Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 20.05.2017 at 11:52 AM, glassnokamen said:

Yes, I like the same stuff too about vampires. I never see that clothes things before, even in american productions...

Me neither! I've seen vampires that can't walk during the day, seen vampires that could they were only weaker, seen also magic rings half-vampire,  half-werewolves but never the thing with clothes. And I liked the idea with special clothing!

On 20.05.2017 at 11:52 AM, glassnokamen said:

hes that he dress in that drama?? They are really fabulous!!!

So true! Couldn't take my eyes off them. So beautiful hanboks... :heart:

On 20.05.2017 at 5:09 PM, antoniaclamens said:

you speak my mind!!! and that's one of my biggest problems, i never have too many, i alwways want more! 

Same here. I'm so greedy...! :D

On 20.05.2017 at 5:09 PM, antoniaclamens said:

his smile and the way he bites his lip the best

I knew someone's gonna love it. :D

Btw new gif of the day. He's so... so... *sigh* So!

fbc343a6cdded0107c816a9ab6ad1316.gif

On 20.05.2017 at 9:41 PM, violina said:

I like it when JG falls in a temporary phase of 'narcissistic prince syndrome' when he is joking about his looks lol.(the good and funny kind.not the bad kind where you feel like slapping someone back to reality:D).

This is the same guy who gets very shy when people are complimenting him about his looks and everything else.JG what do we do with you?You are just too cute

Hahhahahaha! Love those gifs, made me laugh. :D

12 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Photo from CM Set

Whaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Looking this good should be illegal!

@missmaudy that picture... *swoons* 

Dressed in black "armour", all serious and with a gun... lord save us all... :wub:

PS Since it's the end of a weekend and we all need to think about something pleasant to get throught the worst day in a week - special gif. :D

f5d25e226b46c2f5f0f839c40d4db9f2.gif

I know you'll hate me for spaming you with those gifs...

• Like 9

There are tons of hot actors now in South Korea and as a fan of Ha Ji-Won, I'd like to see her being paired up with actors she's never worked with yet. I don't know if it"s just me but I'd like to see her do another SAGEUK like Empress Ki or DAMO even with LEE JUN-KI. Both of them would sure set the screen on fire with their chemistry.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, ohgee said:

@antoniaclamens I got the picture from his weibo, it was in march 2012. I wish we could see his whole face as well.

Thanks for teh info. usually i don´t like moustaches, but i love even the fake ones in him :flushed: I´m really curious about how he would look like with a real moustache or beard... anyway if we don´t like it he just have to shave it!

@cedarwood @violinaso it´s gif parade!!! thank you so much!!!! how about this one?

e0019148_4746654be26de.gif

And don´t tell me it isn´t the cutest thing you've watched lately

bddbdbc52c17f5601cff7328341c5719.gif

ok... maybe this is it!:

Spoiler

851fa8759b08547a30a2c489953744f1.gif

All gifs credit to uploader

On 2017-5-20 at 9:48 PM, Lynn11 said:

Underneath that smooth charm is a shy boy at heart.:heart:

So shy!!! so cute!!! thanks for sharing. Love this couple so much! :wub:

@glassnokamen @missmaudy love (again) the pics from set! he looks so good in uniform and armed :flushed::love::yum: i need CM right now. period

• Like 11

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:
Is this an indication that CM will be shown in China? 

Hi missmaudy, I think they are posting happening of JG to show their continuous support for JG(drumming up some hype for him), from what I understand they have raised a huge sum for CM drama crew gift, food and drink support as JG fans.  I don't think there is news on any Korean production scheduled to be air in China recently or anytime soon... feeling sorry for his China fan base. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, CarlaA said:

There are tons of hot actors now in South Korea and as a fan of Ha Ji-Won, I'd like to see her being paired up with actors she's never worked with yet. I don't know if it"s just me but I'd like to see her do another SAGEUK like Empress Ki or DAMO even with LEE JUN-KI. Both of them would sure set the screen on fire with their chemistry.

It would be a delight if LJG & HJW are in a drama together.

But IMO there are two things that super two big names in one drama don't materialise.

1. Talent Fee - LJG is secretive and mysterious. I know there are still so many things that we don't know about him particularly his business affairs. Btw, have you noticed any actor who has established a logo? LJG has. Which means he is organised & his business now is well structured. Though I have not read anything related to his fees per drama but I think he is pricey. I think HJW too. Ok Say LJG can secure another big budget drama & HJW can be in it too but how about the other factor below. 

