Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

6 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

:D:D:D:D:D Me too I would love to see JG play a fantasy character...

Reveal hidden contents

something like Sepiroth of FFVII

sephiroth_sama_by_hachimitsubani-d8qc4bk

or  Noctis of FFXV

09da359065bb575a341244dd1d8da5d0.jpg

noctis_lucis_caelum___final_fantasy_xv_b

or even Ardyn Izunia

tc3b3c-c491e1bb8f.jpg

You are right... it's strange infact O_o

Unless the shoot is incorporating his character in action in the shoot?  Or he is freaking amazing and WILL have no sleep those 3 days.

2 hours ago, violina said:

Yay!!!new magazine photos..looking forward to new amazing shots of JG.He can do both(photoshoot and film drama)though.gotta make that money.By the way the car chase filming is scheduled at these times from 22:00pm -5:00 am everyday.So he can do other non demanding stuff during the day on those days and go back to the set whenever he is needed.

Also let's not forget our JG is an experienced model especially editorial/fashion magazine shoots.Posing is easy cake for him.They can take the perfect shots they need in under 3-4 hours if they are not going for many looks(hair, outfit and makeup changes).like if they are only featuring him on the cover and maybe two or three inside pages.that wouldn't need the whole day to do.

I agree but location differences, driving times, different makeup & hair (than CM look)...not impossible but it will be LONG days.  

And I WANT many images and those cool behind the scenes videos they release as well!  Namoo & Marie Claire & Vogue! Better make it so!

Hey...is there a way to have JG's website give notifications when they update content? 

And more smiles for the Beauty Parade...

552169b1ec56b6388f8d0eb403bb7788_zpsfzln

My IG was on fire last night.  Guess the Shining Star video was found by many. Spent a fair portion of today communicating with newfound JG fans. Speaking of IG, I saw this cute post where the many JG characters were walking across the street ala Abbey Road Beatles album cover and now I cannot find it.  Anybody see what I saw?  

• Like 10

On 2.06.2017 at 4:59 AM, antoniaclamens said:

And JG with children! i'm already melted. Just imagine the day when we could see him holding his own beautiful baby :wub: Thank you @cedarwood and happy day to all of you who have children!!

I'm imagining this all the time. And maybe... he'll think about it soon?

On 2.06.2017 at 4:59 AM, antoniaclamens said:

I really like him with his natural dark hair better

So do I 'cause it's the way mother nature made him. Oh well no matter what he looks amazing in anything. :wub:

On 2.06.2017 at 5:45 AM, antoniaclamens said:

i love action scenes and i LOVE him in action scenes. So for the gif parade i will continue with the action ones:

Yeah! I hope there'll be a lot of action scenes in CM. I mean looking at Joon Gi only sitting while doing an interview - did you notice he can't stand or sit still? He always does something with his hands as if at least one part of his body was on the move. :wink: 

Besides those last pix from CM show that his character is not someone who sits behind the desk all day. :D

And I hope that between one action scene and another we'll have something like this...

e70efccd_zpsxnn0e0ip.gif

(SWWTN was a drama with so many kisses and sexy scenes... *sighs* )

18 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Schedule Update :)

Yessss!!! New pictures are coming!!! :w00t:

11 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I saw this cute post where the many JG characters were walking across the street ala Abbey Road Beatles album cover and now I cannot find it.  Anybody see what I saw?  

Aaaaghhh... I'd love to see it!!!

• Like 11

18 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

For some reason, I cannot save them.  Where can you find them?  

I think it's because of the extension that is *.php. If you save them directly like *.gif (or *.jpg if it's a picture), they should be ok :) 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

My IG was on fire last night.  Guess the Shining Star video was found by many. Spent a fair portion of today communicating with newfound JG fans.

Not only in IG... I just see two of your work share on FB page of the "Lee Jun Ki Fan Club Hungary" :D:D:D

The image of JG with silver/grey hair and the "Shining Star" video :D

• Like 6

Hi guys

What did I miss? What did I miss?? Quite a lot, obviously :tears: - all thanks to RL kicking my rear end pretty badly!

On 5/28/2017 at 1:34 PM, violina said:

But still nothing can compare to the heart fluttering family that is the JG family:heart:.

