Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 14-20, 2020

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-14-20-2020/

dramaratings_3.jpg

Wednesday, Sep. 16      
When I Was the Most Beautiful 8 MBC 3.6%
Flower of Evil 14 tvN 4.8%
Thursday, Sep. 17      
When I Was the Most Beautiful 9 MBC 4.7%
Flower of Evil 15 tvN 5.1%
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Moon Chaewon Talks about How Her Best Friend Who is a Big Fan of Lee Junki Reacted to Her Intense Kiss Scene with the Actor in 'Flower of Evil'

large_bf98e599584c3e8543069c8b60669929f2

Moon Chaewon shared how her best friend reacted to her kiss scene with Lee Junki. 

The actress talked more about her best friend who is a big fan of Lee Junki. During the 'Live Chatting' session, Moon Chaewon was asked about how her best friend reacted to her kiss scene with Lee Junki in the drama. Moon Chaewon had previously revealed that her friend has been an avid fan of Lee Junki since his hit work 'The King and the Clown' back in 2005.  

1600656511921-1600656511921.png

Image Source: Youtube 'tvN DRAMA' Screenshot

The actress said, "My friend said that the kiss scene was fun. We talked for a long time. My friend asked many things about the kiss scene but I don't think I can reveal them here." Hearing this, everyone in the studio burst into laughter, being curious about what kind of questions Moon Chaewon's friend might have asked her.

1600656606077-1600656606077.png

Image Source: tvN

Watch the video below (starting from 28:18) to find out more!

Meanwhile, the final episode of 'Flower of Evil' will air on tvN on September 23rd at 10:50 P.M KST.

Source: [Youtube] tvN DRAMA

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/21/moon-chaewon-talks-about-how-her-best-friend-who-is-a-big-fan-of-lee-junki-reacted-to-her-intense-kiss-scene-with-the-actor-in-flower-of-evil-382045

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Lee Junki Melts Hearts with His Warm Gesture While Taking Selfies with Staff Members (+ Photos)

large_24e514ad87882995486e116b97298e0392

Lee Junki surely is a humble star.

On September 20th, the final filming for 'Flower of Evil' took place. To commemorate the wrap up of the filming staff members took photos with the cast members — and some were lucky enough to take selfies with Lee Junki.

Shortly after the selfies were uploaded on Instagram, they have been circulating in various online communities. Fans highlight how Lee Junki humbly took selfies with the staff members while smiling brightly for the camera. You can check out some of the selfies below.

1600659123445-0.jpg1600659123451-1.jpg

1600659123456-2.jpg

Spoiler

1600659123456-2.jpg1600659123460-3.jpg1600659123463-4.jpg

1600659123468-5.jpg

Image Source: Instiz

Several comments on the web read, "He is a top star but still accepts requests for a selfie," "Lee Junki is very humble and warm," "I am jealous of the staff but it's good to see how down-to-earth Lee Junki really is," and more. 

Thumbnail Credit: tvN, Instiz

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/21/lee-junki-melts-hearts-with-his-warm-gesture-while-taking-selfies-with-staff-members-photos-382047

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Lee Junki Expresses Gratitude to Fans and Staff Members as Wrapping up the Drama Filming for 'Flower of Evil'

large_ecce313d8d3093892a66d698a425f400ea

Lee Junki thanked fans for the never-ending love and support. 

On September 20th, the actor took to his Instagram and shared several photos he took on the last filming day of 'Flower of Evil.' In the caption, Lee Junki wrote, "I want to thank my beloved staff and family who stayed by my side and gave me strength for the past seven months without showing any hardship. I'm touched by the surprise you all secretly prepared for my last day of filming. Once again, I'm so grateful that I always have good people by my side and it makes me think that I should live well in the future, too. I will do my best to live as a better person. I also want to thank my fans for supporting me until the final shooting. You all make me very happy. I'd like to express my gratitude to the crew, including the director. Please show some love until the last episode which will air next week. I love you!"

1600644521602-0.jpg

The final episode of the drama will air on tvN on September 23rd at 10:50 P.M KST.

