Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

wow seems like you're having fun :) Don't forget to try out the pomegrante drink!! haha Support Junki ^^;

And yeah you gotta make time to watch his movie too!! ^^; It seems like you're having a ball there. Remember to come back and report to us every so often :D

Guest evon_kame1

Can anyone translate this meaning :준기의 가족 모두가 챔피언. ^^

It's in Junki"s cyworld blog.......i dunno what it means T.T

Guest thunderbolt

Junki was so cute in the 101st Proposal clip. He was tripping over his lines. :P His face seemed a little puffy though. :(

Junkiers, may I have a request? If you discuss K & C spoilers, could you hide them or use yellow font? Some of us do not want any spoilers before we watch the movie. Thanks!!

Wendy, sounds like you're having fun in Junkiland. ;)

Can anyone translate this meaning :준기의 가족 모두가 챔피언. ^^

It's in Junki"s cyworld blog.......i dunno what it means T.T

I already wrote it a few pages back when he changed his header. I think it says "Junki's family are all champions"

Guest evon_kame1

yeah ! thanks !! sorry for requesting again ! coz i have been away for quite sometimes after the car accident ! now i'm getting better !

and just got check Junki cyworld....and soompi websites....and seems like i'm a bit left behind...^_^;;

but thanks for translating it again !! kam sa ham ni da!

Guest youngnin

wow seems like you're having fun :) Don't forget to try out the pomegrante drink!! haha Support Junki ^^;

kiki~

seirin: i really wanna try some too(yes, for supporting!) ^^ u hav to sing that song along when you drink it :blush: it's will make u feel much better

....cos i think pomegrante juice is not that delicious hahaa

...it's so strange for me when i drink it ...

wendy: u're soooo lucky :w00t: .....thx for da report hehehee~ :P

Hi guys, I am feeling the cold of Korea's spring day (weird weather). Gonna be off topic here. Went to MBC live recording of Music Core and caught Hyori, Lee Seung Gi, Buzz and others in action. Then went to nearby Lee Sung Jin's restauant to have dinner. LSJ is the Mr. Anio (he loves this phrase) in X-Man shows and also saw Kim Jung Min (Loveletter). We said Hi to KJM and he was kinda shy when confronted by Spore fans. :D The restaurant is joint owned by LSJ and one Koyote girl. We took pics with LSJ and shook hands with him. He looks more handsome in real life and a very friendly guy.

Junki's cf is on TV daily and I saw that Lacvert and Giordano cf (Chameleon song), he is super cute. :D But I still got to check out Giordano outlet...passed by and saw the threesome posters in the shop (JDG, Hyori and JK).

seirin..about K & C, I asked R. and she told me ending is like what you told me ! I will try to catch the movie here even if without subs. :P Got to find time for it even though my schedule is packed..two more live music shows to catch, two concerts & one musical play.

There are two huge Goong bears on display outside Myundeong's Harriet mall ? Big pics and posters of Joo Jihoon and my friend is practically freaking out at the sight of his pics ! :lol:

Junki came in tops at that poll ? The kissing one ? Hehehe...it's not surprising ! :lol:

I love KJM!! He is soo funny...

Anyways, you are very lucky, and hope u have a good stay in Seoul..

Guest ripgal

cool.. Wendy still has time to post altho she's in Korea.. at least we know she has started her stalking actiong! :lol:

here are some cute CAPS of LJK.. ppl.. hold ur breath..

0ee2ab0daa54d447c057e0d7feecb160.JPG

5ee2718b35b484096ea821aab23b5043.JPG

bcb673a611c60f9618294b2eff528943.JPG

269e780c4dd556548703ef903571b49d.JPG

1b44747639671a81150a0746a8b3a177.JPG

c54b74d088ba58b11b13ff47a1b78c4c.JPG

d6bbbe8afdf9979f59ebd1eae2d82083.JPG

5a3a6e67d2f8f817ff6497e621783014.JPG

2c933882adca981cf79424b77ec81d07.JPG

credits:十字俊团╃安安 @ baidu

i must say LJK looks cute in any angle! :)

