❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Guest coffeee

woow so many pictures.. yeah i like her hair.. and in a few of the pix

park_shin_hye_7.jpg

park_shin_hye_9.jpg

.. when she smiles she kind of reminds me Jeon Ji Hyun.. how cute ^.^ thanks MissB! <33

Guest marzyu86

I just clicked on it s the background music should be the same...

The song is by J-Walk "Suddenly."

I have the cd, but I don't think it is in my computer so I'll find the cd, upload it, and send it to you via pm.

Miss B...did you say that you live in Singapore?

may i also have the song? it's a good song ^.^!

Guest MeiLin83

Funcake (www.funcake.com) has the song 'Prayer' on its site. You have to register and pay for the song. On the digital single, though, it is not Park Shin Hye singing...they have a professional singer, HJ, singing the song. I'm not sure if it was her when PSH was singing the song, but I guess we'll have to wait and hear it. Hopefully, I can find the song on another site, but I don't think anytime too soon. The song just came out so...

Pics of PSH from her homepage.

Hana15.jpg

Hana19.jpg

Hana17.jpg

Hana16.jpg

Hana18.jpg

YS-Hana97.jpg

Guest LiLo_HoNeY

DANG! SHE'S ONLY 15? 16? SOO YOUNG... she doesn't really look 15 16 though... but yeah.. she's pretty... like her acting skills! :)

Guest MeiLin83

DANG! SHE'S ONLY 15? 16? SOO YOUNG... she doesn't really look 15 16 though... but yeah.. she's pretty... like her acting skills! :)

Hey~another fan! Yes...just like her...her acting skills are beautiful! :D She is 17 yrs old. :)

Guest satisfaction!

Man I love this girl<3 She CAN definitely act .. especially for that young age. I love her and Lee Wan in Heaven's Tree xD

She's so underrated though =/ She deserves more.

And in some of her pics, she reminds me of Han Ga In o_O

Guest MeiLin83

She is just so cute! ^_^

From STH

PSH-STH1.jpg

Young PSH

PSH25.jpg

her popcornfor2 site has a really nice bg music...

http://popcornfor2.com/stars/ParkShinHye.php

anyone here is familiar w/kpop? :unsure:

i would love to know who sung it... ;)

I just clicked on it s the background music should be the same...

The song is by J-Walk "Suddenly."

I have the cd, but I don't think it is in my computer so I'll find the cd, upload it, and send it to you via pm.

may i also have the song? it's a good song ^.^!

J-WALK - Suddenly

Everyone seems to like this song ^_^

woow so many pictures.. yeah i like her hair.. and in a few of the pix

.. when she smiles she kind of reminds me Jeon Ji Hyun.. how cute ^.^ thanks MissB! <33

hehe, np ;)

yes, there are resemblances :wub:

Everyone seems to like this song ^_^

and all thanks to you MeiLin :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest K-popMiko

Thank you Miss Bouakham for the vid! I'm downloading it right now ^_^

I've grown to love Park Shin Hye even more after watching Heaven's Tree. She's a very good actress, just need that one drama to make her famous. I really love her hair, so nice and natural.

I first heard about PSH during my stay in Vietnam last summer when my uncle said that I looked like her when he saw Stairways to Heaven and so I wanted to check it out. When I saw her, I was like O___o I look nothing like her! She's much more prettier than I am and a lot more sophisticated. She's looking more and more mature by the years.

edit-

AHHH!!! She's an awesome dancer! I love her style, innocent and mature, not the slutty kind <_< I wish she stays like this until she can. Her fashion style impresses me. I definitely like it.

Guest coffeee

Hey MissB! haha yeah I saw that video before too.. she got some nice moves I must say.. haha.. I love her! she's so cute :D

Guest amydien

I didnt know her name is Park Shin Hye....I liked her in Stairway to Heaven! :D

And she's so pretty....I thought she was 문근영's age. :sweatingbullets:

Thank you Miss Bouakham for the vid! I'm downloading it right now

I've grown to love Park Shin Hye even more after watching Heaven's Tree. She's a very good actress, just need that one drama to make her famous. I really love her hair, so nice and natural.

I first heard about PSH during my stay in Vietnam last summer when my uncle said that I looked like her when he saw Stairways to Heaven and so I wanted to check it out. When I saw her, I was like O___o I look nothing like her! She's much more prettier than I am and a lot more sophisticated. She's looking more and more mature by the years.

edit-

AHHH!!! She's an awesome dancer! I love her style, innocent and mature, not the slutty kind I wish she stays like this until she can. Her fashion style impresses me. I definitely like it.

hey K-popMiko!

i notice you're a recent, obsessed NAMUer ;)

btw, you can just call me Miss B for short ;)

you know, i cannot even begin to express how much i have grown to love this young actress :wub: and about her hair, that was one of the first thing that i noticed...i truly hope she will have a breakthrough soon b/c she really does deserve it :wub:

:lol: i enjoyed your little story there...you sure you don't look like her?

don't need to be humble about it ;)

i can go on about her style, dance, acting...but i better stop before it makes me sound like some kind of freaky lesbian or something :vicx::sweatingbullets:

Hey MissB! haha yeah I saw that video before too.. she got some nice moves I must say.. haha.. I love her! she's so cute

hey Phi...she totally blew me away with these two clips :wub:

I didnt know her name is Park Shin Hye....I liked her in Stairway to Heaven!

And she's so pretty....I thought she was 문근영's age.

welcome!

my laptop doesn't read korean font...care to romanize the name of the other actress?

i'm just curious, hehe :D

if you like her, you should watch Heaven's Tree =))

she played her role to perfection <--gotta highlight in case some might not agree, lol...

• Like 1