Quantcast
Guest pharmer

How To Make Gif's

In fact, there are a lot of free alternatives to Photoshop, which are also capable of making gif animation, and are not inferior in most other functions. It will be more udono than to pay for the license Ps for the sake of several gifs

Edited by John Gaarg

/file to gif using super make sure you split your video into 10 seconds (maximum) if you don't want your pc to hang :P

Edited by molikotigo

/file to gif using super make sure you split your video into 10 seconds (maximum) if you don't want your pc to hang :P

There is a number of alternatives. I recommend to use good programs like Movavi (https://www.movavi.com/videoconvertermac/) or Any (https://www.any-video-converter.com/), for example. They allow me to convert any video on my MAC. That's a great point to me cause actually I couldn't find a lot of quality converters on Mac. I prefer Movavi because it's much more easy to use for me and I know that I won't loose the quality of a video or GIF.

Hello,

Anyone know a simple/free way to make GIF's (<<am i saying that right?--- the pictures w/ a couple of motion sequences)

Also how to post/host them? Like for pictures you can you photobucket. How would you host these?

Thanks to anyone who can help!