Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

9 minutes ago, smitten1710 said:

LJG made several cross, praying. Is he a religious man? Something to like him more :) 

And in Running Man he said he's sorry to be disqualified because he had promised his niece that he will make it until the end. Awww... he must be a great uncle too :blush::heart:

I believe he is Roman Catholic.

• Like 9

Yes he is religious. Very.

And LOL namoo actors there's a bit of spoiler in your video, you know ? ^^ 
Ah ah that's one of the most difficult thing for an actor I think - to keep a straight face. What to do when you absolutely can't stop laughing ? xD

• Like 11

15 hours ago, mewtwo said:

Golden Fishery Ep 135 Eng Sub full part on 4shared

http://www.4shared.com/video/V97bzwKd/E135090429HDTVXviD-Ental.html

then Ep 136 (part 2 of Lee Joon Gi's interview) the 4shared link is not working but you still can watch it here: 

Golden Fishery Ep 136 part 1 

https://www.facebook.com/JGfamily/videos/279934055385492/

Golden Fishery Ep 136 Part 2 

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=279938405385057&permPage=1

Golden Fishery Ep 136 Part 3 

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=279948708717360&set=vb.112384868794403&type=3&theater

I know it was already posted long time ago but because Ep 136 4shared link is not working anymore it took me sometime to figure out where is it & I thought I should share it in case someone is looking for it too :P

I forgot how much he struggled to reach his dreams, if I spent 4 years following my dream & didn't reach it I would have gave up already, he failed 50 auditions every year gotta admire his passion, I wish he appears in Happy Together, he's a good storyteller, funny & thoughtful but I wonder if his honesty ever put him in trouble lol   

thank you so much for sharing the links, I have seen golden fishery long time ago, but it's so nice to be able to re-watch it, and now I remember how I have always admired him and become his fan since 2008 :) 

For the new fans who just discover him thru SHR, congratulations, he is such a fine actor and he always says he will do better. Let's look forward for his new projects, I'm excited actually, because now he got more popularity worldwide, and he even got his first role in a Hollywood movie (even he confirms he's just a cameo). 

However, I'm a bit offended when I read in SHR thread tonight, someone is questioning his sexuality. He maybe has this pretty face, some say he is more beautiful than most girls. It's true, he is so beautifully handsome! hehe...

I'm sure he's fully aware of this as well, specially in his first movie he acted so feminine and it got him super famous. It's hard to stay away from the 'flower boy' image, that's why he tries so hard to get mostly manly, action dramas for the past 10+ years. He's good in martial arts, and I think he is quite religious (from Healing Camp, he said his father was also very religious). He doesn't have many rumours of him dating (but I think he dates, but he wants to keep it a secret until he marries the girl). The reason of him to keep it a secret, because korean fans are sometimes quite crazy, some are very offensive, they don't want to see him having a girlfriend. That's why he prefers to keep his dating/ love life private. Anyway, it's true, he's pretty and sometimes dorky, but I, myself, believe he is straight. :) 

• Like 11

sorry to bring it up, maybe it was mentioned in previous post

i think junki's relationship with Boa, lee da hae and jeon hye bin all was just rumoured (nothing serious)

i am curious about his real life (who is his girlfriend etc)

whoever he be with, i will support him, and i hope he will keep act and do many movies & dramas :wub:

2 hours ago, Mona Ys said:

thank you so much for sharing the links, I have seen golden fishery long time ago, but it's so nice to be able to re-watch it, and now I remember how I have always admired him and become his fan since 2008 :) 

For the new fans who just discover him thru SHR, congratulations, he is such a fine actor and he always says he will do better. Let's look forward for his new projects, I'm excited actually, because now he got more popularity worldwide, and he even got his first role in a Hollywood movie (even he confirms he's just a cameo). 

However, I'm a bit offended when I read in SHR thread tonight, someone is questioning his sexuality. He maybe has this pretty face, some say he is more beautiful than most girls. It's true, he is so beautifully handsome! hehe...

I'm sure he's fully aware of this as well, specially in his first movie he acted so feminine and it got him super famous. It's hard to stay away from the 'flower boy' image, that's why he tries so hard to get mostly manly, action dramas for the past 10+ years. He's good in martial arts, and I think he is quite religious (from Healing Camp, he said his father was also very religious). He doesn't have many rumours of him dating (but I think he dates, but he wants to keep it a secret until he marries the girl). The reason of him to keep it a secret, because korean fans are sometimes quite crazy, some are very offensive, they don't want to see him having a girlfriend. That's why he prefers to keep his dating/ love life private. Anyway, it's true, he's pretty and sometimes dorky, but I, myself, believe he is straight. :) 

see part when they talk about bringing up girlfriend into their house (because they are living alone) so it is free to bring woman home LOL

I'm sure junki is straight

• Like 8

1 hour ago, theone4me said:

I didn't know his sister gave birth to a girl.  I didn't know he had a niece.  This must mean she is married and she does not live with him anymore.  He really does keep his family life private.   

Maybe isn't the daughter of his sister because he calls niece to the daughter of her stylist and also has a niece who is the daughter of his cousin with whom he spent the holiday of Chuseok the last year and even posted a picture with her in his instagram.

