❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

On 6/29/2019 at 4:44 PM, rori0711 said:

Funny, i'm reading a lot of request in IG & twitter for a collab between Shinhye & Kim Soohyun. He's gonna be out from MS this July 01.

Can't say I'm not thrilled for them ;) Are you?

Ottoke, I am admittedly a shipper.:joy: I ship our girl with all her castmates even the second leads.:rolleyes: Had a bad one with Kim woo Bin. they had that sizzling chemistry on screen - both charismatics actors. But Shin Hye is and will always be my one and only bias.:heart:

But this PSH-KSH pairing is also my dream. KSH is a good actor and has chemistry with his co stars too even the noonas. They are already friends and has that comfortable bond. Case in point... (throwbacks)

Credit to all uploaders

Since a long time...they are friends:D

Starting from 21:02:wub:

They are really buddies 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

21 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Yep, I'm aware about the dating rumor as I dig for SH' previous write ups. I have seen PHJ in MLFAS, though he was only a supporting role but he nailed it and he caught my attention (chos! :P). From there I've become his admirer (not a fan). He has set of expressive eyes too, just like SH so if ever, there will be a battle of WHICH are more expressive :DI think SH and HJ will make a beautiful couple on screen.

Speaking of resume, that's the reason why I find it awkward for her and KSH. SH' way too advance for him. She has stepped up in the ladder of drama genre -- from Teen-Oriented to Romcom to Medical to Legal to Mystery-Chivalry-SciFi, now Thriller (Call). As with their visuals, SH has this Mature aura and this KSH looked like a teeny-booper who just graduated from senior high.

Again, you don' t have too agree with my opinion. 

To contradict my opinion, because I'm kinda fickle-minded, KSH has this unexpectedly hot chemistry with JJH in MLFAS and JJH is way way older than him. So, given the right script, SH and KSH may be a Perfect Match.

Anyway, when it comes to PSH I am not choosy. So bring it on! 

Well, PHJ is a good actor although some articles that I've read kinda made me ask about his character but his friendship with our girl has lasted for many years too. The pictures below were taken long after the dating rumors and taken at a long interval of time.

Credit to all uploaders

Backstage of an award show

sh-notsotrue1_zps34315231.jpg

With the dynamic duo and former manager Jun watching a football

sh-dynamicduo2_zpsa479778d.jpg

sh-dynamicduo1_zpse04e8510.jpg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

:P

OMGeeeeeeee! It's you Sissy, @nistymaj10 (Super-OA Mode to the 10th Power). I missed you on this thread. Where have you been? Virtual Hug, Momshie (with open arms and legs). 

2 Thumbs for the effort in retrieving the pics, you're amazing!  I never knew they have this kind of 'bond' in the past (late-bloomer problem, LOL)  PSH and PHJ looked liked Siblings hanging out in these pictures, I wonder where and how the dating rumors came from. Let's not delve into that :P

:joy: Huggggs Sis. Just peeking here every now and then and smiling like crazy at your convo with our chinggus here. RL is a bummer. By the way, all the videos and pics are not mine. I give credits to the owners. 

Yeah let us not delve into that:sweatingbullets::joy: Suffice it to say, our girl has that gift of friendship which is long staying and enduring no matter the gender hehehe. Won't be surprised if the "bond" as you say is still existing up to now. :joy:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, ash011 said:

OMG.. Did he give her a hug?? For real?? 

:wub::wub:

Or I saw it wrong?? 

Uhuh...:joy:....And SooHyun held her hands afterwards even with so many news outlet and fans there. They were not squeemish in showing their affection. See they are buddies already. If they pair in drama or movie, the BTS will be a hoot :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

On 6/29/2019 at 9:17 AM, ash011 said:

Yes even I have been seeing tweets like this ALOT.. you can actually see a lot of fanmade YT videos of these two haha.. I think if they collab it will be a definite hit. 

Saying so I'm okay with him as her next costar.. I'm somewhat feeling he's the next guy, just a feeling.

But I would like gong yoo to be paired with her next. He's way to matured :lol:

I have both my knees on the floor praying! I am dying to see them working together . I love the gentle and respectful way he treats Our Shin Hye , and by the way they greet each other (with a hug ) tells they are good friends. He is one of the manly looking flower boys for me, and I don’t see him going over board with fan service, my personal opinion . A drama with 100 eps. Or a 4 hours movie , or both will do for

me. Lol! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I have both my knees on the floor praying! I am dying to see them working together . I love the gentle and respectful way he treats Our Shin Hye , and by the way they greet each other (with a hug ) tells they are good friends. He is one of the manly looking flower boys for me, and I don’t see him going over board with fan service, my personal opinion . A drama with 100 eps. Or a 4 hours movie , or both will do for

:joy: Really chinggu?! Both knees on the floor :lol: Let me join you then in your prayer. :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

Your comment is a torment. I'm still tied to my office computer, have to render OT and YT is blocked, I cannot see :bawling: So what is it???? Or should I peek through my phone?

Patience is a virtue Sissy :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

27 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

17 minutes ago, nistymaj10 said:

:joy: Really chinggu?! Both knees on the floor :lol: Let me join you then in your prayer. :blush:

Let me join you both  :lol:

I truly agree KSH seems like valuing friends over popularity. He seems trustable. And guess what I watched that hugging video in slow motion and his expression when he saw PSH was wow.. He seems to like her I mean in a friendly way. He's also cute and hot like our girl. 

I am sure that he treats her well by seeing there reactions. They both are good friends.. Hmmm 

I hope they both will be paired next. Oh God please hear all of our prayer. 

Also I am having a feeling if she pairs with him, our girl can Shine brighter and be more comfortable and show her emotions on point. :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, nistymaj10 said:

Uhuh...:joy:....And SooHyun held her hands afterwards even with so many news outlet and fans there. They were not squeemish in showing their affection. See they are buddies already. If they pair in drama or movie, the BTS will be a hoot :joy:

Hahaha .. Okay let me not dream to much :joy: But why they seem to have so much chemistry and PSH is always giggling and smiling next to him. I wonder what they are talking... Hmm 

PSH - oopa I think our fans are waiting for our project together

KSH - I know! *giggles*

PSH - *smiles* so when?? 

KSH - After my military service *smiles*

PSH - okay I will wait *giggles* 

Smiles giggles smiles giggles that is what I can make out from there videos Ofcam.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Let me join you both  :lol:

I truly agree KSH seems like valuing friends over popularity. He seems trustable. And guess what I watched that hugging video in slow motion and his expression when he saw PSH was wow.. He seems to like her I mean in a friendly way. He's also cute and hot like our girl. 

I am sure that he treats her well by seeing there reactions. They both are good friends.. Hmmm 

I hope they both will be paired next. Oh God please hear all of our prayer. 

Also I am having a feeling if she pairs with him, our girl can Shine brighter and be more comfortable and show her emotions on point. :wub:

You know hor to make clips out of YT video chinggu? Could youmake a clipout of the last part only?:blush:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, nistymaj10 said:

You know hor to make clips out of YT video chinggu? Could youmake a clipout of the last part only?:blush:

Ah sorry Chingu..i don't know how to edit videos :(

I wish I know.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1