Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

[]http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/j3/20090117/20090117180300980j3_192909_0.gif[/]

News about Lee Jun Ki

what's the news all about?

i think it's about his drama in sbs "unseen war".

any updates about his drama>?

have they started filming?

Hi - Whooo hooo......he has a new drama? Nice to hear this - I'm excited. I hope this is true. I've been anticipating another drama from him before he goes into MS this year. (so sad...) This news just made me smile, cool! Wondering how is he celebrating his Lunar new year, huh? :lol::)

While waiting for new pics to be out..and since it is still Lunar New Year, let me share a pic from 6 February 2008 in Hong Kong..CNY countdown at Tuen Mun Plaza !

P1000263-1.jpg

This was taken when I was walking behind Jun Ki at the HKIA departure hall..on 7 February 2008.

P1000330.jpg

Below is taken from my journals :

At the airport...

When our cars reached the airport, we hastily alighted and I grabbed my luggage. We tried to see where he would alight but the Mercedes Benz moved off ! The other girls chased after it while I just dragged my bag and followed at a slower pace. The car disappeared and then it appeared..keke, playing hide and seek with us ! But we also saw the arrival of the staff's transport and MBC staff too. Equipment and luggages were unloaded while Jun Ki waited inside the car with window up. The girls stood near the car door and busy taking pics and videocam while the bodyguards stood at the door to keep anyone from going near. Again I gave up trying to see him, so I pulled back and stood there waiting. I saw Sanghee and went to say goodbye. Then I walked to Jun Ki's car again. Jun Ki could see me because he would look here and there. Then when he saw fans wanting to give him gifts, he rolled down the window and gestured with his hands...telling them to pass him the items. He is such a nice guy..and the fans were all excited. I smiled and watched. But as we waited for about 15 minutes, I had to go check in for my flight. I wanted to see Jun Ki inside departure lobby if I could. But I was undecided if I should move in yet because his flight boarding would start in about an hour. His boarding time was the same time that my check-in counter opened ! I was getting anxious ^^ In the end, I decided to go in..but I wanted to say goodbye for the last time (in case I miss seeing him at boarding gate). I pulled my luggage and tried to gain his attention through the window but new manager JH (he is big in size !) was blocking my view. However JH saw me looking at him and he gave a smile and waved at me. I was surprised because he only saw me briefly in Seoul in December. Later, I indicated that I wanted to talk to Jun Ki from the distance behind the security guys. I peeped under their arms to try and to make eye contact with Jun Ki who had the window up. Then JH understood my intention, he knocked on the glass and bent towards the small gap in the window, saying something to Jun Ki. Jun Ki then rolled down the window fully and half stuck his head out. He knew I was saying goodbye to him because I was pulling my luggage and half turning away from him. But I was delighted that he bothered to lower the window for me. I waved and waved and he also waved. Then he said something to me which I could not hear because the other girls were excited that he appeared at the window. He waved but I could not even catch what he said. I just waved in return and my final.."thank you" (I don't think he heard me either, keke)... but I knew he heard my "bye" and "see you" ! ^^ Then I turned away and he rolled up the window again. I said goodbyes to the HK girls and quickly went into the departure hall.

I checked in..took about 10 minutes and went to look for Jun Ki's departure gate number. It was a long walk and I quickened my steps to reach the shuttle train platform which would take us to our boarding gates. The train pulled in and I stepped inside and stood at a corner. Then to my excitement, I saw JH and Jun Ki rushing in followed by some fans too. I laughed when Jun Ki came and stood right next to me facing me while I leaned against the door. I said Hi again and he laughed too. I was surprised at our timing...keke. How could he reach the train so fast? I started to talk to him while he fidgeted with his passport and airticket. I was looking at his passport and I smiled to myself..there it is again !!! Anyway, I asked him.."Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?" He smiled and then said.."I am tired" and laughed softly. I replied..oh really ? After a short pause, I asked again (just to strike up a conversation with him ~~)..how long is your flight to Seoul ? He said.."maybe about two hours..or more". And then he asked me..."How about you, Singapore ?" Meaning my flight duration. And I replied, "Mine is about 3 hours and 30 minutes". Jun Ki said.."oh, you must be very tired". I said, "yes..I did not sleep well last night". Then one China fan talked to him for a while and I listened. After that, I continued.."but it was wonderful seeing you again !" and I laughed softly. He laughed too and said something like "oh yes" ....keke ! Then I said again..."did you eat anything this morning?" and he replied.."yes, I did". I was gazing at his body and he is really thin all round..I guess he had to buy new jeans and pants..haha ! His long hair is really untidy under that knitted cap but up close he is still beautiful..haha ! Soon the train arrived at the gates and we exited and walked. He was looking for the smoking room and MH was walking beside him. I chose to walk behind him and took two pics of his head..keke ! MH was trying to keep the girls from getting too close to Jun Ki. When he went into the smoking room..we waited outside then again continued walking with him to his gate. He wanted to go downstairs to the VIP lounge and so we had to part with him. I called Jun Ki..goodbye and he waved at me with that sweet smile.

