Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Please please download Choeaedol Celeb app and Vote Lew Joon Gi for Asia Artist Award. 

set your MyCeleb (in your profile as Lee Joongi)  

please try to vote on the community post (click on the Asia Artist Award icon and click Lee Joon Gi’s name - you’ll be able to see many post or images of him - please vote there)

other tips:

- Give 3 hearts to ALL friends daily immediately after 00.30 (Korean time, check what time it will be in your country please)
- Tap on photos to open heart boxes every 4 hours
- Watch 10 video ads every hour 
- Keep adding friends till you have 300 friends
- Retweet the twitter post (+100 hearts)
- Follow Weekly DongA (+100 hearts)
- Do missions (+500 and more hearts)
-Enter the app in hot time (+30 hearts) 

Refill Heart 1 missions are all for koreans. (Or vpn App) Go to Refil Heart 2 to try those. Those are for foreigners

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, Lotuzea1 said:

Please please download Choeaedol Celeb app and Vote Lew Joon Gi for Asia Artist Award. 

@Lotuzea1, thank you for posting this info and the tips. 

quoting The line from JG’s song Together:”we can do it together...”

Please vote!:Please:

• Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, Tuiwgn said:

@Lotuzea1, thank you for posting this info and the tips. 

quoting The line from JG’s song Together:”we can do it together...”

Please vote!

@Tuiwgn, LJK is one who will come and participate in the 2020 Asia Artist AwardsAsia Artist Awards also known AAA is an awards ceremony organized by South Korea-based business newspaper Money Today and its global media brands StarNews and MTN. This annual event honors the outstanding achievements and international contributions of Asian artists in television, film and music industry. The Asia Artist Awards ceremony is held annually since 2016 and gives recognition to both actors and singers. The 2020 Asia Artist Awards scheduled to take place on November 25. The event's MC will be Super Junior's Leeteuk.  :blush:

list-of-actors-actresses-line-up-for-202

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, willenette said:

This annual event honors the outstanding achievements and international contributions of Asian artists in television, film and music industry.

@willenette, Thank you!

so excited and happy for JG ! He deserves all the awards for his outstanding performance in a Flower of Evil:wub:.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Lee Joon Gi’s Arena Homme+ November 2020 Issue Interview - Eng translation.

(to be updated)

3243c01c2c1f389ba6e6f713c36decc534e5f76e

Q. There’s something peculiar about your eyes. You hear that a lot, don’t you?

JG - In the past, I thought of my eyes as a drawback. When I started out, big eyes with double eyelids were preferred but small, slanted eyes like mine were not. I think I might have contributed a bit to the popularity of monolids. Hahaha.

Q. Do you like your eyes?

JG - I do. I love the way I can control them delicately. The uniqueness my eyes have can make my expression look either over-the-top or just one-note. If I control this uniqueness delicately and use it for a multilayered performance, it can be more effective than any other means of expression.

Q. I asked my junior, a fan of yours, what makes actor Lee Joon Gi attractive, and she/he said, “He acts with everything he has on his face – facial expressions, muscles, wrinkles. I thought about it and it sounded about right.

JG – Hahaha. Those who watch my work repeatedly post video clips of those small things they found in my performance. But it wasn’t something I did deliberately. It’s not like, I’m going to push up my right eyebrow twice, or I’m going to move the wrinkles around my left cheekbone just a little. I can’t just make it happen. I can do it because the director, production staff, and my co-stars who helped me get immersed in the emotion I felt at the moment. Those kind of facial expressions can only come out when I’m completely immersed.

Q. You said hi and were so friendly to the staff you’d never met before when you walked into the studio.

JG – Some people love it, but some get annoyed. I often get told, ‘Please sit still.’ Hahaha. Like I’m some beagle or something. I run around after staff, whether it’s camera crew or lighting crew. When I’m playing around like that, the staff eventually find what part of this actor (JG) they want to capture on camera today. In the end, I should be more proactive to make everyone more productive. For me, that kind of attitude is most important.

Q. Actors who put getting along with others first are so rare. Why do you do that? [put getting along with others first]

JG – You cannot give a perfect performance for every project you do. You always end up with some regrets. Your work may be loved by people, or it may not. But I think at least those who work with me for over half a year, staying closer to me than I’m to my own family – they should find it fun and rewarding to work with me. I really love being on set. I hope everyone who works with me takes home great memories from working on the project.

Q. You care so much for your fans. It’s rare to see an actor holding fan meets like concert tours.

JG – I enjoy performing in front of my fans. I sing and dance, but of course I can’t be as good as a pro musician. It just makes me happy planning, preparing, and staging a show for my fans and partying with them. Recently, I can’t hold fan meets because of COVID-19, so I started doing Instagram lives. (The latest one) I went on for about two hours. I was actually stopped by my little sister, who sat next to me and kept saying, please stop. Had she not stopped me, I would have gone on all night.

Q. I think you just have it in you. You would have made a successful idol.

JG – I feel empty after finishing a project. I’m back to ‘0’ once I leave that space where I had so much fun daily working with people towards one shared goal, once I say goodbye to them. That’s why when I meet my fans before I start a new project, I feel like ‘I am alive.’ It’s not like I want to show off my dancing or singing skills. Hahaha.

Q. Why do you love people so much?

JG – I love people and I need people. All my life I always mingle with people around me and those moments of mingling with people make me who I am. I guess you can call it a ‘tail’. That tail guides me, awakens me, and stimulates me. In real life, I love having deep conversations. While talking about what’s going on in our lives, we sometimes end up having some debate. Once I’ve had a drink with [friends] I get a hoarse voice the next day. I much prefer reading people to books. I love seeing how people have different thoughts and lives.  

Q. What kind of people are you curious about?

JG – Everyone. Everyone’s life is special and new. Lives can be similar, but there is no such thing as an identical life. There must be lives that I have never imagined. The place where I can most quickly read and hear people’s thoughts is the set. I learn a lot just by observing those people. It also becomes an ingredient of my acting work.

Q. You get lonely easily, don’t you?

JG – That’s right. I did the MBTI test the other day. Mine was an INFP and people didn’t believe it. Haha. That’s why I try to communicate a lot with people. I get rid of loneliness by interacting with fans and people around me.

