❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Miss Shin Hye so much . When is she going to announce her coming drama . There’s so many good dramas coming out written and directed by good writers and directors . I remembered last time she said after her graduation she’ll do drama every year but it seems it’s not happening. The last drama she did . Her screen time is not that much . After doing so well in doctors I thought she’ll pick up more challenging and matured drama but MOA is not to the expectation . Sometimes it comes to my mind whether having lady CEO is good when it comes to this kind of business. I also think the company should have not force her to admit her relationship after all she clearly said before she’ll announce her relationship when she gets married. I hope call will not disappoint me coz all her fast movies which I looked forward to only to have her twice in screen time. But the way they promote is like she’s the main actress but to appear twice. I hope CALL won’t disappoint me. Shin Hye pls announce your next drama. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Celi67 said:

Miss Shin Hye so much . When is she going to announce her coming drama . There’s so many good dramas coming out written and directed by good writers and directors . I remembered last time she said after her graduation she’ll do drama every year but it seems it’s not happening. The last drama she did . Her screen time is not that much . After doing so well in doctors I thought she’ll pick up more challenging and matured drama but MOA is not to the expectation . Sometimes it comes to my mind whether having lady CEO is good when it comes to this kind of business. I also think the company should have not force her to admit her relationship after all she clearly said before she’ll announce her relationship when she gets married. I hope call will not disappoint me coz all her fast movies which I looked forward to only to have her twice in screen time. But the way they promote is like she’s the main actress but to appear twice. I hope CALL won’t disappoint me. Shin Hye pls announce your next drama. 

We all are in the same boat friend! I completely understand your feeling's. I am Frustrated as well, she's the reason why I am connected with Korean dramas and all. One thing for sure, she's facing things! And we should be together and supportive. I keep checking to see any drama news of her. People who took advantage of her popularity and tried to make her down, will face the consequences. I believe it! I think she will do a action drama and she's probably waiting for the perfect script. Let's not hurry! She will come back with a bang. Pretty sure :-) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

O.M.G. I hope, if Shin Hye decides to do a drama this year , she picks this one. I would love to see them work together ,the production team is the same as “Doctors”, kind female center(? Hope no change). And, I really want to see Shin Hye acting arrogant, snob. I believe she will do an awesome job on this. Even though my preference is to do as many good movies as she can. :D

Spoiler

fullsizephoto1065078.jpg

Drama 

Airing dates : 2019/__/__~Upcoming

Synopsis
"Superstar Miss Lee" is based off of a webtoon of the same title, where the plot revolves around soul swapping between the female protagonist and an actress.

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Superstar_Miss_Lee-picture_1065078.html?sort=Most_Popular_Pictures

• Like 3

I also hope the female is offered to Shin Hye . I want her to act something different from her previous character. Something badass . And too Seung ho is the lead actor who is good . I think both of them will really do a good job and will have awesome chemistry . Let’s pray and hope . 

• Like 4

img.gif

img.gif

cr.@night_gif

Lee Sung Kyung Says She’s Still Close With “Doctors” Cast, Thanks Park Shin Hye And Yoon Kyun Sang For Support

May 10, 2019
by R. Jun

In a recent interview with Herald Pop, actress Lee Sung Kyung talked about her close friendship with her cast mates from the 2016 drama “Doctors”: Park Shin Hye, Yoon Kyun Sang, and Kim Min Suk.

She said, “‘Doctors’ was like a coming-of-age drama in that a lot of us were around the same age, and we’re still close friends now.”

The actress expressed her gratitude for the support she got from Park Shin Hye and Yoon Kyun Sang when her new movie “Girl Cops” came out. “The premiere screening was a pretty small event, and though [Park Shin Hye] couldn’t attend because she was abroad, she contacted me and said she would definitely be watching the movie. Yoon Kyun Sang was able to make it to the premiere, so I was really thankful.”

full article: https://www.soompi.com/article/1323664wpp/lee-sung-kyung-says-shes-still-close-with-doctors-cast-thanks-park-shin-hye-and-yoon-kyun-sang-for-support

• Like 3
  • Love 1