While waiting for new pics to be out..and since it is still Lunar New Year, let me share a pic from 6 February 2008 in Hong Kong..CNY countdown at Tuen Mun Plaza !

[] P1000263-1.jpg[]

This was taken when I was walking behind Jun Ki at the HKIA departure hall..on 7 February 2008.

[] P1000330.jpg[/]

Below is taken from my journals :

At the airport...

When our cars reached the airport, we hastily alighted and I grabbed my luggage. We tried to see where he would alight but the Mercedes Benz moved off ! The other girls chased after it while I just dragged my bag and followed at a slower pace. The car disappeared and then it appeared..keke, playing hide and seek with us ! But we also saw the arrival of the staff's transport and MBC staff too. Equipment and luggages were unloaded while Jun Ki waited inside the car with window up. The girls stood near the car door and busy taking pics and videocam while the bodyguards stood at the door to keep anyone from going near. Again I gave up trying to see him, so I pulled back and stood there waiting. I saw Sanghee and went to say goodbye. Then I walked to Jun Ki's car again. Jun Ki could see me because he would look here and there. Then when he saw fans wanting to give him gifts, he rolled down the window and gestured with his hands...telling them to pass him the items. He is such a nice guy..and the fans were all excited. I smiled and watched. But as we waited for about 15 minutes, I had to go check in for my flight. I wanted to see Jun Ki inside departure lobby if I could. But I was undecided if I should move in yet because his flight boarding would start in about an hour. His boarding time was the same time that my check-in counter opened ! I was getting anxious ^^ In the end, I decided to go in..but I wanted to say goodbye for the last time (in case I miss seeing him at boarding gate). I pulled my luggage and tried to gain his attention through the window but new manager JH (he is big in size !) was blocking my view. However JH saw me looking at him and he gave a smile and waved at me. I was surprised because he only saw me briefly in Seoul in December. Later, I indicated that I wanted to talk to Jun Ki from the distance behind the security guys. I peeped under their arms to try and to make eye contact with Jun Ki who had the window up. Then JH understood my intention, he knocked on the glass and bent towards the small gap in the window, saying something to Jun Ki. Jun Ki then rolled down the window fully and half stuck his head out. He knew I was saying goodbye to him because I was pulling my luggage and half turning away from him. But I was delighted that he bothered to lower the window for me. I waved and waved and he also waved. Then he said something to me which I could not hear because the other girls were excited that he appeared at the window. He waved but I could not even catch what he said. I just waved in return and my final.."thank you" (I don't think he heard me either, keke)... but I knew he heard my "bye" and "see you" ! ^^ Then I turned away and he rolled up the window again. I said goodbyes to the HK girls and quickly went into the departure hall.

I checked in..took about 10 minutes and went to look for Jun Ki's departure gate number. It was a long walk and I quickened my steps to reach the shuttle train platform which would take us to our boarding gates. The train pulled in and I stepped inside and stood at a corner. Then to my excitement, I saw JH and Jun Ki rushing in followed by some fans too. I laughed when Jun Ki came and stood right next to me facing me while I leaned against the door. I said Hi again and he laughed too. I was surprised at our timing...keke. How could he reach the train so fast? I started to talk to him while he fidgeted with his passport and airticket. I was looking at his passport and I smiled to myself..there it is again !!! Anyway, I asked him.."Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?" He smiled and then said.."I am tired" and laughed softly. I replied..oh really ? After a short pause, I asked again (just to strike up a conversation with him ~~)..how long is your flight to Seoul ? He said.."maybe about two hours..or more". And then he asked me..."How about you, Singapore ?" Meaning my flight duration. And I replied, "Mine is about 3 hours and 30 minutes". Jun Ki said.."oh, you must be very tired". I said, "yes..I did not sleep well last night". Then one China fan talked to him for a while and I listened. After that, I continued.."but it was wonderful seeing you again !" and I laughed softly. He laughed too and said something like "oh yes" ....keke ! Then I said again..."did you eat anything this morning?" and he replied.."yes, I did". I was gazing at his body and he is really thin all round..I guess he had to buy new jeans and pants..haha ! His long hair is really untidy under that knitted cap but up close he is still beautiful..haha ! Soon the train arrived at the gates and we exited and walked. He was looking for the smoking room and MH was walking beside him. I chose to walk behind him and took two pics of his head..keke ! MH was trying to keep the girls from getting too close to Jun Ki. When he went into the smoking room..we waited outside then again continued walking with him to his gate. He wanted to go downstairs to the VIP lounge and so we had to part with him. I called Jun Ki..goodbye and he waved at me with that sweet smile.

