Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Hi guys!

It seems like I've missed quite a lot! :( Do I sound weird if I say that I've missed you guys and rambling in this thread? :unsure: Because I did.:sweatingbullets:

@cedarwood thank you so much for starting the gif parade and @violina, @antoniaclamens and @glassnokamen for continuing it - I adore you for that!

On 5/21/2017 at 3:41 AM, violina said:

Also talking about smiles, JG has the most heart fluttering eye smiles.Its like his eyes get longer as they disappear more and more, when they are forming THE SMILE. Pre-military JG was just too cute and precious:).He just effortlessly created the 'i just feel like hugging him' feelings in every fan girl:heart:See this:                                                                                                                    

Yessss!!! This is from his Golden Fishery show (pls CMIIW) right? He was so precious and adorable in it - one of my favorites of him.

On 5/22/2017 at 5:18 AM, cedarwood said:

I know you'll hate me for spaming you with those gifs...

Nope, you are absolutely wrong! It's quite the opposite actually... :wub:

On 5/22/2017 at 10:57 PM, violina said:

By the way, that brings me to this question, who likes JG in glasses?I am not overly crazy about guys in glasses. i could say am indifferent to them. But I must say in every pic of JG wearing glasses, he really looks absolutely cute in them.

Me. He looks cute and sophisticated. But then again, I almost always find him cute no matter what he does/ wears! :wink:

On 5/22/2017 at 10:57 PM, violina said:

The more bts pictures i see of him in the black uniform, the more impatient im getting like cant we just get to July already?Like give us CM NOW!!

*nods vigorously*

On 5/22/2017 at 11:20 PM, violina said:

The more and more we express the virtual love.The more happier and easier it is to deal with our real world.Arrgh this man has such a golden heart with so much love to give.This is why it hurts so much(even though he really is a stranger to us and celebrity) when people talk rubbish about him.Anyway-here let this ray of sunshine brighten your week.

@violina How do you read my mind? Yes, though he is a complete stranger to me/us, and I know only what he allowed us to see, if he looked happy and healthy, it makes me happy too. Is this normal? Am I making any sense? :crazy:

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

It seems like I've missed quite a lot! :( Do I sound weird if I say that I've missed you guys and rambling in this thread? :unsure: Because I did.:sweatingbullets:

Welcome back!!! And that's not weird. Whenever RL makes me too busy to post here I miss this thread too. :)

43 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Nope, you are absolutely wrong! It's quite the opposite actually... :wub:

Oh good! So you don't mind if I...

e9f179fbbc903378df0170630ae941fa.gif

• Like 11

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

:D:D

Goodness! The one from CimE is one of my favourites too! I mean... Imagine! You're in the forrest rich green just after rain, everything smells so good... it's still quiet, the sun shyly tries to get through thick trees... you walk alone, as if the whole world is only yours... you see birds flying just above you and yet... this view wouldn't be more beautiful than smiling Lee Joon Gi. :wub:

• Like 12

@glassnokamen omg your number two gif though:D:D:D is that where the King kissed him.I read somewhere that that kiss scene was not in the script.It was a surprise kiss.Only the King and the Director knew.Gong Gil ya, it's ok. its only part and parcel of the job.

http://www.hancinema.net/jeong-jin-yeong-kiss-scene-with-lee-joon-ki-wasn-t-in-the-script-but---31555.html

Hmm looking at some kinda awkward situations.Look at that man's hand roaming around JG's back side in the below insta pic.Ya, get in line and don't cut the queue.There are loads of fan girls day dreaming about this especially at fan meets.

@missmaudy I am so proud of him.our JG is such a people magnet.We all know how good he is at marketing himself and his projects.He would make a good PR or marketing professional if acting was not his main job.This time he is not even promoting his drama.His new fanboys even producers(US criminal minds producer, taewon pd, action coordinator, movie consultant) and Taiwanese fans are doing it for him on SNS. He really knows how to leave an impression on people.His friendliness and charisma is indisputable. See every photo we have seen lately, he is surrounded by people both at the hermes event and bts criminal minds shoot. Even when he is not really shooting.Here is to hoping the drama is a success for all of the cast's sake.

