geeezz... i forgot to save it!! @___@

i guess it wasnt my luck to have his pics, but i still so happy could see him with my eyes.. ^^

i only saw KHN when she was entering the car.

simple dress with her long hair, no make up, but she still looks pretty ^^

then my friends and i went to the hotel they stay.

no fans there yet. only us [4 girls]. hehehe...

we saw him walking to the coffee shop. we came closer to him, say hi and asked for his signature.

he smiles at us. Very welcome :wub:

asked our name one by one before signing on our each LJK's photos, and wrote our name's too.

his English is very good <3

he's such a very nice guy!! and very handsome of course <3

i juz couldnt find my silver pen, but grabbed the blue one. i was so nervous could meet him in person. couldn't, manage taking his pictures

coz it very close indeed! :sweatingbullets:

it took almost 10' for us to get close to him.

we said thank you and then he went to the lobby, talked some minutes with the crews, and walked to the lift.

he waved and smiled at us before entering the lift.. <3

Lee Jun Ki, thank you so much!

i hope you will have a great time in Jakarta. and hope i could meet you again before returning to Korea <3

-edit-

acid, tell me if you have found the place!! it's very far from my home .. >,<

Guest lucky_moon

Indonesian fans are so lucky..

It's been a while seen I've to this thread but seeing Junki's new pix after he dye his hair is makes me freak out :w00t: cuz he is so gorgeous.. :D

Hi! Wendy thanks for sharing those pics. LJK look so handsome each day. i didnt know he dyed his hair.

anyway thanks for the pics. those will go to my collection!

Hi! Wendy thanks for sharing those pics. LJK look so handsome each day. i didnt know he dyed his hair.

anyway thanks for the pics. those will go to my collection!

Could be Jun Ki is following the trend of coloured hair..but I still prefer his black hair anytime :lol: He would style his hair to comb from left to right and then the other way again on another occasion ~~

hello guys..

i juz arrived at home after my encounter with Lee Jun Ki <333

saw him at the airport and omg.. he's so handsome!.. i tried to take some pics but all are blur enough coz of my shaking hand..LOL

then i took a fancam thru my handphone but ..geeezz... i forgot to save it!! @___@

i guess it wasnt my luck to have his pics, but i still so happy could see him with my eyes.. ^^

i only saw KHN when she was entering the car.

simple dress with her long hair, no make up, but she still looks pretty ^^

then my friends and i went to the hotel they stay.

no fans there yet. only us [4 girls]. hehehe...

we saw him walking to the coffee shop. we came closer to him, say hi and asked for his signature.

he smiles at us. Very welcome :wub:

asked our name one by one before signing on our each LJK's photos, and wrote our name's too.

his English is very good <3

he's such a very nice guy!! and very handsome of course <3

[] [/]

i juz couldnt find my silver pen, but grabbed the blue one. i was so nervous could meet him in person. couldn't, manage taking his pictures

coz it very close indeed! :sweatingbullets:

it took almost 10' for us to get close to him.

we said thank you and then he went to the lobby, talked some minutes with the crews, and walked to the lift.

he waved and smiled at us before entering the lift.. <3

Lee Jun Ki, thank you so much!

i hope you will have a great time in Jakarta. and hope i could meet you again before returning to Korea <3

-edit-

acid, tell me if you have found the place!! it's very far from my home .. >,<

Hi maymay - thanks for sharing your story here. So lucky of you to have granted an autograph.......thanks for posting it here, too. Wondering when is he returning to Korea? Ye, even in the airport photos, he's so handsome, so sexy & HOT! Just so unlucky of you to have not saved the fancam you took. For sure, you were full of excitement & happiness during that time that you forgot everything except looking & watching him passing by..... This guy is always so sweet & nice to accommodate his fans all the time. I want to hear speak in English, too. :lol::)

Could be Jun Ki is following the trend of coloured hair..but I still prefer his black hair anytime :lol: He would style his hair to comb from left to right and then the other way again on another occasion ~~

Hi Wendy - I dig whatever the color of his hair, blonde or black - it fits him & he can pull it off as long as his hair is long. I really like him with long hair. He's sexier & Hotter..... Ye, I noticed that he parts his hair on both sides - left & right. :lol::)

Sharing an excerpt from my journals :blush:

090205...Bangkok Airport

His flight was 11.30pm and it was already past 11pm. Then I saw him walking out with HC and when Jun Ki saw me standing there he was surprised, his mouth opened slightly and that charming smile appeared. We said "Hi" to each other. We moved to walk with him and I was just beside him on his left while HC walked on his right. Jun Ki was in no hurry and I took the chance to take a real close look at his face. I wanted to see if the sun did any damage but he was looking absolutely gorgeous as usual. He must have used plenty of sunscreen lotion on his face..keke ! I will not reveal fully what we talked about but he was being slightly playful again ....our conversation went something like this :

W : Jun Ki..I hope to............soon

JK : Yes, you will !. Very soon, in....... !"

W: Really ?? When ?? (I was caught by surprise on hearing his reply)

JK : Soon, maybe.... it's a secret !

(Wendy made a face at him and he laughed.)

W: It was great seeing you making the CF. But it was so hot !

JK : You must be very tired.

At this point my friend gave him her gift, he thanked her and I continued to walk beside him.

W : You enjoyed it.

JK : Yes, I did..the stars were everywhere

W : Korea is cold and here it is hot !

JK : It was fine (Here ajumma forgot exactly what he said as I was tired and braincells not fully alert )

W : You changed your flight tonight..you miss Korean food ?

JK : (laughed) Yes, I miss my home !

W : You really do (he smiled again)

(My other friend asked him about his new CD, but Jun Ki did not hear her question)

W : She was talking about your CD..your new songs

JK : Ah..maybe. Also a secret !

