Guest happy.birthday

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fakeplastictrees

I WATCH ITT!!

they're doing 무한도전 next(:

and donghae's diary~ oh ANDDD for music in~ they're doing a dance thing o.o

I've watched 4 epds oredi...hehe... and i got full vid of Ryeowooks perf honesty...we cn post ysi links here rite? I will upload if anyone still wans it^^

I resized all this 4 epds vid to 100mb+... if u guys wan them i wil upload them too^^

oh PLEASE DO!!!

Guest happy.birthday

I WATCH ITT!!

they're doing 무한도전 next(:

and donghae's diary~ oh ANDDD for music in~ they're doing a dance thing o.o

Oh really? Where did u hear it from? I have no idea what 무한도전 is, but im guessing it has to do with physical fitnesses. Does anybody know if for the first part such as in Namgul6, Cook King, and 무한도전, only the same six members are coming out? I want choi shi won to sing in the music in, but i guess a dance wouldnt be so bad.

I've watched 4 epds oredi...hehe... and i got full vid of Ryeowooks perf honesty...we cn post ysi links here rite? I will upload if anyone still wans it^^

I resized all this 4 epds vid to 100mb+... if u guys wan them i wil upload them too^^

THanks in advance for uploading the files! :)

Guest Melanie Haeli

HI guys...sorry for the late reply...i din check bak this thread...luckily someone pm-ed me to ask abt the vids...hehe

I haf 2 links dat r stil workin at the moment...i wil try to re-up again as soon as possible...ysi these days upload vry slow for me...

oh..and these r all resized ver...all 100+mb

Epd 2

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2UAYB39...ZG0XGE43RPBXDSZ

Epd4

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12MYYAG...8D3DYY6HJMBB3RG

when u dl dat tym..plz close the ysi window n dun leave it open so it wont block so fast and dl as soon as possible b4 it expires..hehe

Guest murdoc_19_2000

Episode 5 was out oredi!!!!! Well, it's about Dong Hae's diary!!!! He's such a cutie playing w/ his dog :wub: u guy wont be able to stand them... the 3rd part is Eun Hyuk dancing :) It's so interesting... through the shows im addicted to Suju more & more :wub: they'r so adorable!!!!!

Guest bubblyhyunghee

awww shucks i came too late!!

anybody have the links for the episodes other then CB?

mu or ff or rs or ysi would be nice!

Archived