Hi Wendy - thanks for sharing here your stories. Enjoyed reading it. One of your lucky times again to have seen him up close & personal. So happy for you that you were able to talk to him again. This guy is really so good, huh? You know what, I always like him when he's on beanie. But I hope someday he would learn to stop smoking. Also, thanks for posting the photo here. Although, the shot was a back view, still looks great for me. I find his back still sexy & HOT. I like him more with long hair. :lol::)

Wendy thanks for another Junki interaction. I'm always envious of you for all the meetings you had with him. XD Thanks for always sharing your experiences with him.

Guest slypatt

wow!!! wendy, how lucky you can meet junki for so many times!!! and he CHATTED WITH YOU!!!! aaaaaaahhh... thanks for sharing your experience!!

didnt know his hair is that long!

OK, I am pulling out some excerpts from my journals in my fansite.. to share if you are interested in reading :sweatingbullets:

This encounter was most memorable because it was the first time Jun Ki actually chatted with me..although cautiously with his English..haha :blush: I was surprised it did not sound like Korean English at all ~~

17th October 2007....LV Waikiki boutique.

I checked into the hotel and tried to take a nap but the jet lag got to me and I could not sleep at all. I thought since I would be seeing Jun Ki only on 18th..I might as well go check the downtown Waikiki streets. It was quite hot and after a simple meal at Burger King..I strolled around and went to shop at AX store. Next stop was LV and it was a huge two storey boutique.

I decided to walk back to the hotel and went to my room at about 4pm and tried to nap..but sleep eluded me again. I decided to call Ms. L of HIFF and she told me Jun Ki was trying out LV clothes and would leave at around 6.30pm. So I grabbed my bag and walked quickly back to LV shop. I reached there at about 6pm and I saw MH and the two ladies stylists outside on the wide sidewalk and decided to approach them first. I peeked into the front entrance but could not see Jun Ki, then I looked around and there he was, smoking at the corner while Mr. KWJ, MH, Sanghee and Ms. Namsoon were standing around chatting and taking photos. There were several Japanese fans standing nearby watching him. I waved to Jun Ki and because he was wearing the dark glasses again, I was not sure if he saw me, but he did and bowed and smiled at me. But I kept away from him and went to talk to the two ladies. I asked them how is Hawaii in their opinions and they said they like the place. I sat down on the stone parapet beside them and looked around. Then MH saw me and started to take my photo and I laughed. By this time KWJ also saw me ~~ I gathered my courage and approached Jun Ki..he was wearing a white long sleeved teeshirt with jeans. I stood in front of him and say..Hi Jun Ki, how are you ? He smiled and said, I'm fine.. I started a small conversation with him and he replied and he also asked me a question and I answered him. He had already picked to do Iljimae next upon completing Time of Dog and Wolf. I was caught by surprise that he did not move away but stood there talking to me. I will not post what we talked about but along the way he said something and my eyes opened wide and said..no, you must be joking with me, right ? And he laughed and said..yes, I am joking ~~ Cute but mischevious as always....haha ! Sanghee walked by and heard something Jun Ki said to me and she said.."Unnie !"..meaning calling elder sister in Korean. I told her no..please just call me Wendy ^^. Then MH approached us and started to say something about ajumma to Jun Ki in Korean, I knew what MH was telling him and I said, stop, please stop..haha and Jun Ki was slightly amused. I told Jun Ki.."sorry" and he smiled and said, it's ok..a mistake ~~ The issue was about some teeshirts. Jun Ki moved slightly off to talk to KWJ and MH told me.."sorry, your CDs..I forgot to bring" and he looked apologetic. He laughed and said..sorry, sorry, sorry..hehe and I said "Gwenchana..!" I walked over to KWJ and talked to him. He was taking pictures with his camera. I decided to sit down near Ms NS and then suddenly Mr. WJ called to Jun Ki who was standing in front of us...he asked Jun Ki to take a photo of himself with me..I went wide-eyed again and giggled. WJ sat down next to me, put his arm around my shoulder and waited for Jun Ki to take our pic. Inwardly I was feeling unsettled and my heartbeat went a bit faster...why??? Because Jun Ki was taking our pic...it should be the other way round, me taking pic of him instead. I was so nervous I think my pic came out real bad..haha. Jun Ki then passed the camera back to WJ after taking a look at the pic he took and then I asked him "Jun Ki, can I take one with you please?". He obliged and came and sat to my left (same as WJ) and put his arm around my shoulder and his face close to mine. When the pic was taken, I thanked him, he smiled and he walked away again. Then WJ sat down and showed me the two photos of me with both of them..I said can send to me ? I told him..email to me. He said ok and I gave him my namecard. I was flabbergasted that I did not use my own camera to snap that pic with Jun Ki. Then I chatted with WJ and I asked him several questions about Jun Ki and he told me. He is a nice man once I get to know him:~~ He got up and then MH sat down and started to focus his camera on me real close..and I said..no, no...but he took two shots and it was ugly me inside the camera..and he laughed. By this time Jun Ki came near us and he took a peek at my pics and I told MH..delete, please delete but I guess he did not understand..he kept grinning. Jun Ki joined in and told him to delete...*ajumma faints*...hahaha. Jun Ki then moved away to chat with KWJ. Then I asked Sanghee to take photo of me and MH and she did. I gave my camera to Sanghee and asked her to take pics of Jun Ki who was right in front of us taking pics of his manager ..~~ Since Jun Ki did not turn around..one shot from his side view was taken ^^. I behaved normally as though I was chatting leisurely with friends and I know all of them felt comfortable with me and I was happy and appreciative. I guess upon sighting Jun Ki and not rushing towards him to crowd him but approaching with calm attitude helped to diminish his staff's concerns that I might "harrass" him..!!!