I cannot remember what else we talked about as we went up the escalator towards his boarding gate, but it was really a delight to hear him talking to me in English again ! We reached the scanning gantry and Jun Ki stopped and we took turns to shake his hand. I was the last one to shake his hand and I said..Take care. He replied.."thank you" and with a wave, walked towards the security. As he was waiting for his turn, I quickly walked to his side and said softly.. "Please send my regards to WJ". He did not hear what I said the first time so he leaned closer to me and I repeated my words. He nodded his head, smiled and said.."OK, thank you." Then I walked back to observe him again as he waited for the passengers to clear the X-ray belt. However a minute later I walked up and gave my name cards to HC. I greeted him in Korean and he bowed, took my business and fanclub cards. Then I quickly moved back again. Jun Ki was staring at what I gave to HC and he was slightly amused, hehe ~~It was time for them to be scanned and apparently there was a 'beep' because Jun Ki had to be manually scanned by the airport guard and I watched him. He stood with his arms outstretched as the scanner went all over his body..keke ^^ He had to wait for his manager to retrieve his briefcase and he looked at us. He smiled and waved again. The other two ladies were standing behind me at a distance but I was pretty near the gantry. Then as he walked off towards the boarding gate escalator he turned, bent his head slightly and waved to me for the last time, so I waved back. We waited for him to be out of sight before we left the area.

Guest Koshin_murasaki

2009.02.11 Jun Ki in Jakarta Airport

83969bd734fc8bc6e3fc4dd3882099ab1234424625_full.jpg

ec759dd2ee56ae5525a4b32bb11cc4831234424658_full.jpg

88a7298f609918037d83610a2ead1c3d1234424673_full.jpg

dce17828bb9382ee68674487082b43a31234424687_full.jpg

e47f697de4e8b5105977ce20607e80cb1234424699_full.jpg

By Vie

Thank you for the pics. It was also wonderful that the Indonesian fans get to see him finally. :D

Guest 2pompadour

Wendy...I am very envy you.

When I saw him personally I didn't know what to do...I forgot everything...and kept staring and waving at him. Luckily, I managed to talk to him for 3 sentenses!!! I forgot to shake his hand...very poor me!! Next time Junki..I will not forget again!!!

The Andre Kim fashion will be held in BKK on March 7....I heard that Junki is confirm to join this show.

See u Junki!!!

Guest jhealizzie

wow.

oppa jun ki has been traveling alot.

Japan, Thailand, and now, Jakarta.

i wonder where will be his next target :)

lucky kim ha neul to be with the hottest guy in the planet ( well, for me )

i bet, i'll go Gaga & Loco over him.

and will not stop looking or staring at him.

Lucky KHN! :D

i wish i was with him, right now!

arg!

lucky people..

i sooo wanna see him personally!!!!!

&& thanks for complimenting his beauty!

he's a god!

not the capital "G" though :)

and oh, thanks for all the goodies guys!! :D

Now I fully understand the part in Jun Ki's cyworld photo message..when he thanked his fans for joining him in the mission :sweatingbullets:

20090213ba007.jpg

TV drama actor Lee Jun Ki (27) and his fans took part in a charity, creating warm feelings of the heart.

On 11 February, Lee Jun Ki left with a charitable organisation bound for a Jakarta's poor village, to participate in a week's long charity activities. When his fans found out about his mission, they donated 500million won to help. Before his departure, upon discovering his fans' deeds, he was shocked. Through his management company, he wanted the list of names of the donors, but found out that they were anonymous.

Lee Jun Ki and his fans' involvement in charity projects are well-known. Last year while filming drama "Iljimae", an earthquake ocurred in Sichuan province, China. In order to help the devastated families, each person gave 1000 won.

Especially in 2007, his Singapore fans from the fanclub also made a donation to Singapore Children's Cancer Fund in Lee Jun Ki's name. Also fans from 3 Chinese fanclubs donated to Orbis, gaining attention.

Source of news :http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain/broad/2009/0212/20090212101040200000000_6585743026.html

Translated from Korean to Chinese by leejunkibar.com

Translated from Chinese to English by Wendy @leejunki-singapore.com

You guys would have noticed I hardly post about his new drama here and I still refuse to comment... :unsure: I want to see what they will come up with next !

Guest riehae

^

^

That must have made him feel proud and happy for his fans.

Thanks for the fanaccounts from Jakarta. Can't he come to Philippines?!?! ROFL.

Lucky fans...

Guest denz22

here's

me and asterixD2 fancam

enjoy... and give comment xD

Guest yachiruichi

*** Looking forward to watch the CF for LJK. He must be so handsome there. :lol:

SJM AND LEE JUN KI AS PEPSI CHINA’S NEW SPOKESPERSON

Super Junior-M and Lee Jun Ki have become Pepsi China’s new spokespeople

SJ-M will become worldwide drink Pepsi’s spokespeople in China, bringing out the charm of Korean stars.

SJ-M landed in Thailand on the 2nd of February (note: the journalist inaccurately wrote Taiwan in the original news article, but the translator has thus corrected it), and joined forces with Lee Jun Ki to film a CF there as spokespeople. Up till now, Pepsi China have had Rain and Lee Jun Ki etc, representatives of Korean stars, adopted as their spokespeople. From this choice of new spokespeople, it can be seen that Super Junior has risen in rank to become a representative of Korean stars. This particular CF sees a sub-group of SJ, SJ-M taking part in the filming.

As planned, this CF will have a version with LJK and SJ-M, a version with LJK and a Taiwan songstress [they didn't say who], another version with SJ-M and a Taiwan songstress, and so on. At the same time, like how LJK currently is the face of Pepsi Cola in China, SJ will come to be familiar and known because of this.

source: sapphirepearls

credit: iFensi

translated by: sapphirepearls