THIS!! I really really like the fact that he calls us family. :wub:

On 5/29/2017 at 10:29 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Sorry if i post too many (sadly there's only close ups from that scene)

Thank you so much for all those lovely pics of Wang So (he's beautiful even when he's crying!) :wub::wub::wub:

On 5/31/2017 at 0:55 AM, cedarwood said:

Here's your reward... so you could totally melt - this one is one of my favourites.

JG with kids...

1z0NjYk.gif

A small contribution...

d6P0YKJ.jpg

Spoiler

MoZmEMX.jpg

RTDVHlJ.jpg

L8WfKPN.jpg

QEQ22Jt.jpg

one of my favourites...

r9FZ612.jpg

On 6/2/2017 at 0:58 AM, pixelsticks said:
I know many of you like JG with no bangs, upswept hair...but then how can you not appreciate the bangs when it frames the eye glance.  Oh...would I kill for this image all crisp and clear! 

Guilty as charged. B) But The Gaze is there - it compensates for those bangs. I can tolerate the bangs in this pic (they even look nice *gasp*), but those wet noodle like bangs on the other hand...:crazy:

and now some pics for the beauty parade/ those who like/ love JG with glasses 

pSrFtCN.jpg

Spoiler

B0Rz3fR.gif

PAaVSGY.jpg

d3HV5bN.jpg

*Credit to original uploaders

• Like 8

On 5/31/2017 at 0:55 AM, cedarwood said:

You just inspired me!

I was wondering... since we're all around the world, we speak different languages... maybe we should share expressions about Joon Gi in our languages? I'm very interested how those words sound in other languages. :) 

I gotta admit - I thought this would be a piece of cake. Of course I struggled to come up with adjectives to describe JG in English, but it should be easy as it's my language, right? Wrong!! :neutral: Anyway, two languages are spoken in my country but I'll go with Tamil which is my first language/ mother tongue/ native language.

Beautiful is அழகான (it's pronounced something like - "alahaana" but not exactly - google translate doesn't pronounce it properly!); attractive is கவர்ச்சியான ("kavarchiyaana"), வசீகரமான ("vaseekaramaana" - this can also mean "charming"); charming is also சுந்தரமான ("sundharamaana"); magnificent is அற்புதமான ("arpudhamaana").

This is all that I can think of at this moment. Happy pronouncing..

awzrOoN.gif

@glassnokamen thank you so much for all those lovely gifs and pics 

uWhcn0a.gif

Now some beautiful gifs...

yQQeZvO.gif

q0nl99p.gif

jfDoVzV.gif

• Like 8

21 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Not only in IG... I just see two of your work share on FB page of the "Lee Jun Ki Fan Club Hungary" :D:D:D

The image of JG with silver/grey hair and the "Shining Star" video :D

What the????? Hahahaha I thought I saw the grey hair pic on IG as well...someone took it and put a frame around it and put their name on it as well.  Hahaha  At least they didn't edit out my name. 

I'm kinda sad that these other people get more likes on my productions than I do... (hahaha kidding...kinda) but I know they have more followers.  When I see reposted content, I do try to go to the original source and give them kudos/credit/likes. It's not always easy to find the original source though.  I find it fascinating how imagery/content spreads on the internet.  And even how it doesn't (when you would think it would). 

Speaking of IG or twitter, if you have a different name on there...let me know who you are if you are accessing me. You can PM me if you want. 

@bluelilac1214 I've got to say....after seeing your images....I WANT JG to play a role where he wears glasses!  Seriously!!  He is freaking handsome in them.  Another modern role!  

And those letters of the Tamil language...they are like art!  So beautiful.  English must look like crap to all these beautiful language lettering styles.

@cedarwood you make me want to watch Scholar again.  I'm almost forgetting it as it was the first other JG content I watched while waiting for the next MLSHR episodes in the fall. 

OK.  I should be working and editing paid content...but I REALLY want to work on some new concepts for here.  aarrgghh.

Oh and...I've been waiting for anyone to notice...but it hasn't happened yet.  The latest CM composite with the mugshots....:huh::ph34r:

• Like 8

5 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

JG with kids...

(pic deleted)

A small contribution...

