❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

On 2/24/2019 at 7:14 AM, nistymaj10 said:

I also hope her agency will learn from this. Our girl has many fans from all over the world and are using different platforms of Social Media. They are hungry for any updates about our girl. With the money Shin Hye brings to the company, they should have someone manage her twitter and weibo accounts - post updates about her official engagements so fans won't resort to this tactics. 

I totally understand and I am not in disagreement with keep the platforms of Social Media up to date with her professional social events, but I feel that her agency and her are doing a good job on IG and Twitter. They  must have strong reasons, to  believe that is enough. We fans should respect it, and not acting as if we are entitled, and acting up on to satisfy our selfish needs! What they did, it is a break of privacy, that even me a non celebrity, will feel totally devastated. Does not matter if you are a fan, it's a stranger breaking into someone's house! I hope her agency will take legal actions against those who did it, that whoever did it will learn a lesson from it. It is a criminal act that should not be taken lightly! My opinion.

Praying for common sense and respect to one another! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

D0TrTYbWoAEe2Bk.jpg

DzneDJPVAAAFghu.jpg

[Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism 2019 Overseas Korean Wave Survey]

Top 10 most popular Korean actors

Survey: Nov.19 ~ 12.10, 2018

cr: KOFICE

1. Lee Min Ho

2. Song Hye Kyo

3. Gong Yoo

4. Song Jong Ki

5. Lee Jong Sul

6.   #ParkShinHye

7. Jeon Ji Hyun

8. Susy

9. Bi Rain

10. Hyunbin

D0Tkf1UU8AEkePV.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

99954A505C68599307

D0V2RLGU0AEyp-V.jpg

Who is your favorite Korean actor? & What is your favorite Korean drama? (Survey : 2018.11.19~12.10)

D0UAZL2UUAERGGt.jpg

Top 10 most popular Korean actors in Thailand 2019

1. #GongYoo

2. #LeeMinHo

3. #SongHyeKyo

4. #LeeJongSuk

5. #SongJoongKi

6. #LeeYoungAe

7. #SoJiSub

8. #ParkShinHye

9. #SongJiHyo

10. #YOONA