Samurai Deeper Kyo

Guest csnrain

Guest vicodin

Samurai Deeper Kyo!

i love this anime and manga to bits..

i've finished the anime and im still reading the manga up to vol. 29 now.. and i must say i also prefer the SDK manga better than the anime. Much better plot & characterization..

Guest madeinktown

the anime was complete crap. my god, it was so dull. there was no fighting what-so-ever and the only action you saw was kyo running his fingers along his blade, calling an attack and then it was over. compared to a manga thats full of blood and insane action, the anime is totally whack.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

all i just have to day is..you gotta love the anime and manga..epspecially Demon eye Kyo..ahaha..love him lotss...bu ti some how perferrr the manga more though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest jojoboy4

I saw the anime a few years ago and I thought it was bad. I actually had to force myself to finish it since I downloaded the entire series and only have a few more episodes to go.

Guest csnrain

I saw the anime a few years ago and I thought it was bad. I actually had to force myself to finish it since I downloaded the entire series and only have a few more episodes to go.

you should definitely pick up the manga. As many have already confirmed, the anime was pretty terrible. I've only watched one episode and it was about all I could get through, lol

I still haven't read the last two volumes....DAMMIT.

• 4 years later...

Just recently finished watching this after having the DVD laying around since FOREVER....and WHAT THE HOLY HELL....
The ending just left me with my jaw on the ground...(can they be any more vague???) I had to rewind the dayum thing 7 times to listen to the voice to figure out who won the final battle...
But then in the end, i resorted to googling the hell out of this anime to finally figure it out. 
Yayu or however you spell that girls name. She is freaking ANNOYING....I can't stop pulling my hair out each time she yells out KYOOOOOOOOOO....
She reminds me wayyyyyyyy too much of the stalker-ish Relena Peacecraft in Gundam Wing when she would call out his name and follow him to the moon. 
She is weak, she always pulls out that stupid gun that doesn't even do jack shitters...
"yeah I am going to shoot you while you catch my flying bullets, and continue to shoot even when I know it doesn't have any effect on you"
She always gets in trouble where the guys have to always save her stupid richard simmons and she thinks she can taking down Kyo and Kyoshiro?? yeah keep dreaming girl...
The anime just doesn't please me as much. I think they could have done without that girl...other then that I would have gave this anime an 8 out of 10 WITHOUT her written in to annoy me so much...with her in it? I give the anime a 5.5 out of 10... 
The manga was all over the place, I found it hard to follow, i ended up skipping to the last 2 chapters and then closing out after finding out what I needed. 

Anime sucked so bad, it has nothing to do with manga version at all. Totally different. Ending is even more different. The fact that the original creator of SDK (for manga) wasn't even involved in half of the anime obviously shows.
The anime dudes just want some power rangers stuff or something which is lame for SDK. All enemies become monsters like wtf. Lame animation moves.
White haired weirdo with Russian accent wtf is that sht.

Anyway manga gets 10 out of 10 for me. Anime? -99999999999/10.

Archived