Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

I'm kind of confused... so which movies/dramas have LJK already refused to? It's just that there are so many dramas/movies that everyone has been talking about that I'm going dizzy with trying to comprehend them.

i read newspaper yesterday.. is about junki they said that fly daddy producer offer junki a role in his new movie.. and give junki a blank check...... can u emagine that.. so junki the one that decide how much he want.........

the news paper said that junki contract in fly daddy is sign before the K&C.

and i think i'm not junki type hiks...hiks..hiks.. because i like gosipps... he..he..he..he..

Yes..the PD of Fly Daddy rewrote his contract when K & C became such a big hit in Korea, so he's giving Junki much more if it's a blank cheque. He was also given a blank cheque for Anycall too ! :w00t:

For a moment I was puzzled by what you meant when you said you're not Junki's type..then I laughed when I recalled his chat with fans that he does not like girls who gossip ! :lol: Nah...you are not gossiping, just passing on his news to us unless you do gossip offline ! kekeke... :D

wow alot of pics taken for the first episode ^^; But I think he's probably only there for a few minutes :(

haha The suit looks kinda funny on him. It makes him look older I think or more sophisticated? I prefer him in regular clothes.

Elisa...you are real fast, my heart is working overtime with these lovely caps from 101 Proposal ! Thanks..and he is absolutely gorgeous ! Ah...those lucky fans, they could be just extras on the filming set or real fans who followed him to the filming site. :D Deeply envy his female assistants ! :phew:

seirin..seeing that the scene is like at a party of some sort, he can't appear in casual wear. I think it's the style of the coat or jacket as you call it that makes him more sophisticated.

I'm kind of confused... so which movies/dramas have LJK already refused to? It's just that there are so many dramas/movies that everyone has been talking about that I'm going dizzy with trying to comprehend them.

He hasn't actually refused anything yet I think. But he hasn't annouced which drama/movie he will take. So far 1 movie and 1 drama has asked for him intentionally. But since the movie already announced casting, Junki probably won't be in it. As for his next project, we have to wait patiently until he decides and informs us.

Guest VyLeTtE

in new drama...oh my....JK is killing me....

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/108/2006/05...340012279_1.jpg

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/108/2006/05...340012279_3.jpg

>>>>> lucky gals.... can i apply also? hehehe

200605110356481110_1.jpg

>>>>> mirror mirror on the wall who's the prettiest of them all :P

>>>>> if he hasnt decided if he'll go for the drama with eric, which drama is this one? :)

i pefer junki wearing t-shirt and jeans......i like it better...

but he everthing he's ware is look good on him....

even when he look at the mirror he still look very hot he..he..he..he...

how u girls think if junki have moustache???

i pefer junki wearing t-shirt and jeans......i like it better...

but he everthing he's ware is look good on him....

even when he look at the mirror he still look very hot he..he..he..he...

how u girls think if junki have moustache???

ahhhh noooooooooooooooooo. I like Junki nicely cut and clean ^^; He looks like a prince charming more.

Wendy: probably a newbie starting threads again. There's alot of them lately it seems. They don't read and check out the forum first before they post...

ahhhh noooooooooooooooooo. I like Junki nicely cut and clean ^^; He looks like a prince charming more.

Wendy: probably a newbie starting threads again. There's alot of them lately it seems. They don't read and check out the forum first before they post...

he..he...he.. ya i agree no moustache for him.....

and to be honest i can't imagine junki with moustache he..he..he..he..

Guest evon_kame1

He is doing new drama?? what is the name of the new drama?? so fast oledi got new drama>>??!! @_@

Guest VyLeTtE

seirin..someone just started a new thread requesting for Grace 2 & 3 links with English subs. :rolleyes:

>>>>> as in grace mv? btw... does anyone have the HQ for grace 1 with subs? i have raw and its lq... i tried dl from the link in page 1 (mega and sendspace) and i couldnt dl for some reason pls pls pls... cb no problem with me :)

seirin thanks for the explanation..

evon im glad to see you here again :)

wendy so excited for ur korea trip 2m :) hope u bump into ljk :P

ive been pirating ppl from other forums to go to soompi hahaha since sometimes im too lazy to upload fotos and clips again for them to see it haha i just invite them over here :)

evon..he is just making a guest appearance as himself in LMS's new drama for the first episode.

seirin, just finished watching the 3 clips from Korean TV. More detailed than what came out on Taiwan stations. He was so funny and cute when he stuck out his tongue for a moment. :lol: I like the MBC clip most. :sweatingbullets:

Hazel..omo, I won't even know where to look for him in Seoul or what he would be doing till his fan meet !

Guest evon_kame1

Im glad i am able to talk to you guys again ! I nearly got killed in a car accident yesterday !

Thank God Im still ALIVE !!

It was a nightmare to me!! the scene is still inside my mind !! i cannot forget that moment ! Im glad I can still talk in this JunKi thread...

Now my body is all swolen....aching..esp the back of my body and around my neck..

anyway, Im always happy to be here with you guys! to discuss about JunKi's news and everything....

Thank God Im Alive !! It's a miracle !! i dunno what to say...

This article will answer all questions about his guest appearance in the new drama... :)

5/9/06 – Lee Joon Gi will appear as a guest star (cameo) in the first episode of the Monday-Tuesday drama “The 101st Propose (101번째 프로포즈)”, aka “She’s Too Perfect”, scheduled to be aired by SBS on 5/29. In the episode, LJG plays the top movie actor Lee Joon Gi (영화배우 이준기). He comes across the heroine (played by Park Sun Young) in a party held by a famous person, and then he is invited by the heroine, who is the announcer of a radio program, to attend her program.

The lead actor of “The 101st Propose” is Lee Moon Shik (이문식) who is currently collaborating with LJG in the movie “Fly, Daddy, Fly”. Thus, LJG decides to appear in the first episode as a cameo to show his support to LMS. Also, Jo Eun Sook (조은숙), who belongs to the same agency as LJG, performs in this drama as supporting actress.

20060511095342111048oi.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...605091023351110

credit CindyW88 @ soompi

Oh my goodness..Evon, that was a close shave for you gal ! Glad you are back with us and talking about Junki again. Take care, you hear ?

Junki will make you forget all your pain..!

vylette: As far as I know, there's no high quality rip for Grace or Secret MV. Highest quality is 37-39mb. I don't know what happened to all the rippers :( I thought there's gotta be some LSY fans around. Maybe I'll go check around again.

essie: what movie are you talking about?

evon: take care

wendy: have fun :)

Guest junki_saranghae

Today, I'm very busy hichic, :crazy:

Wendy unnie: have a nice trip in Seoul!

evon, take care ^^