Christina Aguilera... Do You Hate Her Like I Do?

Guest RinOtonashi

Guest RinOtonashi

OK, I really HATE Christina A. and I want to KILL her, everytime her song gets played on the radio, or something, I practically almost tear my hair out! All my friends like her, and most people I meet, LIKE HER, I was just wondering if anyone hates her and wants to skin her alive like I do! :D Phew :sweatingbullets: , man, that was alot to say about her.... Oh yeah, peoples! My freaking lil sister won't be coming on and making me look like a dumb @$$ any more.. so yeah! Give me opions people!!! :wacko:

Well just because you don't like her doesn't mean other people don't.

Other people who do like Christina Aguilera can get really offended by what you say.

I mean.. isn't "I want to kill her" and "skinning alive" a bit too extreme? what did she ever do to you? :x

i think this is considered bashing?

I'll report you to the authorities... that's a threat!!!

no, I dont hate her. in fact I love her and I'm scheduled to go to her concert nxt yr. I'll give you the details if you want. I'm sure you'll love to know how amazing her vocals are and how good her performance will be.

this is freaking weird. I'm stupid for replying here.

Guest BoA*SarangHae

She can really sing, her vocals are pretty amazing even for an American singer. Not many in America can sing nowadays.

I Don't know why you would hate someone and want to kill them or skin them alive, I mean what the heck? What did Christina Aguilera ever do to you?

Grow up please..

Stop the mindless bashing~

Guest RinOtonashi

OH $HIT! SORRY DUDES!!! MY LIL SISTER GOT ON AGAIN! I ACCIDENTLY LET THE COMP ON WHEN I WENT TO THE SHOWER!!!! OMG MY LIL SISTER LIKES TO TORTURE ME AND MAKE PEOPLE HATE ME!! I'M SO SORRY!! I LIKE CHRISTINA TOO!!! OMG SOO SORRY!! MY LIL SIS HATES ME 'CAUSE I ACCIDENTLY SENT HER TO THE HOSPTITAL ONCE WHEN WE WERE LITTLE!!!

:sweatingbullets: and thats why she likes to torture me and make people think I'm a ret@rd. SORRY!!!

Guest I_hate_rin_otonashi_

OH $HIT! SORRY DUDES!!! MY LIL SISTER GOT ON AGAIN! I ACCIDENTLY LET THE COMP ON WHEN I WENT TO THE SHOWER!!!! OMG MY LIL SISTER LIKES TO TORTURE ME AND MAKE PEOPLE HATE ME!! I'M SO SORRY!! I LIKE CHRISTINA TOO!!! OMG SOO SORRY!! MY LIL SIS HATES ME 'CAUSE I ACCIDENTLY SENT HER TO THE HOSPTITAL ONCE WHEN WE WERE LITTLE!!!

:sweatingbullets: and thats why she likes to torture me and make people think I'm a ret@rd. SORRY!!!

Ha ha, sister, I freaking got my own freaking account now, so, you can go on and do your own freaking thing without freaking worrying. You know what, go and freaking rot in hell, I FREAKING HATE YOU BIG SISTER!!!! AND GUESS WHAT, I'm GONNA TELL THEM ABOUT THE YOU-KNOW-WHAT!!!!!!

:tongue2: :tongue2: I FREAKING HATE YOU! DIE AND ROT IN HELL!!!

Guest RinOtonashi

Ha ha, sister, I freaking got my own freaking account now, so, you can go on and do your own freaking thing without freaking worrying. You know what, go and freaking rot in hell, I FREAKING HATE YOU BIG SISTER!!!! AND GUESS WHAT, I'm GONNA TELL THEM ABOUT THE YOU-KNOW-WHAT!!!!!!

:tongue2: :tongue2: I FREAKING HATE YOU! DIE AND ROT IN HELL!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M GONNA FREAKING BLOCK THE WEBSITE SO YOU CAN'T GO ON ANYMORE, SO ENJOY IT FOR ONE LAST DAY LIL SIS CAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU GOT!!!

:fury: I TRY TO BE F***ING NICE WITH YOU, BUT NO! YOU HAVE TO GO AND ACT LIKE A richard simmons! D@MN YOU SUSANE!

Guest I_hate_rin_otonashi_

Why don't you two argue about this off the internet? :blink:

HEY STAY OUT OF THIS DAMN IT!!! F*** YOU SIS! I DON'T CARE!

Guest RinOtonashi

Why don't you two argue about this off the internet? :blink:

I'm really sorry everyone. Exscue our language, ESPECIALLY my lil sis. Don't worry, I'll talk about this to her later. I totally forgot that I was still on Soompi! :lol: anyway. I just sent her up to her room (I know, like a mom) and I don't think she'll go on anymore... yeah.. please don't be offended by the "I hate Christina" thing, I really like her too, so yeah. Gomen-Nazai. Sorry. please forgive me!

i see you have another thread on avril.

that's beside the point.

my comments and opinions:

her voice is truly amazing. i don't think there are many in the music industry currently that can hit the notes like her. her songs are not awesome but at least she's got talent.

in contrast to the avril thread you created. at least Christina can sing. you can't really hate a person who has a talent like hers. you may dislike her but where did this "kill" come from? i'm curious to know. or maybe you just fail to listen to real talent. its good to have at least her in the music industry that can sing. seriously, if you dislike her you must hate all pop singers. not that you're not entitled to your opinion. i don't really listen to pop either. :D but i don't hate it just don't like a lot of pop artist these days.

Guest nitabunni

OK, I really HATE Christina A. and I want to KILL her, everytime her song gets played on the radio, or something, I practically almost tear my hair out! All my friends like her, and most people I meet, LIKE HER, I was just wondering if anyone hates her and wants to skin her alive like I do! :D Phew :sweatingbullets: , man, that was alot to say about her.... Oh yeah, peoples! My freaking lil sister won't be coming on and making me look like a dumb @$$ any more.. so yeah! Give me opions people!!! :wacko:

I don't want to kill her, but I can't really stand her music. She seems to be a mimic of several other artists.

Guest ruthie08

i see you have another thread on avril.

that's beside the point.

my comments and opinions:

her voice is truly amazing. i don't think there are many in the music industry currently that can hit the notes like her. her songs are not awesome but at least she's got talent.

in contrast to the avril thread you created. at least Christina can sing. you can't really hate a person who has a talent like hers. you may dislike her but where did this "kill" come from? i'm curious to know. or maybe you just fail to listen to real talent. its good to have at least her in the music industry that can sing. seriously, if you dislike her you must hate all pop singers. not that you're not entitled to your opinion. i don't really listen to pop either. :D but i don't hate it just don't like a lot of pop artist these days.

wow! you just took those words out of my mouth...well said! :lol:

just an additional note: guess what??? DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS! B)

Archived