Thumbnail Credit: Instagram '@actor_jg,' tvN

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/20/lee-junki-expresses-gratitude-to-fans-and-staff-members-as-wrapping-up-the-drama-filming-for-flower-of-evil-382036

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

*** More group picture on the last filming of "Flower of Evil" on September 20.  :blush:  Lee Joon Gi thanked his staff and family for being by his side for seven months during the production of the drama. The staff gave him a surprise by presenting him with a farewell cake. Please watch the final episode of the drama slated to air on September 23 on tvN at 10.50 p.m. KST.  Also, please see below the BTS video of "Flower of Evil". The drama can be watched on the free website Viki Rakuten that will also stream the episode around the same time.  :grin:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFUW2pCp-fw/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

lee-joon-gi-kim-ji-won.jpg?w=726

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Something that's been bugging me for a while now but I have refrained from saying anything , especially because of changing in admin etc....

But can we update Lee Joon Gi's first page please please ??? :winkx:

If everyone can contribute and help, it shouldn't be too much work. I will start of by adding :

CF:

2019 CF for Penegreen

2019 Brand Ambassador of Shinsegae Chosun Hotel

Awards:

2017     2nd Asia Artist Awards/ Fabulous Award/ Criminal Minds

2018    StarHub’s Night of Stars Award/ Best Male Asian Star/ Lawless Lawyer

13th Soompi Annual Awards/ Actor of the Year/ Criminal Minds

@Sushimi  :Megathanks:

• Thanks 1

5 Things We Loved About Episodes 14 & 15 Of “Flower Of Evil”

b4004f65311e40018f57cb1e6dd42a37.jpeg?s=

Episodes 14 and 15 of tvN’s “Flower of Evil” will leave you in a puddle of emotions. Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won) and Do Hyun Soo (Lee Joon Gi) struggle to work together as they track down his father’s accomplice while on the run. These episodes will rip your heart out and stomp on it in an oddly satisfying way that leaves little to dislike. Here are the things we loved about the new episodes.

Warning: spoilers for the new episodes below. 

Spoiler

LOVED: Cha Ji Won and Do Hyun Soo’s conversation in the hotel room

After the shocking ending of episode 13, viewers were left wondering what state Ji Won and Hyun Soo’s marriage would be in. Fortunately, they do work together, although the tension between them grows. As they hide away in a hotel room, they begin to argue about their current situation. While Ji Won is rightfully upset, Hyun Soo admits that he also can’t help his anger as it hurts that she didn’t believe in him. Ji Won points out that she isn’t perfect and that she cannot read his mind so he needs to communicate with her.

moon-chae-won-flower-of-evil31.gif

Although they are bickering, this scene seems to bring the pair closer. One particular detail about this scene that makes it noteworthy is that both Hyun Soo and Ji Won’s feelings are validated. Hyun Soo finally gets to own his anger instead of apologizing for being misunderstood again, but Ji Won also gets to call him out for putting her on a pedestal. It’s no secret that Ji Won is an amazing and supportive partner. However, as she points out, she’s not a mind reader. She’s human too, and while she does believe the best in him, he shouldn’t expect her to always feel that way without question. Instead of lying to her, he should have been honest when she first confronted him. “Flower of Evil” continues to promote the importance of communication in relationships, and it’s absolutely delightful.

LOVED: Do Hae Soo and Baek Eun Ha’s interactions

Who else has been patiently waiting for some aunt and niece interactions between Do Hae Soo (Jang Hee Jin) and Baek Eun Ha (Jung Seo Yeon)? Fans who are rooting for a big happy ending for the Do family will enjoy these scenes. After catching the peeping tom at her apartment, Hae Soo waits at the police station while the investigation is being conducted. While she’s waiting, she sits at the same table as Eun Ha who inquires about her identity. Later on, Ji Won sends Eun Ha home with Hae Soo until the murder case is solved. Hae Soo promises that she will protect Eun Ha and later fulfills this promise when Baek Hee Sung (Kim Ji Hoon) confronts them in Ji Won’s home.

Joy, excitement, and pure desolation are just a few of the feelings that viewers will feel when they watch these scenes. They draw out hope that Hae Soo will be able to spend time with her brother’s family and be present in their lives in the finale next week. However, you’ll definitely need tissues when Hae Soo makes the decision to pretend to be Ji Won and locks Eun Ha in the room to save her life. After leading such a lonely life, these scenes feel like a turning point for Hae Soo. She is finally able to repay her brother back for taking the blame for the village foreman’s murder by protecting his family. Now viewers just have to wait for the finale and hope she will receive some final closure and also have those art lessons with Eun Ha.