Q. Lee Joon Gi was an exceptionally shy child… Were you?

JG – Hahaha. I just have no idea who took the photo! I don’t even know why my father put his child on his hands. After that photo became a meme, I asked my father about it, and he said, I stood upright right away when he had me standing on his hands. That photo showed the future of Gong-gil, the tightrope walking clown in King and the Clown. I wasn’t a very hardworking student, hung out with only a small set of friends, and was a quiet and introverted kid at both home and school. In high school, I joined the broadcasting club and read passages from books. I felt like conveying something with my voice filled the inside of me. Then, in my third (senior) year of high school, I watched this play Hamlet and made up my mind to become an actor. At 20, I moved to Seoul from Busan. I became more extroverted making a living as an actor. It was fate and it was a blessing.

Q. You often do wild genre pictures or action packed historical dramas. Do those projects come to you, or do you actually pursue them?

JG – I get a lot of offers [in those genres]. I get told I’m an actor best suited for those genre pictures and historical dramas. I also end up choosing such projects when I am looking for something that I find interesting. I also want to do more action performances while I’m physically capable. It’s so fun using my own body.

Q. Why do directors want you to play a character who has a sad backstory, overcomes hardships, goes through an awakening, and grows stronger? What kind of duality do they see in you?

JG – It’s been like that since King and the Clown. Directors want to bring out some feelings at extremes in me. Director Kim Chul Gyu, of Flower of Evil, told me he was curious about the duality in me, and director Lee Joon Ik (King and the Clown) told me ‘I feel ‘sorrow’ when I see you.’ I guess that’s why I was able to beat out 3,000 others [in my audition for the role of Gong-gil]. Come to think of it, I think I have this look of extremes. People tell me that when I laugh or lift up people’s moods, I look like the happiest person, but sometimes I look like I am carrying all the weight (worries) of the world. When those things overlap, something comes out that is unique to me. I’m grateful to hear all that. When someone asks me ‘What kind of actor do you want to be?’ I always answer, ‘An actor that keeps people curious.’ Because it means people wonder what lies beneath [my] face of duality.

Q. When you work on similar genre pictures, what effort do you make to show a different side of you?

JG – People I work with on set are my first viewers. I should trust them and keep all the possibilities I have wide open. I cannot find solutions on my own. I leave everything up to those who know about the set I’m on, the story and the character in the project I work on. Then I gradually start to grasp [their meanings] little by little. That’s how I work. In the end, it’s Lee Joon Gi who does the acting, so my performance inevitably shows what makes me Lee Joon Gi. That’s why I try not to miss a single word the director and the staff say. Once I miss it, I will end up just repeating the same kind of performance.

Q. Have you ever experienced mannerisms (*Koreans use ‘mannerism’ to indicate old habits that make you feel you’re stuck in a rut)

JG – I think every actor is afraid to become a parody of themselves. It was when I reunited with director Kim Jin-min for Lawless Lawyer, whom I had worked with on Time between Dog and Wolf. Since the previous drama was a huge success, I worried what if I could not surpass ‘Lee Joon Gi’ back then? I remember meeting one of my co-stars Choi Min Soo. He was working on some craft in his studio, with eyeglasses on. He said, “Oh you’re here. Have a seat.” Then he said, “You look like you’re stranded in a desert.” As if he’d seen right through me. He told me about what he’d been like when he was my age. Later on, he told me, “Keep up the good work. You’re doing a great job. You’re becoming more and more like a wolf.” What he told me gave me confidence.

Q. Can Lee Joon Gi, as he is now, ever outdo Lee Joon Gi as he was in the past? It’s really a tough question to ask yourself.

JG – If you are just doing the very basics of your job while your creative sensibility has gone numb, then you are seriously in trouble. Of course, I’ve lived as an actor long enough, so I can use my techniques, but I should not act like a mere technician. Am I as fiercely committed as I was before? I think it’s the kind of problem facing everyone – not just actors. Don’t you ask yourself questions like that when you do your job? No matter what kind of job we do, we all should always keep trying hard to make ourselves new.

Q. You’re such a skilled action performer as well. Why do you try not to use stunt doubles?

JG – Action performance is acting as well. It’s not just about fist fights. You have to keep the continuity of emotions between scenes in mind. When you’re asked, ‘Why do you need an action scene here?’ or ‘Why does this person fight so desperately?’ You should be able to answer it. When you do your own stunts, the camera never stays away from you. When you do, you don’t need a full (wide) shot of you, or a shot of you from behind, or fragmentary shots of you. But of course, it’s up to you. For me, I do my own stunts because I love taekwondo, jiu jitsu, muay thai, and boxing and I love using my body. You shouldn’t do more than you can handle.

Q. I hear you have a lot of ‘scars of honor’ on your body

JG – My legs are full of small scars. I get scratches, tears, bruises all the time. But doing action is always fun and thrilling. While there are exhilarating action performances coming from actors with a bulked-up physique like Ma Dong Seok, knocking people out with a single blow, I am the type of actor who should come up with different kinds of movements, sharp and precisely-controlled, which help me get out of the situation I’m in. That’s why I have to constantly match movements with my co-stars. I work with my martial arts director to do that.

Q. Maybe you’ll become Korea’s Tom Cruise someday.

JG – I really admire him as an actor. He’s 58, yet he still does all those amazing stunts himself. Recently, he went to the space station to film his movie. He’s such an admirable person no matter what genre he works in.

Q. You look so excited talking like that. How satisfied are you with your job?

JG – 100%.

Q. How can you love your job so much?

JG – You take ‘Actor Lee Joon Gi’ away from me, Lee Joon Gi the human being is just so boring. It may sound like a cliché, but when I play a character in a new project, I get to live a different, new life. Also, it’s an indescribable feeling having this sense of achievement, thrill, and sense of fulfilment I feel when I realize I am making a contribution right in the center of the project in which everyone is running towards this one shared goal.

Q. You really are so hard-working.

JG – Because it’s so fun.

Q. You do all this because it’s just fun?

JG – I wouldn’t work as hard if I didn’t think it’s fun. You can’t enjoy it if you think of it as just work. I work hard at having fun.

Q. What does acting mean to Lee Joon Gi?

JG – At first, I thought I had to read a lot of books and study a lot. Starting with the Stanislavski method, I learned about monologues and various other techniques as I studied acting. I failed so many times I was almost ashamed of myself, and I did a lot of physical and emotional training as well. But I realized that acting is not about standing up there alone and hypnotizing other people, but about having everyone doing their part and playing in harmony like an orchestra. To me, acting is like an orchestra.

