Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Take Five

school rumble

i don't think anyone made this thread yet. anyway, OVA 1 is out! yay. i heard rumors of a 2nd season too but i'm not too sure if it's true. anyway...maybe there's not too much to talk about since the series is over but we can always talk about the manga lol.

well the manga is about the same. the anime left out maybe one or two chapters...like the one about how sarah became friends with yakumo. also, the anime adds in hilarious things like that initial d reference in ep 1. and of course, the manga is still ongoing. so far, the scanlated versions are on the part where they have that airsoft gun fight in school like they showed in the fake next ep preview on the last episode.

edit: scratch that, i guess they show in the OVA how yakumo and sarah met haha.

i'd really like watch this anime... i heard its even funnier than Azumanga Daioh...

in my opinion, yeah i liked it a lot better than Azumanga Daioh. it's really random, in a good way. everyone should watch it. it's really underrated for some odd reason though.

awesome Lucy avatar btw.

no anime could make me laugh like school rumble. ranma would be a close 2nd :3

2nd OVA is out...and i guess that's all the school rumble we get until the 2nd season starts. boooo =/

edit: 2nd OVA was okay. i kinda liked the first one better. it was funny how they changed the ED, although i like the original version much better of course =P

I thought it was really funny XD Hahah, i hope a second season comes out too...hehehe that'd be really cool.

schoolrumble-1204.jpg

school_rumble.jpg

this is really good, lol it makes you laugh so hard

School Rumble is an extremely hilarious comedy about the twisted love triangle between Tsukamoto Tenma, Harima Kenji and Karasuma Ooji. Why twisted? Well, basically Tenma always had a crush on Karasuma, her oddball and emotionless classmate who does not know about her existence. Being the naive and seld-conscious person she is she would try the most ridiculous things to get his attention.

On the other hand we have Harima, the badass deliquent in school who in turn has a secret crush on Tenma. To him, Tenma is his Venus, and he would do anything for her to look his way. Of course, Tenma is too dense and obsessed with Karasuma to notice.

At first glance, School Rumble seems like the typical High School romance anime, but trust me, it is nowhere NEAR typical. With the wacky characterization and blatant parodies, this anime will have you grabbing your stomach with laughter during each episode! Definitely recommend you to check it out ^^

credits to http://fan.hachiyou.com/school/