LOVED: Kim Mu Jin’s conversation with Baek Man Woo

As the drama nears its end, Kim Mu Jin (Seo Hyun Woo) continues to become a standout character. After hearing the results of Hae Soo’s emergency surgery, he wastes no time to confront the Baek family for the volunteer list that Hae Soo asked for. During his time at their home, Ji Won calls and tells him that they’re the accomplices of Baek Hee Sung. Overcome with rage, he demands to see where their son is. As he’s leaving their home, Baek Man Woo (Son Jong Hak) threatens him with a syringe. Mu Jin admits that he knows exactly how Man Woo must be feeling since when he was younger he found one of Do Min Seok’s (Choi Byung Mo) victims in the basement but told himself it was an elk for years. He tells Man Woo that like himself, he chose to turn a blind eye to his son’s true nature.

This scene is both chilling and surprising. Given the Baek family’s track record, Mu Jin easily could have become a victim here. However, the way he confronts Man Woo is courageous. His admission to his past interaction with Do Min Seok really puts his previous actions in perspective and finally shows him taking full responsibility for his mistakes. Similarly, his words about Baek Man Woo’s actions are intriguing. Viewers can only imagine what it would be like as a parent to discover that your child is a serial killer. This moment sparks insight into why both Hee Sung’s parents covered up his crimes and how desperate they were for him to change. It’s downright heartbreaking.

LOVED: Hyun Soo scaring Baek Hee Sung

After seeing Hee Sung get a lead on Hyun Soo by framing him for murder, viewers could only wait and see how Hyun Soo tipped the scales. After discovering that Hee Sung murdered Ji Won, Hyun Soo loses all sense of rational thought. He’s out of breath, teary-eyed, and vengeful. As his emotions overpower him, he tells Jung Mi Sook (Han Soo Yeon) to call the police and report that he murdered someone. Then he continues to describe how he plans to kill Hee Sung, and the smirk on Hee Sung’s face quickly falls and turns into a fearful expression.

lee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil31.jpg  lee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil41.jpglee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil51.jpg  lee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil62.jpg

Lee Joon Gi’s acting in this scene is indescribable. The way he channels his sadness into vengeance is absolutely awe-worthy. You can feel his agony and desire to avenge Ji Won by slaughtering Hee Sung, even if it means becoming like his father. While the whole point of the show is that he isn’t like his father, this scene calls that into question. On one hand, you may root him on because Baek Hee Sung deserves it, but on the other, you may feel like Jung Mi Sook praying and begging Hyun Soo not to throw his life away. Either way, the most satisfying part of this scene is when Hee Sung’s smirk falls, and he begins to recoil in fear. After all the agony he’s inflicted, it’s about time he felt that himself. Their showdown is everything viewers could hope for and more.

LOVED: Hyun Soo dropping the knife and going to Ji Won

“Flower of Evil” has always ended their episodes as if they were a finale, and episode 15 is no exception. After chasing Hee Sung through the woods, Hyun Soo catches up to him on a cliff. A struggle ensues, and Hyun Soo gets the upper hand. Just as he lifts his knife to inflict a final blow to Hee Sung, Ji Won calls out for him. Hyun Soo stops and begins to question whether or not he’s hallucinating. She convinces him that she’s alive and to drop the knife so he can come to her. He slowly follows her directions and makes his way to her. Unfortunately, just as they’re about to embrace, Hee Sung steals a gun from another police officer and shoots at them. On instinct, Hyun Soo embraces Ji Won to protect her.

lee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil1.gif

moon-chae-won-lee-joon-gi-flower-of-evil

You may have to pause a few times watching this scene just to catch your breath. It’s gut-wrenching to watch Hyun Soo hesitate as Ji Won desperately tries to convince him she’s alive. Every detail about this scene is so artfully displayed. From the way the suspenseful music stops when he drops the knife and switches to a softer score to the beautiful cinematography of Ji Won’s wedding ring and Hyun Soo’s slow steps, you can’t help but revel in this breathtaking scene. This part in particular makes the rest of the scene seem so cruel. Moon Chae Won and Lee Joon Gi’s chemistry here is unmatched.