Awwwwwwwww!!! I love this little actress, she's really talented and totally cute. Her daughter-father relation in TW with LJG is one of the best part in the drama (and the whole drama is superb!). LJG with her looks totally like young daddy. Awwww... he's really lovely with kids. ^^

4 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Beautiful is அழகான (it's pronounced something like - "alahaana" but not exactly - google translate doesn't pronounce it properly!); attractive is கவர்ச்சியான ("kavarchiyaana"), வசீகரமான ("vaseekaramaana" - this can also mean "charming"); charming is also சுந்தரமான ("sundharamaana"); magnificent is அற்புதமான ("arpudhamaana").

Oh wow!!! Not only those words sound (with my nightmare-ish pronounciation) really good but also... the letters... beautiful!!! :heart: It's my first time I see something written in tamil. It's one of a kind. Your language is really special. :)

Btw if I guess correctly another language in your country is sinhalese? I'm curious how this language sounds when you try to describe LJG's beauty. ^_^

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

I WANT JG to play a role where he wears glasses!  Seriously!!  He is freaking handsome in them.  Another modern role!  

I believe he was wearing glasses in at least one scene in TW and I think he had them on in Hero? Not so sure though... :huh:

But I'd love to see him in anything wearing anything having any hairstyle he wants or has to have - as long as I have his drama in front of my eyes. 

@cedarwood you make me want to watch Scholar again.  I'm almost forgetting it as it was the first other JG content I watched while waiting for the next MLSHR episodes in the fall. 

Me? Not LJG? Strange. :wink: 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Me? Not LJG? Strange. :wink: 

BWAA Hahaha... I :wub: your humor @cedarwood.  Did I see July 7th on a tweet about WHEN we might see LJG in Criminal Minds????!!!  So a month and a few days....patience....

4 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

He wears glasses a lot in Joseon... and he is totally stunning :wub::wub::wub:

Yes...but I want some with dark frames....Image result for lee joon gi and glasses 

Now, I really need to be working on something else, but I wanted to share this...

My latest creation. If anybody has a really good, current "straight on" face image (that's hard because he/photographer's like his chiseled chin showing) that they can direct me to...I'd appreciate it. 

• Like 14

So a month and a few days....patience....

Patience is not my biggest virtue. But we'll see more photos soon and probably a trailer!!! :w00t:

Now, I really need to be working on something else, but I wanted to share this...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Clever idea with putting all his characters's names. :) 

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Patience is not my biggest virtue. But we'll see more photos soon and probably a trailer!!! :w00t:

Not mine either. :wink:  But yes...let's hope there is a trailer by June 17th!

18 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

BEAUTIFUL!!! Clever idea with putting all his characters's names. :) 

:wub:  Not exactly how I wanted it...but I had fun putting it together...and now REALLY need to stop...but I don't want to.  

This is pretty neat (software manipulation??)

And SO SO SO excited for the Marie Claire photoshoot on June 7th!  PLEASE PLEASE delivers the goodies like this to the masses again!

• Like 10

On 2017-6-2 at 9:15 AM, glassnokamen said:

Schedule Update :)

WOW!!!! best news ever!!! thank you :D can't wait for the pictures and bts...

On 2017-6-2 at 10:24 AM, pixelsticks said:

@glassnokamen Dang...you beat me on posting the white hair pic.  I was saving it for a special day.  hehehe  I could SO see him play a fantasy character with white hair.  

@antoniaclamens Love those action gifs.  For some reason, I cannot save them.  Where can you find them?  As for JG red hair....my only issue is that to me...its almost too pretty and makes him almost too feminine for me.  <<bad fangirl>>>  May it was the haircut with it.  The credit card pic is a new Ad/Promo from Lotte, but the shoot was from March with that photographer who said JG was a nice guy and took a pic of him with his wife as well. 

I was playing around with haircolor and JG.  I found I liked teal.  hahah

And he WOULD rock the silver/grey trend

And woot for the Marie Claire & Vogue Photoshoot!  More dapper images for sure. Cannot wait!!  But isn't that right in the middle of filming the car chase scene (June 6 - 8th?)  

don´t know why you can't download the gifs... here's the original link: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=kakoi77&logNo=220514353367 I'm happy to see him in new lotte adds... still they're not enough. about his red hair, i'm currently rewatching Hero, and it's funny how his hair color changes from light to dark red and viceversa in some scenes... btw he looks adorable in Hero. I accepted his sometimes too pretty and too feminine looks a long time ago. Now i just enjoy and got lost in his beauty :wub:

17 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Hi guys

What did I miss? What did I miss?? Quite a lot, obviously :tears: - all thanks to RL kicking my rear end pretty badly!

