❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

SBS Star 연예

[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye Shows Paris the Definition of Elegance with Her New Hair!

작성 2019.03.05 15:55

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye Shows Paris the Definition of Elegance with Her New Hair!

Korean actress Park Shin Hye stole the hearts of her fans with the pictures taken at Paris during the fashion week.

On March 4, a few pictures of Park Shin Hye from Paris Fashion Week were posted online.

Park Shin Hye

In the picture, Park Shin Hye was looking at the camera with a breathtaking smile on her face.

However, what caught the eyes of the public even more than her lovely smile was her new hairstyle which framed her face perfectly.

With her new short hair, her big eyes and feminine jaw line looked even more beautiful than ever.

Park Shin Hye matched her flowy red sweater with an orange pleated skirt and brought out the colors in her outfits using a bold gold earring and a wide belt.

Park Shin Hye

Also, her elegant and sophisticated vibe help the public who just thought of her as a lovely young woman to get to know the new side of her.

Spoiler

Park Shin Hye

After seeing these pictures, her fans commented, "I know that I'll never look like her, but now I desperately want to cut my hair.", "Is there a picture? All I could see is a light coming out of her beautiful face.", "My princess", and so on.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is currently seeking a new project after successfully wrapping up her recent drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'.

(Kang Eunbee, Credit= 'FashionWeek官微' Weibo, 'ssinz7' Instagram)

(SBS Star)  

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005163044

• Like 4
  • Love 1

D05gb0hUwAAVNoV.jpg

D0-__eHWwAAaBCE.jpg

D0-__0FXgAAwJL5.jpg

#voguekorea IG

Please like and comment !

Link ⬇ https://www.instagram.com/p/BuqPzM3h6-2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1es48k22gcmd2 

[TRANS] Hello, Vogue viewers. Nice to meet you. I’m #ParkShinHye.

I came to Paris to attend #Valentino Show, the brand that I love so much, and I'm looking forward to the show.

How do I look? Does it look suitable for me? I've chosen a Faltenrock. And a very pretty V-ring bag.

cr.@YYSY_

• Like 3
  • Love 1