Q. I’m curious. If a person is so attached to their job like you, they have their own desires so they easily find themselves clashing with others in their collaborative process. What’s your secret to achieving harmony, even though you have such enthusiasm for and pride in your craft?  

JG – This is something actors talk about a lot when having a drink together. Hahaha. Every actor has their own style. Some actors stick with method acting, bringing this energy as if to say, ‘I will get rid of whatever that gets in the way of my performance.’ At first, I also tried to emulate that, but through experience, I realized that this is about a ‘community’s work’ and you need to create harmony in that process. Sometimes, I also do things my way, but that should not break the balance. There’s always something I can learn from people who have different thoughts. It’s about having a diverse group of people coming together and creating. I also have this sense of responsibility as an actor that I have to create harmony.

Q. Éric Rohmer (French filmmaker) once said cinema is the ‘art of rejection’ because when you make a movie, you have to choose only one take (for one scene). Suppose that actor Lee Joon Gi has this one type of performance in mind, but the director instructs you to do it differently. What would you do?

JG – You get so many takes and so many shots (cuts) on set. Some of them get ditched, some get a new life, and some get switched up and re-arranged in a different order. When I have something I definitely want to try, I make a suggestion. I go up to the director and say, ‘I would like to film this in case we need spare shots. You don’t have to use it, but isn’t it better for us to have as many sources as possible?’ Or I’ll go to the cinematographer and say, ‘What if we have one more of this? Wouldn’t it be much more interesting?’ Or I will go to my co-star and ask, ‘If we film this from a different angle, it will probably show our emotions more effectively. What do you think? Is it okay with you? Okay.’ Then I will try those things. Of course, those takes will probably get ditched. But it’s different when you try those and then get rid of them. When one of such takes makes it [in the final product] later on, nothing feels more thrilling and rewarding.

Q. You’re a master of negotiation.

JG – It’s more like badgering. Sometimes the director would say, ‘We’re finished with it. What do you mean, you want to film more?’ Hahaha.

Q. Still, it takes a skill to pull that off without annoying them.

JG – If there is anything I want to give another try, then I should be more humble and ask for their understanding. And I still should do that.

Q. Still? It’s been 18 years since your debut, though?

JG – I still have a long way to go. I have so much to do. As I get older, I will have more diverse roles to play, and I will face a time when I start moving down [the career ladder]. When I do move to a position where I have to support [other actors], I will have to think hard how to do a good job. Because I want to live as an actor for a long, long time.

Q. Are there any directors you want to work with in the future?

JG – I was at this awards ceremony, accepting an award and standing in front of the mic. I saw so many directors and actors sitting right before me. Those are the people I will meet in the future. If I continue to work hard in this job, without causing any trouble, then I might get to work with any of them at least once. It would be an honor if they work with me and perform alongside me. There isn’t any specific person I prefer. It’s about creating new things together. [I don’t have anyone particular in mind] As long as our work together is a new challenge to both of us.

Q. What if you reunite with Lee Joon Ik, who directed King and the Clown?

JG – The director told me this: ‘Why work together again? How could I possible make you better than Gong-gil? You’re doing a good enough job already. Let’s meet again when you get older.’ When I get older and reunite with director Lee Joon Ik, I also wonder what kind of story we’ll create together. Wonder what it’s going to be like if we meet as a director – who helped get the potential of an emerging actor etched in the public mind – and as an older, middle-aged actor. That’s why I have so much to do in the future.

Q. I hear you enjoy drinking alone at home after pouring all your passion on set and getting back from work?

JG – In my 20s, I used to prefer soju [not clear], but now I prefer beer. That simple refreshing and cool feeling. It’s perfect when I want to feel a sense of achievement after finishing my day’s work. I also get to reflect on the day past. Or I’ll read the script for the next filming day.

Q. What beer do you drink?

JG – As you expected, Cass Light. Because I gain weight if drink beer every day!

Credit: @allaboutjoongi

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, violina said:

Lee Joon Gi’s Arena Homme+ November 2020 Issue Interview - Eng translation.

(to be updated)

Q. There’s something peculiar about your eyes. You hear that a lot, don’t you?

JG - In the past, I thought of my eyes as a drawback. When I started out, big eyes with double eyelids were preferred but small, slanted eyes like mine were not. I think I might have contributed a bit to the popularity of monolids. Hahaha.

Q. Do you like your eyes?

JG - I do. I love the way I can control them delicately. The uniqueness my eyes have can make my expression look either over-the-top or just one-note. If I control this uniqueness delicately and use it for a multilayered performance, it can be more effective than any other means of expression.

Q. I asked my junior, a fan of yours, what makes actor Lee Joon Gi attractive, and she/he said, “He acts with everything he has on his face – facial expressions, muscles, wrinkles. I thought about it and it sounded about right.

JG – Hahaha. Those who watch my work repeatedly post video clips of those small things they found in my performance. But it wasn’t something I did deliberately. It’s not like, I’m going to push up my right eyebrow twice, or I’m going to move the wrinkles around my left cheekbone just a little. I can’t just make it happen. I can do it because the director, production staff, and my co-stars who helped me get immersed in the emotion I felt at the moment. Those kind of facial expressions can only come out when I’m completely immersed.

Q. You said hi and were so friendly to the staff you’d never met before when you walked into the studio.

JG – Some people love it, but some get annoyed. I often get told, ‘Please sit still.’ Hahaha. Like I’m some beagle or something. I run around after staff, whether it’s camera crew or lighting crew. When I’m playing around like that, the staff eventually find what part of this actor (JG) they want to capture on camera today. In the end, I should be more proactive to make everyone more productive. For me, that kind of attitude is most important.

Q. Actors who put getting along with others first are so rare. Why do you do that? [put getting along with others first]

JG – You cannot give a perfect performance for every project you do. You always end up with some regrets. Your work may be loved by people, or it may not. But I think at least those who work with me for over half a year, staying closer to me than I’m to my own family – they should find it fun and rewarding to work with me. I really love being on set. I hope everyone who works with me takes home great memories from working on the project.