Catch the new episodes below: 

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** So, this is a happy-ending & not a flashback, huh? I'm so excited for the finale'. But, I will surely miss "Flower of Evil." LJK looks so good here.  :blush:

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Lee Joon Gi And Moon Chae Won Are A Happy Couple In Wedding Photos For “Flower Of Evil”

a1df2c47ba4a4e3b9835fcfb370f4e20.jpeg?s=

With only one episode left to go, tvN has released wedding photos of Lee Joon Gi’s and Moon Chae Won’s characters in “Flower of Evil”!

The thriller drama is about a man named Do Hyun Soo (Lee Joon Gi), who lives under the identity of Baek Hee Sung to hide his past. His detective wife Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won) begins to suspect that he may be a serial killer, and the couple is ultimately forced to confront a dark truth they never wanted to face.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just like any couple who are soon to be married, Do Hyun Soo and Cha Ji Won are having their wedding pictures taken. In the stills, the two look at each other endearingly and appear perfectly happy.

lee-joon-gi-moon-chae-won-3.jpg

Do Hyun Soo heightens the romance when he gets down on one knee and hands a bouquet of flowers to Cha Ji Won. The couple’s lovely past and their obliviousness about what’s to come is making fans emotional.

lee-joon-gi-moon-chae-won-12.jpg

lee-joon-gi-moon-chae-won-2.jpg

In the previous episodes, Do Hyun Soo faced off against Baek Hee Sung (Kim Ji Hoon) in a final battle, and Do Hyun Soo couldn’t believe it when he saw Cha Ji Won in front of him, thinking she was dead. As Do Hyun Soo made his way to his wife when she called out to him, Do Hyun Soo fell to the ground after Baek Hee Sung shot at them.

Viewers are looking forward to see what will become of Do Hyun Soo and Cha Ji Won and how their problems will finally be resolved in the finale.

The “Flower of Evil” finale airs on September 23 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

Watch “Flower of Evil” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Watch: tvN Picks Three Drama Couples with Best Kiss Scenes in a Fun Compilation Video

large_11a7cc868d6e3bc337d081673a78021db3

Here are three drama couples with great kissing skills(?)

Last month, tvN released a fun compilation video of their recent drama couples for people to learn "how to kiss properly." The compilation video features Kim Soohyun, Seo Yeji, Lee Junki, as well as Moon Chaewon. As you can see in the video, the actors literally make our hearts flutter with their intense kiss scenes. 

Seo Yeji and Lee Junki in 'Lawless Lawyer'

1600759074256-0.gif

Lee Junki and Moon Chaewon in 'Flower of Evil'

1600759054462-2.gif

Without further ado, check out the fun compilation video below! 

Source: [Youtube] tvN D ENT 

Thumbnail Credit: tvN

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/22/watch-tvn-picks-three-drama-couples-with-best-kiss-scenes-in-a-fun-compilation-video-382177

• Like 3
  • Love 1

*** TODAY is D-DAY! 'Flower of Evil' will air its final at 10:50 P.M KST. Yesterday, they released wedding photos of the couple hinting on the two's happy ending. I’m glad that the viewership ratings of ‘Flower of Evil’ have been steadily increasing from the first episode. I hope the final episode of the drama will break its personal best with highest viewership ratings.  :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Here Are The 10 Best Korean Movies You Shouldn't Sleep On

There's a lot more to watch aside from 'Parasite' and 'Train to Busan'.

We’ve all heard of the internationally groundbreaking film that was Parasite last year. But while the film undoubtedly brought recognition to the South Korean film industry on a global stage, there’s no denying that beyond Bong Joon Ho’s masterpiece are more equally gripping and compelling works just sitting in South Korea’s movie vault. 

If you’re looking to explore more of them, below, we list down 10 of the best Korean movies available for streaming right now.

10. King and the Clown (2005)

Watch on: Viu

Set in Korea’s Chosun Dynasty, two clowns are arrested for publicly staging a play that satirizes their King. The two are brought to the palace and threatened with execution, and the only way they can seek pardon is if they’re able to make the king laugh.

