school rumble

Guest Take Five

Guest DOVAHKIIN

wannabe stopped at episode 11, they actually took school rumble's licensing as a serious threat.

I haven't watched it since 2nd Semester Episode 11 -__-

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Take Five

wannabe stopped at episode 11, they actually took school rumble's licensing as a serious threat.

I haven't watched it since 2nd Semester Episode 11 -__-

yup...i've watched more than half of the series on your-mom's subs -_-

i don't think i'll burn them though.

it's better than waiting for KAA's dvd rips though i guess, cuz that would take forever.

Guest philmein

I've been trying to find 1st semester but no luck. Anyone have a link ?

goto isohunt.com and type in "school rumble". You'll come across a 1-26 pack.

thanks guys for the links. I ended up finding a web page with each individual episode being uploaded on megaupload! The quality is awesome too. Thanks again guys and gals ^^

It's a pretty awesome anime. I really like this after Love Hina. I've been looking for anime's that are romantic and funny at the same time and this has been really good.

Omg and is anyone rooting for YAKOUMO AND HARIMA ??? I prefer Harima with her than tsukatomo lol she's cute. hehe Harima looks sooo hot in a suit and without his moustache and beard lol.

Oh and also NAPOLEAN THE PIG ROCKS! lol :w00t:

Guest Take Five

Omg and is anyone rooting for YAKOUMO AND HARIMA ??? I prefer Harima with her than tsukatomo lol she's cute. hehe Harima looks sooo hot in a suit and without his moustache and beard lol.

i wouldn't mind that pairing but i'm still a bigger fan of eri x harima.

SO i'm watching Semester 2 now and I'm on episode 3, and it's rocking my world. Has anyone watched semester 2 yet? I'm still in the process of watching it so no spoilers please lols :P

Guest Take Five

2nd season is just random...like too random. i guess it's good if you wanna see the other classmates but it feels like nothing progresses. it almost feels like filler or something(is it? i have no idea). unfortunately, i think it's getting worse every episode with maybe some good episodes occasionally. it wasn't bad in the beginning though.

2nd season is just random...like too random. i guess it's good if you wanna see the other classmates but it feels like nothing progresses. it almost feels like filler or something(is it? i have no idea). unfortunately, i think it's getting worse every episode with maybe some good episodes occasionally. it wasn't bad in the beginning though.

No kidding. I thought those 2 manga side stories were boring. I just watched 25 and I'm predicting it'll end good.

Guest Take Five

School Rumble Term 2 ep 26 was a disappointment. I expected Yakumo to do something but nothing happened.

i guess that's expected of her character. she's probably out of the contest for the pairing with harima. i'm surprised about how different she was as a kid though.

anyway, the ending sucked. i know that any character development in this series is always reset but this was just ridiculous. sigh...this series really went down the crapper.

i love this anime. Even tho school rumble 2 is over, i cant wait for the third season to come out. Its one of the funniest romantic comedy ever and tsukamoto and harima are such hilarious characters.

• 9 months later...
Guest Shini

THIS ANIME ROCKS !

I used to watch a lot of anime...but it became boring..but schoolrumble, is just too funny :lol:

Anyone know when season three starts? I even heard there were doubts whether there will be a season three

• 10 months later...
Guest Demllequ

^ wow this thread is old...

anywho, i wonder if its dead yet...

i so want to watch semester 2 but i cant find it anywhere -_-

Archived