Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest tiffany

omo! I love the W mag photos. Thanks a million!!!!

I just received my Flying Boys dvd from yesasia. *Jumping for joy* It's a long weekend this week too.... :P:D

It takes a while before things hot up over here in this part of the world. Unless you're very up to date and 'on' on the internet. DJG was aired in Korea in 2004 and it's being aired on SG TV only now. Sigh....

Wendy- are you going off this week? Enjoy yourself and have a great time. Take lots of photos and look out for you know who stuff. hehe!

Seo Taiji, from what little I remember is a very well known singer in the 80's or 90's. I think he changed Korean music industry but he is also known as a very reclusive person. Often refusing to appear on talk shows etc, unlike other artistes.

There is a spoiler thread on baidu. They have also captured some shots... very sad....but read it at your own risk if you do not want spoilers.

I always buy the limited edition of a movie that I think is worthwhile keeping even if it's more expensive. And K&C is definitely worth it.

:P

Seo Taiji, from what little I remember is a very well known singer in the 80's or 90's. I think he changed Korean music industry but he is also known as a very reclusive person. Often refusing to appear on talk shows etc, unlike other artistes.

There is a spoiler thread on baidu. They have also captured some shots... very sad....but read it at your own risk if you do not want spoilers.

I always buy the limited edition of a movie that I think is worthwhile keeping even if it's more expensive. And K&C is definitely worth it.

:P

I've heard many gasoo say they wanted to sing because of him. A lot of people consider him the father of today's 'modern' gayo (with Taiji and Boys)-- kpop as we know it is pretty young. Taiji ssi is only 33/34 himself--but he was a very busy musician at an early age.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seo_Taiji

more info and pic too, visc, if you or anyone else--is interested.

about the spoilers: If you think you may regret it--or what you see may change your mind about watching the movie--I also recommend that you don't watch/look at pics, or read anything. We'll be lucky to get an edition of K&C that we can watch in North America (which I'm sure we WILL get :P), much less a special edition. =/ I'd probably buy that one also, if I could.

><

ahhh soompi is back up :D I missed starring at Junki's pics ^^; It doesn't matter what region the DVD comes in. I set my dvd player to 0 so it can take any regions :D less than 2 months til the DVD is out ^^; I wonder if the one on Yesasia is the director's cut or not... Is the DVD out in Korea already? I read someone said the DVD is out in Korea O_o

vsic..6 straight hours of King & Clown ? :w00t: Good for you to support Junki so much..and I guess if the movie does not hit Msia, more Msians would come down just to catch it like those from JB. :) Actually I can't even wait for July and think I will go hunting for it in Korea if what seirin said about the DVD is true, tho' I doubt it would be released so fast. :phew: As for the spoilers..I am cool about it because ultimately the main attraction for me is Junki and not how the ending goes. I was tempted to email my Korean friend and ask her about it but I guess not. :P

Guest junki_saranghae

Talking about K&C, I miss Kong Gil very much :tongue2:

Post some old pix ...hehe

a94ba1ab.jpg

many face of uri Oppa^^

1147218489b0f8b1e66sv.gif

cute gif

my mother's favorite photo ^^

1147218409_B0EDB0ED.jpg

I love this one :w00t:

7ab48ef7.jpg

Elisa..you converted your mum to a Junkier too ? :D Junkie looks good in anything he wears, of course my favourite is always him in jeans and tees / sweat shirt and sneakers. :P He even looked great with that periodical costume and the long hair piece as Gong Gil. :sweatingbullets: Not every actor is suitable for such image. :lol:

Guest junki_saranghae

hic, can I tell you, my mum is the one who like Jun Ki sshi before me :crazy::crazy::crazy:

my mum is a broad-minded person, she always talking about JK with me ahha^^...

that's why you see, I'm so crazy now :tears::ph34r::wacko:

that photo, the one is my mum's favorite, we have print it by a BIG size....hang on into my room....

it's funny!!!^^

hic, can I tell you, my mum is the one who like Jun Ki sshi before me :crazy::crazy::crazy:

my mum is a broad-minded person, she always talking about JK with me ahha^^...

that's why you see, I'm so crazy now :tears::ph34r::wacko:

Hahaha..wow, your omma is so cool ! :P I wonder who will be crazier at the end of the day, the mother or the daughter ! :lol: I am going to drag my whole family to watch K & C too..because my son keeps telling him Junki is so beautiful ! :w00t: I am now looking beyond his beauty but focusing on his personality, his excellent acting skill and much more. :blush:

Guest junki_saranghae

I think I am a lucky girl ..my mum and me like a chingu^^

Really can't wait for K&C come out....hic, wait wait wait... :crazy:

haha just now, I told my mum that might NEVER have gotten married if I can't find someone 99,95 look like uri Oppa...hahahha..... I wish my Oppa in future will 99% like him ahhaa... :crazy::crazy::crazy:

sleeping beauty ^^

Elisa..his opening scenes in MG ! :w00t: I smile whenever I think of it..hehehe, and what followed afterwards, Jeong Woo running for his life ! :D

Tiffany..I think that pic of Junki at the shooting range was taken in Thailand, dunno when though. Not from FD ! :)

Edit : seirin, Indonesia ? Oh..

That was taken in Indonesia when he was doing a CF or something there back in February. I thought he went to Malaysia at first. But I think its indonesia judging from the writing in the back. hmm...writing could be Thailand too...dunno

He is in Thailand......

if he is in Indonesia i going to cry... because i'm in indonesia...he..he..he..he..

no i'm sure he's in Thailand, thaat is Thailand writing in the back

I remember coming across several pics of him at the shooting range in one of Junki's sites and Thailand was mentioned.

There was news about him in Korea yesterday..mentioned his appearance in drama "101 Proposal" and something about LG CF. Not that I can read Hangeul, but saw the English alphabets. :lol: LG..the Lacvert ad ?

That was taken in Indonesia when he was doing a CF or something there back in February. I thought he went to Malaysia at first. But I think its indonesia judging from the writing in the back. hmm...writing could be Thailand too...dunno

he is in Thailand

i'm sure of that because isThailand writing in back

and if he is in Indonesia i'm going to cry... because i'm in Indonesia

yea, he's busy working on fanmeeting, shooting LG CF and he's starting shoot for 101 proposal on the 11th.

I wonder what kind of LG CF this time ^^;

He's filming the drama tomorrow ? :o Only one episode, but will be interesting to see how he appears in the story as Lee Jun Ki ! He is supporting LMS for this drama. :D

As for LG..keeping us in suspense, could be any of their products in the market. :)

Guest visc

vsic..6 straight hours of King & Clown ? :w00t: Good for you to support Junki so much..and I guess if the movie does not hit Msia, more Msians would come down just to catch it like those from JB. :) Actually I can't even wait for July and think I will go hunting for it in Korea if what seirin said about the DVD is true, tho' I doubt it would be released so fast. :phew: As for the spoilers..I am cool about it because ultimately the main attraction for me is Junki and not how the ending goes. I was tempted to email my Korean friend and ask her about it but I guess not. :P

haha! u're gonna buy the DVD in korea?!! :w00t::w00t: chincha??

when are u planning to go? :w00t:

haha! i will definitely go to spore to support junki evn if i buy the dvd before the premiere..

*haha! 6 hours of junki! :w00t:

hurmm.. tht's the least i can do for him!! :)