Starring: Kam Woo Sung, Lee Joon Gi

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/best-korean-movies-online-sa2565-20200922-src-preview?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 1
  • Love 3

*** tvN has to have an annual year-end award show for all their dramas aired, just like the big (3) networks. "Flower of Evil" is a very good drama for me. Plus, the drama is consistently trending.   :blush:

*************************************************************************************************************************

“Flower Of Evil” Cast Says Goodbye To Drama With Final Remarks

fa57c396cf7b4af4ae0783648b145775.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Flower of Evil” is coming to an end!

With hours just away from the grand finale, the lead cast shared their thoughts about the drama’s ending.

First off, Lee Joon Gi, who took the role of the mysterious Do Hyun Soo, said, “The story of ‘The Flower of Evil’ finally ended after seven months. To be honest, when we first started, I felt a lot of pressure about whether I would be able to portray this role well. Thanks to the director, writer, staff, and fellow actors, I was able to wrap up the drama with success.”

Then he added, “Above all, I was able to finish the drama with more energy because of the viewers who enjoyed and cheered for ‘Flower of Evil.’ I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart. Although every project is memorable, I think this drama will last a long time in my mind. I would like to thank everyone who loved Do Hyun Soo and ‘Flower of Evil,’ and I love you all!”

lee-joon-gi1.jpg

Moon Chae Won, who played detective Cha Ji Won, commented, “We’ve been working for three seasons from the warm spring to the the cool autumn, so I still can’t believe ‘Flower of Evil’ is about to end. Since I did my best, I think it will be remembered as a project that is more rewarding than ever.”

She continued, “I would like to sincerely thank the viewers for loving the drama. As much as I wanted to express Cha Ji Won’s character and emotions as perfectly as possible, there were some difficult moments. But thanks to the viewers’ love, I was able to overcome them successfully. I was very happy to meet director Kim Cheol Kyu, writer Yoo Jung Hee, the crew, and the cast. Please look forward to the final episode of ‘Flower of Evil.'”

Jang Hee Jin also impressed with her acting as Do Hyun Soo’s sympathetic and warm-hearted older sister Do Hae Soo. The actress shared, “I received an unexpected amount of love, and I was very happy. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the people who made this drama together and to the viewers who loved watching it. The last episode of ‘Flower of Evil’ is finally airing tonight, so please stay with us until the very end.”

Kim Moo Jin starred in the drama as reporter Kim Moo Jin and showed off his acting skills with a variety of emotions. He said, “Thanks to the enthusiastic love and interest of the viewers, we were able to wrap up the drama successfully and safely. I hope the viewers will cheer up during this difficult time and that this drama has been able to comfort them. Thank you.”

The final episode of “Flower of Evil” will air on September 23 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Article Translation

‘Flower of Evil’: Lee Joon Gi’s acting skills know no limit

202009231102591910_2_20200923110748367.j

In Flower of Evil, Lee Joongi has demonstrated his competence as a masterful actor.

With only the finale left on September 23, tvN released behind-the-scenes stills of Lee Joongi in his iconic scenes. They are from the Episode 15 scene in which Lee Joongi’s emotional performance left viewers and fans in tears and deeply touched.

Now that viewers are yet to find out whether Hyunsoo is alive or not, these stills remind them of the emotional storm that hit them hard. First, the still of Hyunsoo on hearing his wife Jiwon has been killed. Even from this heart-wrenching still photo, you can feel the confusion, sadness, and all other indescribable, mixed emotions in Hyunsoo that Lee Joongi conveyed.

202009231102591910_3_20200923110748395.j

Hyunsoo becomes filled with rage because he’s been led to believe Jiwon was killed by Heeseong. He can do nothing but watch Heeseong mocking him after killing his wife. The faceoff ensues between Hyunsoo and Heeseong, keeping viewers on the edge of their seats and glued to the screen.

In that climax scene that not only find Hyunsoo and Heeseong on the edge of a cliff, but also made viewers feel like they were standing there, Hyunsoo’s desperation left them wailing, delivering an unforgettable, iconic scene. Particularly, in the most talked-about scene, where Lee Joongi cries desperately, “I see dead people,” viewers can feel Hyunsoo’s innocence and the genuine love that he has for Jiwon.