Q. You care so much for your fans. It’s rare to see an actor holding fan meets like concert tours.

JG – I enjoy performing in front of my fans. I sing and dance, but of course I can’t be as good as a pro musician. It just makes me happy planning, preparing, and staging a show for my fans and partying with them. Recently, I can’t hold fan meets because of COVID-19, so I started doing Instagram lives. (The latest one) I went on for about two hours. I was actually stopped by my little sister, who sat next to me and kept saying, please stop. Had she not stopped me, I would have gone on all night.

Q. I think you just have it in you. You would have made a successful idol.

JG – I feel empty after finishing a project. I’m back to ‘0’ once I leave that space where I had so much fun daily working with people towards one shared goal, once I say goodbye to them. That’s why when I meet my fans before I start a new project, I feel like ‘I am alive.’ It’s not like I want to show off my dancing or singing skills. Hahaha.

Q. Why do you love people so much?

JG – I love people and I need people. All my life I always mingle with people around me and those moments of mingling with people make me who I am. I guess you can call it a ‘tail’. That tail guides me, awakens me, and stimulates me. In real life, I love having deep conversations. While talking about what’s going on in our lives, we sometimes end up having some debate. Once I’ve had a drink with [friends] I get a hoarse voice the next day. I much prefer reading people to books. I love seeing how people have different thoughts and lives.  

Q. What kind of people are you curious about?

JG – Everyone. Everyone’s life is special and new. Lives can be similar, but there is no such thing as an identical life. There must be lives that I have never imagined. The place where I can most quickly read and hear people’s thoughts is the set. I learn a lot just by observing those people. It also becomes an ingredient of my acting work.

Q. You get lonely easily, don’t you?

JG – That’s right. I did the MBTI test the other day. Mine was an INFP and people didn’t believe it. Haha. That’s why I try to communicate a lot with people. I get rid of loneliness by interacting with fans and people around me.

Q. Lee Joon Gi was an exceptionally shy child… Were you?

JG – Hahaha. I just have no idea who took the photo! I don’t even know why my father put his child on his hands. After that photo became a meme, I asked my father about it, and he said, I stood upright right away when he had me standing on his hands. That photo showed the future of Gong-gil, the tightrope walking clown in King and the Clown. I wasn’t a very hardworking student, hung out with only a small set of friends, and was a quiet and introverted kid at both home and school. In high school, I joined the broadcasting club and read passages from books. I felt like conveying something with my voice filled the inside of me. Then, in my third (senior) year of high school, I watched this play Hamlet and made up my mind to become an actor. At 20, I moved to Seoul from Busan. I became more extroverted making a living as an actor. It was fate and it was a blessing.

Q. You often do wild genre pictures or action packed historical dramas. Do those projects come to you, or do you actually pursue them?

JG – I get a lot of offers [in those genres]. I get told I’m an actor best suited for those genre pictures and historical dramas. I also end up choosing such projects when I am looking for something that I find interesting. I also want to do more action performances while I’m physically capable. It’s so fun using my own body.

Q. Why do directors want you to play a character who has a sad backstory, overcomes hardships, goes through an awakening, and grows stronger? What kind of duality do they see in you?

JG – It’s been like that since King and the Clown. Directors want to bring out some feelings at extremes in me. Director Kim Chul Gyu, of Flower of Evil, told me he was curious about the duality in me, and director Lee Joon Ik (King and the Clown) told me ‘I feel ‘sorrow’ when I see you.’ I guess that’s why I was able to beat out 3,000 others [in my audition for the role of Gong-gil]. Come to think of it, I think I have this look of extremes. People tell me that when I laugh or lift up people’s moods, I look like the happiest person, but sometimes I look like I am carrying all the weight (worries) of the world. When those things overlap, something comes out that is unique to me. I’m grateful to hear all that. When someone asks me ‘What kind of actor do you want to be?’ I always answer, ‘An actor that keeps people curious.’ Because it means people wonder what lies beneath [my] face of duality.

Q. When you work on similar genre pictures, what effort do you make to show a different side of you?

JG – People I work with on set are my first viewers. I should trust them and keep all the possibilities I have wide open. I cannot find solutions on my own. I leave everything up to those who know about the set I’m on, the story and the character in the project I work on. Then I gradually start to grasp [their meanings] little by little. That’s how I work. In the end, it’s Lee Joon Gi who does the acting, so my performance inevitably shows what makes me Lee Joon Gi. That’s why I try not to miss a single word the director and the staff say. Once I miss it, I will end up just repeating the same kind of performance.

Q. Have you ever experienced mannerisms (*Koreans use ‘mannerism’ to indicate old habits that make you feel you’re stuck in a rut)

JG – I think every actor is afraid to become a parody of themselves. It was when I reunited with director Kim Jin-min for Lawless Lawyer, whom I had worked with on Time between Dog and Wolf. Since the previous drama was a huge success, I worried what if I could not surpass ‘Lee Joon Gi’ back then? I remember meeting one of my co-stars Choi Min Soo. He was working on some craft in his studio, with eyeglasses on. He said, “Oh you’re here. Have a seat.” Then he said, “You look like you’re stranded in a desert.” As if he’d seen right through me. He told me about what he’d been like when he was my age. Later on, he told me, “Keep up the good work. You’re doing a great job. You’re becoming more and more like a wolf.” What he told me gave me confidence.

Q. Can Lee Joon Gi, as he is now, ever outdo Lee Joon Gi as he was in the past? It’s really a tough question to ask yourself.

JG – If you are just doing the very basics of your job while your creative sensibility has gone numb, then you are seriously in trouble. Of course, I’ve lived as an actor long enough, so I can use my techniques, but I should not act like a mere technician. Am I as fiercely committed as I was before? I think it’s the kind of problem facing everyone – not just actors. Don’t you ask yourself questions like that when you do your job? No matter what kind of job we do, we all should always keep trying hard to make ourselves new.

Q. You’re such a skilled action performer as well. Why do you try not to use stunt doubles?

JG – Action performance is acting as well. It’s not just about fist fights. You have to keep the continuity of emotions between scenes in mind. When you’re asked, ‘Why do you need an action scene here?’ or ‘Why does this person fight so desperately?’ You should be able to answer it. When you do your own stunts, the camera never stays away from you. When you do, you don’t need a full (wide) shot of you, or a shot of you from behind, or fragmentary shots of you. But of course, it’s up to you. For me, I do my own stunts because I love taekwondo, jiu jitsu, muay thai, and boxing and I love using my body. You shouldn’t do more than you can handle.