Guest doodlicious

chachacha! love his basya pose!! cuutee ><

anyway, whats his latest drama? the one with the girl from 18 29, forgot e title.. pls helppp

Guest thunderbolt

A friend was in Seoul and she sent me the May 2006 issue of TheBeetlemap, an English/Japanese monthly theme map magazine on Korea. There's an interview with Junki inside but I can't scan it. So I typed out the whole interview below:

Beetlemap May 2006 Star Interview

written by Bae Seon-ah

Lee Joon-ki: An actor with a variety of looks

Men with type B blood have become a hot issue in Korea for several years. To jump to the conclusion, Lee Joon-ki [24], who is considered the most promising young actor these days, has type B blood. A man with type B blood is said to be self-oriented, aggressive no matter how others feel, intuitive, and unwilling to feel restrained. With these negative adjectives however, it is hard to deny that men with type B blood have something about them. Is it my own prejudice? I don’t think so. If more information is needed about them, please check with Korean movies and songs, as there are a lot of stories and lyrics about their characteristics. Today I am going to have a very special date with Lee Joon-ki, who conveys the extraordinary charm of type B blood men through his eyes.

“The Royal Jester” has become a blockbuster movie, breaking the record for tickets sold that was set by “Taegukgi”, and it attracted more than 11 million movie-goers to the theaters in 66 days. This is what the Korean media reported on March 5 in unison. In Japan the Asahi Newspaper said that the movie portrays a love triangle engaged by two court jesters and King Yonsan of the Joseon Dynasty who was notorious for his insanity and tyranny. According to the reporter, the mysteriousness of Kong-gil (Lee Joon-ki), rising interest in homosexuality, and the unique views of life in the movie are what attracted so many people to it. As evidenced by these articles, Lee Joon-ki was propelled to stardom, and now he is regarded as the most adorable young actor. In addition, he stands at the center of a new trend of “feminine masculinity” and the syndrome of ‘Kkonminam’ (flower boy).

“I feel so happy. I was certain that the movie would attract 2-3 million viewers when we were working on it. I thought my performance might receive good reviews since I did my best, even if the movie failed to go on a long run. This is all attributable to the audience. I am very grateful to them. To tell the truth, it has not hit me yet. I can’t believe what had happened to me and still feel confused.”

He has fair skin which is so spotless that it is almost impossible to believe it belongs to a man, eyes that look sharp at first but contain so much in them, a well-cut nose with an impeccable shape, and full lips with a clear shape. Seeing him, it was not difficult to recall the mysterious image of Kong-gil in the movie. Behind his beautiful face, however, he was found to be an easygoing, modest, and shy young man with a brilliant grin and ambitious plans about his future.

“After the movie, I was offered the character of Seo Jeong-wu in the TV drama ‘My Girl’. As Jeong-wu is a tough and masculine guy, I had to practice his way of speaking and action scenes. It took the same amount of time and energy I devoted to create the androgynous image of Kong-gil. Even for an actor, it is not easy to change images ceaselessly, but I desire to show different characteristics and images for every role I play. This will be the desire of other actors, too. In order to keep the mysteriousness of an actor, I do not go out often and typically just stay home monitoring my performance or enjoying web surfing or computer games. I feel excited because I am doing what I have dreamed of.”

He left his hometown of Busan after his high school graduation and came to Seoul to become an actor in spite of strong objection from his parents. At the time, he had only 300,000 won, which he had earned from doing part-time jobs in his high school days. Staying in humble and cheap lodging, he worked in pubs, restaurants, gas stations, and billiard rooms to make a living. Recalling those days, he said he was not frustrated because he had a feeling that he was getting closer to his goal. Speaking of his efforts, this is not the end of the story.

Afterward, he entered the Seoul Arts College and worked his way through the school. After working hard, he finally made his way to stardom. To earn the role of Kong-gil, he made strenuous efforts. He was immediately attracted to the character when he read the scenario, but the competition was very fierce. Auditions were held three times, but the staff’s response to his performance was somewhat skeptical. He knew that there was only one option. Study after study, he generated several creative ideas on the puppet show and the role in the movie. After a long period of silence, the staff began to burst into laughter with big applause. He finally made it.

