[drama 2005] Love Hymn (사랑찬가)

exupery

[MBC] - Jang Suh Hee, Jun Gwang Ryul
I thought this drama has been shortened to 40 episodes??? But I just saw 40 and it's still not ending? :blink: Any idea how many more episodes it will be? Obviously the scriptwriter/director loves the Sora character very much. She's still being given an incredible amount of screen time. <_< After 40 episodes ... do we not have enough of her ... do I even care if she should feel guilt over anything she does and if she should be forgiven? Jang Suh-hee's character is too passive for my taste. -_- Maybe they shouldn't name this drama Love Hymn considering how much they focus on Sora ... they should call it Love is Mad. :rolleyes: eh ... but I don't think she loved him either so ... :huh: It really made me wonder who the leading female is sometimes. *sigh*

• 3 months later...
Guest guccigal

Am watching it right now. Its kinda liike All Abt Eve..but AAE is soo much better.

That Sola character is pathertic compared to AAE's villainess. Yeah, she was given sooo much screen time. I hate seeing her face on screen. Such evil malevolence.

JSH was good here.

i think jang suh hee is overrated... :x

i haven't watch this yet... and not planning to watch this because i'm not a fan of suh hee... even though alot of people think she's great... :/

so cutie... since they extended the episodes did they change lee ju hyun's hairstyle :D

hi AG ... even if you're a fan of jang suh hee ... i wouldn't recommend you to watch this drama.

i think jsh's ok ... i don't dislike her neither am i like her biggest fan. her acting in miss mermaid is pretty amazing though. i do think she's a pretty good actress and deserves the recognition she got from her role in inuh agassi.

love hymn actually started off pretty interesting i thought but then it started going downhill after about midway or maybe even before then? the story just goes around in circles & was losing focus or rather focusing on all the wrong people. i read something about some change of director and maybe scriptwriter too(?) somewhere 1/3 into the drama because it was slow or something and it steadily got worst.

and this is definitely not & never will be the drama to watch out for lee ju hyun. haha ... he's such a turn off in this drama ... other than the hair ... he's like constipated throughout the whole of his appearance. does't do much other than scowl & plot some stupid revenge. :ph34r:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest dean07

hi AG ... even if you're a fan of jang suh hee ... i wouldn't recommend you to watch this drama.

i think jsh's ok ... i don't dislike her neither am i like her biggest fan. her acting in miss mermaid is pretty amazing though. i do think she's a pretty good actress and deserves the recognition she got from her role in inuh agassi.

love hymn actually started off pretty interesting i thought but then it started going downhill after about midway or maybe even before then? the story just goes around in circles & was losing focus or rather focusing on all the wrong people. i read something about some change of director and maybe scriptwriter too(?) somewhere 1/3 into the drama because it was slow or something and it steadily got worst.

and this is definitely not & never will be the drama to watch out for lee ju hyun. haha ... he's such a turn off in this drama ... other than the hair ... he's like constipated throughout the whole of his appearance. does't do much other than scowl & plot some stupid revenge. ph34r.gif

where can i watch this drama online??

Archived