Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

1 hour ago, willenette said:

*** His cameo is coming up tomorrow, July 20, EP3 of "Hotel del Luna" - I hope this is long enough..... :P

No matter how long, it wouldn't be enough:tounge_wink: For sure many fans wanted him as a lead actor in DHL :joy: but we all know that JG has his own criteria in choosing a drama

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyfanlgx said:

No matter how long, it wouldn't be enough:tounge_wink: For sure many fans wanted him as a lead actor in DHL :joy: but we all know that JG has his own criteria in choosing a drama

Hi happyfanlgx, it seems like LJK is so loyal to a friend. It's unlikely to a big star like him to cameo in a certain show or whatever - but, due to his friendship with IU led to his special appearance on the new tvN drama "Hotel Del Luna". Regarding his role, wait & see TONIGHT! "Hotel Del Luna" will broadcast at 21:00 KST. :P

• Like 2

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi happyfanlgx, it seems like LJK is so loyal to a friend. It's unlikely to a big star like him to cameo in a certain show or whatever - but, due to his friendship with IU led to his special appearance on the new tvN drama "Hotel Del Luna"

Yes, he is. The producers must've had a good reason for inviting him

• Like 1

If you want to watch LIVE the drama Hotel Del Luna -ep.3 and, of course, our JG, you can try this link:

67512660_327585811453119_6446187882104500469_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-otp1-1.cdninstagram.com https://www.ustream.tv/channel/tvn-live3

or this one:

https://tw.iqiyi.com/a_19rrhs6yx5.html?utm_source=tv99.tv&utm_medium=tv99.tv&utm_campaign=tv99.tv&utm_term=tv99.tv (not sure if it is live or can be viewed in all the countries)

Saturday, 9pm KST

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339975wpp/hotel-del-luna-reveals-sneak-peek-of-lee-joon-gi-and-ius-tense-encounter

âHotel Del Lunaâ Reveals Sneak Peek Of Lee Joon Gi And IUâs Tense Encounter

“Hotel Del Luna” Reveals Sneak Peek Of Lee Joon Gi And IU’s Tense Encounter

Jul 20, 2019
by E. Cha

Get ready for an exciting special appearance by Lee Joon Gi on the upcoming episode of “Hotel Del Luna”!

As previously reported, Lee Joon Gi will be making a cameo appearance in the tvN drama out of loyalty to his friend and former co-star IU, with whom he previously starred in the 2016 drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo.”

On July 20, tvN’s “Hotel Del Luna” unveiled its first glimpse of Lee Joon Gi and IU’s highly-anticipated on-screen reunion. The newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode show Lee Joon Gi dressed as a priest, staring at IU with a fierce look in his eyes. For her part, IU looks equally serious as her character Jang Man Wol, who appears to be saying something to Lee Joon Gi’s character.

Meanwhile, an adorable behind-the-scenes shot of the two actors reveals just how different their vibe is off-camera, with the close friends looking relaxed and cheerful as they pose for a photo together on set.

The producers of “Hotel Del Luna” expressed their gratitude to Lee Joon Gi for readily agreeing to the cameo, explaining, “After Lee Ji Eun [IU’s given name] contacted him, Lee Joon Gi immediately agreed to make a special appearance. Even in a surprise cameo, he shows amazing presence [as an actor].”

The drama’s production staff also revealed that even though Lee Joon Gi was only making a brief appearance in “Hotel Del Luna,” he still showed an incredible work ethic and meticulous attention detail in his acting. Even when the director gave him the OK to move on to the next scene, Lee Joon Gi requested one more take so that he could do an even better job.

The producers added, “Because of the flawless chemistry between [Lee Joon Gi and IU] throughout filming, the set was filled with laughter. Please tune in tonight to find out when and in what role Lee Joon Gi will make his appearance.”

To catch Lee Joon Gi on “Hotel Del Luna,” tune in to the next episode on July 20 at 9 p.m KST. In the meantime, you can check out the latest episode of the drama with English subtitles below!

• Like 5

To be honest, I don't understand HDL very well:D. It might be because this kind of drama is not on my taste at all. In fact, my only reason for spending few hours to watch first 3 episodes was my desire to see my favorite actor Lee Joon Gi and , of course, to understand the action and why a priest there. 

His performance was, as always, great but I was a bit disappointed  because his special appearance was very short :( OK, a cameo isn't very long but waiting so much time for few seconds...hmm :( 

We know why he accepted this cameo: to support his good friend IU (his former co-star in Moon Lovers-Scarlet Heart Ryeo) That's how the man JG is : warm-hearted , very supportive with his friends and always ready to help the others:) That's why I love and admire the man JG ... but I love the actor JG too and I want his career be great so now that filming for this extremely short cameo is over, I hope no one and nothing will stop him again to study the offers for his next drama...or movie:) For sure he will give us another great acting performance :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 2