Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

3 hours ago, cedarwood said:

We do but I can't stop thinking that he's constantly hungry. Just thinking - he's grown up man who keeps this weight... he must skip meals. I hope he won't feel sick. :unsure:

Oh...:huh::( 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, jaysmurf said:

perhaps he is still trying to lose his pretty boy face by slimming down his face. i read in wikipedia that he was hoping to move away from pretty boy image. but still i find that however he looks, he is jang !! :wub:

He face is so sharp now. That jawline, that nose. :wub:Every angle. There is no need to slim it anymore..

Imo, he can't move away from pretty image, because he is pretty.:heart: So perhaps the image now is pretty-sexy-charismatic-action-gentle-man. 

• Like 5

On 6/15/2017 at 9:33 AM, hiluna said:

When is Criminal Minds going to be showing and where can I watch it? I haven't seen any news about it in Dramafever or Viki, maybe Netflix? Does anyone know?

Dramafever just announced they will be covering Bride of Water God (tvN July 3rd) so I'm guessing we won't hear about CM until close to its airing. 

I'm interested to know as well because I remember that Entourage was not on Dramafever  (was it on Viki?) and wasnt that a tvN product? 

So it looks like even non soompiers like no bangs JG better. :)  Although I think his smile is bigger/livelier on that side of pic too. It's the same pic...just different sides exposed.

One reason I like JG is due to the number 17.  It's a big number in my family.  For me, for my sister, for my daughter. The 17th is a good date.  So Happy 17th! 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, missmaudy said:

@glassnokamen Chingu sorry to bother you. Do you still the link for the Candy show? Would you mind giving me the link if you have? 

I think I have the link, but if I don't remember bad the video were available only till may. Still I'll give you the link of course as soon I'll come back at home from the sea :D

• Like 3

5 hours ago, missmaudy said:

@glassnokamen Chingu sorry to bother you. Do you still the link for the Candy show? Would you mind giving me the link if you have? 

Here is the link :)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=417212301995168&substory_index=0&id=328095294240203

And remember the password:

*Want some candy? Access with JG's Seoul Encore FM year+month+day (8 numbers only!) 

• Like 7

Hello family *waves*

@pixelsticks @violina @antoniaclamens @cedarwood @glassnokamen @missmaudy @Lynn11 Thank you so much for all the pics, videos, gifs and info. I :heart: you all. I'm extremely sorry if I've missed anyone. :sweatingbullets:

On 6/14/2017 at 3:17 AM, violina said:

In my newly found hobby..i cant leave the forum without posting a good day/night gif or beauty parade. 

How about making it a habit? :w00t:

On 6/14/2017 at 3:02 AM, violina said:

PS: so sorry for my very very long rambling..it wasnt mean to be this long.its ok if you just skip through and get the gist of what am trying to say.

I wish I was that eloquent:heart: you even more...

I wish I could spend more time here and respond to every post, but RL is being such a pain :bawling:

Someone mentioned Wang So? *perks up*

uqzGPAW.gif

okIRJ69.gif

Spoiler

Q0p81PG.gif

Ul2xb0v.gif

e2CCKVJ.gif

jQvKA8R.gif

rjrV3ox.gif

0TRmcrs.gif

GiXz7Eg.gif

hxxgRPe.gif

CALCxJM.gif

His eyes....:tears::tears::tears:

*Credit to original uploaders

And finally, does any kind soul here has English subbed JG world episodes from 11 onwards? I've been searching but no luck at all :bawling: Oh and thanks in advance ^_^

HXL0bHQ.gif

Have a good day/ evening/ night 

Edited by bluelilac1214
  • Like 8

@bluelilac1214 Hi chingu, im flattered and thanks..i guess its already a habit..when you do something for so long its not just a habit anymore but a routine and as always thanks for the lovely parade of wang so..we will never get tired of that beauty.So in my new "habit" how about we infuse some energy and hope to all the students in the forum as well as those JG family members in the work force:

I know its:

tumblr_n90m9c9ugX1sh8uxlo1_500_zpsvvv3i3

or should i say today depending on which side of the world you are.

For all the students let the 'ninja teacher' fight for you like this:

tumblr_nrw4vm6yHe1sh8uxlo1_500_zpsne59ty

- you can replace the subjects for those of you in university and let JG slay those modules you hate or are the most difficult for you.

When you have too many assignments and you have to watch kdrama especially the ones with JG^_^:

tumblr_n8p9ie1OVE1sh8uxlo1_540_zpsrvrxyk

For all the career women/men in the forum, ninja teacher will also slay these for you too:

tumblr_nrw4ybkXae1sh8uxlo2_500_zpsahjbvt

To everyone, lets  let the red ginseng boost you with strength to face the week:

tumblr_okyskyKzT81tdfsf6o2_400_zpswtptr5

All  the credits go to the original gif uploaders!!

• Like 9

On 17.06.2017 at 5:06 AM, pixelsticks said:

Although I think his smile is bigger/livelier on that side of pic too. It's the same pic...just different sides exposed.

I don't know which version is better. The first pic he looks lovely, the second - more... I don't know... can't put my finger on it.

11 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

How about making it a habit? :w00t:

Hear! Hear!

I wish I could spend more time here and respond to every post, but RL is being such a pain :bawling:

Hope everything is ok and you won't forget about us if rl swallow you. :)

His eyes....:tears::tears::tears:

Let's just say it out loud - his eyes are Korea's national treasure.

11 minutes ago, violina said:

So in my new "habit" how about we infuse some energy and hope to all the students in the forum as well as those JG family members in the work force:

Hahhahhaa! I love your gifs! :D 

Since I'm in Wang So mood (am I ever in different mood?!)...

27808fdb216d3d2cd2eca25f10ca60e5.gif

I wish all our prayers ended up like this (I could be v. religious if they did!)

feab0102d9d43434bf1c97cfcfe7ea46.gif

Enjoy last hours of weekend!

• Like 11

6 hours ago, cedarwood said:

I don't know which version is better. The first pic he looks lovely, the second - more... I don't know... can't put my finger on it

More mysterious and confident he can slay you?

And yay!! Marie Claire images are showing up!!

http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/photo/47

http://www.marieclairekorea.com/2017/06/celebrity/7월호-프리뷰-이준기의-동력/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=438893826493682&id=328095294240203

For some reason, I cannot post pics and I do not want to post IG links since that is filled with negativity lately.

JG wearing short shiny shorts?  :heart: Running?

Looking stunning. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

And yay!! Marie Claire images are showing up!!

http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/photo/47

http://www.marieclairekorea.com/2017/06/celebrity/7월호-프리뷰-이준기의-동력/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=438893826493682&id=328095294240203

For some reason, I cannot post pics and I do not want to post IG links since that is filled with negativity lately.

Looking stunning. 

:heart::heart:

2072965474_qv8EKLFW_abba27b1fd2beb651b7e

2072965474_IefFncdV_0486807af1619dc07fa3

2072965474_CLjmOWwN_70ea2f6e730a6c867f7c

• Like 10

Oh deffinitely!

Looking stunning. 

As always. :wub:

Aaaah thank you @glassnokamen for posting pix. 

Wow, those pix are stunning... I love them!

• Like 6

Thanks for the Marie Claire photos. That's  Hyun Joon right there. 

It amazes me how he can create different image for a character. This image hasn't been seen in any of his previous works.

I adore his passion for his craft. He is truly a great actor. 

• Like 9