THIS!! I really really like the fact that he calls us family. :wub:

Thank you so much for all those lovely pics of Wang So (he's beautiful even when he's crying!) :wub::wub::wub:

JG with kids...

A small contribution...

Hide contents

one of my favourites...

Guilty as charged. B) But The Gaze is there - it compensates for those bangs. I can tolerate the bangs in this pic (they even look nice *gasp*), but those wet noodle like bangs on the other hand...:crazy:

and now some pics for the beauty parade/ those who like/ love JG with glasses 

Hide contents

Ohhh you made me hard to decide if i like him more with kids or with glasses. lol. so cute with kids and so hot with glasses :unsure: i'll take both... to add to the beauty parade, some more picture with glasses:

2015020202313_0.jpg

Spoiler

87032208.jpg

PP09041800008.jpgtn_1240030561_489143801_0.jpg

dfghjk.JPG

201502070839776786_54d55435d772f.jpg

So cute!!!

All images credit to owner

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

BWAA Hahaha... I :wub: your humor @cedarwood.  Did I see July 7th on a tweet about WHEN we might see LJG in Criminal Minds????!!!  So a month and a few days....patience....

Yes...but I want some with dark frames....

My latest creation. If anybody has a really good, current "straight on" face image (that's hard because he/photographer's like his chiseled chin showing) that they can direct me to...I'd appreciate it. 

Beautiful artwork!!! you're amazing. thank you :heart: I will look for the image you need, hope i have something in my ever growing JG's collection

• Like 10

On 6/4/2017 at 7:00 PM, pixelsticks said:

I WANT JG to play a role where he wears glasses!  Seriously!!  He is freaking handsome in them.  Another modern role!  

Yes, please!! He'd be absolutely :love: !!

@pixelsticks @cedarwood yes, Tamil is quite beautiful - to write and speak - it just flows smoothly with alliterations and whatnots...

On 6/4/2017 at 8:47 PM, cedarwood said:

Btw if I guess correctly another language in your country is sinhalese? I'm curious how this language sounds when you try to describe LJG's beauty.

You guessed it correctly! Here are some adjectives in Sinhalese..

Beautiful is ලස්සන ("lassana"); attractive is ආකර්ෂණීය ("aakarshaneeya"); charming is මනෝහර ("manoahara"); magnificent is විශිෂ්ට ("vishishta).

20 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

:wub:I absolutely adore your creations! :wub:

14 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Is the GIF parade still going on?

The amazing eyebrow/lips control.  I want to see this flirtiness in a role someday. 

I hope so.. and did I see an adorable tiny smirk in this gif? :wub:

For the gif parade (Have I ever mentioned before that I utterly adore Wang So?:wub::wub::wub:)

J8k6ejI.gif

NGDPS49.gif

...and for the beauty parade (this is still going on too, right?)

GVipY7D.jpg

wyZG6Lz.jpg

5 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

HALFWAY there. Thank you for all your contributions / insights 

Thank YOU for all the hard work! :heart:

iLyQgyl.gif

• Like 11

21 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

:wub:  Not exactly how I wanted it...but I had fun putting it together...and now REALLY need to stop...but I don't want to.  

What did go wrong then? To me it's perfect. :)

22 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

And SO SO SO excited for the Marie Claire photoshoot on June 7th!  PLEASE PLEASE delivers the goodies like this to the masses again!

And THAT would be the death of me.

Can't wait. :w00t:

17 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Is the GIF parade still going on?

Yeeeees... why? :phew:

b8563407_zpsx5d0m6hg.gif

(Must rewatch SWWTN just to count all the kisses - there were so many!)

8 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

HALFWAY there. Thank you for all your contributions / insights :)

Can't... stop... looking... at... them... :wub:

3 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Beautiful is ලස්සන ("lassana"); attractive is ආකර්ෂණීය ("aakarshaneeya"); charming is මනෝහර ("manoahara"); magnificent is විශිෂ්ට ("vishishta).