“Two years ago, I stayed in Tokyo to shoot my first movie, “The Hotel Venus”. At the time, I got a lot of help from Kusanagi Tsuyoshi. We even did a language exchange. I spent most of my time alone. Often I went to Yokohama Park to meditate. When I felt lonely or angry, I used to go to Odaiba. The place looked somewhat mysterious when it was raining. When my appearance in “The Royal Jester” was confirmed, I was offered a character in a Japanese drama at almost the same time. I hope to have an opportunity to participate in a joint project between Korea and Japan. My heart beats quickly even at the thought. As a joint project will allow me to unleash my fullest potential and to learn many lessons, I look forward to having opportunities. I can’t wait to see my fans in Japan.”

He is now busy shooting his next movie, “Fly, Daddy, Fly”, which was originally directed by Narushima Izuru. It is scheduled to be released this summer. Beyond “Kong-gil” whose sad look and red lips were so impressive, he plays the character of “Seung-seok”, a taciturn high school student who teaches a timid middle-aged man how to practice martial arts. How will he manage this shift in images? It is we who can’t wait to see how it will happen this summer.

www.beetlemap.com

credit: thunderbolt, jisubaddicts.com

To see what the May 2006 issue looks like, go to:

http://www.beetlemap.co.kr/shopping/view.a...tegory=홈

Wendy, you should try and get a copy in Seoul!

Guest bluej

hey guys, this is Jun Ki's new msg on his CY

can anyone translate it plz???????????????

안녕 하세요 준기예요..

오랜만에 글을 쓰네요.... 요새 눈코 뜰새 없이 연습에 매진중이라서요... ㅜㅜ 

너무 힘들어요... 아침부터 새벽까지 빡빡한 연습일정 ㅜㅜ

우리 가족들의 우렁찬 함성을 들으면 아마 다 까먹어 버릴지도 몰라요 !

ㅋㅋㅋ 무대부터 진행까지 많은분들이 여러모로 열심히 일하고 계시답니다..

여러분께 불러드릴 노래들도 다 녹음 을 마쳤구요..

안무도 있고 퍼포먼스도 있고 ^^;

무료 참석이라고 허술하느냐.. 돈 많이 썼습니다 ㅋㅋㅋ

우리 가족들 만날 생각에 힘내며 연습에 임하고 있습니다..

사실 너무 짧은 기간이라 더 힘들지만 끝까지 최선을 다할게요..

재미있게 놀아보아요...

참 그날 결석하는 가족은 명단 적을 거예요 ^^

그날까지 모두 항상 건강하고 밝은 웃음 잃지말고 생활하세요 ^^

팬미팅까지 끝내고 여행이나 떠나볼까 해요..

정말 오랜만의 휴식을 가질수 있을것 같은데... 그래봐야 단 열흘 흑흑...

매일매일 오나전 행복하시길 바래요..

사랑합니다 !!

dang he was still up at 1:38am LOL heeh thanks Bluej. ahh I guess he's really Christian. He changed the wallpaper too. I just thought his grandmother was Christian. Well at least the wallpaper looks better than the previous leopard style ^^;

Thanks Thunder for the article :) Can't wait for his new movies to come out. 1.5 months left until K&C DVD is out...

I'll post some pics later today..I think they weren't posted before...

Guest bluej

ooo

cant wait for the pics seirin

can anyone translate that msg???

i really want to know what he said about us...

dang he was still up at 1:38am LOL heeh thanks Bluej. ahh I guess he's really Christian. He changed the wallpaper too. I just thought his grandmother was Christian. Well at least the wallpaper looks better than the previous leopard style ^^;

Thanks Thunder for the article :) Can't wait for his new movies to come out. 1.5 months left until K&C DVD is out...

I'll post some pics later today..I think they weren't posted before...

Christian? Didn't someone say that he's catholic?

:blink:

It's funny how news always seemt to shift back and forth. I dont know which is right and which isn't.