[variety] Super Junior Show 슈퍼주니어쇼

Guest happy.birthday

Guest happy.birthday
[KM] Anyone watch it?
I saw the first 3 episodes, and Im guessing that they are doing their own show of others??? Since they did NamGul and Jr. Cook King and then for the other half has a member's diary with another member singing at the very end. Does anyone have any information about this?
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hillz3388

ive got the epiz...but only watched one epi.....not the first epi either..!!

an i really dont have an idea of what itz about to be honest..?

does anybody have subz?

Guest glitzyglam

I think they said that they did that (YuGul thingy) because they were preparing for it... like for when they come out. . .?

I've only seen the 1st episode and truthfully I was disapointed. I expected to see a lot more Choi ShiWon and Kim KiBum. . . T.T

i just watched episode 4. looks like sungmin noes how to cook ^^ ee teuk is kinda clumsy. i like what the team (kangin, hyukjae & donghae) prepare... it's really innovative!! the music-in segment is really funny too!!! shindong's the main...haha!! he's getting attention!!

i watch all 4 episode...but, its sooo sad that they cut of ryeowook perfomance..they cut half his perf..he sang it sooo well..epi 4 was okay..

but, not as interest as the other 3 epi..but, i like the gag perf on epi 4..

is really funny...

Guest Melanie Haeli

I've watched 4 epds oredi...hehe... and i got full vid of Ryeowooks perf honesty...we cn post ysi links here rite? I will upload if anyone still wans it^^

I resized all this 4 epds vid to 100mb+... if u guys wan them i wil upload them too^^

Archived