Then, his limo came and they were ready to leave..Jun Ki went in first and Sanghee stood up and said "dinner" to me and I waved goodbye to her and walked towards my hotel. The black limo passed me but I did not look because the windows are all darkly tinted so I just walked on.

Note : The pic of Jun Ki and me is the one in my siggie..he wore dark glasses ~~

Taken on day of arrival outside LV boutique

DSC00964.jpg

Taken on 18 October..at press conference

DSC01001.jpg

Guest jhealizzie

^^i believe it's about the release album of jun ki :)(well, he sings)

his songs and goodies:)

and about wendy's experience, did you talk to jun ki in english?

anyway, that was a great story.

i hope you can say hi for me, and for us if you see him again :)

thanks for sharing the stories, wendy...

kinda a long time now since we heard any news of him... it;s kinda refreshing

does anyone know whether he's doing anything right now beside invisible war and single??

i really hope he'll stop smoking... aiyaa...why are guys really like smoking, i could never understand it...

dont they know that it'll ruin your teeth, finger and your lung, your lips, your skin, everybody around you whose sucking those smoke,...aiyaaa...

OK, I am pulling out some excerpts from my journals in my fansite.. to share if you are interested in reading :sweatingbullets:

This encounter was most memorable because it was the first time Jun Ki actually chatted with me..although cautiously with his English..haha :blush: I was surprised it did not sound like Korean English at all ~~

17th October 2007....LV Waikiki boutique.

I checked into the hotel and tried to take a nap but the jet lag got to me and I could not sleep at all. I thought since I would be seeing Jun Ki only on 18th..I might as well go check the downtown Waikiki streets. It was quite hot and after a simple meal at Burger King..I strolled around and went to shop at AX store. Next stop was LV and it was a huge two storey boutique.

