❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

4 hours ago, Celi67 said:

At first I felt so excited coz she’s coming to Malaysia on 22 June so I told my daughter we have to go early so we can get parking but they change to Friday 21/6 and I’m working really make me so sad. If it’s at night let’s say 7-8pm I maybe able to make it . I just take train but if it’s at 5.00pm then I’ll miss the chance . If the venue is in Pavillion then easier for me. Oh really so sad . 

I am sad for you. I hope you can make it ! Praying hard! We know you love to support her. It was a mistake with the day, when they first announced that as on 6/22, I guess the company and Shin Hye agreed  6/21 is a better day.  I hope Malaysia fans will make her feel special as always! Keeping fingers cross! 

Good luck ! :)

• Like 4

w_8077s-dramadotpopcornfor2dotcom.jpg?zoom=3&resize=375%2C227&ssl=1

LIST

K-Drama Trends: Top 5 Cross-dressing Heroines

skipped....

This one had me thinking, “But Park Shin Hye is too pretty to pass as a guy!.. and a boy band member too!” and I was right. There are moments in the drama in which you could question if the other guys are blind and not see that she is a girl. Park Shin Hye has a certain charm around her that even when she’s more of a “tomboy” than a “boy”, but I was still very much entertained by her acting.

Photo: dramafever.com

Photo: dramafever.com

http://news.zing.vn
Skipped.......
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

PicsArt_03-24-09.55.49.png?zoom=3&resize=375%2C227&ssl=1ALLURE & BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT

NEWS

BTS, Park Shin Hye, Psy, Song Joong Ki & More Represent Current Korean Stars In Global Hallyu Popularity

By abbyinhallyuland | March 24, 2018

BTS, PARK SHIN HYE, SONG JOONG KI AND MANY OTHERS EMERGE AS THE YOUNG GENERATION OF KOREAN WAVE STARS WITH GROWING GLOBAL FOLLOWING.

In a recent survey conducted by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and Korea International Cultural Promotion Agency, young Korean stars are highlighted in propelling the prevalence of the current status of the Korean wave.

skipped......

BTS and Park Shin Hye placed fifth and sixth respectively. Suzy and G-Dragon were tied on the ninth place.

The survey reflected BTS popularity in Brazil and France while Park Shin Hye is famous in the Americas and Europe. She is specifically adored by Turkish fans.

skipped.....

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/bts-song-joong-ki-global-hallyu-popularity/

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@alcides14ahjumma talking about 2009 Go Minam in You're Beautiful. Time flies so fast, isn't it? Back then Shinhye was 20y/o and now she's a woman in her 30. Shinhye crossdressing as GoMinam is highly entertaining. from her clumsy and fish out of the water hijinx, her naivety down to her emotional blows, what a rollercoaster ride for the promising idol, his bandmates and to the kdrama viewers like us.

No boredom for a second in YAB. Shinhye looks cool & cute idol in this hairstyle;) 

cr: SBS/owner

Kaugnay na larawan

minam1-00105.jpg

minam1-00120.jpg

Spoiler

minam1-00125.jpg

Spoiler

minam1-00156.jpg

Spoiler

minam1-00172.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

talking about 2009 Go Minam in You're Beautiful. Time flies so fast, isn't it? Back then Shinhye was 20y/o and now she's a woman in her 30. Shinhye crossdressing as GoMinam is highly entertaining. from her clumsy and fish out of the water hijinx, her naivety down to her emotional blows, what a rollercoaster ride. No boredom for a second in YAB. Shinhye looks cool & cute in this hairstyle 

@rori0711Indeed, and an International success, she was already on the spotlight on international arena, but this drama reach more people on the international community, gaining more fans across generation. It is and still bringing a lot joy to watch  this drama,  and as well how much fun she had BTS with  her costars, that grown into a beautiful friendship that still going strong and they are very proud to showcase . It is beautiful to see how much she has grown in her acting, as well the transformation from a pretty teen to a mature level head beautiful woman, keeping her genuine, kind, and down to earth persona, that makes her so beautiful inside and out! It’s amazing how she could preserve these qualities growing up  within the ruthless world of entertainment business. Credit to the strong family values that her family inflicted on her with much love , to her, as well as her agency that extent those values into helping her, in a safety way, to develop her carrier and grow into a woman she is today. 

I pray for her health, love ,  and continue success, knowing that God is always there , regardless of the situations, to guide and enlighten when we honestly turn to him, with all the respect ! :)

Peace and Love to all from this ahjumma's :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Our girl is sooooo smart ! I like all her interviews. Extremely clever woman! :wub:

Park-Shin-Hye.jpg?zoom=3&resize=660%2C400&ssl=1ELLE HONG KONG

K-POP

Park Shin Hye’s Top Priority Now – To Be Happy

By Danica | July 26, 2017

WISHING FOR YOUR HAPPINESS, PARK SHIN HYE.

South Korean actress Park Shin Hye lands on the cover of the Hong Kong edition of Elle Magazine and talks about her priorities and image.

Park Shin Hye

(Photo by Elle Hong Kong)

According to Park, she used to be cautious of her actions and worried about other people’s opinions of her because of her quiet-and-polite-girl image.

“Now as I look back, it seems that I didn’t really need to be afraid of others and I can enjoy my life more freely. I also often think maybe I can be more of myself,” she said.

Park Shin Hye

The 27-year-old actress has been in the limelight since 2003 when she starred as the younger version of Choi Ji Woo’s character in Stairway to Heaven. Since then, she acted without much break and took roles both in films and dramas.

However, after 14 years in the industry, Park is setting her priorities right, putting her happiness first. She also aims to have a sense of achievement, which is not necessarily from work.

Park Shin Hye

The actress recently wrapped up filming for her upcoming crime-thriller film with a tentative title of Silent Witness.

Aside from her upcoming movie, Park is currently on her Asian fan meeting tour, with the proceeds to be donated to Korea Food for the Hungry International.

Park Shin Hye

lever 

Spoiler
Park-Shin-Hye.jpg?zoom=3&resize=660%2C400&ssl=1ELLE HONG KONG

K-POP

Park Shin Hye’s Top Priority Now – To Be Happy

By Danica | July 26, 2017

WISHING FOR YOUR HAPPINESS, PARK SHIN HYE.

South Korean actress Park Shin Hye lands on the cover of the Hong Kong edition of Elle Magazine and talks about her priorities and image.

Park Shin Hye

According to Park, she used to be cautious of her actions and worried about other people’s opinions of her because of her quiet-and-polite-girl image.

“Now as I look back, it seems that I didn’t really need to be afraid of others and I can enjoy my life more freely. I also often think maybe I can be more of myself,” she said.

Park Shin Hye

The 27-year-old actress has been in the limelight since 2003 when she starred as the younger version of Choi Ji Woo’s character in Stairway to Heaven. Since then, she acted without much break and took roles both in films and dramas.

However, after 14 years in the industry, Park is setting her priorities right, putting her happiness first. She also aims to have a sense of achievement, which is not necessarily from work.

Park Shin Hye

The actress recently wrapped up filming for her upcoming crime-thriller film with a tentative title of Silent Witness.

Aside from her upcoming movie, Park is currently on her Asian fan meeting tour, with the proceeds to be donated to Korea Food for the Hungry International.

Park Shin Hye

• Like 4
  • Love 1