❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

This is me not shipping. You know who my ship is ;) 

I just treasure Shinhye & Jung Yonghwa's friendship:wub: missing Lee Shin & Gyuwon so much, as well as HS squad :sweatingbullets:

Shinhye is prettiest when she smiles :love: Always nice to see how happy and enjoy my bb is behind the scene.

This hair suits Shinhye so here's to hoping she'll bring back Gyuwonie

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, ash011 said:

She's very intelligent. Very proud!! 

But as a fan myself, somewhere I'm worried because entertainment industry is really a scary place! They may rise u up, at the same time put you down. 

All I wish is her to have a happy life. We fans always expect her to see onscreen, that's kind of sad like thinking from our point of view. Who knows what she may be undergoing. Yes it's her job, but she has her own world.  Let her enjoy her life, and come back whenever she wants. 

I will patiently wait, all I want is her happiness at the end of the day. 

And is she in Japan now? OMG..

She travels to Japan, Tokyo a lot. 

I will be going to Japan in two months from now. 

I wish I can see her one day in Japan. :lol:

That is the reason why Shin Hye likes to keep her private life separate from her professional life,  and I wish her fans would respect that and support her , focusing on her professional and philanthropy deeds! It is a hard industry and in SK entertainment industry is a jungle that you have to know how to play the game to survive, otherwise they will eat them alive, as we can see. Many prayers! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Happy 8th Anniversary to Heartstrings and Dooley couple!

Lee Gyuwon taught me to chase down your passion like it's the last bus of the night. Not your parents, your grandparents, your teacher, but yours.

Lee Shin taught me that people with great passion can make the impossible happen. He love Gyuwon so much to let her go and chase her dream.

D-MbmfdWkAA1yfC.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Funny, i'm reading a lot of request in IG & twitter for a collab between Shinhye & Kim Soohyun. He's gonna be out from MS this July 01.

Can't say I'm not thrilled for them ;) Are you?

• Like 2
  • Love 3

21 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

@rori0711, I am NOT. No chemistry. I can't even imagine. I love KSH in MLFAS but he's too much of a flowerbor for SH. It's my opinion only. You don't have to agree :P

Really? well...It's fun to listen to other's opinion. It's hard to take these 2 seriously becoz of their bright & wacky personality offcam.

I haven't seen him at full length tbh...only pieces here & there. Both are effective in romcom but I'd prefer them in a challenging melodrama. No doubt their bts is comedy so it's a win-win. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

I may just be getting used seeing SH with an older male co-stars. She's  looked so hawwww with KRW & HB :D. The Woman in her has been drawn out by those 2. Can we have Park Hae Jin instead?????

not a bad idea though not sure if ur aware that Park Haejin was the 1st actor to have a dating rumor w/ Shinhye. :w00t: It's absurd & I hope nets wont make that an issue in case these 2 got casted in the future.

I agree that RW & HB were good partner for SH but I also want to credit the story character for displaying her matured side. 

Shinhye has been continously improving her resume lately. I think character description & genre are 2 aspects that SH must consider the most in order to further widen her range.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Funny, i'm reading a lot of request in IG & twitter for a collab between Shinhye & Kim Soohyun. He's gonna be out from MS this July 01.

Can't say I'm not thrilled for them ;) Are you?

Yes even I have been seeing tweets like this ALOT.. you can actually see a lot of fanmade YT videos of these two haha.. I think if they collab it will be a definite hit. 

Saying so I'm okay with him as her next costar.. I'm somewhat feeling he's the next guy, just a feeling.

But I would like gong yoo to be paired with her next. He's way to matured :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Legend Drama [Heirs] Ep.7 'I love you!'

레전드 드라마 [상속자들] Ep.7 '난 네가 좋아졌어!' / 'The Heirs' Review-Subtitled

8,9 mil views 102 minutes

* gifs kdrama lee min ho park shin hye heirs the inheritors* gifs kdrama lee min ho park shin hye heirs the inheritors
 * gifs kdrama lee min ho park shin hye heirs the inheritors* gifs kdrama lee min ho park shin hye heirs the inheritors
Don’t tie up your hair at school.

• Love 3