Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

6 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

mmmmmh...... socks maybe???? :tongue::tongue::ph34r:

BWAA....you know me too well!

BTW, what is the most FAVE JG thing you bought on your trip?  What is the thing in the upper left gold box?

And Singapore attendees....is there LJG merchandise to be found in Singapore?  My sister is headed there and non-chalantly asked me if I want anything from there.  She has NO idea about my Joon Gi fixation so I didn't want to bring it up...if there is NO way she can get me any JG related items from there. I am sure she would find it ridiculous.  She likes to bring me back homemade cultural items with a purpose (raise money for orphans, etc) not pop-culture things.  But hey....if I can get some socks or something....

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Lynn11 said:

OMG.:wub: Somebody save me from his handsomeness!!Does he know what he is doing to us?

Can't see this pic. :tears:

On 17.05.2017 at 11:39 PM, pixelsticks said:

Ok...maybe these people around me will leave me alone for a few minutes! Although I should not complain too much.  They tried to get me Scarlet Heart from Amazon (until I told them it was a fake copy probably burned from Dramafever) and one of them even made me a card. 

Hahahahhaha! That's cute! And so sweet of them they wanted to buy you ML on DVD! Awwww!

11 hours ago, kekeke09 said:

OH MY F****ING GOD!!!!! CAUSE OF DEATH: JOON GI LOOKING DAMN HOT!!!! PLEASE LET IT BE JULY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ all saints and Mary the virgin!!! 

*swoons* Ok, ok, I know - this guy is clothed more than in any other pic but he's so hot so... so... can't find the perfect word.

Must buy better dictionary. :tongue:

9 hours ago, junejungki said:

When we were little, I hate my sisters and brothers and we always fighting  But now, I appreciate and love them and our big family. I think having big family those days were common in my country, Malaysia. But these day, my generation prefer small family.  I dont know if I can handle 8 children at home. hahahaha!!

Ok I know it's not proper but it looks like Wang So stopped the war. :wink: I know, it's not like that and you started appreciate yourselves much sooner than the drama came out.

Anyway I'm glad that you don't fight anymore (but I think it's normal among siblings - I have only one sister, I don't remember fighting with her in the past but we had rows, I'm sure... still, if I'm to show one person in the world I love the most it would be probably my sis).

6 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

I'm here thinking of what to wish without been too..... ehm..... you know :tongue::tongue:

...Yes? No, we don't know. :wink::tongue:

5 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

mmmmmh...... socks maybe???? :tongue::tongue::ph34r:

I just thought about the same thing! :lol:

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

you know me too well!

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol::lol::lol:

5 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Exactly The one that he's.... ehm.... eating??? here :D

If you took it directly from his mouth I'm super jelaous. :wink: 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Can't see this pic. :tears:

Hahahahhaha! That's cute! And so sweet of them they wanted to buy you ML on DVD! Awwww!

Jesus Christ all saints and Mary the virgin!!! 

*swoons* Ok, ok, I know - this guy is clothed more than in any other pic but he's so hot so... so... can't find the perfect word.

Must buy better dictionary. :tongue:

Ok I know it's not proper but it looks like Wang So stopped the war. :wink: I know, it's not like that and you started appreciate yourselves much sooner than the drama came out.

Anyway I'm glad that you don't fight anymore (but I think it's normal among siblings - I have only one sister, I don't remember fighting with her in the past but we had rows, I'm sure... still, if I'm to show one person in the world I love the most it would be probably my sis).

...Yes? No, we don't know. :wink::tongue:

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol::lol::lol:

If you took it directly from his mouth I'm super jelaous. :wink: 

I guess it is normal to fight with our siblings. Hihihihi!! We stopped fighting when we were 15 or 16 ie teenagers. Probably because of :lol:Boyfriends, make up, fashions, sound familiar? 

Back to Jun Ki, we must find a way to clone him. Dont  waste his good genes :love:

My youngesr sister wants to move to Korea & find job in Namoo. She's willing to work as a tea lady or cleaner as long as she can be close to JG. Hahahaha!! 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

BWAA....you know me too well!

BTW, what is the most FAVE JG thing you bought on your trip?  What is the thing in the upper left gold box?

And Singapore attendees....is there LJG merchandise to be found in Singapore?  My sister is headed there and non-chalantly asked me if I want anything from there.  She has NO idea about my Joon Gi fixation so I didn't want to bring it up...if there is NO way she can get me any JG related items from there. I am sure she would find it ridiculous.  She likes to bring me back homemade cultural items with a purpose (raise money for orphans, etc) not pop-culture things.  But hey....if I can get some socks or something....