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, violina said:

Look at that man's hand roaming around JG's back side in the below insta pic.Ya, get in line and don't cut the queue.

I don't see the hand, I see Joon Gi looking so badass I can barely breathe! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, violina said:

@glassnokamen omg your number three though:D:D:D is that where the King kissed him.I read somewhere that that kiss scene was not in the script.It was a surprise kiss.Only the King and the Director knew.Gong Gil ya, it's ok. its only part and parcel of the job.

Really????? I didn't know that!!!! No surprise then that he was so shocked!!!! Poor JG!!!!!! I guess it was kind of "Good the first!".

:D:D:D

Hmm looking at some kinda awkward situations.Look at that man's hand roaming around JG's back side in the below insta pic.Ya, get in line and don't cut the queue.There are loads of fan girls day dreaming about this especially at fan meets.

:grin: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :glasses:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

Goodness! The one from CimE is one of my favourites too! I mean... Imagine! You're in the forrest rich green just after rain, everything smells so good... it's still quiet, the sun shyly tries to get through thick trees... you walk alone, as if the whole world is only yours... you see birds flying just above you and yet... this view wouldn't be more beautiful than smiling Lee Joon Gi. :wub:

LOL @cedarwood  (see highlight) I was envisioning and walking through your description while my heart was putong, putong in anticipation of what I thought you were going to end it with...expecting for you to say...and you run into Lee Joon Gi. :lol: you got me good!

• Like 7

Here's an IG post from an airsoft enthusiast. Apparently CM production use DAS M4a1 and other DAS products at the shoot. They're already doing product placement / promo this early. :) 

The post hashtag #AR15 - I think it's a real firearm or gun code which is what LJG is holding.

• Like 12

10 hours ago, junejungki said:

I am dead!! I am dead!!

Dead? Oh, @junejungki, I didn't even started yet... 

b7c447168a5eaea2b33f9926a00e865a.gif

angdevsmiley_zpso9k6gnuf.gif

3 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

He is such a gentle person.

Awwwww! He had such sweet chemistry with that little girl in TW! :wub: I mean the father-daughter kind of chemistry, you know what I mean.

• Like 11

Let's greet our lovely Hyun Joon Profiler and wish him a lovely night.Excellent fan service as usual.:heart:  fan cams taken after filming criminal minds.fans swarming around him like bees.lol sometimes I feel sorry for his staff and security though:D...does anyone know if that is a company car or his?if it's his, my! it's so huge..eespecially inside it looks like a comfy mobile home.

• Like 14

12 hours ago, junejungki said:

@Lynn11 @violina @glassnokamen @cedarwood I am dead!! I am dead!! Resurrected and dead again just by looking at JG gorgeous and hot pictures. He looks like TOP Big Bang at one glance when he put on the glasses. 

Brace yourself chingu:).You will only survive this if you have more lives than a cat. That was just a warm up! I mean look at this kitten cuteness: meow:wub:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif 7_zpsdhrd7nsp.g

ezgif.com-video-to-gif 6_zps2uzoncim.g

14 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Here's an IG post from an airsoft enthusiast. Apparently CM production use DAS M4a1 and other DAS products at the shoot. They're already doing product placement / promo this early. :) 

The post hashtag #AR15 - I think it's a real firearm or gun code which is what LJG is holding.

Wait!in one of the hashtags.I could not help but note in one of the hashtags.The uploader wrote a hashtag '#DiamondLee'. Maybe am just reading too much into it.But if it is what am thinking.Seriously, I cant help feeling a little sweetness out of it.Fanboy love just warms my heart especially when directed towards a male artist. Its rare to see a guy openly show admiration toward a celebrity.:)

• Like 13

So, I thought I should go look for some JG gifs too. I thought I would browse for some gifs "quickly" - I should have known better! -_- I should have known there's no such thing as browsing or quickly when it comes to JG! Silly me!! :sweatingbullets: Finally, I couldn't decide which one to post here!

On 5/22/2017 at 11:42 PM, cedarwood said:

*sighs and nods dreamily* Nobody could have said it better than this...