Oh my gosh just trying to pronounce them is fun. But they look v. cool (and the writing looks a bit like line of fruit so it's not only cool it's also delicious :D )

3 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Have I ever mentioned before that I utterly adore Wang So?:wub::wub::wub:

Maybe once or twice v. shyly. :wink:

Woah! You chose a killer gifs. Two faces of Wang So - the sharp one and the hurt one. Love them both. :heart:

• Like 8

11 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

These letters look like super cute emoticons!  I especially love the word attractive.  I see a pink flamingo, snail, apple, frog, and a snake.  Hahaha  (Please do not take offense)  It still amazes me how many languages there are in the world. 

@LyraYoo Thank you for making the LJG Thread Opening Page all pretty & updated.

@cedarwood@antoniaclamens @bluelilac1214 :wub:

I hope we get some more smirks in the Marie Claire photoshoots and I hope JG's Hyun Jun character is one that gives smirks as well.

And now....Wang So Gif Parade

so2.thumb.gif.f01c260a0b5569cc3a7f992d9e

My fave- happy Wang So because of Stars in Goryeo 

fe9efa6f6e7c5a6eaa77dbdd052551bd.gif

Intense Wang So (is this poison time?)

c20811a15ca8b53aa19edd47226b0942.gif

Troubled but trying to be happy Gwangjong

• Like 8

16 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

HALFWAY there. Thank you for all your contributions / insights :)

Love it! wonderful work :wub:

10 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Yes, please!! He'd be absolutely :love: !!

@pixelsticks @cedarwood yes, Tamil is quite beautiful - to write and speak - it just flows smoothly with alliterations and whatnots...

You guessed it correctly! Here are some adjectives in Sinhalese..

:wub:I absolutely adore your creations! :wub:

I hope so.. and did I see an adorable tiny smirk in this gif? :wub:

For the gif parade (Have I ever mentioned before that I utterly adore Wang So?:wub::wub::wub:)

...and for the beauty parade (this is still going on too, right?)

Thank YOU for all the hard work! :heart:

It's imposible to know Wang So and don´t love him to pieces... sigh

2016-10-05_00;01;38.PNG?type=w2

And i hope the beauty and gif parade continue for a long long time... one of the best things in my day is looking for new gifs/images and drooling over the ones you guys post! here's my contribution for the beauty parade:

Spoiler

52450.jpg0xl2hk9.jpeg

1017591221152_2.jpg1017592221259_0.jpg

1017591221152_7.jpg

JG-Photo-30.jpg?type=w1

And i couldn't not post it:

img_1543_kakoi77_kakoi77.jpg?type=w1

7 hours ago, cedarwood said:

What did go wrong then? To me it's perfect. :)

And THAT would be the death of me.

Can't wait. :w00t:

Yeeeees... why? :phew:

(Must rewatch SWWTN just to count all the kisses - there were so many!)

Can't... stop... looking... at... them... :wub:

Oh my gosh just trying to pronounce them is fun. But they look v. cool (and the writing looks a bit like line of fruit so it's not only cool it's also delicious :D )

Maybe once or twice v. shyly. :wink:

Woah! You chose a killer gifs. Two faces of Wang So - the sharp one and the hurt one. Love them both. :heart:

I know i said it before, but i must repeat myself SWWTN has one of the best kisses and romantic scenes ever!!! so swoony, and the chemistry is out of charts:love:

@pixelsticks love your Wang So gif parade.

Here's one of my faves... Pesus

bobobo-20161213-204849-000.gif?type=w580

All images and gifs credit to owners

Edited by antoniaclamens
  • Like 11

So I hear that Never Said Goodbye will be released in South Korea on June 28th.  Does this mean we might get some RED CARPET time for JG and his fellow castmates in Korea for the movie?  Please oh please? 

Because Red Carpet Joon Gi is all kinds of awesome!

'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter' Seoul Premiere - Red Carpet : News Photo\

'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter' Seoul Premiere - Red Carpet : News PhotoI

found'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter' Seoul Premiere - Red Carpet : News Photo

Found the Official Japanese website.  http://loveinsicily.net/

• Like 10