❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

3 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

@ash011 Girl, you gave me false hope :bawling: I was happy when I read this comment of yours. I thought I was finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel or a beautiful rainbow on my dark gray sky after rainy days:D. That little bratty ShinHye whom we love so much is torturing us with her being Choosy :wub::lol:

Maybe, we will hear about new project after her movie premier. Wow that is after November?!?!? :crazy:To long . I have to :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Maybe, we will hear about new project after her movie premier. Wow that is after November?!?!? :crazy:To long . I have to :bawling:

wake me up when November comes :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

PARK SHIN HYE OFFICIATES THE LAUNCH OF MAMONDE RED ENERGY RECOVERY SERUM AT WATSONS STORES

KUALA LUMPUR, 24th June 2019 – Mamonde’s brand ambassador and top Korean actress Park Shin Hye was here in Malaysia to officiate the launch of the Mamonde Red Energy Recovery Serum at Watsons stores nationwide.

The Red Energy Recovery Serum is a premium product by Mamonde that addresses skin aging as well as helps to recover and revitalise exhausted skin, bringing it back to its optimal condition. Made up of two key ingredients, pomegranate and Blossoming Energy™, the serum creates smooth and supple skin that glows from within by strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier and promoting the skin’s turnover cycle. 

The Blossoming Energy™, derived from a 28-year study of flowers is Mamonde’s latest innovation. It is a special active ingredient that helps to boost skin’s energy. Through the observation of flowers throughout their lifecycle; inclusive of changes in colour and temperature, Mamonde has discovered a unique component that helps flowers to bloom and survive longer than its usual lifespan. This component was extracted, tested on skin and has since been developed to become the core ingredient for the Red Energy Recovery Serum, bringing forth properties that boosts skin’s energy and return it to its healthiest state. Now launched at selected Watsons stores, the Red Energy Recovery Serum is available in 30ml for RM130. It is also available on Watsons’ online website.

Spoiler

he launch of the Red Energy Recovery Serum into Watsons stores also signifies the official partnership that is being established between Mamonde Malaysia and Watsons Malaysia.

“Mamonde Malaysia has garnered a substantial number of loyal customers and fans over the last three years since its launch through the many innovative products that we’ve introduced. The brand is now moving to the next phase which is to widen its reach to more customers through our partnership with Watsons. This new partnership will also vastly increase Mamonde’s presence in the marketplace,”

– Margaret Chin, Country Manager of Amorepacific Malaysia.

Mamonde Malaysia has expanded their sales channels to over 50 Watsons Malaysia stores nationwide. The launch of Mamonde into Watsons stores nationwide is in line with Amorepacific’s global partnership with A.S Watsons Group to widen its distribution platform for both online and offline.

“We are delighted to have Mamonde’s ambassador, Park Shin Hye for an exclusive meet and greet with Watsons shoppers in-line with Mamonde’s launch of the new Red Energy Recovery Serum. At Watsons we continuously work with our partners to offer innovative and exciting products which serves their needs. Mamonde Red Energy Recovery Serum is dermatologist-tested making it suitable for all our Watsons shoppers with different skin types.”

– Caryn Loh, Managing Director of Watsons Malaysia.

Spoiler

cr: malaysiankpopfans.tumblr.com/post/185812494993/redgardeninthecity 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

daily issue

Ponytail is a good star 7

When it's hot, Ponytail, which is neatly tied rather than a long hair style, is the best. Ponytail that makes the viewer cool! It is a name attached to the fact that the tied hair looks like a tail of a pony.

Depending on the location, there are a variety of different types of ropes, such as low pontail, deep side part pontail, and high pontail. Ponytail can sometimes be cheerful, sometimes youthful, and if you have something important, you can play with it in style.

The stars usually do ponytail to give a feeling of "cunning", and they enjoy it at the awards ceremony to show off their elegant charm. Ponytail has the advantage of bringing out the facial lines and, above all, revealing the neckline and catching the 'blue' and 'sexy' rabbits. Why do not you look at the stars that fit the ponytail and refer to this summer's hair styling?

# Park Shin-hye

Park Shin Hye is one of the female entertainers who admire her long, rich hair, and her bright energies are as strong as the occasional ponytail.

Especially the hiphoneite suits her well. A brightly colored wave and a ponytail fit very well.

CREDIT

• Editor 's Pleasure (Freelance Editor)

•  Park Shin Hye Instagram

google translate

http://www.vogue.co.kr/2019/06/24/포니테일이-잘-어울리는-스타-7/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1