Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

wow.. he's guest starring in a new drama. I didn't know! i'm going to dl it just for lee junki. so he's playing.. himself? lol

oh it's that actress from 18 vs.29! She's pretty good. Lookin forward

evon_kame1- hope you're alright

Guest VyLeTtE

Now that Junki has done the cameo role in drama, next on the list is his LG cf ?

>>>>> i guess im not really in my right mind.. i almost panicked when i read ur msg... and thought the words in green was LG gf kekekekek hahaha

Now that Junki has done the cameo role in drama, next on the list is his LG cf ?

Actually, he did the LG CF before the cameo. Mentor didn't post his schedule past May 11, so I dunno what he's up to next week.

Gee clubbox is giving me hard time to download. I'll upload the MV whenever I get it..its not connecting >_<

From now till next week..he will be busy with the fan meet organising ? Or just sitting back and take a breather after all that flying around ? :D

Hazel..too much Junki /Bi on your mind lately ? :D Guess I need to type in capital alpabets huh ? :lol: You still owe ajumma one Junki MV if I remember correctly ! :tongue2: :P

Guest thanhthanh

Evon: just escaping from the hand of The Deathand you gave your fresh feelings here...definitely you love JK and JKers so so much. Take care and wait for the release of TKM on June 30 as get-over gift from oppa JK for you ^^.

Thanks guys for pix and news.

I thought that JK had already refused the offer for the role with Eric...well he did not do that :D.

After trends with lots of articles comparing JK with Bi, the Chinese actor,.... now ppl are comparing him with actresses he co-works. Don't know if playinga role withJK is a good luck or bad luck though ^^.

Guest ripgal

Wendy.. juz found out that u're going to Seoul soon.. have a nice trip and i guess u might be bringing lotsa JUnkies back. haha..

evon: i might not be a Junkie.. but juz wana wish u well. take care.

i actually wanted to post the news on LJK on a cameo role.. but nvm.. Wendy did it.. im happy LJK's busy like nothing now. he's getting a lot of attention! BBASYA!~

Guest VyLeTtE

today's the first day of K&C in sydney wonder how is it :)

jo even tho ure not rly a junkier... but ure always here :) so we consider u as one :)

Guest ripgal

aww.. so im a Junkier already.. but the MG casts i tend to really love probing into their pics!! hahaha.. ok!!

hei i see TY here!! what are u doing here?? :rolleyes:

and vylette, love ur Junkie siggy!! soooo freaking cute!! :P

Guest TY_KSW

aww.. so im a Junkier already.. but the MG casts i tend to really love probing into their pics!! hahaha.. ok!!

hei i see TY here!! what are u doing here?? :rolleyes:

Same to yours lah... :w00t::w00t:

Guest tuna_madunna

i really miss him seeing in TV Dramas! Good thing there's 101st Propose, i have to watch the 1st episode!!! God bless!

By the way RKR, thanks for the links! it's just now that i found out about it. thanks!

Guest mcmug

evon...take good care of yourself now...check for any internal injury...thank god for being alive

seirin...thanks for the '101 proposal' pix...his smile melt hearts

wendy...have fun in korea and please meet junki if you could

i finally own a page here YEAH!!!

i had a question...i know he's coming out in a new movie with mung suk (or something like that)....

but does anyone know if he's going to come out on any new dramas...and when the CF with hyori ish coming out...

im soo curious...and im sooo behind the news with junki ...TT_TT

Guest thunderbolt

Random pics... never tire of looking at his face... :P

junki156.jpg

junki157.jpg

junki158.jpg

junki159.jpg

junki155.jpg

junki154.jpg

junki153.jpg

Junki151.jpg

(credit: nicola225, 163.com; uploaded by thunderbolt, jisubaddicts.com)