I decided to walk back to the hotel and went to my room at about 4pm and tried to nap..but sleep eluded me again. I decided to call Ms. L of HIFF and she told me Jun Ki was trying out LV clothes and would leave at around 6.30pm. So I grabbed my bag and walked quickly back to LV shop. I reached there at about 6pm and I saw MH and the two ladies stylists outside on the wide sidewalk and decided to approach them first. I peeked into the front entrance but could not see Jun Ki, then I looked around and there he was, smoking at the corner while Mr. KWJ, MH, Sanghee and Ms. Namsoon were standing around chatting and taking photos. There were several Japanese fans standing nearby watching him. I waved to Jun Ki and because he was wearing the dark glasses again, I was not sure if he saw me, but he did and bowed and smiled at me. But I kept away from him and went to talk to the two ladies. I asked them how is Hawaii in their opinions and they said they like the place. I sat down on the stone parapet beside them and looked around. Then MH saw me and started to take my photo and I laughed. By this time KWJ also saw me ~~ I gathered my courage and approached Jun Ki..he was wearing a white long sleeved teeshirt with jeans. I stood in front of him and say..Hi Jun Ki, how are you ? He smiled and said, I'm fine.. I started a small conversation with him and he replied and he also asked me a question and I answered him. He had already picked to do Iljimae next upon completing Time of Dog and Wolf. I was caught by surprise that he did not move away but stood there talking to me. I will not post what we talked about but along the way he said something and my eyes opened wide and said..no, you must be joking with me, right ? And he laughed and said..yes, I am joking ~~ Cute but mischevious as always....haha ! Sanghee walked by and heard something Jun Ki said to me and she said.."Unnie !"..meaning calling elder sister in Korean. I told her no..please just call me Wendy ^^. Then MH approached us and started to say something about ajumma to Jun Ki in Korean, I knew what MH was telling him and I said, stop, please stop..haha and Jun Ki was slightly amused. I told Jun Ki.."sorry" and he smiled and said, it's ok..a mistake ~~ The issue was about some teeshirts. Jun Ki moved slightly off to talk to KWJ and MH told me.."sorry, your CDs..I forgot to bring" and he looked apologetic. He laughed and said..sorry, sorry, sorry..hehe and I said "Gwenchana..!" I walked over to KWJ and talked to him. He was taking pictures with his camera. I decided to sit down near Ms NS and then suddenly Mr. WJ called to Jun Ki who was standing in front of us...he asked Jun Ki to take a photo of himself with me..I went wide-eyed again and giggled. WJ sat down next to me, put his arm around my shoulder and waited for Jun Ki to take our pic. Inwardly I was feeling unsettled and my heartbeat went a bit faster...why??? Because Jun Ki was taking our pic...it should be the other way round, me taking pic of him instead. I was so nervous I think my pic came out real bad..haha. Jun Ki then passed the camera back to WJ after taking a look at the pic he took and then I asked him "Jun Ki, can I take one with you please?". He obliged and came and sat to my left (same as WJ) and put his arm around my shoulder and his face close to mine. When the pic was taken, I thanked him, he smiled and he walked away again. Then WJ sat down and showed me the two photos of me with both of them..I said can send to me ? I told him..email to me. He said ok and I gave him my namecard. I was flabbergasted that I did not use my own camera to snap that pic with Jun Ki. Then I chatted with WJ and I asked him several questions about Jun Ki and he told me. He is a nice man once I get to know him:~~ He got up and then MH sat down and started to focus his camera on me real close..and I said..no, no...but he took two shots and it was ugly me inside the camera..and he laughed. By this time Jun Ki came near us and he took a peek at my pics and I told MH..delete, please delete but I guess he did not understand..he kept grinning. Jun Ki joined in and told him to delete...*ajumma faints*...hahaha. Jun Ki then moved away to chat with KWJ. Then I asked Sanghee to take photo of me and MH and she did. I gave my camera to Sanghee and asked her to take pics of Jun Ki who was right in front of us taking pics of his manager ..~~ Since Jun Ki did not turn around..one shot from his side view was taken ^^. I behaved normally as though I was chatting leisurely with friends and I know all of them felt comfortable with me and I was happy and appreciative. I guess upon sighting Jun Ki and not rushing towards him to crowd him but approaching with calm attitude helped to diminish his staff's concerns that I might "harrass" him..!!!

Then, his limo came and they were ready to leave..Jun Ki went in first and Sanghee stood up and said "dinner" to me and I waved goodbye to her and walked towards my hotel. The black limo passed me but I did not look because the windows are all darkly tinted so I just walked on.

Note : The pic of Jun Ki and me is the one in my siggie..he wore dark glasses ~~

Taken on day of arrival outside LV boutique

[] DSC00964.jpg

Hi Wendy - thanks for the stories again. Always enjoyed reading & knowing about him. Really feel so good. Also, thanks for the photo you posted here - OMG - he was the one who took your picture, huh & not the other way around - hahaha - But looking at him holding that cam, wearing a white polo, even just a side view shot, he looks awesome! About your siggie, everytime I look at it, I'm really green with envy - how lucky you really are! He's a great person that's why, he deserves everything, all the blessings he has now. :lol::)

thanks for sharing the stories, wendy...

kinda a long time now since we heard any news of him... it;s kinda refreshing

does anyone know whether he's doing anything right now beside invisible war and single??

i really hope he'll stop smoking... aiyaa...why are guys really like smoking, i could never understand it...

dont they know that it'll ruin your teeth, finger and your lung, your lips, your skin, everybody around you whose sucking those smoke,...aiyaaa...

