Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

He's filming the drama tomorrow ? :o Only one episode, but will be interesting to see how he appears in the story as Lee Jun Ki ! He is supporting LMS for this drama. :D

As for LG..keeping us in suspense, could be any of their products in the market. :)

ahhh I mixed up the dates ^^; Seems he's doing 101 proposal on 10th. LG CF on 11th. Mentor hasn't updated his schedule past 11th yet :S

*EDIT*

Here's Hotel Venus on MU. I hardsubbed it into the wmv.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WXCHSP0I (part 1)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I0V2H7YB (part 2)

Guest whiskbi

11471657273337_1.jpg

There're other ones from the Dec 29 premiere that were posted before, but I don't think I have seen this particular one. Look at his eyes, don't know where he's looking at...

JG in this suit reminds me of him in 'My girl' episode 5. He was so funny in that episode-- sleeping in the meeting, yawning, trying to shake off his playboy image in the bar etc. :lol:

credit: Koreanwind.net and Innolife.com

I just place an order for the K&C collectible item --'handmade puppet' set. So excited, but need to wait for 7-10 days to arrive. The original set from the movie was on charity auction sometime ago. Wonder if it's sold.

Guest tuna_madunna

Thanks to

Seirin for the awesome linkss!!!

junki_saranghae for the bigger version of the "Bye Maria" scene! wonder where is "Maria" now! haha! sleeping beauty! and your mom is really cool! give her something JUNKI this mothers day! ^_^

thundergifs... you know, the gifs! you never stop! cool!

and all the JUNKIers! wow! i just missed a day and the thread is alreadyon its page 283! it just proves that junki is more than a beautiful-than-a-woman man! whew!

Wow. Junki never runs out with CF! about the shirt, who bought some?

God bless!

Guest josarang

Wow...it's about time I came and looked at the Lee Junki thread!

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to upload all those clips! <3

Guest bibi

Charity..it surprises me that you actually think Junki has potential as a singer ! :D In his latest msg posted..he received one msg asking him is he debuting as a singer, because he is going to sing at the fan meet ! :) He said no...just performing for his fans only ! :lol:

hahaha wendy i thought you know how playful i am! hahaha! But seriously i love his talking voice with the singing part...maybe some more practice!But he can truly excel in the rock world if that happens!

According to the newspaper, Jun Ki already arrived in Taiwan (CX 421 arrival time 11.05 am).

He will stay at Grand Formosa Regent Taipei hotel.

Here're pics of a room he will stay in, it's the Corner Suite (25,000 Taiwan dollars per night).

junkiroom2.jpg

junkiroom1.jpg

Jun Ki said "I'm so happy to have the opportunity to come to Taiwan and meet my fans. I can't wait to see them and I hope everyone will get a chance to know the real me (different from the role in The king and the clown)".

EN20_007.jpg

credit: apple daily taiwan

Will keep you guys updated :lol:Stay tuned!

too bad he didnt stay in ASIAWORLD TAIPEI i asked my cousins there to stalk him for me. A lot of my cousins are working there from the chambermaids to the official hotel photographer! aisssh!

credit : Amanda-leejunki.com

lovejunki7iv.jpg

junkilove19ni.jpg

he really love this earings! I see this earings a couple of times specially when he goes to event where he dress up and even in casual wear. He just remove this earings whenever trheres a shoot and it doesnt go with the costume! So sexy earings! Not to mention how cute the one wearing this!

has anyone see junki's kick in the interview in Taiwan? it's so amazing again!! he is soooooo cute >.<

here is a link :) but its very short~ and low quality -*-

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/jiajianox/32xh7

039ev.png

029em.png

showing off the 3rd degree blackbelter kick! Go JUNKI!!!

Glad that someone agrees with me, I was never an F4 fan even during the Meteor Garden era altho' Vic Chou is cute.

The vic chou comment is what i loved best wendy! Just like when i was chatting with you in singapore!!! Yahu yahui!

Guest junki_saranghae

I got a question.

U know that one commercial LJK did, is it with this girl?

20060510103231111011nn.jpg

If so then wow... She's around 14-15 i think.