Q. I hear you have a lot of ‘scars of honor’ on your body

JG – My legs are full of small scars. I get scratches, tears, bruises all the time. But doing action is always fun and thrilling. While there are exhilarating action performances coming from actors with a bulked-up physique like Ma Dong Seok, knocking people out with a single blow, I am the type of actor who should come up with different kinds of movements, sharp and precisely-controlled, which help me get out of the situation I’m in. That’s why I have to constantly match movements with my co-stars. I work with my martial arts director to do that.

Q. Maybe you’ll become Korea’s Tom Cruise someday.

JG – I really admire him as an actor. He’s 58, yet he still does all those amazing stunts himself. Recently, he went to the space station to film his movie. He’s such an admirable person no matter what genre he works in.

Q. You look so excited talking like that. How satisfied are you with your job?

JG – 100%.

Q. How can you love your job so much?

JG – You take ‘Actor Lee Joon Gi’ away from me, Lee Joon Gi the human being is just so boring. It may sound like a cliché, but when I play a character in a new project, I get to live a different, new life. Also, it’s an indescribable feeling having this sense of achievement, thrill, and sense of fulfilment I feel when I realize I am making a contribution right in the center of the project in which everyone is running towards this one shared goal.

Q. You really are so hard-working.

JG – Because it’s so fun.

Q. You do all this because it’s just fun?

JG – I wouldn’t work as hard if I didn’t think it’s fun. You can’t enjoy it if you think of it as just work. I work hard at having fun.

Q. What does acting mean to Lee Joon Gi?

JG – At first, I thought I had to read a lot of books and study a lot. Starting with the Stanislavski method, I learned about monologues and various other techniques as I studied acting. I failed so many times I was almost ashamed of myself, and I did a lot of physical and emotional training as well. But I realized that acting is not about standing up there alone and hypnotizing other people, but about having everyone doing their part and playing in harmony like an orchestra. To me, acting is like an orchestra.

Q. I’m curious. If a person is so attached to their job like you, they have their own desires so they easily find themselves clashing with others in their collaborative process. What’s your secret to achieving harmony, even though you have such enthusiasm for and pride in your craft?  

JG – This is something actors talk about a lot when having a drink together. Hahaha. Every actor has their own style. Some actors stick with method acting, bringing this energy as if to say, ‘I will get rid of whatever that gets in the way of my performance.’ At first, I also tried to emulate that, but through experience, I realized that this is about a ‘community’s work’ and you need to create harmony in that process. Sometimes, I also do things my way, but that should not break the balance. There’s always something I can learn from people who have different thoughts. It’s about having a diverse group of people coming together and creating. I also have this sense of responsibility as an actor that I have to create harmony.

Q. Éric Rohmer (French filmmaker) once said cinema is the ‘art of rejection’ because when you make a movie, you have to choose only one take (for one scene). Suppose that actor Lee Joon Gi has this one type of performance in mind, but the director instructs you to do it differently. What would you do?

JG – You get so many takes and so many shots (cuts) on set. Some of them get ditched, some get a new life, and some get switched up and re-arranged in a different order. When I have something I definitely want to try, I make a suggestion. I go up to the director and say, ‘I would like to film this in case we need spare shots. You don’t have to use it, but isn’t it better for us to have as many sources as possible?’ Or I’ll go to the cinematographer and say, ‘What if we have one more of this? Wouldn’t it be much more interesting?’ Or I will go to my co-star and ask, ‘If we film this from a different angle, it will probably show our emotions more effectively. What do you think? Is it okay with you? Okay.’ Then I will try those things. Of course, those takes will probably get ditched. But it’s different when you try those and then get rid of them. When one of such takes makes it [in the final product] later on, nothing feels more thrilling and rewarding.

Q. You’re a master of negotiation.

JG – It’s more like badgering. Sometimes the director would say, ‘We’re finished with it. What do you mean, you want to film more?’ Hahaha.

Q. Still, it takes a skill to pull that off without annoying them.

JG – If there is anything I want to give another try, then I should be more humble and ask for their understanding. And I still should do that.

Q. Still? It’s been 18 years since your debut, though?

JG – I still have a long way to go. I have so much to do. As I get older, I will have more diverse roles to play, and I will face a time when I start moving down [the career ladder]. When I do move to a position where I have to support [other actors], I will have to think hard how to do a good job. Because I want to live as an actor for a long, long time.

Q. Are there any directors you want to work with in the future?

JG – I was at this awards ceremony, accepting an award and standing in front of the mic. I saw so many directors and actors sitting right before me. Those are the people I will meet in the future. If I continue to work hard in this job, without causing any trouble, then I might get to work with any of them at least once. It would be an honor if they work with me and perform alongside me. There isn’t any specific person I prefer. It’s about creating new things together. [I don’t have anyone particular in mind] As long as our work together is a new challenge to both of us.

Q. What if you reunite with Lee Joon Ik, who directed King and the Clown?

JG – The director told me this: ‘Why work together again? How could I possible make you better than Gong-gil? You’re doing a good enough job already. Let’s meet again when you get older.’ When I get older and reunite with director Lee Joon Ik, I also wonder what kind of story we’ll create together. Wonder what it’s going to be like if we meet as a director – who helped get the potential of an emerging actor etched in the public mind – and as an older, middle-aged actor. That’s why I have so much to do in the future.

Q. I hear you enjoy drinking alone at home after pouring all your passion on set and getting back from work?

JG – In my 20s, I used to prefer soju [not clear], but now I prefer beer. That simple refreshing and cool feeling. It’s perfect when I want to feel a sense of achievement after finishing my day’s work. I also get to reflect on the day past. Or I’ll read the script for the next filming day.

Q. What beer do you drink?

JG – As you expected, Cass Light. Because I gain weight if drink beer every day!

@violina, thanks for sharing the translation of this interview from a spread. Reading this, I've learned more about LJK.  :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@violina, thanks for sharing the translation of this interview from a spread. Reading this, I've learned more about LJK.  :blush:

There is more:). Brace yourself. An influx of interviews means a drama was successful. I am happy to see it.