202009231102591910_4_20200923110748429.j

For many viewers, ‘Flower of Evil’ has become a ‘drama of all time,’ taking the small screen by storm in the second half of 2020. Lee Joongi has created ‘Do Hyun Soo’ with such a delicate touch as if he made some work of art. Even though Hyunsoo at first appeared incapable of feeling emotions, he turns out to be a reliable character, allowing the actor to show his broad emotional range. He once said it was not an easy project to choose, but he still made ‘Flower of Evil’ another example illustrating the unlimited potential that ‘Actor Lee Joon Gi’ has.

Viewers are looking forward to how Lee Joongi will lead the finale of ‘Flower of Evil’ to its conclusion.

Source: (1) / Naver

Translation: allaboutjoongi (Tumblr)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

“Flower Of Evil” Stars Share What To Look Forward To In Finale

a87e6f70b1644085b11bf652057b7a31.jpeg?s=

The “Flower of Evil” cast has personally shared points for viewers to anticipate in the finale!

The thriller drama is about a man named Do Hyun Soo (Lee Joon Gi), who lives under the identity of Baek Hee Sung to hide his past. His detective wife Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won) begins to suspect that he may be a serial killer, and the couple is ultimately forced to confront a dark truth they never wanted to face.

While talking about what’s to come, Lee Joon Gi mentioned how at the end of the latest episode, Do Hyun Soo had thrown himself on Cha Ji Won to take a bullet shot by the real Baek Hee Sung (played by Kim Ji Hoon). “I think a lot of people must have been surprised by the ending of episode 15 and become more curious about the final ending of the show,” he said.

“I can’t say much because it might spoil it, but I think it would be good if you continue in the last episode to naturally follow along with the characters’ emotions and stories,” he continued. “If you also feel Hyun Soo and Ji Won’s emotional changes in their new situation, then I think the ending will be more meaningful and you’ll be able to enjoy how it stays with you.”

Moon Chae Won said, “‘Flower of Evil’ has its own unique charm, as it’s fascinating, suspenseful, and more, and I think the finale will have those elements too.” She added, “If you immerse yourself in the enthralling story and in the emotions of each of the characters, then I think it will be even more fascinating and suspenseful than usual and it will linger in your memory.”

Fans are curious to find out about what will happen with the unresolved case of the Yeonju serial killer and what emotions Cha Ji Won will be going through, with her husband Do Hyun Soo in a crisis as he remains entangled with the case.

While Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won have gained attention for playing a thrilling couple with off-the-charts tension and dramatic romance, Seo Hyun Woo and Jang Hee Jin have been loved by viewers for portraying the pure first love of the couple Kim Moo Jin and Do Hae Soo. In the latest episode, Do Hae Soo was stabbed by Baek Hee Sung, and Kim Moo Jin was racked with guilt over having left her alone.

Jang Hee Jin said, “Since there are a lot of people who are supporting Hae Soo and Moo Jin, I think it would be good if you paid attention to how their relationship develops.” She added, “Please continue to love them until the end.”

Seo Hyun Woo said, “Please watch until the very final scene to see what happens with the completely unpredictable story of the two couples Do Hyun Soo and Cha Ji Won, and Do Hae Soo and Kim Moo Jin.”

The “Flower of Evil” finale airs on September 23 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

*** “Flower of Evil” ended with a bang! Last night, September 23, the drama aired its highly-anticipated series finale. According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of “Flower of Evil” scored an average nationwide rating of 5.7 percent and a peak of 6.2 percent, marking  the highest ratings of the drama’s entire run. The finale of “Flower of Evil” also took first place in its time slot across all channels, including public broadcast networks. Sigh.......the drama came to an end. I'm glad that this drama was loved so much . It's what LJK deserves. Such a masterpiece! Such a bitter sweet ending.  :blush:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

I have waited so many years for a drama like foe to showcase joon gi's talents. But it's so sad that over the years this forum has become quieter and quieter even though his finest performance has finally arrived. 

Good news is he seems to be booming on reddit. The younger and western fan base is really growing! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

I have waited so many years for a drama like foe to showcase joon gi's talents. But it's so sad that over the years this forum has become quieter and quieter even though his finest performance has finally arrived. 

Good news is he seems to be booming on reddit. The younger and western fan base is really growing! 

It is a little disappointing indeed but  I guess there are so many platforms out there  now... it's not a surprise...

JG 's talent surprises us everytime , he pours his heart and soul into FOE and the result shows! Hoping the very best for him  and please please do not let us wait for too long for another project!!!

• Like 5