Hi - I'm hoping, too that he'll stop smoking. But look, it's really good that he still have that nice set of teeth, red lips & flawless skin, right despite of always smoking . Maybe he only knows how to take care of himself except smoking - hahaha - Still, he always looks cool! :lol::)

Hi - I'm hoping, too that he'll stop smoking. But look, it's really good that he still have that nice set of teeth, red lips & flawless skin, right despite of always smoking . Maybe he only knows how to take care of himself except smoking - hahaha - Still, he always looks cool! :lol::)

that's the thing willenette... i would hate to see him lose all of that...

but i'll love him just the same...kekeke... what can i say?? am smitten...kekeke...

Sharing an encounter before Jun Ki's birthday party last year :rolleyes: Taken from leejunki-singapore and some parts edited off :sweatingbullets:

26 April 2008...drama site (SBS studio)

I went with some Korean friends to this place outside of Seoul and it was not easy to see Jun Ki, but we did. Although we were not allowed to see him in action, I managed to talk to him when he came out. He knew we were there because my friends passed some stuff to RK and Jun Ki sorta strolled out briefly within our sight and disappeared again, so cute ^^ He did not look at us but we saw him for that brief moment in Iljimae gear. Lee Moon Sik was walking back and forth in his costume and beard ~~ After an hour or so, it was lunch break and Jun Ki walked towards us to his resting room..meaning he had to pass us, keke ! He waved hello to us and caught my eyes and smiled with a wave. The other girls moved forward to give him things, but I just walked beside slowly..and said "How are you?"...he smiled and answered.."I am fine". One familiar young fan (Jun Ki knows her very well) gave him a nice and pretty box of gift, she was beside me and he took it and said.."very nice" in English ! I was amused because she is Korean and cannot understand English, haha ~~

Later I saw two more of my Korean friends come in with one of my Japanese friends..I have not seen her since September in Japan and we were happy to see each other again. I chatted briefly with the other ladies and soon it was break-time for Jun Ki again. This time it was short..maybe around 10 minutes. The moment he appeared..all of us (about 12 ladies) approached him and my Japanese friend gave him her present and shook his hand. He was wearing different outfit and he was skillfully made-up by the make-up artist ~~ But he was totally at ease with that er..messed up face and I was a bit surprised when I saw his face. Iljimae had been brutally beaten up ^^ Then everyone wanted to shake his hand too... As Jun Ki was holding things with both hands, he could only grab my hand with 3 fingers and held on for a moment as he walked. I told him, "Take care.." and he said "Thank you"...As he walked back towards the set, he turned and waved..looked at me for a moment with a slight smile and was out of our sight. Soon we left after I said goodbyes to everyone and the group of us went to look for a late late lunch (early dinner ^^) I was feeling excited about attending his birthday party tomorrow and we talked about it in high spirits ~~

This picture was taken by someone (I do not know the source to credit, sorry) when he knocked off from work after I saw him in the studio set. He was wearing the teeshirt that I gave. This night he drank a lot as he had already accompanied Lee Moon Shik for dinner earlier at a restaurant. This gathering was to celebrate one PD's birthday and the filming crew was there. No other actor/actress went because they had no filming on this day. As you can see, his face was really red ! This was the first time I witnessed a tipsy Jun Ki when he came out from the pub..haha :lol: I had to control my laughter when he missed his step and stumbled as he got into his Starcraft. ^^ But he was still extremely cute as he waved to us..haha ~~

0f4702f2a09832d40a46e0d8-1.jpg

The same shirt he wore for this occasion... :sweatingbullets: Pic taken by Korean fan.

060copy.jpg

Guest sohapilee

OMO wendy!!!

you are so lucky to meet jun-ki in so many wonderful encounters! *how d'you do that???*

Jun-ki is very sweet and friendly to fans!!!! It's so wonderful!!!! I hope I can meet him too...and shake his hand too...and take photos!!!!

Thanks Wendy for sharing again those experiences and encounters with Junki. You've had a lot and still a lot to come. I guess amongst all of us here, you are the one 'closest' to Junki. LoL.

Anyways, since the news about Junki releasing an album, I felt like I've become more impatient. Like I want to hear the songs now. XD But still it's going to be quite a wait.