EXCLUSIVE Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won's Philippine Interview

We talk to the ‘Flower of Evil’ star couple about the characters they play, their most memorable experiences shooting the drama, and the pressures and joys of being an actor!

Justin Alexandra Convento

October 21, 2020, 12:40 AM

It's been a month since the drama has ended and our hearts are still reeling. We may never recover from our Flower of Evil hangover! And we wouldn't want to, anyway, because Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won have truly captured our hearts with their amazing talent, range, and unforgettable on-screen chemistry.

Moon Chae Won and Lee Joon Gi in 'Flower of Evil'
Moon Chae Won and Lee Joon Gi in 'Flower of Evil' | Stills courtesy of IQIYI

In this exclusive interview, both actors get candid about their stellar performances in the recently concluded drama. We gain more insight into the characters they play, learn of their most memorable experiences shooting the drama, and hear from them the pressures and joys they experience as doing what they love—acting!

Interview with Lee Joon-Gi:

Spoiler

bd38d477-6ff2-48aa-963d-58f162c78fe2_foe11.jpg

1. What was the biggest challenge for you in playing this character? When you read the script, was there anything that you felt difficult to agree with?

Although I found the plot quite interesting when reading the script, and I was also fascinated by the story, I still felt it’d be difficult to play the character. However, to present the audience with a whole new image completely different from the previous works, I decided to take the challenge in the end. Baek Hee-sung does not show his feelings easily, so to interpret this character’s feelings better, I paid special attention to details during the performance. It’d be hard to understand the character from the story pieces of Baek Hee-sung and Do Hyun-soo alone. Rather, I grasped the character’s characteristics and feelings naturally as I read through the script.

2. Flower of Evil is a couple-oriented thriller series. Can you tell us whether it focuses more on the suspense part or the romance between the two protagonists?

The suspense part makes up 20% of the series, while the romance part 80%. The story between the protagonists is very dark and depressing, yet the series still ends with “romance,” true to the “high-energy suspense reasoning TV series” title. In this series, as the truth the husband has hidden for 14 years gradually surfaces, the relationship between the couple is also constantly changing.

Spoiler

362cd077-3a5f-4f49-9100-1df5e54c2a92_foe41.jpg

3. Among the character’s multiple identities: father, husband, and murder suspect, do you feel it’s more difficult to interpret the romance with the wife “Cha Ji-won” (Moon Chae Won), or is the relationship with the daughter more challenging? Do you prefer the identity of husband or father? Did you find it difficult to play a character with such an extreme side?

Frankly speaking, I don’t think I’m mature enough to interpret the roles of husband and father perfectly. It’s already hard to interpret just one of them. Playing both of the roles this time has been a great challenge for me. But I feel it’s something that an actor must go through in their career. This series was the first work I starred in after my long break. I wanted to show the audience a new look, and that was why I chose to play this character.

4. Your character has a dark criminal history, yet he fell in love with a policewoman full of justice. Why do you think your character will fall for someone who is the absolute opposite of himself?

For Do Hyun-soo, Cha Ji-won is the only one he has ever met who has no prejudice against him.  Ji-won’s innocence is like a precious gift to Hyun-soo. It’s the first time he has experienced such emotion, and also one of the major reasons he finally decided to marry her. For Hyun-soo, Ji-won’s appearance is predestined.

5. This is your second collaboration with Moon Chae Won in three years after 'Criminal Minds,' what do you think of your new husband-and-wife relationship? Has the tacit understanding between you two changed? Has your impression of her changed? What changes or growth has she made that make you impressed? Does the spark between you two has any obvious fit or sublimation parts compared to three years ago? What do you think Moon Chae Won’s greatest charm is?

During the shooting of 'Criminal Minds,' I promised Chae Won that we’d play a romance series together in the future. The opportunity came faster than we’d expected, and I was glad that we could work together again. This time we played a couple who had been married for 14 years. We both found the character settings quite fresh, and were also very happy to have the honor to play the characters. Through the cooperation of 'Criminal Minds,' we had fully understood each other’s strengths, which was of great help to the shooting of this series. And we often gave each other performance suggestions. We both put in a lot of effort to portray a couple who had been married for 14 years as naturally as possible. Chae Won’s acting skills are calm and delicate, and I think our cooperation has a synergy effect. We had a great time working together, and the shooting was completed quite smoothly.

6. With the wife a police officer of the serious crimes unit, did the two characters’ “police-and-criminal” identities and husband-and-wife relationship drive you crazy? Or do you feel more inspired and confident the more complex emotions the character has? Is this the character with the most explosive force you’ve played so far?

The character I played in the series loves his wife deeply while hiding his past. It was a great challenge for me to combine the two sides perfectly and interpret them naturally. During the preparation, besides studying the character’s eyes and expressions, I also conducted detailed and in-depth research on the character’s reaction to the interacting actors, the image shaping of the character itself, etc. This work was a great challenge to me, but looking back on the works and characters I’ve played in the past, it seems I’ve always been challenging myself. As an actor, I’ve always been working hard to present my new look. I hope that the audience can see my effort through this work and enjoy the work.

Spoiler

c9bb69ee-3026-48f0-9b4e-ec969b3a2852_foe44.jpg

7. In the series, Hee-sung covered up his past and feelings for a long time. He’s a good liar—do you think you’re similar to him in any way?

I’m no liar. If I lie about something, it’s usually spilled quite easily, and others will soon find out. If I encounter a situation similar to Baek Hee-sung’s in the series in real life, I shouldn’t be able to hide my past that long. (Laughs.)

8. What’s your most memorable experience during the shooting of this series?

For me, every day spent on the shooting site is unforgettable and precious. Everyone was working toward a common goal, and everyone was trying to do their best. Seeing the way everyone worked, I also felt encouraged, the shooting site suddenly full of energy. As everyone on the shooting site had been passing on this positive energy, we completed the shooting of the series in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere.

bb44910c-b265-41f1-9161-e05ee8067d93_foe13.jpg

9. Can you share your daily life over the past few months during the pandemic? Have you found anything new about yourself because of that? New strengths or weaknesses? And have you developed new hobbies or skills?

