Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

• Guest changed the title to Lee Joon Gi 이준기 Upcoming Drama: The Flower of Evil on July 22nd

Lee Joon Gi And Moon Chae Won Depict A Tense Confrontation In New Poster For “Flower Of Evil”

b74585c7920843929559eb1fbd36e2d4.jpeg?s=

Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won’s upcoming tvN drama “Flower of Evil” has unveiled a special poster!

The drama will tell the story of Baek Hee Sung (Lee Joon Gi), a man who hides his past and pretends to love his wife Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won). As a detective, Cha Ji Won begins to grow suspicious of him, and they find themselves standing in front of a truth they don’t wish to face.

On June 17, tvN released a poster that hints at the complicated story between the drama’s two leads. In the poster, Baek Hee Sung and Cha Ji Won are handcuffed to each other. Cha Ji Won sharply stares down at Baek Hee Sung with the eyes of a detective, while Baek Hee Sung faces her with a calm, unreadable expression. The text at the top reads, “The cruel truth that shakes the perfect trust.” There is a mixture of tension, suspicion, and past affection in the air, and viewers are excited to find out what kind of truth will be revealed in the drama.

lee-joon-gi-moon-chae-won1.jpg

The production team of “Flower of Evil” shared, “Baek Hee Sung and Cha Ji Won are intertwined with complex emotions that cannot be described in words. In order to express the relationship more delicately, both Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won discussed the concept more carefully and monitored their acting thoroughly as they passionately immersed into their roles. The cast and crew are working hard to produce the best results. Please look forward to the first episode.”

“Flower of Evil” will premiere on July 22 and be available on Viki. Watch the latest teaser here!

Source (1)/ soompi news

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won Face a Dark Truth in New Trailers for “Flower of Evil”

flower-of-evil-lee-joon-gi-and-moon-chae

Oooh! I’m loving these new trailers for the upcoming Korean drama Flower of Evil starring Lee Joon Gi (Lawless Lawyer) and Moon Chae Won (Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter). They all start off with what appears to be a very happy family, but then things take a very dark turn for all involved. I really can’t wait!

Flower of Evil and is a romance thriller about an emotionless psychopath (Lee Joon Gi) who changes his identity and tries to leave his dark past behind him that marries a homicide detective (Moon Chae Won) who is trying to uncover the truth.

Flower of Evil is scheduled to premiere in July on tvN.

Trailer 1: https://youtu.be/9YqvzxAK8d0

Trailer 2: https://youtu.be/D_v0CIF1RDQ

Trailer 3: https://youtu.be/DdeUBL1n0pY

source : Kdramakisses

https://kdramakisses.com/2020/06/19/lee-joon-gi-and-moon-chae-won-face-a-dark-truth-in-new-trailers-for-flower-of-evil/

• Like 4

Watch: Lee Joon Gi And Moon Chae Won Talk About Portraying Married Couple And Reuniting For New Drama “Flower Of Evil”

563473fa03dd440bab29d69322ba12d3.jpeg?s=

Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won showed off their chemistry in an interview for their upcoming tvN drama “Flower of Evil”!

“Flower of Evil” will tell the story of Baek Hee Sung (Lee Joon Gi), a man who hides his past and pretends to love his wife Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won). As a detective, Cha Ji Won begins to grow suspicious of him, and they find themselves standing in front of a truth they don’t wish to face.

In the clip, Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won take turns asking each other questions about their new drama. When Moon Chae Won asks Lee Joon Gi to describe “Flower of Evil,” he says, “Baek Hee Sung, who has been hiding his cruel past, is exposed by his detective wife Cha Ji Won.”

Lee Joon Gi continues, “The drama will tell entertaining stories about protecting love and hiding the truth.” Moon Chae Won then comments on Lee Joon Gi’s eloquent response, saying, “It looks like you’ve practiced.”

Lee Joon Gi also reveals why he chose to join the drama. He says, “It’s a suspense thriller, and it feels like watching a kind of puzzle.”

Next, Lee Joon Gi describes Baek Hee Sung as a character of two extremes—he can be a caring father and also a cold-hearted character. Moon Chae Won asks Lee Joon Gi how similar he is to his character, and Lee Joon Gi wants to know what she thinks.

Moon Chae Won answers, “I want to say 100 percent, but I’ll go with 97 percent.” Lee Joon Gi agrees with her statement and asks viewers to look forward to what the remaining 3 percent could be.

Then, Moon Chae Won answers questions from Lee Joon Gi. When asked about her character, Moon Chae Won describes Cha Ji Won as a highly determined mother with not-so-great housekeeping skills. Instead, Moon Chae Won reveals that Cha Ji Won is a lot better at being a detective than a mom.

