school rumble

Guest Take Five

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest madeinktown

eps 2 and 3 were the best episodes. survival games in school, mangaka for school rumble is genius.

Guest madeinktown

oh, thats been released by nipponsei for a while now. you could go get it off their website or their IRC channel.

it's the actually single for the song.

Guest Take Five

yeah...i didn't like that PV. i don't mind the song as much though but the video was kinda dumb and tokito ami looks a little old to be a schoolgirl. i also just watched the scramble PV for the first time(a little late, i know). i loved it though.

anyway, ep 4 wasn't quite as interesting as the last 2 episodes but still funny. i can't wait for ep 5 just because i saw a screencap with itoko in a maid uniform <3

Guest madeinktown

yeah...i didn't like that PV. i don't mind the song as much though but the video was kinda dumb and tokito ami looks a little old to be a schoolgirl. i also just watched the scramble PV for the first time(a little late, i know). i loved it though.

anyway, ep 4 wasn't quite as interesting as the last 2 episodes but still funny. i can't wait for ep 5 just because i saw a screencap with itoko in a maid uniform <3

ep 5 is out by your-mom. they're faster than wannabe-fansubs and they're not too bad when it comes to their fansubbing. if you can't wait, check them out.

but i normally just wait for wannabe.

Guest Kenshiro

oh, thats been released by nipponsei for a while now. you could go get it off their website or their IRC channel.

Didn't know the single has been out already. Just got it right now, thanks for the info.

The PV <333; funny and cute at the same time.

Guest Take Five

ep 5 was great. i liked the cosplaying =D

i'm just wondering if there is anything between harima and yakumo since she flat out states that she doesn't have anyone she likes. perhaps the relationship will blossom later but it feels like eri doesn't have much of a reason to be jealous.

Guest knockblock

WHY DIDN'T YOU FINISH!?

:sweatingbullets: Better that I do? Guess I got too busy doing other things that made me forget about it.

Guest iSayOink

I LOVE THE ART! SO ADOWAABLEE!! X) downloading the anime right now, can't wait to watch it!! XDD

• 1 month later...
Guest simpleandpink

Wow. Major bump.

This season's [second Semester] definitely not as good as the first, but it's still good :) Also, I'm getting to like the 2nd OP more now (although, not as much as the 1st)

I'm all into the HarimaxYakumo thing with full force right now! Only because I'm not that fond of Eri + Harima

Guest Take Five

anyone know if wannabe fansubs is still subbing this? their website shut down...

i suppose i should just resort to your-mom's subs since they're already 2 eps ahead anyway.

Guest madeinktown

i sure hope wannabe continues...your-mom's quality is pretty bad. i did not care for it what-so-ever.

*edit*

wannabe's website is just offline. they're still continuing school rumble.

• 2 months later...
Guest sungified

I started watching this like a week ago. I already finished the first season episodes and I had to admit it was pretty crazy and funny, I just love it! I'm on episode 6 in season 2. GREAT stuff!

I was wondering where could I get the opening and ending songs to both season 1 and season 2? And are there just instrumental versions for the songs? Or better yet, does anyone know where I could get the OST for both seasons? Are their even OST for this anime? o_O

Archived