Affected by the pandemic, I’ve not been able to continue practicing my favorite Jiu-Jitsu these days, nor go travel. But just because of this, I’ve spent more time at home. I took advantage of the time and made sufficient preparations for the shooting of 'Flower of Evil,' not only reading through the script carefully but also fully studying the characters. I look forward to meeting my fans soon after finishing the shooting of 'Flower of Evil.'

10. You’re a father in this series—how was your cooperation with the little actor who played Eun-ha? Did you feel comfortable with her?

The name of the little actor who played Eun-ha is Seo-yeon. I think my cooperation with her was full of surprises. She was really smart. Compared to adult actors, she could understand and perform various emotions faster. I really like children. I often played with Seo-yeon on the site, and the staff also knew that we got along quite well. So we didn’t find it difficult when playing father and daughter, and we both could express our feelings naturally.

c171ec3b-9955-404d-ac52-e0fdb4a22707_foe56.jpg

11. Fun question! The title of the series is 'Flower of Evil'—if you have to describe yourself as a flower, what flower will you choose and why?

I’d like to choose the rose. As rose not only is my favorite flower, but also symbolizes passion. I feel it suits me well.

12. Dedicating close to 20 years to acting, do you have any unaccomplished dreams or wishes? Can you share with us how you faced and overcame the pressures of being an actor? What are your principles of work and life? Is your happiness in your own hands?

First of all, I think the happiest and most satisfying moment as an actor is every time I meet the fans. I’m very grateful that my fans can enjoy and love my performance, and that I’m able to receive the support of so many fans. And in order not to let down the fans, I’ve always been living and working hard. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a great way for me to deal with stress. But recently, I’ve not been able to keep practicing Jiu-Jitsu because of the shooting. By practicing Jiu-Jitsu, I’ve not only improved my strength, but also learned many things in other fields. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is the safest among combat sports and can improve body balance, so I highly recommend that you try it. As for my principles of work and life, my one principle is to stay humble and treat people with kindness. I’ve been trying my best to adhere to this principle whether in my daily life or during on-site shooting. It not only makes people around me work more happily, but also helps my works achieve better results.

Source: Metro.style

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, violina said:

There is more:). Brace yourself. An influx of interviews means a drama was successful. I am happy to see it.

@violina, thank you,  loving all the great reads! The more you read about JG, the more you can feel his passion  and the dedication to become " a better actor and a better person" , the more I admire and respect him.

And Flower of Evil 's just sooo good, easily the best drama for 2020, and the casts all delivered a stellar performance, these interviews really help my withdrawal symptoms...  keep them coming please:rolleyes:

• Like 3

12 Korean Actors Who Never Seem To Age

Although it is often said that beauty fades with time, many Korean actors have yet to even begin to lose their good looks despite being nearly 40 or, unbelievably, having already attained the rank of quadragenarian. Don’t just take my word for it though. Read on to see which Korean actors seem immune to the effects of ageing, and decide for yourself whether the old adage “age is just a number” rings true after all.

Lee Joon Gi (38)

It’s been 15 years since Lee Joon Gi’s major acting debut in “The King and the Clown,” but the only obvious difference between the Lee Joon Gi of then and now is the length of his hair. Talk about being ageless — imagine looking as good at nearly 40 as you did in your early 20s!

lee-joon-gi1.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 3

[SBS Star] Lee Joon Gi Shares How His Personality Changed After Becoming an Actor

201482832_1280.jpg

Actor Lee Joon Gi shared how his personality changed after kicking off his acting career. On October 22, fashion magazine ARENA shared Lee Joon Gi's recent interview.

During the interview, Lee Joon Gi mentioned that he is 100 percent satisfied with the path that he had chosen to walk on. Lee Joon Gi said, "I believe acting is like an orchestra, because not only actors/actresses, but also the production crew all have to harmonize well together." He added with a smile, "I love what I do for a living. It's really satisfying."

Then, Lee Joon Gi said he now does not have the same personality as himself before made his debut. Lee Joon Gi said, "I actually used to be very quiet. I was an introverted person. After I became actor though, I became much outgoing and extroverted." He continued, "I love people. Nowadays, I feel lonely and bored if I don't act or take time to communicate with fans." He went on, "The reason why I talk to my staff and fans a lot is to get rid of the feeling of loneliness."

Following his debut with a commercial in 2001, Lee Joon Gi featured in a great number of hit dramas and films including 'The King and the Clown' (2005), 'Time Between Dog and Wolf' (2007), 'Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo' (2016), 'Flower of Evil' (2020) and more.

(Credit= ARENA)

(SBS Star)

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

'2020 APAN Awards' to be held next month, popularity award voting begins

0003062542_001_20201026075954321.jpg?type=w430

Lee Joon Gi is among the nominees for the 2020 APAN popularity award (vote via the IDOLCHAMP app)
-
2020 APAN Awards’ has released a teaser poster and announced the nominees for the popularity award, whose winner is determined by the vote of fans.
The 2020 APAN Awards is taking place for two days, from November 28 to 29, and will air live in about 200 countries as an ‘untact’ (without physical contact) ceremony.
Voting for the popularity award started on October 27 and continues until November 27, through the IDOL CHAMP app. The winner will be determined 100% by the vote.
The winner in the actor category is also determined by the vote. There are three categories in total: male and female actors and OST categories. Among the nominees are: Kang Ha Neul, Go Ara, Kim Go Eun, Kim Da Mi, Kim Min Jae, Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Hee Sun, Kim Hee Ae, Namkoong Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, Moon Chae Won, Park Bo Gum, Park Seo Joon, Park So Dam, Park Eun Bin, Park Min Young, Bae Suzy, Seo Kang Joon, Seo Ye Ji, Seol Hyun, Son Ye Jin, Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Min Ho, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Sung Kyung, Lee Min Jung, Lee Seung Gi, Lee Joon Gi, Jang Ki Yong, Jang Dong Yoon, Jeon Mi Do, Jung Hae In, Jo Bo Ah, Jo Jung Suk, Ji Chang Wook, Joo Won, and Hyun Bin.
As for ‘APAN Star Awards,’ the awards will be presented in a total of 27 categories for dramas that have aired from October 2019 to October 2020 on the national networks, general programming, and cable network channels, as well as web series and short form dramas.
The previous Daesang winners include Son Hyun Joo (1st), Song Hye Kyo (2nd), Jo In Sung (3rd), Kim Soo Hyun (4th), Song Joong Ki (5th), and Lee Byung Hun (6th).