Hi Pixelsticks, sorry there are not much JG's merchandise in Singapore.  We usually ship his merchandise in from KR or JP. Most worthy k-pop/drama merchandises are sold via online in SG. Hope this information helps. :)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, junejungki said:

Back to Jun Ki, we must find a way to clone him. Dont  waste his good genes :love:

Oh if only that was legal and morally acceptable.  Hahahaha

10 minutes ago, LadyOne said:

Hi Pixelsticks, sorry there are not much JG's merchandise in Singapore.  We usually ship his merchandise in from KR or JP. Most worthy k-pop/drama merchandises are sold via online in SG. Hope this information helps. :)

Thank you thank you @LadyOne!  I didn't want to unnecessarily embarrass myself or my sister in the quest for JG goods. Any suggestions on what I SHOULD ask for?

3 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I'm kinda obvious. :rolleyes:

So I went looking for FAVE image of the day, but IG and Twitter are both overloaded with EOD JG pics.  Who knew posting a pic of JG in a uniform would make the masses go crazy?  Namoo did.  I wish they wouldn't have edited it with such dark contrast and levels...I can't even lighten it up successfully to get any detail in the uniform.   

Here is my FAVE found image...238070777_oZwEyfAP_2_zpsxl1iwlw0.jpgJG in Hero with a Nikon!  

• Like 9

16 hours ago, kekeke09 said:

OH MY F****ING GOD!!!!! CAUSE OF DEATH: JOON GI LOOKING DAMN HOT!!!! PLEASE LET IT BE JULY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can he look so hot!!! i'm dead too :love:

15 hours ago, ohgee said:

OMG these new CM pics are a blessing. How does Joongi make being skinny look so manly and sexy. As much as i enjoy dramas about detectives and murder cases I think while watching CM all I'm gonna do is stare at Joongi and those cheekbones cause DAMN:wub:

lol. you're not alone... thankfully i always downloaded dramas and can rewind. with LJG I usually do the same thing: watch a scene pay attention and read subtitles and then rewatch (once, twice or more) the scene just looking at him. I could spend more than 2 hours watching a 1 hour episode depending on how many scenes he has. Moon Lovers episodes were the longest ones i've ever watched. lol

13 hours ago, junejungki said:

When we were little, I hate my sisters and brothers and we always fighting  But now, I appreciate and love them and our big family. I think having big family those days were common in my country, Malaysia. But these day, my generation prefer small family.  I dont know if I can handle 8 children at home. hahahaha!!

My mom was curious what with our huha about this guy with mask. So my younger sister asked my mom to join her watch Scarlet Heart. I think it was episode 3-4. She may not a obsessed fan but maybe she joined us for fun. :tongue:

@bluelilac1214

Love your big family. only a sister and a brother in mine. of course i could only talk about Wang So with my sister. My mom is more like yours, not obsessed fan

12 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Oh my YES.  Red Carpet JG is delightful!

They usually put out something. Fingers crossed!

And THANK YOU NAMOO for the Hyun Jun as EOC stud man!!

@glassnokamen  It's an App where one can ask for wishes from various KWave celebrities. You need to give JG hearts so he will GRANT wishes.  The last "call" didn't get enough fans to deliver enough hearts for him to grant.  This time around they gave more days and less hearts to fill.  It's up to 2.3 million but they are asking for 70 million hearts (instead of 100 million) in 28 days before he will grant wishes.  Remember the cute video where JG wore a red sweatshirt and signed polaroids and a Mickey shirt for fans?  It was from this KWAVE request.  I looked and it wasn't necesssarily the person who gave the most hearts that is granted their wish.  Not sure how it was figured out.  I've seen a few where they posted more than 1 wish.  I've been meaning to post about this.  So give him your hearts. If you leave the app open on your phone, it usually collects hearts and you can check it every so often and give it to him...hehehe 

Thank you so much for the info about the KWave app. i saw the picture today and didn't understand

10 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Original Red Ginseng :wub:

Exactly The one that he's.... ehm.... eating??? here :D

Exactly the same brand! how lucky to find it, you can imagine you're eating together :D How does it taste??? (though i rather taste the not original Red Ginseng)

• Like 8

Do you remember talking about J Style a few days ago? well of course i watched the video and went searching for pictures. I'm sure you all have  already seen this one, but posting it again would do no harm, because it's just beautiful. LJG is just beautiful (and more...)

2junkil6.jpg

More J Style pictures that i love:

Spoiler

2junkil5.jpg2junkil3.jpg2junkil16.jpg

All pics credit to uploader

2junkil12.jpg

Good night angels!!!