On 5/23/2017 at 5:16 PM, Lynn11 said:

He is such a gentle person.

Just look at his eyes and smile - so soft! I love seeing him with kids :wub:

On 5/23/2017 at 9:12 PM, violina said:

Let's greet our lovely Hyun Joon Profiler and wish him a lovely night.Excellent fan service as usual.:heart:  fan cams taken after filming criminal minds.fans swarming around him like bees.lol sometimes I feel sorry for his staff and security though..

And he never stops smiling... and I must say, he looks really nice in casuals....

On 5/22/2017 at 11:39 PM, cedarwood said:

Oh good! So you don't mind if I...

No, I definitely don't mind... When I saw it first, I was like...

54XYWmd.gif

Then I was...

1pbS2dz.gif

...and then

vkVC5Rp.gif

On 5/23/2017 at 8:50 PM, cedarwood said:

Dead? Oh, @junejungki, I didn't even started yet... 

angdevsmiley_zpso9k6gnuf.gif

On 5/23/2017 at 9:17 PM, glassnokamen said:

Me too :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

On 5/23/2017 at 10:12 PM, violina said:

Brace yourself chingu:).You will only survive this if you have more lives than a cat. That was just a warm up! I mean look at this kitten cuteness: meow!!:wub: 

Thank god this is just the beginning - can't wait for more :w00t: @cedarwood @glassnokamen and @violina Thank you - I :heart: you 

wt8FTgK.gif

Sorry for the essay like post though... :sweatingbullets:

*Credit to original uploaders

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

So, I thought I should go look for some JG gifs too. I thought I would browse for some gifs "quickly" - I should have known better! -_- I should have known there's no such thing as browsing or quickly when it comes to JG! Silly me!! :sweatingbullets: Finally, I couldn't decide which one to post here!

It seems thatyou finally decide which one post here :D :D :D.... and.... what a choice you made!!!! :wub: :wub::wub: :wub:

Thank god this is just the beginning - can't wait for more :w00t: @cedarwood @glassnokamen and @violina Thank you - I :heart: you

We :heart: you too... we post this gif only for you... not for us.... not because we are all crazy about JG and we cann't help ourselves to do that... no no... not at all :D:D:D 

18425821_1507433905965745_1346697528_n.g

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Finally, I couldn't decide which one to post here!

Let me decide - ALL OF THEM!!! B)

40 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Nobody could have said it better than this...

Those who know english grammar and more vocabulary could. -_-

More gifs to come...

1c9e613ff502c84e71b8a6d3fd77882a.gif

• Like 13

23 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I must say, he looks really nice in casuals....

He really rocks casual wear to a T.Look at that bts drama photo with the action coordinator.Simple top and jeans and the camera is happy.Plus him being in the sunshine is bonus, because he looks very handsome just standing there.

23 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

We :heart: you too... we post this gif only for you... not for us.... not because we are all crazy about JG and we cann't help ourselves to do that... no no... not at all :D:D:D 

:D:D:D ah of course.This photo and gif parade is only for @bluelilac1214 .Its not because we are hopeless JG addicts.And no its not because we miss him so much.No absolutely not.B)

giphy_zpsvyyzlwsk.gif

• Like 8

Spoiler

Could anybody give the exact translation of the caption. The poster of the pic in insta is an action director and coordinator that is currently working for criminal minds and based on google translate, it seems that he gave some praises to Joon Gi. It would be great to know what exactly did he say about him so we could add him in the list of fanboys lol :lol:. Joon Gi just has that power to attract people and turn them into fans or better yet admire and respect him. The fact that everytime he works with new people , and they somehow give him some sort of praise, admiration or respect is a testament to what kind of person he is and that those praises from fans (us) about what an amazing and great person he is are not just purely from biased rose covered goggles of "fangirls" which "casual" (ranging from casual fans to non-fan or indifferent) people normally dismiss, but from "casual" people as well. 

PS: Since I'm still a noob in using this website, I don't know how to remove images or hide replies so i just placed it in a spoiler tag since I think that double posting, especially when it ocmes to images, is not allowed. 

• Like 9