❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

EXOâs Chanyeol Canât Believe How Good Park Shin Hyeâs And D.O.âs Acting Skills Are

EXO’s Chanyeol Can’t Believe How Good Park Shin Hye’s And D.O.’s Acting Skills Are

Feb 21, 2019
by S. Park

EXO’s Chanyeol expressed admiration for Park Shin Hye’s and fellow member D.O.’s acting skills.

On the February 21 broadcast of tvN’s “Life Bar,” Chanyeol appeared as a guest along with “Memories of the Alhambra” co-stars Park Hoon, Han Bo Reum, and Lee Si Won.

About his on-screen older sister Park Shin Hye, Chanyeol said, “There was a time when Park Shin Hye was talking with the director and whether or not she should cry during a scene. I was watching her and thinking she was really great. She told the director she would cry and then began to do so as soon as filming began.”

He continued, “I don’t have a lot of acting experience, so I hadn’t seen this a lot before, but she suddenly cried like how people cry while talking in real life. She cried so realistically. She’s so good at acting, and I felt as if she were an acting machine.” He jokingly added, “She treated me well as if she were my real older sister, and I worried if that, too, was acting, since she’s so good at it.”    

“Life Bar” airs on Thursdays at 11 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2) (3)

full article  https://www.soompi.com/article/1305337wpp/exos-chanyeol-is-in-awe-of-park-shin-hyes-and-d-o-s-acting-skills 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Agree. And let’s continuing to work hard to keep it forever, for the love we all have for Shin Hye! :wub:

Yes!!! Thankfully our @lduc is so deligent in posting the latest news and tidbits abt our girl that it takes less stress of posting it here for a techie challenged person like me especially as soompi is acting up on me:sweatingbullets:. Our other friends I know are still peeking here every now and then. Maybe they have the same problem as me and @alcides14ahjumma. Others are busy posting abt our girl at other media platforms like @marisone who's so active in twitter. :grin:

Yay so many good news for us today! Our girl is back on twitter world and another 100k additional followers on insta.  Yehey! That is a feat for a non-idol like her and an actress at that :heart: :grin:  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

9935B7345C3DE91423

https://twitter.com/daisychu_0227/status/1085181493972877318

9994E93D5C3B1E731E

https://t1.daumcdn.net/cfile/tistory/9994E93D5C3B1E731E 

Dzw9AKVUYAAMgzD.jpg

#ParkShinHye China's Baike Total Page Views for Female Celebs (CN's wiki)

#37 - Park Shin Hye

this baike list is similar to wikipedia

cr.https://twitter.com/kellog_yoona/status/1097825062688706560?s=19 

• Like 5

#MemoriesOfTheAlhambra preview day

Shin Hye also wore Valentino on that day...

:love:  :heart:  :love:

D0EwSx7VYAAESFO.jpg

[Kstar Fashion]
Who: Park Shin-Hye 
What: VALENTINO Mini Bandana Twill Shirt $1,890
VALENTINO Resort 2019 Collection Skirt (price unavailable)

Where: Salt Entertainment IG update on 2018.12.01
*Memories Of The Alhambra premieres tonight 

Photo credit to rightful owner. 

D0D0zKRX4AAu_tw.jpg

D0D02H4WkAAqpnA.jpg

[Kstar Fashion] Cr. Kdrama_fashion

Who: Park Shin-Hye

What: VALENTINO Spring 2019 RTW Collection

Where: Her IG update on 2019.02.23

Photo credit to rightful owner.

#ParkShinHye#박신혜 #VALENTINO

• Like 5

On 2/22/2019 at 9:28 PM, nistymaj10 said:

Yay so many good news for us today! Our girl is back on twitter world and another 100k additional followers on insta.  Yehey! That is a feat for a non-idol like her and an actress at that :heart: :grin:

D0I5F0jU8AA81BM.jpg

【Notice】2019.02.24 @salt_ent IG

Actress Park Shin-hye's Twitter (https://twitter.com/ssinz ) All of Twitter account activity of Park Shin Hye actor that came up yesterday is hacking damage.

We would like to take this opportunity to inform you of the prevention of the second damage in advance and we will do our best to solve the problem as soon as possible

Please be aware. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

D0I5F0jU8AA81BM.jpg

【Notice】2019.02.24 @salt_ent IG

Actress Park Shin-hye's Twitter (https://twitter.com/ssinz ) All of Twitter account activity of Park Shin Hye actor that came up yesterday is hacking damage.

We would like to take this opportunity to inform you of the prevention of the second damage in advance and we will do our best to solve the problem as soon as possible

cr.@Shyepi

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lduc said:

D0I5F0jU8AA81BM.jpg

【Notice】2019.02.24 @salt_ent IG

Actress Park Shin-hye's Twitter (https://twitter.com/ssinz ) All of Twitter account activity of Park Shin Hye actor that came up yesterday is hacking damage.