• Like 11

4 hours ago, LadyOne said:

If you drink, you can try Singapore Sling. The other item will be Bak-kwa also know as BBQ sliced pork. The rest is either nothing special or it will not survive the flight on her way back to you...  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, junejungki said:

I hope he'll, ehm, clone himself sooner or later. I mean good genes and such beautiful new generation will grow... :wub:

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Who knew posting a pic of JG in a uniform would make the masses go crazy?

Me. I mean c'mon - we know how good he looks in a suit. And in uniform too since we saw his 2012 pictures . So I knew if he'll ever put uniform on the crazyness will start this instant. :D

4 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

well of course i watched the video and went searching for pictures

Hahahahha! 

Now imagine me watching Scholar who walks the night for the first time - the beginning when he pretended to be wild cat in the garden, doing all the meow sounds etc. Wild cat? Joon Gi? J-style was immediately in my head!

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

I hope he'll, ehm, clone himself sooner or later. I mean good genes and such beautiful new generation will grow... :wub:

Me. I mean c'mon - we know how good he looks in a suit. And in uniform too since we saw his 2012 pictures . So I knew if he'll ever put uniform on the crazyness will start this instant. :D

Hahahahha! 

Now imagine me watching Scholar who walks the night for the first time - the beginning when he pretended to be wild cat in the garden, doing all the meow sounds etc. Wild cat? Joon Gi? J-style was immediately in my head!

Hi cedarwood, me, I always prefer him in casuals.....:lol:

• Like 5

17 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

BTW, what is the most FAVE JG thing you bought on your trip?

In addition to the beautiful FM experience and what I bought there, my fave thing I think is the special edition of the OST of Scholar Who Walks The Night that is the book you see on the top right ... There are beautiful pictures in it :wub:

And...... I really love the standing doll / key holder on the bottom right :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: 

And... I cann't wait for 2018 to use my new desk calendar, wich is btw of two years... so I'll have JG also in 2019 on my office desk :wub:

• Like 8

This man:wub:below is 35 years old(international age) or 36 years old(Korean Age)!please mother nature be good to me and let me have this healthy looking skin when i get to 35(even though i spot the eye bags..poor baby must be really tired).

18512343_1314022521967194_29830996689273

18579688_455300874803616_916613628046606

Ok on a serious note though, for those who are seeing the live clips, people have already started noticing.He is no longer giving 'wang so' vibes.Its like he has fully immersed himself into the new role'(Hyun Joon)'.He is a true thespian.Full stop.Look at this 'boss like' pose here below.(This picture was taken earlier today when he went to check out some cars).I can totally imagine hyun joon pulling out a gun from his waist and saying freeze NCI..lol.

18443525_1817923758534946_14457869836945

And as usual, he never disappoints at public events...king of fan service.No matter what he has to talk to fans.

• Like 14

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi cedarwood, me, I always prefer him in casuals.....:lol:

Seriously???:blink::tongue: Just kidding

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

In addition to the beautiful FM experience and what I bought there, my fave thing I think is the special edition of the OST of Scholar Who Walks The Night that is the book you see on the top right ... There are beautiful pictures in it :wub:

And...... I really love the standing doll / key holder on the bottom right :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: 

And... I cann't wait for 2018 to use my new desk calendar, wich is btw of two years... so I'll have JG also in 2019 on my office desk :wub:

Ummm....then show one of the beautiful pics! And that calendar was the one offered to me in a Dallas Korean Market...but it was a Song Joong Ki version (they must have not heard me say LEE Joon Gi).

And thank you for sharing all the Hermes pics.  It seemed to be a bit casual this time.  

And if you just want to watch JG at Hermes...

@LadyOne Singapore Sling huh?  Speaking of Singapore....I found this today...

Let there be a hot humid, physically draining pursuit of a criminal by Hyun Jun and we get to witness it. 

• Like 12

Great Pics Everyone!  Thanks so much for all the hard work done to get them. We all appreciate it!

Our poor baby. - working 20 hour days -  We can  tell when he has been missing sleep.  He works so hard for us!

• Like 8

Sorry chingus for the posting overload:mellow:.The problem with this man is that he photographs so well.So you find your self thinking you like one JG picture.Then you find another one and then another one.Before you know it, you have liked too many photos.So much that you can actually unknowingly create a photo exhibition. Even just from candid shots:).I promise this is the last one for today.Lets enjoy today's Hermes event PRETTY shall we:wub:..

18514056_288514571576017_475247362046112

18514017_427834767579592_840699787743540

18513316_1203110749816913_52399304741591

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%201_zpshaeryojs.g

@minmar  I know right.He works so hard. Thats why he is so successful for such a long time.But you never know.it might be his therapy too.I really wish that this year will produce another great result with his new drama.Also I hope his movie screening next month turns out great.I feel that would be the greatest reward for all the energy he is pouring into his work this year.

• Like 13