2. Billing of Credits- Who will give in? Who is willing to take the 2nd credit in the billing? I don't want Lee Joon Gi to give in seriously. :)  Am I too greedy? Anyway, I trust that LJG won't. Why? I think he has been very good at dealing his business so far.

2.a Despite his short appearance in Resident Evil he managed to get an "and Lee Joon Gi" in the billing credit which was the same credit as Iain Glen.

2b.Though in NSG, the main story was about how the girl overcome rejection and grief yet LJG managed to get the first billing in the movie. In fact he only appeared in the 2nd half of the movie.

2c.He gets the first billing in all his dramas except My Girl which is understandable.

2.d Though he was fresh from the army when he did AATM, he managed to get his character on the title. Maybe second in the mention but LJG got the first credit on the billing. 

The order of names may seem unimportant to viewers but to actors it's huge as it could affect their future business prospects. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, LadyOne said:

Hi missmaudy, I think they are posting happening of JG to show their continuous support for JG(drumming up some hype for him), from what I understand they have raised a huge sum for CM drama crew gift, food and drink support as JG fans.  I don't think there is news on any Korean production scheduled to be air in China recently or anytime soon... feeling sorry for his China fan base. 

Thank @LadyOne for the info. I know that it's not about CM broadcast schedule in China but I thought it's a news article of CM in China. Which means there's interest and possibly broadcasters will pick up this drama to be shown in the country. 

Anyway, after your post I checked Baidu and found out all CM related stuff in Korean News are also in the news in China. 

I hope this drama gets into China despite the current political mess.

• Like 10

12 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

so it´s gif parade!!! thank you so much!!!! how about this one?

oh does it seem that way:)? then am more than happy to participate in this gif parade. How about a JG version of Clark Kent gif today? he really is Heodang (quirky at stuff) sometimes..look at how scared and awkward he looks in this photo shoot:D. Every time i watch the video of this shoot I cant stop laughing:D:D.By the way, that brings me to this question, who likes JG in glasses?I am not overly crazy about guys in glasses. i could say am indifferent to them. But I must say in every pic of JG wearing glasses, he really looks absolutely cute in them.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%204_zpshlelqdcp.g

12 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

love (again) the pics from set! he looks so good in uniform and armed :flushed::love::yum: i need CM right now.

Dont we all?The more bts pictures i see of him in the black uniform, the more impatient im getting like cant we just get to July already?Like give us CM NOW!!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_zps0mpea0di.gif

At least he kinda looks calm and smiling in the above gif.Me? am more like the below gif (a mixture of happiness and impatience) we want to see Profiler Hyun Joon soon!!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%202_zps9ipnhzsv.g

All credits go to the original video and gif uploaders. 

• Like 12

18 hours ago, cedarwood said:

PS Since it's the end of a weekend and we all need to think about something pleasant to get throught the worst day in a week - special gif. :D

Taking the baton from you.My jg gif spamming comrade.The more and more we express the virtual love.The more happier and easier it is to deal with our real world.Arrgh this man has such a golden heart with so much love to give.This is why it hurts so much(even though he really is a stranger to us and celebrity) when people talk rubbish about him.Anyway-here let this ray of sunshine brighten your week.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%203_zpspkaae5ay.g

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%205_zps4t00xqyf.g

• Like 12

2 hours ago, violina said:

By the way, that brings me to this question, who likes JG in glasses?I am not overly crazy about guys in glasses. i could say am indifferent to them. But I must say in every pic of JG wearing glasses, he really looks absolutely cute in them.

Me !!! Me !!!! I love JG in glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub:

18470696_1507378342637968_526778201_n.jp

18426041_1507378382637964_346461594_n.jp

And for the gif parade...

18425705_1507433849299084_151762793_n.gi

18470844_1507414875967648_45720931_n.gif

:D:D

imageproxy%201_zpsbomfbhmy.gif

• Like 13

@violina if you wanted to kill me... congratulations, full success. :wub: 

This kind of spam is something I'd love to get every day in my mailbox. :wub:

2 hours ago, violina said:

who likes JG in glasses?I

I don't know actually I never thought about this before. Maybe it's because I don't have that one type of men I like (when it comes to appearance). 

But Joon Gi looks beautiful with glasses. On the other hand - is there anything he doesn't look good in???

• Like 9