Lee Joon Gi asks how Moon Chae Won felt after reading the script for the first time. Moon Chae Won shares, “It had the same appeal as why girls fall for bad guys. The script had that sort of bad vibe.” Lee Joon Gi remarks, “When I first saw the script, I was thinking that Cha Ji Won will have to go through a lot.” Moon Chae Won smiles and agrees, “That’s why I’m currently struggling,” and makes Lee Joon Gi laugh.

Moon Chae Won then summarizes the drama’s most heartbreaking aspect in one sentence. She says, “And yet, Baek Hee Sung and Cha Ji Won have a child between them,” previewing the important role that the characters’ daughter Baek Eun Ha (Jung Seo Yeon) will play.

Later, Lee Joon Gi asks Cha Ji Won how she feels working with him again since their roles in the 2017 drama “Criminal Minds.” Cha Ji Won says, “In ‘Criminal Minds,’ we were working as a part of the same team, but now we are a newlywed couple with a daughter.” Lee Joon Gi replies, “We moved fast,” and Moon Chae Won says, “Yes, we skipped a lot of steps. So it’s good.”

Lastly, the two actors play a game where they guess the object in the box just by touching it. Moon Chae Won surprises Lee Joon Gi by figuring out the objects easily, while Lee Joon Gi struggles to guess that he is touching a horse mask. The two then preview relevant objects from their drama, touching a pair of handcuffs and a watch.

Watch Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won below!

“Flower of Evil” premieres on July 22 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. Watch the latest teaser here!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lee Joon Gi Talks About His Upcoming Drama “Flower Of Evil” And Chemistry With Co-Star Moon Chae Won

1848533e357842dd9006e747f08b146d.jpeg?s=

Lee Joon Gi participated in a new pictorial for GQ Korea!

In his pictorial, Lee Joon Gi poses with various props and uses detailed expressions. His relaxed and comfortable movements in front of the simple backgrounds convey the photo shoot’s natural concept.

Lee-Joon-Gi-3.jpg

During the interview that followed the photo shoot, Lee Joon Gi talked about his long-awaited return with tvN’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Flower of Evil.” The drama will tell the story of Baek Hee Sung (Lee Joon Gi), a man who hides his past and pretends to love his wife Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won). As a detective, Cha Ji Won begins to grow suspicious of him, and they find themselves standing in front of a truth they don’t wish to face.

Lee-Joon-Gi.jpg

On the upcoming drama, Lee Joon Gi shared, “It felt like a challenge I would have had to inevitably confront sometime in the process of building my career.” Lee Joon Gi elaborated on his role, “I’m putting in effort to connect the subtle tension that arises from trying to fool a loved one with the characteristics of a thriller.”

Lee Joon Gi also talked about his chemistry with co-star Moon Chae Won. He shared, “Actress Moon Chae Won is quiet and serious, so she’s the complete opposite of me. Thanks to that, it was a big help in constructing my character.”

Lee-Joon-Gi-2.jpg

Lee Joon Gi’s pictorial and interview will be available in the July issue of GQ Korea.

“Flower of Evil” will premiere on July 22 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. In the meantime, watch a teaser for the drama here!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Love 2

Lee Jun Ki reveals he and co-star Moon Chae Won have opposite personalities in 'GQ' pictorial

1592889192-20200623-leejunki.jpg

Actor Lee Jun Ki captivated readers with his unparalleled, chic aura in a casual pictorial with 'GQ'!

For this photoshoot, Lee Jun Ki opted for a simple and natural mood overall. In his interview which followed, the star shared the reason why he chose tvN's 'Flower of Evil' as his next project. He said, "In the process of building up my career, this production felt like an unavoidable piece that I would need to tackle head on at some point in my life."

Lee Jun Ki also discussed the complexity of his character Baek Hee Sung, a psychopathic serial killer who lies about his entire existence to his wife and child - the only people he may care about in the world. He'll be working with actress Moon Chae Won in 'Flower of Evil'. Regarding their chemistry together, the actor revealed, "Moon Chae Won is very serious and quiet, the complete opposite of me. The difference is actually helping a lot in shaping my character." 

tvN's 'Flower of Evil' is expected to premiere this July 22 starting at 10:50 PM KST. 

1592889202-1592876517301-1-104340.jpg1592889202-1592876517778-1-104327.jpg1592889202-1592876518251-1-104303.jpg

1592889202-1592876518765-2-104314.jpg

source : allkpop

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

JG is on fire lately!:crazymad:

if you haven’t checked out his updates on his Instagram, please do so now!!!

Can’t wait till July - Flower of Evil!

also, page 1probably needs an update  ....:rolleyes:

• Love 1

Lee Joon-gi, "Moon Chae-won Is the Opposite From Me"

photo1201049.jpg

Lee Joon-gi returns as the master of photos.

GQ Korea collaborated with actor Lee Joon-gi.