• Like 18

As far as I know, LJG does not have a sister.  He only has a younger brother. And the word for niece and nephew is the same in Korean.  So he could have been referring to either a boy or girl.  

Thanks for uploading the photo of him and his niece by his cousin.  It's nice to see him spending time with family.  Hope he does it more often so he won't be so lonely.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Putri Dewi said:

anyone knows anything about junki when he is in army ? i heard he is quite famous in army

and how can he host variety show with bom while in army 

Not very sure about it but he was in the entertainment unit (his "job" in the army). He also was a DJ during the army and filmed a few videos (kind of a drama), was interviewed to promote the army, took part in concerts, a musical etc... Probably because he was a celebrity so it attracts attention and has some skills ;) In singing, acting (obviously ;P), talking and has a nice voice to listen to ~ 

They also said he was very strict with himself and his hoobaes at the army :P He may be the type to fool around on set but knows how to behave when required and is very disciplined (and a perfectionist who want to achieve things ;) He gained a few awards at the army too hehe).

@jaglaine, he has a sister for sure. He posted a pic on instagram last winter with the caption "my little sister". And he mentioned her a bit here and there throughout his career. Not a word about a brother though ?

LOL

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, jaglaine said:

We also have to consider that it be LJG's younger cousin or  very close friend. I have a very close friend who calls me her 'big sister'.  That's typical of Asian culture, I must say.  More research is needed.  LOL!

Yes but I think he knows the implication of the word in english (he posted a pic with someone of his family not long ago and said "cousin" not bro/brother, so he knows the word :P). But yes might be. He also said somewhere his sister moved in with him a few years ago. Don't remember where he said that... healing camp maybe ?

I need some help ~ I'm searching a bts of SWWTN, it's a bts of episode 19 the scene of Sungyeol and Yang Sun in his "book room" ^^. I know there is one but I can't find it anymore. I can't remember if it was released by mbc or by a japanese channel.

• Like 7

@jaglaine He only has a sister with whom he lives since the year 2009.

1 hour ago, leesopark16 said:

Yes but I think he knows the implication of the word in english (he posted a pic with someone of his family not long ago and said "cousin" not bro/brother, so he knows the word :P). But yes might be. He also said somewhere his sister moved in with him a few years ago. Don't remember where he said that... healing camp maybe ?

I need some help ~ I'm searching a bts of SWWTN, it's a bts of episode 19 the scene of Sungyeol and Yang Sun in his "book room" ^^. I know there is one but I can't find it anymore. I can't remember if it was released by mbc or by a japanese channel.

He said it in The Guru Show (Golden Fishery) in the year 2009, I remember that he said who lived with his sister since 2 or 3 months ago, I do not remember exactly. Even in the year 2013 he said that moved to a new place with a better view and adopted dogs (Joon and Gahbi ) because he would feel lonely sometimes if he only live with her sister.  I don't know if at present still lives with her.
Can be read what he said about the adoption of his dogs here. 

https://www.facebook.com/notes/jgfamily/translation-episode-j-summer-season-2_j-special/652324964795878

• Like 10

5 hours ago, lisethvr said:

Maybe isn't the daughter of his sister because he calls niece to the daughter of her stylist and also has a niece who is the daughter of his cousin with whom he spent the holiday of Chuseok the last year and even posted a picture with her in his instagram.

That's right.  I remember the little girl.  He is always playing with her in JStyle series or maybe it was some other show.  She calls him uncle.   I think I saw them at dinner once and she was playing with him around the table.   There were lots of people there.  Did he call her his niece?  I think he does call her his niece. Seeing him with a child, I really want him to find a nice woman and start his family.   

I do remember him mentioning him and his sister lived together.  On that same show, he mentioned how his mother and sister jog together around the Han River.  Some times, he goes with them jogging but that he really didn't like to exercise.  I think he mentioned something about riding a bike. His mother comes to visit them often from Busan.  He said him and his sister don't do a lot of talking at home (something about coming from Busan and people only talk a little) but he does like it when they cook together.    This would explain why he is still lonely even with his sister there.  Also, he may be lonely for female companionship.  

In terms of him being gay, hmmmm...he doesn't strike me as such.  I think I have read from a few directors or producers that when they first met him, he has a masculine personality.  I read that men from Busan act a certain way and that Joongi has that Busan masculine behaviors.  Even he stated, he had to change a bit to fit in with people from Seoul.  I have never ever read that he comes off as femimine or gay when people meet him in person.  I would ignore the gay rumor.  

• Like 13

You can tell just reading that article that our Joon wants love in every form. He is such a baby and so innocent. He is the embodiment of a geek. So childlike and goofy. It will take a very mature women to deal with his antics. He reminds me of those puppies who bounce around and go all crazy when they get excited but are the first to jump into your lap and lick your face. What a puppy he is.

• Like 11

On 25.09.2016 г. at 9:51 AM, Ainee Etp said:

BTW, anyone knows where can I find more of this army broadcast hosted by LJG? I have watched all episodes with Secret but I think there are more other episodes with other guests. Can't get enough of him in army uniform.

There is only 3 ep of He is coming eith LJG as a host. You can look for Force map and Culture is good - army shows with him. Also, he was DJ or army radio show Jumam almost a year. 

• Like 9