We would like to take this opportunity to inform you of the prevention of the second damage in advance and we will do our best to solve the problem as soon as possible

cr.@Shyepi

@Iduc based on this news, you might want to edit the post about Shin Hye is back on Twitter to prevent misunderstandings ! Thanks. 

PS: Many bad people out there! What is their goal? What she did or did not do to them? They are constantly attacking her. Being respectful, generous, good heart, good professional , good daughter , good friend, good human being, loved by many that recognized her good character, that just wants to live her life in peace and harmony has become a threat for others now? I am glad she is a person of strong faith, and knows God is guiding her in all moment of her life! A Warrior! Stay strong and fighting ! :thumbsup:With you through thick and thin, always! You not alone. Love you Shin Hye! :wub:

Peace and Love  from this ahjummas :heart:

• Like 3

On 2/22/2019 at 8:18 PM, lduc said:

Omg she even updated her profile pic !!!!! I think she's officially baaaaaack !!!  

Follow our @ssinz !!!

Park shin hye is back to twitter !!! cr.@LolaStarlight1

D0DH_hAWoAA2yim.jpg

From Last tweet November 1st, 2015..... Saturday, February 23rd, 2019...Return of the Queen Shin Hye to twitter land...cr.@1marisone

D0C-Oj1U0AEa6bO.jpg

:scream: #ParkShinHye twitter @ssinz has been hacked.

Looks like they get the account back.

D0J-74mU0AEL6Dg.jpg

cr.@YYSY_

【Notice】2019.02.24 @salt_ent IG ② Hi. Salt entertainment. We are pleased to inform you that our Twitter account(https://twitter.com/ssinz )hacking damage has been resolved smoothly today. Sorry for the inconvenience. In addition, the notice willbe deleted later. Thank you #박신혜

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

PS: Many bad people out there! What is their goal? What she did or did not do to them? They are constantly attacking her. Being respectful, generous, good heart, good professional , good daughter , good friend, good human being, loved by many that recognized her good character, that just wants to live her life in peace and harmony has become a threat for others now? I am glad she is a person of strong faith, and knows God is guiding her in all moment of her life! A Warrior! Stay strong and fighting ! :thumbsup:With you through thick and thin, always! You not alone. Love you Shin Hye! :wub:

Peace and Love  from this ahjummas :heart:

Chinggu I think the hacker is her fan who  just wanted her twitter updated as our girl hasn't posted for a long time. That person hasn't posted anything bad so far. But I'm glad we and her agency has found out on time and taken action before harm can be done. No matter how we love a person, in this case Shin Hye, it doesn't justify our actions of being possessive/obsessive and controlling. :(

I also hope her agency will learn from this. Our girl has many fans from all over the world and are using different platforms of Social Media. They are hungry for any updates about our girl. With the money Shin Hye brings to the company, they should have someone manage her twitter and weibo accounts - post updates about her official engagements so fans won't resort to this tactics. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

SBS Star 연예

[SBS Star] CHANYEOL Reveals What Made Him Think Park Shin Hye's Kindness Could Be Fake

성 2019.02.22 10:59 수정 2019.02.22 18:09 조회 6,871 

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] CHANYEOL Reveals What Made Him Think Park Shin Hyes Kindness Could Be Fake

K-pop boy group EXO's member CHANYEOL revealed what made him think actress Park Shin Hye's kindness could very possibly be all fake.

On February 21 episode of tvN's talk show 'Life Bar', CHANYEOL made a guest appearance.

During the talk, CHANYEOL mentioned what it was like watching Park Shin Hye act in their recently-ended drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'.

CHANYEOL said, "On one shooting day, I noticed our director and Park Shin Hye discussing a particular scene. I heard Park Shin Hye asking the director, 'Do you think I should cry in this scene?' A few minutes later, Park Shin Hye said, 'Okay, I'll cry!'"

He went on, "Then, Park Shin Hye was asked to act that scene right away. As soon as the shooting began, tears rolled down her face. She didn't even give herself time to build up the sad emotion. But the surprising thing was that it looked so real! She truly looked sad. It seemed like she was some sort of machine born just to act."

CHANYEOL continued, "Shin Hye and I are very close, and she treats me like her younger brother. After seeing her cry like that though, I started to become a little suspicious.

" He playfully added, "I thought to myself, 'Is Park Shin Hye acting when she is being kind to me?' Her acting skills were that great."

In 'Memories of the Alhambra', Park Shin Hye acted as a hotel owner 'Jung Hee-joo' and CHANYEOL played a role of her younger brother 'Jung Se-joo', a genius programmer who developed an intricate augmented reality game.

(Lee Narin, Credit= tvN Life Bar, SALT Entertainment/SBS funE)

(SBS Star)   

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005148068

#parkshinhye #Mamonde

D0Kb4HbVAAEhZlq.jpg

D0Kb4HdVAAAiIbv.jpg

• Like 3