Original source: (1)

Translation: @jg_kdrama (instagram)

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Lee Joon Gi’s photoshoot behind-the-scenes photos showing off fascinating visual

a16af62914a22f95a731b811fed273725c11dda9

Actor Lee Joon Gi’s photoshoot behind-the-scenes photos have been released.

While in his latest pictorial for magazine Arena Homme+, actor Lee Joon Gi stole readers’ hearts by showing a different side of him, the behind-the-scenes photos reveal yet another unique appeal the actor has.

In the behind-the-scenes photos, Lee Joon Gi exudes charm but a different sort from the one he displayed in drama Flower of Evil, which recently ended on a high note, making his fans excited who’ve been waiting to see more various sides of him.

f53a74ef3959cce63c48f8ee991426723be179d6

The actor nails stylish outfits from clothes to accessories perfectly in his own unique ways, reminding us of the reputation he has for being the ‘original master of photoshoots.’ Pulling off various styles, he oozes the unmatched vibe of his chameleon-like ways, which recalls his admirable ability to create different, new characters in different projects he does.

a6357954bcde76405be3dbc2ce1320e4b3a5b0f3

He exudes an aura that varies in each of these behind-the-scenes photos, piquing our curiosity about the different colors that still lie dormant in Lee Joon Gi. In Flower of Evil, in particular, the actor had no trouble switching between two completely different characters, Baek Hee Seong and Do Hyun Soo. His performance raised viewers’ expectations for the next acting challenge he will take on.

From the drama to the photoshoot behind-the-scenes, Lee Joon Gi has captivated so many people with his endless charm no matter what he does. We can’t wait to see what he will bring us in the future.

• Love 4

3775dc64ac259ebbb3fd7a198e510af06285f17f

Vote for Lee Joon Gi for the 2020 APAN Seezn Star Award (different from the popularity award)
-
Voting is open until 27 November 2020
-
•You can participate only after logging in on the Seezn App.
•The Seezn Star Award winner is determined 100% by the vote.
•The winner will receive the award at the 2020 Apan Star Awards ceremony on November 29 
-
•Download the Seezn app
•Go to Voting page and Vote Lee Joon Gi daily, once with each SNS ID. 

For (overseas) fans use this link to download the Seezn app :

https://m.apkpure.com/seezn-시즌-즐거움을-다-본다/com.kt.otv/download?from=details

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 11/1/2020 at 7:56 PM, violina said:

Lee Joon Gi’s photoshoot behind-the-scenes photos showing off fascinating visual

While in his latest pictorial for magazine Arena Homme+, actor Lee Joon Gi stole readers’ hearts by showing a different side of him, the behind-the-scenes photos reveal yet another unique appeal the actor has.

In the behind-the-scenes photos, Lee Joon Gi exudes charm but a different sort from the one he displayed in drama Flower of Evil, which recently ended on a high note, making his fans excited who’ve been waiting to see more various sides of him.

The actor nails stylish outfits from clothes to accessories perfectly in his own unique ways, reminding us of the reputation he has for being the ‘original master of photoshoots.’ Pulling off various styles, he oozes the unmatched vibe of his chameleon-like ways, which recalls his admirable ability to create different, new characters in different projects he does.

He exudes an aura that varies in each of these behind-the-scenes photos, piquing our curiosity about the different colors that still lie dormant in Lee Joon Gi. In Flower of Evil, in particular, the actor had no trouble switching between two completely different characters, Baek Hee Seong and Do Hyun Soo. His performance raised viewers’ expectations for the next acting challenge he will take on.

From the drama to the photoshoot behind-the-scenes, Lee Joon Gi has captivated so many people with his endless charm no matter what he does. We can’t wait to see what he will bring us in the future.

@violina, thanks for sharing this.  :blush:

MORE --

Lee Jun Ki Arena Homme Plus 2020 November

IMG_20201102_085837_985.jpgIMG_20201102_085837_986.jpg

IMG_20201102_085837_987.jpgIMG_20201102_085837_992.jpg

IMG_20201102_085838_016.jpgIMG_20201102_085838_020.jpg

source : https://sunshineemine.blogspot.com/2020/11/lee-jun-ki-arena-homme-plus-2020.html

• Love 4

Netizens Vote For The Best-Looking Korean Male Actors In Hanbok

Which Actor Looks Best In Hanbok? The Result Shows Park Bo-gum, Lee Joon-gi, Cha Eun-woo, Kim Soo-Hyun On The List!

a3m0p31z17nnc881mwetp8s7w6cqe44u.png?f=w

Recently, the Korean website Exciting DC (익사이팅 디시) conducted a survey asking which male actor looks best in traditional hanbok. Let’s have a look at the result!  

3. Lee Joon-gi (3594 votes / 13%)

03y9bxwd1txa8uwd7goyy6q6xzpk1762.png?f=w

We are not surprised to see Lee Joon-gi in third place in the Best in Hanbok ranking.

His grave and beautiful facial features captured many hearts in both Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo and The King and The Clown.

fpv2b514w24b1xbw8a0o97nkq7y95y55.gif?f=w

Source: creatrip

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Netizens compile an incredibly long list of celebrities who are confirmed fans of BTS

1604870855-bbb.jpg

Netizens have posted a tremendously long list of celebrities who have officially declared themselves as fans of BTS.

On a community forum, a netizen compiled all the footage of celebrities when they "outed" themselves as ARMYs. From veteran actors and entertainers to 1st generation idols and national athletes, both male and female celebrities alike have admitted that they are devoted to the K-Pop group!

Check out the list below. Scroll warning, though -- it's a long list (and only partial)!

Lee Joon Ki

"I only listen to BTS."

1604870188-wnsrl.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/1/2020 at 7:56 PM, violina said:

@violina, thanks for sharing this. I guess this magazine is available this month, right? I love the pages & his posed pictorial that takes advantage of his insane side profile look. Everything he wears look so good on him. Damn.......LJK is looking snazzy! He has it all!  :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

*** LJK is one of the celebrities that have been confirmed for the '2020 Asia Artist Awards.' As previously reported, this year's ceremony will be taking place on November 25th at 6 P.M KST (red carpet will start at 4 P.M KST) with Super Junior's Leeteuk as the MC of the night. Looking forward to see him on this event. :blush:

• Love 3