In the recently released pictorial, Lee Joon-gi shows off his appearance as a master of pictorials by displaying natural concept outfits.

photo1201052.jpg

Lee Joon-gi actively uses the prepared props to create a different atmosphere, while drawing a variety of charms with his delicate emotional acting and expressions. In addition, his free movement in the white background seems to express another kind of softness from the image contained in the previous pictorial cuts, which evokes admiration.

photo1201051.jpg

Lee Joon-gi showed a comfortable and warm smile through this pictorial, unlike his usual charismatic appearance. In a series of interviews, he continued his honest talk about tvN's new Wednesday-Thursday drama "Flower of Evil", which is his first comeback after a long time.

photo1201050.jpg

"It felt like a challenge that I had to face someday in the process of building up my career", he said, explaining the new role of Baek Hee-seong, "I'm working hard to connect the subtle tension expressed by deceiving my loved ones with genre characteristics". Asked about his collaboration with actor Moon Chae-won, Lee said, "Moon Chae-won's personality is quiet and serious, the opposite to me.

Thanks to this, it was very helpful for us to build our characters".

"Flower of Evil" is directed by Kim Cheol-gyoo, written by Yoo Jeong-hee, and features Lee Joon-gi, Moon Chae-won, Jang Hee-jin, Seo Hyun-woo, Jung Seo-yeon, Son Jong-hak. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2020/07/22~Upcoming, Wed, Thu 22:50 on tvN.

Source : /www.newsen.com/news_...

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Watch: Lee Joon Gi And Moon Chae Won’s Lives Are Turned Upside Down In “Flower Of Evil” Teaser

d18154c2436e4245bf45ba24d28a9e63.jpeg?s=

tvN’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Flower of Evil” released a new teaser starring Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won!

The drama will tell the story of Baek Hee Sung (Lee Joon Gi), a man who hides his past and pretends to love his wife Cha Ji Won (Moon Chae Won). As a detective, Cha Ji Won begins to grow suspicious of him, and they find themselves standing in front of a truth they don’t wish to face.

The new teaser begins with Baek Hee Sung looking affectionately after his daughter Baek Eun Ha (Jung Seo Yeon) as Cha Ji Won watches on with a smile on her face. However, the glass wall reflecting their peaceful lives suddenly cracks and shatters into tiny pieces, revealing the same couple in a dark and cold setting.

The Baek Hee Sung on the other side of the wall is handcuffed and exudes a dark and chilling aura as he makes piercing eye contact with both the Cha Ji Won enjoying her perfect life and the detective Cha Ji Won, who is directly in front of him.

In the background, Cha Ji Won’s voice says, “I didn’t know anything… about the man I loved.” Baek Hee Sung adds on, “The man who pretended to love, the woman who even loved the danger.”

“Flower of Evil” premieres on July 22 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki!

Check out another teaser here:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** In the teaser below we can see that LJK feeds his daughter, while his wife, played by Moon Chae-won watches adoringly.

This family seems loving and harmonious on the surface, but there seem some dark secrets hidden inside........... Then suddenly the glass cracks and reveals an interrogation room containing Lee Jun-ki and Moon Chae-won. I have a lot of thoughts about this upcoming drama. I just hope that this drama is worthy of his talent. Can't wait for July 22. It's their 2nd collaboration since they were in "CM" together. Maybe second time is the charm? Well, I’m always here for you LJK. :blush:

• Love 2

5 hours ago, willenette said:

just hope that this drama is worthy of his talent. Can't wait for July 22. It's their 2nd collaboration since they were in "CM" together. Maybe second time is the charm? Well, I’m always here for you LJK

@willenette, I am confident that Baek Hee Sung will be another unforgettable character  played by JG and depending on the whole production, it may well be another landmark in his careerlet’s hope so!

and I am also in the team forever supporting actor JG.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

IU Thanks “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” Co-Star Lee Joon Gi For Supporting Her Upcoming Film

7ea5a5f325794a71a2dfccf3d39318d2.jpeg?s=

Lee Joon Gi has sent IU a sweet gift to show support for her upcoming film “Dream” (working title)!

On June 29, IU took to her Instagram account to share photos with the caption, “Fourth son, brother Joon Gi, thank you once again for this.” She also showed her support for Lee Joon Gi’s upcoming drama “Flower of Evil” by including it as a hashtag.

The photos show IU posing in front of a coffee truck that Lee Joon Gi sent to the set of “Dream.” The banners that came with the truck read, “To all the cast and crew of ‘Dream,’ I hope you all stay safe filming the movie,” and “PD (producing director) Lee So Min, could you maybe create a documentary for me as well?” referring to the character IU will be playing in the film.

Lee Joon Gi and IU appeared in the 2016 SBS drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” together and have maintained a close friendship since then. IU is currently working on her new film “Dream” with Park Seo Joon and Lee Hyun Woo, while Lee Joon Gi is gearing up for his new tvN drama “Flower of Evil” with Moon Chae Won, which will be available on Viki

Catch the latest teaser for “Flower of Evil” below:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2