I just found out, her name is Yoo Ri, right?

she is pretty and so young^^

seirin :w00t::w00t: I LOVE YOU, thanks so much for the Hotel Venus hardsubs :w00t:

Guest bibi

leejeungi9766bm.th.jpg leejeungi9770uc.th.jpg leejeungi9789cj.th.jpg

any brian joo fans in here? haha.

this is his version of junki's giordano cf. i can't decide which i like more. theyre both adorable

ysi: http://download.yousendit.com/B4B1D47673C1A42C

mega: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TFAAWMW1

just wanted to say something based on these taiwan pics...feels like JunKi has a freespirited attitude and can easily be with. Seeing him pose like this with the Taiwanese star made me think he can easily adapt to changes...and he can make people around him at ease ...see the expression of this lady? She feels at home with junki offering his hand and junki placing his hands around the waist its a feeling of acceptance that made this girl smile even more! SO cute!!!

Guest zephyris

heyhey~~

lol, im new here.. well not that new (ive been reading the forums alot >.<)

anyway, i doubt k&c will hit msia's cinemas... but you'll probably find the dvd at the night market... :phew:

thanks you guys for all the links and pics~~

*runs off to complete her collection~~*

note: dont ya think junki looks really tired out in those taiwan pics?

Guest VyLeTtE

here's a link for some of ljk's fotos... i have heaps of his fotos but there are some fotos here i dun have yet... i dun have the time to post all... so just go to the site.. (im thinking of posting all my pix of him in one site as well haha to clear up space :D) thanks to katherine (sori dear i dunno what nick u use so i just called u katherine :D) for the info.. m still a bit busy so i cant post msgs like before but i do read backlogs cuz if not im sure ill be so behind ljk news :P

http://photo.163.com/photos/jun_ki/

Guest bibi

12.jpg

13.jpg

he is really so affectionate! See how he reaches out!!! I just hope he will stay the same till the day its my chance to meet him! That embrace sure does hit me!!!

Guest cheka

Cheka dear..what are you doing in Junki's thread ? :D We do share the same taste in Korean hunks, huh? :blush: You ain't seen nothing yet on Junki..King and Clown and his new movie Fly Daddy ! :lol:

seirin..I won't mind seeing him in a Taekwondo show, I saw Spin Kick last night and I do not know if Dongwan and Hyun Bin really knew the art back then when they filmed it, or just faking the moves. Junki would be doing the real stuff.

Wendy Darling!

Hehehe!!! You're surprised, huh? I'm a silent admirer of LJK! Liked him after watching My Girl. Been watching him a lot in Lee Soo Young's music videos too. He appeared in both mvs, whereby he looked gorgeous. Like I said, one can't miss him, he's mega big and he's everywhere.

I have a new list of k-hunks whom I dying for. My numero uno would never change, LJK is now the new number 3!!! :blush:

Actually, I have seen the making and photoshoot of Fly Daddy, so waiting for its release. I've been keeping up with his news, you know! :D

Omo! My 190th post in this thread and I owned a page as well?!?!? What does that mean? :w00t:

Guest mcmug

hic, can I tell you, my mum is the one who like Jun Ki sshi before me :crazy::crazy::crazy:

my mum is a broad-minded person, she always talking about JK with me ahha^^...

that's why you see, I'm so crazy now :tears::ph34r::wacko:

that photo, the one is my mum's favorite, we have print it by a BIG size....hang on into my room....

it's funny!!!^^

wow...cool mum you have there...how old is your mum? how did she started liking junki?

i'm really curious ;)

note: dont ya think junki looks really tired out in those taiwan pics?

Well, he didn't sleep for several days. So he should be tired ^^; He went from finishing filming at 6am straight to the airport to fly to TW. But its great he can still try to keep up his warm smiles for his fans sake. Amanda reported that they asked if he wanted to rest abit, but he said he will finish his job first. Poor Junki. I hope he got some rest after he returned to Korea.

Guest junki_saranghae

wow...cool mum you have there...how old is your mum? how did she started liking junki?

i'm really curious ;)

:blush: my mum is over 50. Actually, because I'm a only child, that's why she always take care my taste...

she knows JK when watching MV of K&C^^..First time, i'm not notice about history movie...but she asking me to watch it.....then...you can see my crazy here like today ahhaaaa^^